sking6464

Awards
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definatly some cool things on the horizon.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androhard is back in stack, Androlean will be back in 2 days.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, I need some opinions... 8 weeks of AndroLean solo or 4 weeks of AndroLean/AndroHard for an upcoming recomp?

Also, Ryan, are there any more 40% off coupon codes floatin' around?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright fellas, I need some opinions... 8 weeks of AndroLean solo or 4 weeks of AndroLean/AndroHard for an upcoming recomp?

Shoot him a PM.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

thats what im talking about.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I also see an advertisement on the Primordial website for BOGO AndroSeries products. However, I receive an error message every time I click on the link...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also see an advertisement on the Primordial website for BOGO AndroSeries products. However, I receive an error message every time I click on the link...
Although the link is broken, the sale is still active.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI -

There is a problem with our discount software for the "mix n match" option.

If you are trying to get a free product of LESSER VALUE, such as buying and AndroMass and getting an AndroHard FREE, you need to make a NOTE in the COMMENTS SECTION saying "Please BOGO AndroHard" upon checkout. (or whatever product you want added free)

Just be sure to pay for the higher valued item at FULL PRICE and you will be given your free BOGO bottle upon request.

-Eric

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an FYI -

There is a problem with our discount software for the "mix n match" option.

If you are trying to get a free product of LESSER VALUE, such as buying and AndroMass and getting an AndroHard FREE, you need to make a NOTE in the COMMENTS SECTION saying "Please BOGO AndroHard" upon checkout. (or whatever product you want added free)

Just be sure to pay for the higher valued item at FULL PRICE and you will be given your free BOGO bottle upon request.

-Eric
Thanks for the details Ryan. This sale is unheard of btw.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This sale is goin to deplete our stock fast and thats the truth. I wont be suprised if those who wait too long to pull the trigger will miss out.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orrrr more reason to stock up right now.
Definitely. There will be a drought, one might say, and during that time the products will be worth a decent amount.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely. There will be a drought, one might say, and during that time the products will be worth a decent amount.
Im pretty sure there is goin to be an Androseries drought. Definatly the time to stock up with the buy one get one free sale.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
I Lost about 10 pounds from Androlean and Androhard!

Now I want to get the original Androhard and turinabol back.. anyone help me? did serious work with the Liqua Vade Products I dont know why

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Lost about 10 pounds from Androlean and Androhard!

Now I want to get the original Androhard and turinabol back.. anyone help me? did serious work with the Liqua Vade Products I dont know why
They're becoming more and more rare. I think the going price for Tbol-LV is ~$75 now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're becoming more and more rare. I think the going price for Tbol-LV is ~$75 now.
I think Primoridial should bring back PP Superdrone and Turinabol. As a memorial to those PH's who are slowly going away. Like a limited run....I remember when PP sold those tren tabs....gosh I should have picked some of those up. What was I freakin thinking....

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea thats not bad to what i seen... I seen 160 for t-bol on amazon! WTFFFF lol Andro was like 105

i say the same thing I would load up on tbol stuff was goooooood gained about 12 pounds solid on that bad boy

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Primoridial should bring back PP Superdrone and Turinabol. As a memorial to those PH's who are slowly going away. Like a limited run....I remember when PP sold those tren tabs....gosh I should have picked some of those up. What was I freakin thinking....
I know that SD will never happen as it is far too risky, but I'm not sure about the level of heat coming down on Tbol.

Maybe there will be a short run to fill the gap between v2 and v3?

yea thats not bad to what i seen... I seen 160 for t-bol on amazon! WTFFFF lol Andro was like 105

i say the same thing I would load up on tbol stuff was goooooood gained about 12 pounds solid on that bad boy
I sold a bottle in March for $60 and the guy kept saying that it was a bargain.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
nice nice,, Well if you magically find some bottles let me know Gladly take them off your hands!

I dont know if it is in my head that the liquid worked faster since I guess it went right to the bloodstream instead of the caps waiting to kick in, no idea, But i loved both, and thanks Rodja for that coupon a while ago got me alot of % off!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that SD will never happen as it is far too risky, but I'm not sure about the level of heat coming down on Tbol.

Maybe there will be a short run to fill the gap between v2 and v3?

I sold a bottle in March for $60 and the guy kept saying that it was a bargain.
I had an extra bottle of turinabol-lv that I didn't have use for in the near future (although I wish I kept it), I made a for sale post for 80$ and it sold within a day.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had an extra bottle of turinabol-lv that I didn't have use for in the near future (although I wish I kept it), I made a for sale post for 80$ and it sold within a day.
Im glad I kept my bottle. Im goin to get blood work done before I ever use it though.

Just a reminder to all, the Buy one get one free sale is still goin on.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
tbol lv was decent mirror wise, wasnt strong, but results were good............its cause of that product one last oral i need to try is OT

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The old stuff (aside from Dermacrine) has far too much risk with them. I do miss the Form-LV, though.
Rodja I want you to personally homebrew 1-T Tren. :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
i want Tbol to come back! get that liqua vade in my system again i miss it :(