Awards
  • Established
^^^^ to the public, what about reps?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the anabolic section for the Logger Thread to get your name in for potential loggers of the Version 3 Androseries products run on sentence is long.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if one would like to log......can we ask to log at double dose??? you know to see how that dose would compare to whats on the label? cant blame a guy for trying man

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if one would like to log......can we ask to log at double dose??? you know to see how that dose would compare to whats on the label? cant blame a guy for trying man
Doubling the doses would be interesting to see.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think double is a bit much, 9 caps though may be the spot
Id agree, too much. BBG seems to observe a good effect with higher doses than normal, so 9 caps could definatly be the spot for many.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to push Hard a bit, am running 8 caps and enjoying it.
OOHHH. Sounds good. Maybe I'll try running it at 8.

May I ask HOW you are dosing? With food/ 2-3 times a day? Times of day? (I remember reading that dosing them further from sleep time would make coming back in PCT easier)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would stacking them do? Like would stacking them help the absorption of the other? Or would there be no real way to know.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run Amass at 8-9 caps a day if I have enough.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOHHH. Sounds good. Maybe I'll try running it at 8.

May I ask HOW you are dosing? With food/ 2-3 times a day? Times of day? (I remember reading that dosing them further from sleep time would make coming back in PCT easier)
I was doing 3/3/2, and not really concerned about keeping it away from nighttime. Last dose happened fairly late at night.

How would stacking them do? Like would stacking them help the absorption of the other? Or would there be no real way to know.
As in would there be increased bio-availability of taking two AS products together? Not really, they are designed (afaik) to achieve desired increase in single servings.
I am going to run Amass at 8-9 caps a day if I have enough.
Let me know what you think.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HTS, have you noticed any strength gains?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would it be best to take a slight AI with something like andromass? Can't there be a conversion of one of the DHEA isomers into estrogen?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would it be best to take a slight AI with something like andromass? Can't there be a conversion of one of the DHEA isomers into estrogen?
I don't think it's needed, especially with 1-DHEA, if anything AH is a better idea to stack with it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think it's needed, especially with 1-DHEA, if anything AH is a better idea to stack with it
lol that would be one costly stack.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HTS, have you noticed any strength gains?
Strength became apparent about 1 week in, I actually discontinued it (I am preparing for the LSAT and my dedication can't be 100% right now, so I am saving what remains of the bottle for a time I can better utilize it).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
End of the summer sale ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can. 4-DHEA won't interact with the ER like 5-DHEA can, though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can. 4-DHEA won't interact with the ER like 5-DHEA can, though.
I haven't seen any reports of it causing irritation and, after all, a little estrogen can be a good thing (especially for the lipids).

greaser

Awards
Strength became apparent about 1 week in, I actually discontinued it (I am preparing for the LSAT and my dedication can't be 100% right now, so I am saving what remains of the bottle for a time I can better utilize it).
I don't mean to steer the thread off course, but my advice is to sell all your LSAT prep material, find something else to do and never look back. I suppose you won't listen to me any more than I listened to lawyers who tried to talk me out of law school, but it's a miserable profession with a very high job dissatisfaction rate -- and the hours (assuming you can find a job in this market) make it damned hard to stay in shape!

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
With the current sale going on, does the buy one get one free still count for AndroLean?

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
With the current sale going on, does the buy one get one free still count for AndroLean?
doesnt look like it unfortunately.

I definitely wouldve picked up two (probably more) bottles

edit: although at that point, they would be selling at a huge loss.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doesnt look like it unfortunately.

I definitely wouldve picked up two (probably more) bottles

edit: although at that point, they would be selling at a huge loss.
Looks like it does for me. Added one AL to the cart, shows a price of 39.99. Can get one AL and one SA for 72.74

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it does for me. Added one AL to the cart, shows a price of 39.99. Can get one AL and one SA for 72.74
how does that show that the bogo free works? I know the sale price of 40$ works.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does that show that the bogo free works? I know the sale price of 40$ works.
The sale price is the bogo price. AL original price is 79.99. Buying one and getting one free would be like paying 40 bucks a piece. Your asking for a bogo on the bogo, probably not going to happen.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
The sale price is the bogo price. AL original price is 79.99. Buying one and getting one free would be like paying 40 bucks a piece. Your asking for a bogo on the bogo, probably not going to happen.

yup. I think that was the original question though

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The new sale price is the same as if you BOGO at the original price, so basically two for one

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
The add kept popping up on every page, but seemed too good to be true. Also when you click on BOGO if would pop up as an error. For the slight chance it was real I was about to dip into my double secret savings account.

willib

Awards
  • Established
pp

hope it goes well,three bottles of androhard on a budget,fixing to try androlean,if these companies need inspiration,let em try your products,they will sign.
Primordial Customers and AM members,

Allow me to introduce the AndroSeries Project.

All the information I am allowed to divulge is in the image below.

Currently we are in negotiations with several nutraceutical companies for the licensing of the below Primordial hormones and Liqua-Vade delivery system. Until these terms have been finalized we will not be releasing the full compound names.

If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

Thank you.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in this thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.​

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope it goes well,three bottles of androhard on a budget,fixing to try androlean,if these companies need inspiration,let em try your products,they will sign.
We will have logging ops for sure

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems like across the boards its usually you with that job anyway lol
Very true. Study owns the best anti-flame suit so we just let him take over ;)