TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
the poeple who only care about taste ect are a bunch of pussies not gonna lie

generation of peace

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
They hold 50% off sales on their website almost monthly...
Yeah I seen it. I grabbed a few 2for1s Elix1r and conqu3r on sale at the other spot, NV.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get ready to eat your words ;)
oh uh lol .
well id rather use less drugs on cycle so I welcome something natural and potent . Synapsin have faith in u guys but I got a bottle of adex don't wanna spend more money for now just get us the other goodies first hehe
and I believe u sales probably did go up....sadly

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Actually the reformulations at PEScience increased sales

We are going more for a comprehensive formula, and it'll be good. Bloodwork to follow most likely, not sure yet
On the alphamine? Thats difficult to imagine. I quickly dropped alphamine after the reformulation, well after I could no longer get the OG. From what I read there were many of the same mindset?

Also from the store I ran we didnt move units like we did with the OG version.

josun

Awards
  • Established
On the alphamine? Thats difficult to imagine. I quickly dropped alphamine after the reformulation, well after I could no longer get the OG. From what I read there were many of the same mindset?

Also from the store I ran we didnt move units like we did with the OG version.
I've been seeing alphamine pop up a lot More sense the reformulated it. I used to be the only one in Cali who knew about it lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to see OL give PES' SA2 extract a run for it's money. I could handle 3 scoops of Alphamine no problem, while Alpha Yohimbe doesn't always agree with me.

I could also stack ephedrine with Alphamine. Not sure I will be able to with Bloodshr3d War. We will see soon. Tub on its way from NV.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've been seeing alphamine pop up a lot More sense the reformulated it. I used to be the only one in Cali who knew about it lol
I know my guys overseas couldn't get it legally due to the ingredients. So its more popular overseas now as well but thats due to it being shipped more globally. In terms of effectiveness its not very good compared to the original.
Marketing has helped it grow in the US.

But doesn't it cost about the same for the new one? However the formula seems cheaper so in that profit margin will be greater.

I would think just due to the trickle effect is why people are seeing it more here on the home front. I know ever gym that carries it within a 60 mile radius doesn't sell it like pre form.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see OL give PES' SA2 extract a run for it's money. I could handle 3 scoops of Alphamine no problem, while Alpha Yohimbe doesn't always agree with me.

I could also stack ephedrine with Alphamine. Not sure I will be able to with Bloodshr3d War. We will see soon. Tub on its way from NV.
Done!

Have you tried BS RAW or IGN1T3? There is a reason why people don't take a full serving at once...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Done!

Have you tried BS RAW or IGN1T3? There is a reason why people don't take a full serving at once...
Yes I have. Recieved samples of both from NV. The Raw was a little stronger than I would have liked. Probably could have tolerated it over the long term, but ephedrine is just a cleaner stim for me. Hoping to be able to stack the two.

Can't really comment on Ignit3. I was already using Alphamine and E, so my tollerance to both E and Yohimbe were pretty high. Plus I had used some adderal earlier in that day(something I don't do often, and a substance I don't think I care for much.) Did take all five pills at once.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In order to ensure customer satisfaction is our top priority some change is required.

We have been collaborating with a new flavouring company to ensure all of our powdered products are enjoyable to drink.

Olympus Labs
Waiting for someone to release a red bull flavored pre workout.
Till then, they all taste the same.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We hired Synapsin as the brains behind the oldskool stuff.
Fact is majority of supplement buyers care about taste over any other aspect. So in order to stay profitable and sustain our R&D budget to continue to innovate it's necessary.

We will give them taste & performance which everyone benefits from.
thank you GNO. flavoring was really the only downside to OL's products.

internet hardass "flavor doesn't matter" tough guys, don't pay the bills. after being bashed by a few, glad to see i'm not the only flavor pu55y out there.

you guys always listen to the customer and that is awesome. excited for the new products!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think you have to sacrifice effectiveness for flavor. Are there cases that do? Sure, but it doesn't have to be that way. And for me, effectiveness is most important but if it can taste great too, that's awesome.

But it also depends on the product. Pre workouts I slam, regardless of how good they taste. But an intra product I sip on through my entire workout needs to taste decent and preferably great lol. Same goes for the powdered fat burner -- I sip on those at work. I want the effectiveness AND the taste.

Excited for what OL has in store.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I will agree flavor doesn't matter, but it sure is nice when it tastes good!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't think you have to sacrifice effectiveness for flavor. Are there cases that do? Sure, but it doesn't have to be that way. And for me, effectiveness is most important but if it can taste great too, that's awesome.

But it also depends on the product. Pre workouts I slam, regardless of how good they taste. But an intra product I sip on through my entire workout needs to taste decent and preferably great lol. Same goes for the powdered fat burner -- I sip on those at work. I want the effectiveness AND the taste.

Excited for what OL has in store.
I totaly agreed, great intra taste but for a preworkout this is not that important

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Pre workouts from OL haven't always tasted great. Did not make any difference in me purchasing it lol

I can't stand ore workouts or supplements with heaps of artificial colours or flavours anyways

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It is a double edge sword. You give it better flavor with more artificial stuff and potentially turn off prior customers such as yourself, or you don't improve the flavor and potentially STILL lose customers and probably don't really gain new ones. It is a very unenviable position.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It is a double edge sword. You give it better flavor with more artificial stuff and potentially turn off prior customers such as yourself, or you don't improve the flavor and potentially STILL lose customers and probably don't really gain new ones. It is a very unenviable position.
Good point

A lot of companies are now cutting out any artificial colours though. We don't need a Fluro coloured pre-workout that not only stains our glass/shaker but also our insides lol

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point

A lot of companies are now cutting out any artificial colours though. We don't need a Fluro coloured pre-workout that not only stains our glass/shaker but also our insides lol
Don't worry PHs will heal your insides ;)

Or maybe they destroy them ?

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Maybe OL could find a way make everyone happy:

1) Offer a good tasting version for betas who want to go curl in the sauna with the boys.

2) An unflavored for those scared of artificial ingredients, science, and zombies.

3) And one that tastes like bull semen mixed with squirrel piss for those chasing the test boost that is immediate post acts of extreme valor/masculinity such a chugging said concoction.

inb4 head of product dev offer

Reactions: Nac
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I'd very much like to see OL(and most companies) stray away from artificial colors. I think the beat juice for coloring that some companies use, is a really nice thing.

That said, I don't have an issue with Sucralose. Seems to be relatively safe. I do like the idea of a erythritol and Stevia blend though. However, I'm not too educated on natural sweetners.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about natural sweeteners either, but I do know Xtend Free tastes pretty decent. So I know it's possible. Looking forward to the new OL stuff.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For now I'm using vpx bang.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never had any problem with any of the flavors and I happen to enjoy CU Strawberry Kiwi quite a bit! Better is fine though too..

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are taking all ideas into consideration, but just remember that herbals are notoriously hard to flavour, let alone in combination with each other.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are taking all ideas into consideration, but just remember that herbals are notoriously hard to flavour, let alone in combination with each other.
That's true, but what does that mean going forward? Less herbals to maximize flavoring, or just an expectation of flavoring not tasting quite like some supplements that are basically just flavored caffeine powder? I actually enjoyed drinking Elixir in WARM water; it tasted like apple pie tea, haha.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's true, but what does that mean going forward? Less herbals to maximize flavoring, or just an expectation of flavoring not tasting quite like some supplements that are basically just flavored caffeine powder? I actually enjoyed drinking Elixir in WARM water; it tasted like apple pie tea, haha.
I believe he is referring more to to the use of natural vs artificial sweetness. Atleast I hope.

The artificial coloring does nothing for taste, so I hope that is a change we see with some companies moving forward.

nduronio

nduronio

Awards
All this talk about new things to come has me pretty excited. I have 2 tubs of triumph in my cart but thinking about waiting for the new one to come out now

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep hearing a rumor that GNO will send noodz with every order

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! Total confidence in you guys and your products. Very excited to see where you guys go. You've got my support!

Reactions: GNO