THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA AT OLYMPUS LABS

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All this talk about new things to come has me pretty excited. I have 2 tubs of triumph in my cart but thinking about waiting for the new one to come out now
I did the same. I'll order em if the release isn't near. However I have enough Creatine HCL, Betaine and Soy Lecethin to hold me over. I just like Tr1umph better. Plus: new anabolic ingrediant will probably be great for PCT.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
And the new Tr1umph? That is all I care about.
I was about to ask this exact question. I have 1 1/2 tubs left but I almost want to hold onto the sealed one just for a good time down the road. I guess I do have an Ergonine I could use up while waiting for the updated Tr1umph...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are taking all ideas into consideration, but just remember that herbals are notoriously hard to flavour, let alone in combination with each other.
just double checking man , there is no sacrifice of ingredients if that ingredient taste terrible but extremely effective ?
I'm excited about new triumph !!! xtyler made a big statement got me hyped up af :D

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just double checking man , there is no sacrifice of ingredients if that ingredient taste terrible but extremely effective ?
I'm excited about new triumph !!! xtyler made a big statement got me hyped up af :D
Well xtyler always makes big statements and then he always backs it up. Ugh annoying....

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
It is a double edge sword. You give it better flavor with more artificial stuff and potentially turn off prior customers such as yourself, or you don't improve the flavor and potentially STILL lose customers and probably don't really gain new ones. It is a very unenviable position.
Agreed! But I never understood how someone can say taste doesn't matter but then have an issue if its too sweet?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
That's true, but what does that mean going forward? Less herbals to maximize flavoring, or just an expectation of flavoring not tasting quite like some supplements that are basically just flavored caffeine powder? I actually enjoyed drinking Elixir in WARM water; it tasted like apple pie tea, haha.
Tasted more like cinnamon schnapps alcohol, nearly like goldschlager.

Honestly though I rather stick with anything without caffeine. I use products with caffeine like elix1r or war for emergency. Caffeine gives me diarrhea 80% of the time.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tasted more like cinnamon schnapps alcohol, nearly like goldschlager.

Honestly though I rather stick with anything without caffeine. I use products with caffeine like elix1r or war for emergency. Caffeine gives me diarrhea 80% of the time.
diarrhea is refreshing.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any questions on supps???

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Well I hate to be "that guy" but...

Any word on an OL Multivitamin, Sleep aid or GDA?

Any further hints on the Ep1c update?

I can't say this is my idea but, has there been any consideration of entering into the ARA market?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Any new or revolutionary noots being added to the new Elixir?

And yes as above a true greens/health/multi vitamin would be so good!

And I had no idea EP1C was being improved too! OL for life haha

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I hate to be "that guy" but...

Any word on an OL Multivitamin, Sleep aid or GDA?

Any further hints on the Ep1c update?

I can't say this is my idea but, has there been any consideration of entering into the ARA market?
You are not going to find a better GDA then Assass1nate. Especially for a healthy bodybuilder population. It's quite funny how alot of people have no idea how much of a disservice they are doing using ingredients like Na-R-ALA and Berberine etc, if their goal is strength and size.

Reactions: GNO
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lets see...on the subject of stims. some like em super strong, some like em kinda strong and some don't like em at all....your stimmed products all seem to serve dual purposes-either a pwo or fat burner, how about a super stim product that is just for stim effect?

SUP3R ST1M

josun

Awards
  • Established
lets see...on the subject of stims. some like em super strong, some like em kinda strong and some don't like em at all....your stimmed products all seem to serve dual purposes-either a pwo or fat burner, how about a super stim product that is just for stim effect?

SUP3R ST1M
Interesting

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SUP3R ST1M
Yes please!

alexcb

Awards
Could you guys put taurine in the new Endur3? It is hard to find a good BCAA and/or EAA product that list the amount of taurine per serving. Most products that do contain taurine are part of a prop blend consisting of less than 3 grams of actives.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could you guys put taurine in the new Endur3? It is hard to find a good BCAA and/or EAA product that list the amount of taurine per serving. Most products that do contain taurine are part of a prop blend consisting of less than 3 grams of actives.
Taurine it's always been in Endur3, with actual amount clearly disclosed...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You are not going to find a better GDA then Assass1nate. Especially for a healthy bodybuilder population. It's quite funny how alot of people have no idea how much of a disservice they are doing using ingredients like Na-R-ALA and Berberine etc, if their goal is strength and size.
In which specific way? I.E. disservice via NaRALA? Any abstracts or full studies that you have that I can learn more from?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah..lol

But do you guys plan in doing anymore dual versions such as conqu3r regular and stim free versions of your current stim lineup? One for just cognitive, focus, clarity, recall, enhancements?

When I double dosed conqu3r stim free I has some of the easiest days performing at work and writing.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, yeah..lol

But do you guys plan in doing anymore dual versions such as conqu3r regular and stim free versions of your current stim lineup? One for just cognitive, focus, clarity, recall, enhancements?

When I double dosed conqu3r stim free I has some of the easiest days performing at work and writing.
Unfortunately CU Stim-free wasn't a big seller but with enough pull we would make it.

RE1GN for max performance
ELIX1R for max focus

alexcb

Awards
Taurine it's always been in Endur3, with actual amount clearly disclosed...
Damn, I didn't even see that! But for my needs, I would need multiple grams of taurine which wouldn't be economically feasible with endur3. If there are any closeout deals because of the rebranding, please let me know. And will there be any joint supplements with the rebranding? Cissus and glucosamine are not getting the job done

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see a flavoured bulk carb10, hard to find but I'd 100% use over HBCD

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not interested in any OL joint support, Multi, sleep aid, or GDA. Already enough choices on the market.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
I would consider CU to be one of the best pre's out there. It's a comprehensive blend that covers pump, focus, and energy and doesn't really skimp on any of them. However, I'd love to see a company develop a product that has "tiers". All lines have the same pump and focus ingredients and the same flavors, but each tier goes: stim-free, moderate stim (200mg caffeine plus other stims), stim heavy (325mg caffeine plus other stims). An approach like that allows people to find a flavor, or flavors, they love and stick with it, but also cycle stims to prevent too much tolerance.

Has OL looked at anything like that? Battl3, Conqu3r, and Re1gn maybe!?!

alexcb

Awards
I'm not interested in any OL joint support, Multi, sleep aid, or GDA. Already enough choices on the market.
I have tried everything to no avail, but you are right that the market is oversaturated with joint supports and other staples. Corticosteroid injections are the only that can relieve pain. If you have any suggestions I am all ears. But back to the thread, I am ecstatic for the pre, especially since CU has been the best pre I have ever used!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would consider CU to be one of the best pre's out there. It's a comprehensive blend that covers pump, focus, and energy and doesn't really skimp on any of them. However, I'd love to see a company develop a product that has "tiers". All lines have the same pump and focus ingredients and the same flavors, but each tier goes: stim-free, moderate stim (200mg caffeine plus other stims), stim heavy (325mg caffeine plus other stims). An approach like that allows people to find a flavor, or flavors, they love and stick with it, but also cycle stims to prevent too much tolerance.

Has OL looked at anything like that? Battl3, Conqu3r, and Re1gn maybe!?!
It comes down to cost/benefit...can you make money that way? Maybe if you are a big company you can pump out a gazillion variations (C4 o clock?!) lol

Not a bad idea but we are too small for that atm

K3232x

Awards
It comes down to cost/benefit...can you make money that way? Maybe if you are a big company you can pum out a gazillion variations (C4 o clock?!) lol

Not a bad idea but we are too small for that atm
I've been using conqu3r stim free and just varying the amount of bloodshr3d for my desired amount of stims.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately CU Stim-free wasn't a big seller but with enough pull we would make it.

ELIX1R for max focus
Yeah. I really wish more people would have understood that absent of caffeine or similar to caffeine or dmaa, over time, the mind actually works better. The brain is such a complex mechanism which we only understand at a surface level to this point.

Ive stocked up on Elix1r for my emergency days when I have to code a huge website or lay a large infrastructure blueprint.

I just make sure the toilet is close...lol

Reactions: GNO
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

ELIX1R for max focus
I have been saying this for years-the harder the stim the better selling...the audience for light to non-stims is barely enough to fill the front row--powerful stims are SRO!!!

seriously---the main thing the majority of pre-workout users look for is stim effect, the bigger the better!!!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been saying this for years-the harder the stim the better selling...the audience for light to non-stims is barely enough to fill the front row--powerful stims are SRO!!!

seriously---the main thing the majority of pre-workout users look for is stim effect, the bigger the better!!!
What do you take if the stim is not allowing you to sleep at night.

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
I workout at 6am, will have to take a half scoop or stop taking any stim.
What stim(s) are you taking?!? Most have a half life around 4-5 hours. I'd venture something else is keeping you up, but without other details it's tough to say.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In which specific way? I.E. disservice via NaRALA? Any abstracts or full studies that you have that I can learn more from?
With chronic usage, one can expect reduced skeletal muscle protein synthesis, reduced glycogen synthesis, anti-hormetic (adaptations to training stimulus) through its potent anti-oxidant/inflammatory actions. Which all will inevitably effect anaerobic capacity (weight training primarily ultilises this energy pathway).

Remember being insulin sensitive vs insulin resistant entails completely different outcomes when using these ampk activators etc. all studies i've read on ala relate to insulin resistant individuals seeing improvements. I am on my phone atm, so don't have a bunch or relevant studies to post. But there is ample freely available texts on this.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What stim(s) are you taking?!? Most have a half life around 4-5 hours. I'd venture something else is keeping you up, but without other details it's tough to say.
Mesomorph, will stop taking it for now. Not taking anything else.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph is very powerful in the stim department. However, I find it almost impossible that it is keeping you awake 12+ hours later. I'm not saying this in a condescending manner nor am I attempting to discredit you. It's more likely than not, something else is causing this effect.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Are you on medication as well? I have ventured and tested full dose of mesomorph w/dmaa with 100mg tramadol, 50mg tianeptine and it was something like 18 hours before I fell asleep. HOWEVER, I took it at 4am, 5am, 6am and fell asleep around 930-10ish pm. But when you get up at 330AM anyway then its not as hard to stay up 18-19 hours but awakening (normal sleepiness still comes roughly at 2pm for me) at normal time, say, 9am and then staying up 18-19 hr? Well that's a different concept. No matter if I wake up at 230am or 330 am or 730am I will get terribl sleepy at 2pm ish. If I can make it past 5pm then im up until 10 to midnight easy.

So this stack basically gets me over the 2-5oclock period. Then im good anyway on or off stims, meds, noot, etc until 10 to 12 midnight.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
With chronic usage, one can expect reduced skeletal muscle protein synthesis, reduced glycogen synthesis, anti-hormetic (adaptations to training stimulus) through its potent anti-oxidant/inflammatory actions. Which all will inevitably effect anaerobic capacity (weight training primarily ultilises this energy pathway).

Remember being insulin sensitive vs insulin resistant entails completely different outcomes when using these ampk activators etc. all studies i've read on ala relate to insulin resistant individuals seeing improvements. I am on my phone atm, so don't have a bunch or relevant studies to post. But there is ample freely available texts on this.
Going to look into this soon. Got a bit much on my plate already.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
GNO is there a reason none of the UK shops stock sup3r DHEA?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At Olympus Labs we have never strayed from our core principles of Innovation, Value & Results. Our formulations have proven to be among, if not, the best in the industry. That is a testament to our talented R&D team. As Olympus Labs continues to grow, however, we have taken time for self-reflection and recognize In order to ensure customer satisfaction is our top priority some change is required.

We are excited to share some of the details of the planned changes as we approach the dawn of a new era at Olympus Labs. We have been collaborating with a new flavouring company to ensure all of our powdered products are enjoyable to drink. As part of that effort we have modified product formulas to optimize both performance AND taste.

Building off the fundamental shift to product flavouring we have an exciting product line up for 2017/2018. It will begin with a new preworkout; CONQU3R UNLEASHED will be replaced with RE1GN. It may be difficult to comprehend given the efficacy of CONQU3R, but RE1GN will provide more pump, performance and energy than one could imagine. RE1GN will include an innovative stimulant that internal testing has confirmed will elevate your workout to the next level. It will be the best preworkout on the market; you can count on that.

We have also re-formulated ENDUR3 to complement RE1GN perfectly to ensure your workout is intense and productive. ENDUR3 will now feature several new ingredients that will enhance endurance for the ultimate workout experience. ENDUR3 will taste better without sacrificing important elements of the product.

The 24/7 anabolic and ergogenic powerhouse, TR1UMPH, will be more powerful and taste better too in 2017. The driving force will be an innovative strength building compound that we are extremely excited about. Speaking about strength, the most innovative and effective natural anabolic, OR1GIN, will be improved. How can you improve OR1GIN? With an innovative new compound, that's how!

I would remiss if I didn't drop an exciting new category Olympus Labs will enter in 2017. We have previously been coy on the topic of an OL protein product, but I will now confirm that Olympus Labs will compete in the protein market with an innovative spin of course! We are in the stages of working with flavouring companies to bring forth new and creative flavours to the market. For us to introduce a protein product, it will have to be a top notch formula that is also a pleasure to drink.

In summary, the remainder of 2017 and beyond will be dominated by Olympus Labs. With an improved preworkout (RE1GN), Intra-workout (ENDUR3), and 24/7 ergogenic/anabolic (TR1UMPH); all with vastly improved flavouring. It’s important to state that better flavouring will not mean weaker products. We will also be launching a protein product, and OR1GIN will be the first muscle building capsule formula to be enhanced, but not the last. There are several other exciting and innovative projects in progress that we will elaborate on in the future.. Lastly, we want to thank our consumers for their continued support and we know you'll love what's coming….

Olympus Labs
Any plans on updated product packaging and labels, everything looks to similar and with the many different names it be good to color code etc??

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNO is there a reason none of the UK shops stock sup3r DHEA?
let me look into this...my sense is they are turning over stock for the version with our new carrier but I will confirm.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any plans on updated product packaging and labels, everything looks to similar and with the many different names it be good to color code etc??
Yes...in fact the team got a preview of the new TR1UMPH labels yesterday - WOW!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
However I am interested in a multi, joint if they were amazing.

Sleep aids rarely work for me, probably would be interested in that too tho.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If you are deriving all those effects by chronic supplementation of Na-R-ALA due to it being a potent antioxidant, I think you need to update your research on antioxidants and their role in exercise physiology. It's not so cut and dry and there is a balance that can be used to increase aerobic and anaerobic capacity.

Furthermore, the effects of Na-R-ALA cannot be constrained to one factor. In-vitro, yes it has been shown to be a potent anti-oxdiant, however in-vivo we are seeing a much more diverse picture. Studies have shown supplementation may stimulate glutathione synthesis, enhancing insulin signaling(which we all know how anabolic insulin is), and modulate the activity of other cell-signaling molecules and transcription factors(including translocation of GLUT receptors). This is far more complex and significant then just reducing it to its anti-oxidant properties, and then forming a conclusion based on just one aspect.

Furthermore, I do not think there is a longitudinal study on healthy adults on Na-R-ALA to show whether those things take place. I could be wrong, and I would be happy to see that research.I am aware of research that states it increases glycogen synthesis, however this is rat data so take it with a grain of salt.

The book "Antioxidants in Sport Nutrition" copyright 2015, Chapter 9 - Acute and Chronic Effects of Antioxidant Supplementation on Exercise Performance in "Antioxidants in Sport Nutrition" goes into the acute and chronic effects of antioxidants on exercise performance and goes into the both the negative and positive outcomes seen in research.

Here is a quick excerpt of the conclusion, "While not all studies have found positive results on exercise performance or adaptations, many investigations have demonstrated that antioxidant supplementation, particularly when combined as a ‘cocktail’, can have an ergogenic effect on both high intensity endurance and resistance exercise performance."