The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like 3 months could earn you a blacklisted status in my book. What pisses me off the most is that someone has forgotten the little guys at his "home board" now that he has gone national. I'm embarrassed that I was such a promoter.
in a bunch of ways, it doesn't particularly surprise me either though, from some of the way other things were handled along the way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of company's renegging!!!!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a great idea. I was jsut thinking about this idea for another forum...

People always back out half way through their log! Even the people doing it on their own which makes it frustrating when you are researching a supplement... every time i search on here for logs and I see a log doesnt have at least 3-5+ pages I know the person bailed on their own log

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I had one company back out on me, I'm okay with that as well. He seems really busy so I just chalked it up to him being too busy for me. I don't let one incident dictate what 95% of the board is. (Stand up guys!) Every once in awhile you get the bad with the good. The real thing I've gained from this board is knowledge from people that have been around for awhile. That is worth more than any free supplement!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is a great idea. I was jsut thinking about this idea for another forum...

People always back out half way through their log! Even the people doing it on their own which makes it frustrating when you are researching a supplement... every time i search on here for logs and I see a log doesnt have at least 3-5+ pages I know the person bailed on their own log
mine usually end up at 3-4 pages because so few people comment :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was told 8 different times that my beast mode had been sent, the 1st being dec 22, 2011!!! never have got it.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
i was told 8 different times that my beast mode had been sent, the 1st being dec 22, 2011!!! never have got it.
That means FL3X MAGNUM is blacklisted.... O:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i think flexy may have used up all of the promo tubs making a giant powder mountain again...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great idea! Maybe I will get picked for stuff now. I Think people should look out for those who log multiple products at once. Very rarely do people log solo runs...always a laundry list of supps. Not fare to the final review and those interested imo.
I agree with this a lot. I see the same types of people always "winning" and then logging multiple items. That's fine I guess, but if the supplement company is REALLY looking for honesty it goes out the way here. Sadly most companies are looking for the positive praise that some individuals seem to give to every product ever released and don't care that users are running lots of items at once as long as the final word is good.

Its annoying to me when I read a log and then see a multitude of supps (not staples like protein powder or multi's). Winners more often than not should log supplements alone, but lots don't.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this a lot. I see the same types of people always "winning" and then logging multiple items. That's fine I guess, but if the supplement company is REALLY looking for honesty it goes out the way here. Sadly most companies are looking for the positive praise that some individuals seem to give to every product ever released and don't care that users are running lots of items at once as long as the final word is good.

Its annoying to me when I read a log and then see a multitude of supps (not staples like protein powder or multi's). Winners more often than not should log supplements alone, but lots don't.
I agree with this. But who's to say the logger is truly logging something solo just because they say they are on the internet?
Such a hard area there, really comes down to honesty and morals at that point.
I see people running logs for a natty t booster solo or something and claiming huge weight gains within the first couple weeks...yeah right.
I am seeing more often companies have in their logging requirements that the product being logged should be the only one of the sort being ran.
For instance, Neogenix wanted some loggers for Supremacy and they specifically stated that they only wanted people who are willing to log just that booster, and make no changes to diet or training during the log (this is where the morals come in).
When someone is doing that, I see no problem with them logging say....a protein powder or sleep aide.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree too. I rather have the consumer/tester give honest feedback and I always try to do the same when I do a sponsored log of my own.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I agree too. I rather have the consumer/tester give honest feedback and I always try to do the same when I do a sponsored log of my own.
Same, if it sucks, or doesn't effect me....I'll say it...in a nice way of course.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same, if it sucks, or doesn't effect me....I'll say it...in a nice way of course.
Ditto! It's not doing the company or the tester any good to give false results because it will all come out in the end and the reputations of both will be marred. Honest, straight forward feedback is what is needed! If the product sucks and everyone says it is great when they test it, the company probably won't change the formulation to make it work because all the feedback says it already works.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
looking on another site at some threads for a product. 5 or so people were logging it, but only one finished it (and it was a 10 day log).. i couldn't believe it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
looking on another site at some threads for a product. 5 or so people were logging it, but only one finished it (and it was a 10 day log).. i couldn't believe it.
What product?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
they dont have any presence here that i know of.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you ever get the Beast Mode? Fl3x needs2know.
lol...it finally came, much to my surprise....had to sit down and catch my breath......i will put up a review within the next 3 months-j/k...i've tried it a couple of times, the ba seems to be dosed higher than most, actually got some tingles!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...it finally came, much to my surprise....had to sit down and catch my breath......i will put up a review within the next 3 months-j/k...i've tried it a couple of times, the ba seems to be dosed higher than most, actually got some tingles!!!
Funny joke.
So did you really get it? Lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex says to a girl "I'd tell you a jock about my d!ck, but its too long"
Girl says "I'd tell you a joke about my pu$$y but you'll never get it"
That conversation had actually been held before.
I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That conversation had actually been held before.
I'd end this by telling a couple jokes about my balls but they'd be over your head (tea bag reference anybody?)
Well played sir.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank god its not speedy or shorty
I am a timber framer so I thought about using the screen name of BigTimber or something like that but thought that it would sound too much like bragging! Hahahaha!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
I am a timber framer so I thought about using the screen name of BigTimber or something like that but thought that it would sound too much like bragging! Hahahaha!
Yeah..... Right..... Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
6 months strong & no 1 has been black listed...
AM has better members than BB....com

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still quiet here. No reps have had any problems getting people to log anything or coming thru on their part?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still quiet here. No reps have had any problems getting people to log anything or coming thru on their part?
AMS hasn't since you know who, but he went down before this thread and the rules of it were laid out. Though he is back so we shall see if he gets himself on here or not..lol

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all seriousness, I'm nominating Suresha. I know for a fact he won Neogenix Supremacy and a log was never started. Many attempts by DDfox and other Neogenix reps to see if there was an issue but no reply. The rules and application process is clearly outlined in the promo.

Here's the application that was submitted -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/190474-neogenix-supremacy-lets-2.html#post3169720

Here's the rules and guidelines that were outlined by DDfox. -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/190474-neogenix-supremacy-lets.html#post3162913

I think everything was stated clearly and professionally by the Neogenix team what was expected of the loggers. The other participant had no problem getting his log going and completed. Again numerous attempts at contacting him resulted in failure. It has also been brought to my attention that he has burned other companies in the past. I can only speak on what happened to Neogenix but I'm sure those other companies can substantiate claims of failure to log products.