The best natty test booster hands down?

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine is known to help with this during cycle. Hundreds of people have done it. Many logs and reviews of it on here.
I think the poster that asked of DHEA said he'd been off cycle for 1 yr and is going natty

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the poster that asked of DHEA said he'd been off cycle for 1 yr and is going natty
I must have missed that. Sorry. Personally, I do not like dhea off cycle. I feel lethargic.

zachthomas

zachthomas

Awards
Any other products that you have ran to compare it to? You can almost get 2 months of Alphamax XT, which has an open lable, for price of 1 month Thrust.
I agree it is quite expensive, but I was stating what I believe is the BEST natural test booster out there. Truthfully, I am yet to come across one comparable. Most companies simply wouldn't spend the money to manufacture something like it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may be right. I've never used it. I just know AlphaMax XT, the reviews it has, the decent price from a solid company, and the ingredient profile which is one reason why I wanted to rep for them. I didn't hop on and learn all of the products on the fly. I've used all of them and love them. AlphaMax XT is great. Not saying nothing is better because I haven't used every t booster out there. I just know it works well for me and others and is very versatile which makes it appealing to others.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit E increases my libido like in the first 3-4 days

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit E increases my libido like in the first 3-4 days
It did for me as well. I tend to have a decent libido as is, but was pleasantly surprised that it was noticeable.

Thanks for the feedback :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It did for me as well. I tend to have a decent libido as is, but was pleasantly surprised that it was noticeable.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Agreed. I like inhibit E back when I used it. Haven't in a few years though. Solid product.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I like inhibit E back when I used it. Haven't in a few years though. Solid product.
Different profile than a few years ago. It's amazing still now though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different profile than a few years ago. It's amazing still now though.
Ah. I hate when companies change formulas. Not saying it isn't still good or even better. But more often than not it's inferior to the original. The best example I can think of is NO shotgun. When it first came out I think in 2006 area, it tasted awful but it was the best pre workout I've ever used at that point. Then they changed it lol

619sss

Awards
Olive oil FTW

pm after 1 week of use 2 tablespoons at least, for me it's better than Fadogia,bulbine,Tongkat, and vitamin D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any write up on what ingredients do what and research etc?

I am not familiar with the top 2
The full write up is in the "new product release thread".

:)

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Any write up on what ingredients do what and research etc?

I am not familiar with the top 2
Price point is right about $30-32 :)

EricIrons

EricIrons

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hate to promote but our Rise and Swell is amazing. It's got DAA (the Aspartate version that actually works) along with Lactate, along with VItamin D and GInger root extract. These all work together to make for the most potent natural test booster on the market. Can be combined with an AI to give you a real bump in your natural test levels. Anyone on juice that has shrunken testicles will benefit as well.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate to promote but our Rise and Swell is amazing. It's got DAA (the Aspartate version that actually works) along with Lactate, along with VItamin D and GInger root extract. These all work together to make for the most potent natural test booster on the market. Can be combined with an AI to give you a real bump in your natural test levels. Anyone on juice that has shrunken testicles will benefit as well.
Also Yohimbine HCl, which is a no go for me :(

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to try sparta pct in the near future...it has a few of the main ingredients I want in a test booster.....fadogia, bulbine, and armistane

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For those interested, a TD/LR of M-Test will be up in our subsection in the next few days for those who want a brief snapshot of how M-Test works, and how the ingredients fit together.