Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I read through all these 5 pages and still didn't find the answer to when CEL are releasing their test booster
Haha we are working on it! I'll give a more firm ETA (if mw1 doesn't) as soon as we know :D

All i'll say is that it is looking amazing :D

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I have been using Letrone (1 before bed) for many months now and besides being a very powerful AI (even at 1/2 dose) its very anabolic. Its seems it makes anything else your using better. I just keep making gains and more easily than I have ever have using otherwise using the same supplements I previously used without Letrone. I bought for an AI and its now a staple.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using Letrone (1 before bed) for many months now and besides being a very powerful AI (even at 1/2 dose) its very anabolic. Its seems it makes anything else your using better. I just keep making gains and more easily than I have ever have using otherwise using the same supplements I previously used without Letrone. I bought for an AI and its now a staple.
Im not sure but don't you need to break from it??

Reactions: jh1
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn't use a 'very powerful AI' as 'a staple.' Definitely want to cycle that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tell you what. My OTC BLR is holding up nice. I'm feeling great and the ancillary additional s of Maca and Test1fy are certainly helping.

I will se after my PCT and follow up cut for a tiara of 8 plus 6 weeks will show when I do bloods.

Starting point of 244 Test and very low LH FSH.

Some great supps here. Follow my OTC PCT then cut. I will also report back here of course.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Starting point of 244 Test and very low LH FSH.
When was this number obtained? After a AAS/DS/PH cycle? To play Devil's advocate, the odds are, that a person will "recover", even without doing anything at all. 16 weeks could very well allow for that without taking anything. The question is the retention of "gains" while recovering and overall "feeling" while doing so. This is usually done by jacking T all the way up as fast as possible. This happens with Clomid for instance - 200 to 1300 in 4-6 weeks... as opposed to a "natty PCT" going from 200 just back to, say, a 500 baseline in the same period - and it's possible it would have happened anyway.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two weeks after last injection. The PCT for clarity is 8 weeks rolling into a 6 week cut.

I don't want to introduce clomid. Defeats my purpose. How can one validate test boosters with bloods if the sample is spoiled?

I'm 51 years old. Who's to say my baseline is 500? Maybe it's 300 or 600. Probably 400<

Will get bloods done after PCT.
I can easily get clomid and extend after bloods if necessary as well as nolva in combo.

Your devils advocacy is welcome.

Edit. Apologies for diverging the discussion.

To bring it back on track I think the test boosters, influencers? Will do just what is needed instead of traditional methods seen.

enraged_chris

Awards
Honestly tribulus aquaticus is also an amazing herb in the test boosting/natural anabolic category. Amazing stuff.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
IDK about other test boosters...I know Diesel Test has been out for 11 yrs, and has tons of reviews here with and without blood work and also on that "other" popular forum. This version coming out today is I can personally guarantee is the strongest, most effective test boosting and libidio boosting, legal worldwide and in any tested organization test booster avail. period. Other companies can't and will not make guarantees on the effectiveness of their test boosters because everyone knows you can't just slap "preworkout" and some caffeine in a test booster and it works. Different from the popular Diesel Test Procycle because DTP cotains DHEA and can't be shipped to Canada.

DTH_128Tabs_small_2016_GETDIESEL_857648001247_s_gif.gif

At my retailers late today and by Monday. GET DIESEL NUTRITION

Also I stand behind all the other Diesel Test version, Diesel Test 2010 that was out around 2008 was a top selling herbal test booster at Nutraplanet at that time, and a top 50 selling product overall.​

One other thing, certain combos of raws may work for you that do not work for others. For me I respond very well to bulk Tribulus I do not respond at all to forskolin for boosting test (for example) but someone else might.

PCT: DTP (if over 30 yrs old) or DTH, nothing compares and never have.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey. Welcome Chuck!

At the risk of sounding too challenging.

I don't believe the DHEA raises Test though. At least in men under 40. Women however. Yes.

I'm over 40 so the benefits otherwise are fine here.

It raises E2 in men as it more readily aromatizes, because it is the precursor to both Testosterone and Estrogen.

I've read the studies and differ to other products such as Tribulus and more for their benefits.

I'm also taking Maca incorporating a few other natural herbs for their LH and FSH actions.

Including some supps that operate to raise Test through a negative feedback loop. I'm a ginea pig.

Will be finding out effectiveness through bloods which are often requested but rarely offered.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey. Welcome Chuck!

I don't believe the DHEA raises Test though. At least in men under 40. Women however. Yes.

It raises E2 in men as it more readily aromatizes, because it is the precursor to both Testosterone and Estrogen.

I've read the studies and differ to other products such as Tribulus and more for their benefits.

I'm also taking Maca incorporating a few other natural herbs for their LH and FSH actions.

Including some supps that operate to raise Test through a negative feedback loop. I'm a ginea pig.

Will be finding out effectiveness through bloods which are often requested but rarely offered.
Macao is great! Good ol toco 8 ;)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How can one validate test boosters with bloods if the sample is spoiled?
I didn't suggest you spoil your sample. My point was that you could take absolutely nothing and get back to baseline, but going from 200 to 1300 was better for mass retention than 200 to 500. The numbers were completely arbitrary to use as an example, but are in line with bloodwork that has been posted for both Natural and Rx recovery products.

Do you have a recent, homeostatic Total Testosterone number (ie. where you are without being on/taking anything)?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Apologies to the discussion again. I don't wish to make this about my PCT.

We can go PM. Or even take this to my thread.

In a nutshell. I don't think I will lose my gains compared to using a SERM.
I do respect your thoughts in the matter and appreciate you taking the time to chime in.

Kindest regards
M

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I don't recall a single "preworkout" with caffeine test booster being discussed in this thread

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies to the discussion again. I don't wish to make this about my PCT.

We can go PM. Or even take this to my thread.

In a nutshell. I don't think I will lose my gains compared to using a SERM.
I do respect your thoughts in the matter and appreciate you taking the time to chime in.

Kindest regards
M
I think what TOG is trying to say is your sample may be skewed. Your test levels are already tanked and they will naturally increase on their own. Without a precycle reference range, it may be hard to attribute the increase to test boosters.

But if your precycle T was 600 and Post PCT 800 then there's an attributable increase. I may have read it wrong though

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think what TOG is trying to say is your sample may be skewed. Your test levels are already tanked and they will naturally increase on their own. Without a precycle reference range, it may be hard to attribute the increase to test boosters.

But if your precycle T was 600 and Post PCT 800 then there's an attributable increase. I may have read it wrong though
Honestly, I had to read, then re-read. At this point, I'm having to speculate, but await the final bloods / results then we can all extrapolate and decide if the outcome has any significance. I'm already planning on moving forward through with 8 weeks of PCT, then a cut while I plan on the next cycle which will require the sage advice of some board members. The PCT will certainly be more traditional, if this is the case with the cycle.

Thanks to all that offered their thoughts! I'm appreciative of the point, counter point arguments.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey. Welcome Chuck!

I'm just here to state my opinion on the best test boosting products available. Tons of logs on here for a few of the product mentioned,
a sht load for Diesel Test going back 11 yrs. I don't really suggest taking a bunch of DHEA and assuming your test levels will go up just
because it is wishy washy how someone will respond to it. Ill tell you one thing, no one will say any other test booster still legal worked
better for them than GET DIESEL test boosters when used stand alone. PCT or not.

BTW I went Chicago to FL back to Chicago.

Woody you missed my point on preworkouts.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm just here to state my opinion on the best test boosting products available. Tons of logs on here for a few of the product mentioned,
a sht load for Diesel Test going back 11 yrs. I don't really suggest taking a bunch of DHEA and assuming your test levels will go up just
because it is wishy washy how someone will respond to it. Ill tell you one thing, no one will say any other test booster still legal worked
better for them than GET DIESEL test boosters when used stand alone. PCT or not.

BTW I went Chicago to FL back to Chicago.

Woody you missed my point on preworkouts.
Thanks for expanding on your statement.

Ah Chicago. I miss it and yet I don't. Came to Florida to take care of my parents. I did, both passed from cancer. I stayed.

How was your adjustment back in shytown?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't realize anyone left here once they made the leap to the promised land. Are you crazy Chuck? ;)
As much as the snow annoys me, I couldn't stay away from Chicago for long. Most beautiful city.

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey SFreed, Thanks a bunch for saying your age (also just noticed it's in your profile). That made a HUGE difference in my confidence about how meaningful your experience with Test Boosters is. Once again, I wish everybody who contributes their experiences with T-Boosters did that.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Thank you sir, perfect. A completely natural, recent, Total T level is needed to judge effectiveness, both physiologically, and monetarily.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The_Old_Guy

Sometimes it is in front of you the whole time and refuse to see it. I never got my bloods pre cycle, and those I had are too far back to be of any use. Stubbornness almost got in the way, but that pride is a real trouble maker.

The hitch is just that. No pre cycle baseline, there is no obvious conclusive date to be had.
Thank you.

Adding in Clomid to the PCT.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/285642-otc-pct-then.html#post5517390

Edited

Last edited:
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for expanding on your statement.

Ah Chicago. I miss it and yet I don't. Came to Florida to take care of my parents. I did, both passed from cancer. I stayed.

How was your adjustment back in shytown?
It was abt 2009 when i cam back to Chicago. It was fine because i left at 18 yrs old. It was just tooooo hot in Florida and boring. I was in central Florida. Up in the midwest the ppl are different also. More normal. For instance in FL no one hangs out and bbq w friends. You can't if its 104% humidity April to October.....but I miss it being tropical and no pot holes. Nice place to visit (Florida) or if you don't like big City. I lived all over Tampa and Orlando but liked the suburbs of Tampa best. Like Brandon.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whilst it would be ideal to have had a natural baseline, even if you had 1 reading this would not necessarily tell you your true underlying average baseline T level. You would need 2-4 readings to establish your natural baseline over a number of wks or months as Test naturally fluctuates sharply for a variety of reasons.You could also argue it would have been nice to have had bloods from a previous PCT to see what level of recovery you got from Clomid

Personally I think this is slightly overthinking/over complicating things. I dont think not having a natural baseline completely invalidates this exercise. You have a pre and after which provides a metric. I for one would still have loved to see the margin of t increase from your post cycle levels. using a natty PCT stack. Your stack was quite compelling. It would have provided some evidence, not perfect i know, of the efficacy of some of the newer products your were using but I understand if you want to go back to a tried and tested formula

If youre going to run Clomid i would say not much point adding in Rebirth, Letrone, Viron, Prolactrone, Tes1fy etc. Seems like overkill. You could reduce the natty stack by half. Why run Viron and Testify for example. Don't they gave overlapping ingredients?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
It was abt 2009 when i cam back to Chicago. It was fine because i left at 18 yrs old. It was just tooooo hot in Florida and boring. I was in central Florida. Up in the midwest the ppl are different also. More normal. For instance in FL no one hangs out and bbq w friends. You can't if its 104% humidity April to October.....but I miss it being tropical and no pot holes. Nice place to visit (Florida) or if you don't like big City. I lived all over Tampa and Orlando but liked the suburbs of Tampa best. Like Brandon.
It's true that people are generally less friendly here. I think it's just the weird mix of so many different groups. New Yorkers, old people, native Floridians, etc. Definitely different than Ohio where we came from. We're about 30-40min south of Brandon. Orlando is the devil's armpit. Zero air movement. Summer here sucks, but so did winter there. I used to get so depressed when winter hit. Figure at least here it looks nice outside from inside my air conditioned home. And we have the beach nearby.

But nothing beats midwesterners.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's true that people are generally less friendly here. I think it's just the weird mix of so many different groups. New Yorkers, old people, native Floridians, etc. Definitely different than Ohio where we came from. We're about 30-40min south of Brandon. Orlando is the devil's armpit. Zero air movement. Summer here sucks, but so did winter there. I used to get so depressed when winter hit. Figure at least here it looks nice outside from inside my air conditioned home. And we have the beach nearby.

But nothing beats midwesterners.
True! I've visited many places. Midwesterners are the most social.

I do miss it. Not many here but easy to spot. Brandon. Regular folks in the best way. Sarasota. Crazy uptight self important self centered a$$holes.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I do miss it. Not many here but easy to spot. Brandon. Regular folks in the best way. Sarasota. Crazy uptight self important self centered a$$holes.
I'm from Philly but now live in Houston. Two totally different type of people!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

That's why we picked Bradenton. I believe y'all call it Bradentucky. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whilst it would be ideal to have had a natural baseline, even if you had 1 reading this would not necessarily tell you your true underlying average baseline T level. You would need 2-4 readings to establish your natural baseline over a number of wks or months as Test naturally fluctuates sharply for a variety of reasons.You could also argue it would have been nice to have had bloods from a previous PCT to see what level of recovery you got from Clomid

Personally I think this is slightly overthinking/over complicating things. I dont think not having a natural baseline completely invalidates this exercise. You have a pre and after which provides a metric. I for one would still have loved to see the margin of t increase from your post cycle levels. using a natty PCT stack. Your stack was quite compelling. It would have provided some evidence, not perfect i know, of the efficacy of some of the newer products your were using but I understand if you want to go back to a tried and tested formula

If youre going to run Clomid i would say not much point adding in Rebirth, Letrone, Viron, Prolactrone, Tes1fy etc. Seems like overkill. You could reduce the natty stack by half. Why run Viron and Testify for example. Don't they gave overlapping ingredients?
True but so we're your words simply echoing thought of what I wanted to do from the start. Then. The voices. . .

Lol. Jk.

I'm stacking rebirth as it has been compared to Nolva so it would be a nice stack.

The Viron and Test1fy now may be divided so I will discontinue one when introducing the clomid.

Next extension. Cut. Will restart Test1fy or Viron.

I want to control E2 with the rest as of my recent bloods am up to 50 from the start.

Thank you again.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Your Post
It read to me that there was no pre-cycle level to go off of, if I missed it, I apologize. I don't really care if it's a true, multi-test baseline, just something before the anabolics. If someone is following the basic rule of Time On + PCT = Time Off, they'd be 60-90 days past last SERM use at testing time, which would be a great time to get a reading. That's all I was going for. I'd like to see just the natty numbers too - but you risk losing more of what you gained on cycle IMO - if he's cool with that. And then we have "What would the body do all on it's own?" So it seems you'd need to run the exact same cycle again and the second time do absolutely no PCT and get a reading at the exact same time - to truly measure what the natural product did - but that's even riskier. I wasn't hammering the poster, I just used his posts as a vehicle to discuss some things about PCT and HPT(G)A restoration, and some logic behind some methods. Bro hugs all around! :D

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ This is in large, the best part of AM.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Just curious when taking a natty test booster do you still have to tske a estrogen blocker??? I've always ran gear for almost 4 years and been off for a year now and plan to keep it natural now. I've always uses aromasin but is estrogen blockers necessary if you just using a natty test booster. Just looking for increased libido and mood

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious when taking a natty test booster do you still have to tske a estrogen blocker??? I've always ran gear for almost 4 years and been off for a year now and plan to keep it natural now. I've always uses aromasin but is estrogen blockers necessary if you just using a natty test booster. Just looking for increased libido and mood
No estrogen blackers is not needed for anything natural. I actually think they are a bad thing when natty imo. Because estrogen is not necessary a bad, in the right amounts its actually very good.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No estrogen blackers is not needed for anything natural. I actually think they are a bad thing when natty imo. Because estrogen is not necessary a bad, in the right amounts its actually very good.
E blocker will dry out joints and decrease performance more than help.

My 2 cents are that tboosters are more for libido than anything else. If you purchase with that in mind then you're fine. If you're looking for performance, I would go with ara or pa.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I'm looking for. More libido and well being. What do you think of dhea pill form ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's exactly what I'm looking for. More libido and well being. What do you think of dhea pill form ?
I wouldn't do it. If you want to go the dhea route then get dermacrine by BPS. Sustain Alpha with AlphaMax XT is exactly what you are looking for IMO.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Is the dhea pill just no good ? I'm going to look more into the alpha max.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the dhea pill just no good ? I'm going to look more into the alpha max.
Alphamax XT covers multiple angles. It's honestly a great all around product. I know ITT the term "Test Booster" has people bickering, however it does provide plenty of helpful benefits.

I'm almost 38, and finished an 8 week run 3 weeks ago. While on it my sleep was deeper, less interrupted. My libido was higher. I wasn't as stressed out at work. Those are all benifits that I personally enjoy.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Awesome exactly all I'm looking for! Think I will give it a try !

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm almost 38, and finished an 8 week run 3 weeks ago. While on it my sleep was deeper, less interrupted. My libido was higher. I wasn't as stressed out at work. Those are all benifits that I personally enjoy.
I can totally agree with this. Same experience I had with my 8 week run. It really hits you how well you've been feeling when you stop taking it. Sounds odd, but true.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got a couple sealed Alphamax XT for sale if anyones interested

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't do it. If you want to go the dhea route then get dermacrine by BPS. Sustain Alpha with AlphaMax XT is exactly what you are looking for IMO.
I wouldn't personally recommend Dermacrine for someone just looking for libido and wellbeing as it can be suppressive at the dosage. Recommended dosage for DHEA is generally 25 - 75 range ed. I go 25 eod. Dermacrine dosage is way above this. Oral DHEA does work although some say it can aromatise more but not seen any studies on these personally. Also sublingual and transdermal also recommended by some above oral but again not seen any studies to support these as being more effective than oral

DHEA+ Pregnegnelone is even better but also age dependent. Benefits more likely if your're older. Just don't expect acute or dramatic effects

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't personally recommend Dermacrine for someone just looking for libido and wellbeing as it can be suppressive at the dosage. Recommended dosage for DHEA is generally 25 - 75 range ed. I go 25 eod. Dermacrine dosage is way above this. Oral DHEA does work although some say it can aromatise more but not seen any studies on these personally. Also sublingual and transdermal also recommended by some above oral but again not seen any studies to support these as being more effective than oral

DHEA+ Pregnegnelone is even better but also age dependent. Benefits more likely if your're older. Just don't expect acute or dramatic effects
Dermacrine is known to help with this during cycle. Hundreds of people have done it. Many logs and reviews of it on here.

Wagner83

Awards
To each their own, but I stand by what I said. I, and hundreds of others, have noted improved libido, happiness, confidence, energy, etc while on Test1fy and other well-formulated boosters. I have not, nor would I ever, claim that Test1fy will significantly raise every user's test...I will, however, continue to share my experiences, the science that shows the myriad benefits of the ingredients, and thus, why I think the product may be useful for certain people.
Ashwagandha has helped many adapt to stress better, and I'd argue anyone taking a decent amount of 99% l-dopa "mucuna" (% is so high can we say it's a mucuna extract?) would notice all the benefits you mentioned.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
in cycle dermacrine can help, dont over do it though as it tanked my libido when run solo. I now take one pump.

Best for that kind of thing would be isa-test or tauro test. dont bother with E blockers they are also crap for libido, too much and its no go/no bother. very low dose can help

zachthomas

zachthomas

Awards
Magnums "Thrust" is the best I've come across. Great reviews from customers and great reviews online. If you stack it with some DAA there really isn't a better option out there.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Magnums "Thrust" is the best I've come across. Great reviews from customers and great reviews online. If you stack it with some DAA there really isn't a better option out there.
Any other products that you have ran to compare it to? You can almost get 2 months of Alphamax XT, which has an open lable, for price of 1 month Thrust.