The best natty test booster hands down?

Metalhead56

Awards
I'll take good anecdotal evidence over "studies" any day.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take good anecdotal evidence over "studies" any day.
Some ingredients have both anecdotal and scientific evidence, which is ideal IMO. The newer studies on DAA seem to suggest that DAA doesn't increase testosterone in subjects with normal testosterone when paired with resistance training. If I recall, the older studies showing increases in testosterone were in people with low testosterone levels. It's not a good idea to extrapolate effects from one population to another; there are many supplements that work for one population and not others.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has been an interesting thread, too bad it turned into a pissing match. I have taken a few "Test Boosters" with mixed results (maybe I should say anecdotal results). USPLabs Ultimate T didn't do much for me. Just finished an 8 week run of Performax AlphaMax XT and liked it. I didn't realize how well it made me feel until I stopped taking it. One of the things that Lynks8 said really rang true for me. I felt better, so my workouts were better. I was sleeping better, so my recovery was better. My stress levels at work seemed much lower than usual, too. Again, all of this is purely anecdotal. The real question (for me, anyway) is was this product worth the price I paid? For me, in my opinion, AlphaMax was definitely worth the price. I would have bought it again, but all of the vendors who had it on sale during Labor Day were out of stock. Instead, I purchased OL Test1fy, so we'll see how it does.
I will be going in for my yearly physical and blood tests (I'm 53, so yearly bloods and physicals are kind of a fact of life) at the end of this week. I will be starting Test1fy in approximately three weeks. If anyone is interested, I'd be more than happy to have another blood test done at the end of that 8 weeks.

I don't have an axe to grind, nor am I locked into any one company. I use what I like, and I buy my own stuff. If something doesn't work, I don't buy it again. But I also don't argue with someone who does enjoy a product. YMMV
Great post. Based on your age and how you responded to Alphamax, I think you'll really enjoy your Test1fy run. I would love to see your test results if you get 'em done. :thumbsup:

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it speaks volumes that no one shred of bloodwork has surfaced.And you know what? . Not one single post or piece of evidence to back up the assertions. that it has actually boosted bloodwork whatever the mechanism direct or indirect. The suggestion that i try a clomid restart runs in the face of the commonly spouted assertion can significantly boost test in those with suppressed t levels. Yet more marketing myth

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the studies with DAA versus the (Sodium) D-Aspartate are different in regard to raising T. I don't believe any studies of DAA show an increase in T, rather the contrary, lowering as stated previously.

The only study I *read shown to raise T was Sodium D-Aspartate. This confuses me because on Examine (dot) com, they lump both together. This is one reason to take Examine (dot) com as an added very conservative resource.

*I cannot find the source for this study at the moment.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the studies with DAA versus the (Sodium) D-Aspartate are different in regard to raising T. I don't believe any studies of DAA show an increase in T, rather the contrary, lowering as stated previously.

The only study I *read shown to raise T was Sodium D-Aspartate. This confuses me because on Examine (dot) com, they lump both together. This is one reason to take Examine (dot) com as an added very conservative resource.

*I cannot find the source for this study at the moment.
I think I found the study:
The experiment using human subjects was carried out on two groups of healthy male volunteers aged between 27 and 37 years at the IVF (in vitro fertilization) Unit, Hospital "S. Luca", Vallo della Lucania, Italy. The first group was composed of 23 volunteers who constituted the experimental group; the second group was composed of 20 volunteer who constituted the placebo group.

Every morning at breakfast for 12 consecutive days subjects in the first group were invited to consume, by mouth a solution of 10 ml of 2.0 M sodium D-aspartate (3.12 g/10 ml)

In humans and rats, sodium D-aspartate induces an enhancement of LH and testosterone release.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2774316/
The supplement group noticed an increase in testosterone from 4.5 mg/ml to 5.2 (day 6), 6.4 (day 12), and 5.8 (day 15; 3 days after stopping use), compared to placebo, which had 4.5, 4.7, and 4.6 respectively. LH was also significantly increases in the supplemented group, but only at 12 days, not 6 or 3 after stopping.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me it speaks volumes that no one shred of bloodwork has surfaced.And you know what? . Not one single post or piece of evidence to back up the assertions. that it has actually boosted bloodwork whatever the mechanism direct or indirect. The suggestion that i try a clomid restart runs in the face of the commonly spouted assertion can significantly boost test in those with suppressed t levels. Yet more marketing myth
Clomid will work to raise T levels. That is not a marketing myth. I personally hate the stuff, but it works for raising T levels.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
If nut size is any indicator, Id go for Tauro Test every time!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has been one of the best conversations on here in a while lol

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, nuts getting bigger is pretty awesome right? But still doesn't mean an increase of test. Remember, a libido boost and an actual increase in T are not necessarily related. I.E. Tribulus

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's very rare for companies to fund blood work and studies on a specific product. Even if they chose some people to use it, that would be such a small sample size. 10 - 20 people? That's not real study. .
10-20 is not a real study? can you explain what is a real study?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, nuts getting bigger is pretty awesome right? But still doesn't mean an increase of test. Remember, a libido boost and an actual increase in T are not necessarily related. I.E. Tribulus
At least it is a good indication your LH and FHS are working over time. That why a product like testify or alphamax who are hitting deferent pathway. like LH, FSH, Cortisol, free test. estrogen are golden product in my eyes.

Edit: keep forgetting about Evomuse testruction

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10-20 is not a real study? can you explain what is a real study?
We don<t ear about Ultimate T, still selling well? Can<t find a lot of person talking about it on these board anymore

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don<t ear about Ultimate T, still selling well? Can<t find a lot of person talking about it on these board anymore
Can't speak for it's T boosting properties but this stuff helped my sleep for some reason, guessing ksm66

Toff

Awards
  • Established
sometimes you can over think/do it with supps, if cortisol goes too lwo, no libido, if its too high no libido, if too little estrogen no libido, and so on....

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid will work to raise T levels. That is not a marketing myth. I personally hyate the stuff, but it works for raising T levels.[/QUOTE

Youre absolutely right clomid raises T. I mangled my post! Was pointing out the irony of being recommended clomid for restart vs mythical assertion natty t boosters work best in men with depressed t levels. Plausible but not borne out by real world data i know this from personal experience as well as experiences from visiting boards for men with low t and fertility issues. In the end their go tos are clomid or hcg or hmg or trt not natty t boosters. Did not come across a single person that had their issue resloved via a natty test booster.Food for thought eh?

Another common myth:. Research study x indicates that natty substance increases test levels by x%. Our product y contains clinical or full doses of said substance as per study. Very clever. But does it work as per research study? In the real world test boosters deliver insignificant margins of increase compared to research study outcomes. Again i go from personal experience/data. And again im happy to be proven wrong reps. Post bloodwork which shows your test boosters deliver levels of test increases in line with research study findings. Instead of just flooding threads with links to pubmed show us the money to back up your claims. Im supremely confident no ones going to pick up the gauntlet.

Something else to think about. Research studies do not constitute cast iron theories or facts. As per above conversation on DAA supplement research studies very rarely lead to the same research conlcusions/findings. Why? Your guess is as good as mine but anyone who thinks all research is neutral and independent,,,I agree with justthere4comm. Do your own bloodwork and find out what works for you

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wasn't Formeron pulled because it was too anabolic?

Natural.

The FDA and Doctors are not necessarily on your side here.

If it works too well it is banned and or pulled by the FDA.

Don't get me started about Cancer and the drug that is not patentable ergo no research will ever be done. No money in it for big Pharma.

I know the Pres. of a big Pharma company.

You want research and results based on studies? They usually have a group in average of 150-200 participants. They still release drugs with known sides. Watch the commercials.

It's up to you to take the reigns. Research. Control your own study and validate with bloods. I am.

Keep perpetuating the usual illegal / grey market products. I see the results and however tempting think it can be done better, safer, longer.

Nobody is going to conduct the research with a group necessary with bloods. It's not viable financially. It could be risky. Try screening 200 individuals.

Where do you think pharmaceuticals are derived from? Plants and animals (pigs). Mostly plants.

As soon as something approaches AAS it is banned and pulled.

Reformulated to remove said offending ingredient in lieu of another.

It's a cycle. Eventually they will not be enabled any longer.

enraged_chris

Awards
I think when it comes to herbals a real quality fedogia extract is probably best, but they are difficult and expensive to source.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't Formeron pulled because it was too anabolic?

Natural.

The FDA and Doctors are not necessarily on your side here.

If it works too well it is banned and or pulled by the FDA.

Don't get me started about Cancer and the drug that is not patentable ergo no research will ever be done. No money in it for big Pharma.

I know the Pres. of a big Pharma company.

You want research and results based on studies? They usually have a group in average of 150-200 participants. They still release drugs with known sides. Watch the commercials.

It's up to you to take the reigns. Research. Control your own study and validate with bloods. I am.

Keep perpetuating the usual illegal / grey market products. I see the results and however tempting think it can be done better, safer, longer.

Nobody is going to conduct the research with a group necessary with bloods. It's not viable financially. It could be risky. Try screening 200 individuals.

Where do you think pharmaceuticals are derived from? Plants and animals (pigs). Mostly plants.

As soon as something approaches AAS it is banned and pulled.

Reformulated to remove said offending ingredient in lieu of another.

It's a cycle. Eventually they will not be enabled any longer.
Formestane was taken away because it is not a supplement, not because it's "too anabolic".

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid will work to raise T levels. That is not a marketing myth. I personally hyate the stuff, but it works for raising T levels.[/QUOTE

Youre absolutely right clomid raises T. I mangled my post! Was pointing out the irony of being recommended clomid for restart vs mythical assertion natty t boosters work best in men with depressed t levels. Plausible but not borne out by real world data i know this from personal experience as well as experiences from visiting boards for men with low t and fertility issues. In the end their go tos are clomid or hcg or hmg or trt not natty t boosters. Did not come across a single person that had their issue resloved via a natty test booster.Food for thought eh?

Another common myth:. Research study x indicates that natty substance increases test levels by x%. Our product y contains clinical or full doses of said substance as per study. Very clever. But does it work as per research study? In the real world test boosters deliver insignificant margins of increase compared to research study outcomes. Again i go from personal experience/data. And again im happy to be proven wrong reps. Post bloodwork which shows your test boosters deliver levels of test increases in line with research study findings. Instead of just flooding threads with links to pubmed show us the money to back up your claims. Im supremely confident no ones going to pick up the gauntlet.

Something else to think about. Research studies do not constitute cast iron theories or facts. As per above conversation on DAA supplement research studies very rarely lead to the same research conlcusions/findings. Why? Your guess is as good as mine but anyone who thinks all research is neutral and independent,,,I agree with justthere4comm. Do your own bloodwork and find out what works for you
Does this logic only apply to test boosters, or all supplements in general? By this I mean does a finished product that includes full doses of creatine and betaine need a study with the actual product for us to say that it works and/or is useful even though these ingredients have been the subject of many studies already?

Edit: Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what you're arguing here; are you saying that these test boosters won't increase testosterone, or that they are useless as supplements, or do you believe that those are synonymous? If someone with normal testosterone levels uses a test booster, and notices improved mood, libido, body composition, and/or strength, how is the product useless? For people with normal testosterone levels, if a test booster provides these benefits (benefits commonly associated with increased testosterone), why do they need to get bloodwork to "see if it worked," considering it clearly provided them with the intended benefits, and their testosterone levels are already in the normal range to begin with.

Edit 2: Also, I don't think any reps here are going to recommend a natural test booster as treatment for clinically low testosterone and/or infertility... If you're saying that things like Clomid or TRT are more effective than natty test boosters, you win the obvious comment of the year award, and no one is going to argue with you about that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A bit of a faux pas on my part, but it was illegal to manufacture, and to my point, we now have Letrone, which is better.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. Why would it matter "how anabolic" it is? It's a steroidal substance.
Aside from the reasoning behind it being pulled. The replacement came rather quick.

What are your thoughts about Letrone?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm going to be running an OTC only mini PTC.
BLR:
Rebirth
Letrone
Virone
Follidrone
Prolactrone

OL
Organic Maca
Test1fy

Some added herbals

Then right into extending another 6 weeks with Follidrone
Exotherm
Incinderine

Will have bloods pre and post done.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

:banghead:
%u00252521%2521_mugato_crazypills.jpg

You know...I've tried to be as accommodating and considerate as possible. I've agreed with you that the marketing in the supp industry is obviously overblown, that natty t-boosters will not dramatically increase T in every single person; I've tried to validate your concerns and your viewpoint and show you respect...but you won't engage in a balanced, reasonable discussion. Virtually every counter-argument you've made has been a straw man, fabricating claims that no-one in this thread made. When I address you on these, you don't respond. Instead, you just cling to your talking point, unable or unwilling to compromise and admit that for some, the effects of a well-formulated t-booster may be beneficial. Are you really so insecure that you can't admit that? Is "saving face" on an internet forum that important to you? That's pretty sad.

So, I'm done being nice.

1. I've given you plenty of evidence to back up my assertions, from clinical research to anecdotal reports. Other users have posted about how natty boosters have helped them achieve better well-being, better workouts, and better sleep...but they're all worthless without bloods, right? You do know that many of the studies had bloodwork done on the subjects, right? Is the bloodwork done by doctors and researchers somehow less valuable than one random guy on a bodybuilding message board? Are these people not in the "real world"? Furthermore, you yourself said boron substantially raised your T. There's boron in Alphamax. There's a patented, highly-bioavailable form of boron called FruiteX-B in Test1fy. Looks like our products DO work in the real world, eh? Your illogical, ridiculous, hypocritical arguments are absolutely cringe-worthy.

2. Your fallacious straw man argument regarding clomid is downright laughable. You're either too stubborn, or too stupid to argue in a reasonable fashion. No-one suggested a natty test booster would re-start HPTA like clomid can. We said that in those with low levels, natty boosters will have a greater effect, but obviously that effect will be within their limited range of efficacy. The effects of natty boosters are temporary. Only Clomid/HCG can maybe help kick your hypothalamus in gear and get you going again permanently. If you don't understand the significant difference, then I don't even know how to talk to you.
There are three types of hypogonadism (clinically low testosterone): 1) testes-based, 2) pituitary-based and 3) hypothalamus-based. If it's the first, you're probably screwed. If it's the second, you may find some relief with HCG mono-therapy, but you're still pretty screwed. If it's the third, there's a real, albeit small, chance that you may be able to get your HPT axis to function by itself again with clomid or HCG and clomid. If, after over a decade of being hypogonadal, you want to keep dicking around with natty boosters and unrealistic expectations... by all means be my guest, but I would have tried a re-start by now.

3. You seem to be incapable of comprehending nuance. You reduce everything to overly simplistic, black-and-white arguments. The complex issues we're discussing are not black and white. It's not "either they work or they don't work". There are so many individual variables and so many definitions of what "working" is. This is completely obvious to anyone with a brain and a rudimentary understanding of human biology and pharmacodynamics.

Bottom line: Outside of young guys with perfect test, a well-formulated natty test booster like Test1fy will, to varying degrees, elicit the effects I previously listed in most users. That's a huge population. And that's not even going into all the tertiary beneficial effects it has outside test production stimulation such as cortisol control, GDA-like effects, stress relief, dopamine stimulation, etc.

Good luck with your low-T and your cheerio bowl full of piss, bro. All the best.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How about Iron Legion's Virtus? Reported to be 10x Formestane and legal.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
This guy keeps asking for bloodwork and completely ignores a bunch of them made in clinical double blind placebo controlled randomized studies... Am I reading this right? Cause I cant believe it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This guy keeps asking for bloodwork and completely ignores a bunch of them made in clinical double blind placebo controlled randomized studies... Am I reading this right? Cause I cant believe it
You're reading it right. Studies don't count because they aren't people on a forum, duh! HOW DO WE KNOW THE SCIENTISTS/DOCTORS DIDNT MAKE THEM UP?!? FORUM BROS DONT LIE!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're reading it right. Studies don't count because they aren't people on a forum, duh! HOW DO WE KNOW THE SCIENTISTS/DOCTORS DIDNT MAKE THEM UP?!? FORUM BROS DONT LIE!
I don't care how good/bad a study is. If it's published I'm trusting it more than someone I've never even met on a forum lol.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have posted blood work using Fadogia showing significant increases in free test

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am confused by some terms. Test booster versus those claiming to increase test. I'm guessing without using Google they are different. (I.e., negative feedback loop reasoning)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have posted blood work using Fadogia showing significant increases in free test
Yeah...now I may be wrong because personally I've only seen a handful of pre and post blood work with T boosters...but from what I've seen, free test is what increases the most.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lots of passion ITT.

Feel the need to point out statistically significant and clinically significant - so bear in min that even if a study says sigificant differences between groups were observed, they usually imply statistically sigificant. That means, it's a change unikely to have occured by chance or coincidence, but not that the increase (or decrease) was significant. Youd have to read the raw data to know that.

IMO Testify, Alphamax and Ultimate T are among the top T boosters currently on the market.

Carry on

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lots of passion ITT.

Feel the need to point out statistically significant and clinically significant - so bear in min that even if a study says sigificant differences between groups were observed, they usually imply statistically sigificant. That means, it's a change unikely to have occured by chance or coincidence, but not that the increase (or decrease) was significant. Youd have to read the raw data to know that.

IMO Triumph, Alphamax and Ultimate T are among the top T boosters currently on the market.

Carry on
Well Triumph isn't even a T booster so there is that...

Edit: My bad I am sure you meant Test1fy from OL.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Well Triumph isn't even a T booster so there is that...

Edit: My bad I am sure you meant Test1fy from OL.
That I did, haha. Was even looking at the label when I posted :(

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm asking for bloodwork on the products which I buy.or am interested in, particularity the products which have been repped/recommended in this thread as further proof that they could potentially work for me.

Various studies have been conducted on DAA some or all which were based on 'clinical double blind placebo controlled randomised studies' , to borrow your phrase. Despite adopting these gold research standards the studies have produced conflicting or differing findings. Look at posts of 2-4 years ago. DAA was all the rage and a large section of the industry and customers jumped on the DAA bandwagon when the initial 47% study was published. 2-3 further studies on and what have we got now? Almost a 360 degree turn in sentiment against DAA with a lot of people confused as to whether DAA works. I'm sure 3-10 years from now opinions will have been revised on several of the natty ingredients mentioned in this thread and new great hopes will have been discovered. Hope we're all present, healthy and still actively involved on this board to continue this conversation in the future :08:

Scientific knowledge and discovery relies significantly on maintaining a degree of scepticsm and continually testing and seeking to falsify or disprove conventions and hypotheses in the search of truth. My personal approach to learning is partly through accumulation and triangulation of evidence by way of 'real-world' or 'imperfect' bloodwork testing carried out outside of research and academic environments. Preferably on myself if i can afford it!

enraged_chris

Awards
:banghead: View attachment 140436

You know...I've tried to be as accommodating and considerate as possible. I've agreed with you that the marketing in the supp industry is obviously overblown, that natty t-boosters will not dramatically increase T in every single person; I've tried to validate your concerns and your viewpoint and show you respect...but you won't engage in a balanced, reasonable discussion. Virtually every counter-argument you've made has been a straw man, fabricating claims that no-one in this thread made. When I address you on these, you don't respond. Instead, you just cling to your talking point, unable or unwilling to compromise and admit that for some, the effects of a well-formulated t-booster may be beneficial. Are you really so insecure that you can't admit that? Is "saving face" on an internet forum that important to you? That's pretty sad.

So, I'm done being nice.

1. I've given you plenty of evidence to back up my assertions, from clinical research to anecdotal reports. Other users have posted about how natty boosters have helped them achieve better well-being, better workouts, and better sleep...but they're all worthless without bloods, right? You do know that many of the studies had bloodwork done on the subjects, right? Is the bloodwork done by doctors and researchers somehow less valuable than one random guy on a bodybuilding message board? Are these people not in the "real world"? Furthermore, you yourself said boron substantially raised your T. There's boron in Alphamax. There's a patented, highly-bioavailable form of boron called FruiteX-B in Test1fy. Looks like our products DO work in the real world, eh? Your illogical, ridiculous, hypocritical arguments are absolutely cringe-worthy.

2. Your fallacious straw man argument regarding clomid is downright laughable. You're either too stubborn, or too stupid to argue in a reasonable fashion. No-one suggested a natty test booster would re-start HPTA like clomid can. We said that in those with low levels, natty boosters will have a greater effect, but obviously that effect will be within their limited range of efficacy. The effects of natty boosters are temporary. Only Clomid/HCG can maybe help kick your hypothalamus in gear and get you going again permanently. If you don't understand the significant difference, then I don't even know how to talk to you.
There are three types of hypogonadism (clinically low testosterone): 1) testes-based, 2) pituitary-based and 3) hypothalamus-based. If it's the first, you're probably screwed. If it's the second, you may find some relief with HCG mono-therapy, but you're still pretty screwed. If it's the third, there's a real, albeit small, chance that you may be able to get your HPT axis to function by itself again with clomid or HCG and clomid. If, after over a decade of being hypogonadal, you want to keep dicking around with natty boosters and unrealistic expectations... by all means be my guest, but I would have tried a re-start by now.

3. You seem to be incapable of comprehending nuance. You reduce everything to overly simplistic, black-and-white arguments. The complex issues we're discussing are not black and white. It's not "either they work or they don't work". There are so many individual variables and so many definitions of what "working" is. This is completely obvious to anyone with a brain and a rudimentary understanding of human biology and pharmacodynamics.

Bottom line: Outside of young guys with perfect test, a well-formulated natty test booster like Test1fy will, to varying degrees, elicit the effects I previously listed in most users. That's a huge population. And that's not even going into all the tertiary beneficial effects it has outside test production stimulation such as cortisol control, GDA-like effects, stress relief, dopamine stimulation, etc.

Good luck with your low-T and your cheerio bowl full of piss, bro. All the best.
Total testosterone isn't even the full picture. Various herbal anabolics raise free testosterone and numerous other beneficial effects other than just higher total t.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I saw your post. Really appreciate it when someone takes the time and effort to take and share bloodwork. Nice increase and that was Free Test! I take it you were on T-force? I'm taking an interest in Fadogia. Maybe I should wait for your M-Test:18:

Any estimated release date?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm asking for bloodwork on the products which I buy.or am interested in, particularity the products which have been repped/recommended in this thread as further proof that they could potentially work for me.

Various studies have been conducted on DAA some or all which were based on 'clinical double blind placebo controlled randomised studies' , to borrow your phrase. Despite adopting these gold research standards the studies have produced conflicting or differing findings. Look at posts of 2-4 years ago. DAA was all the rage and a large section of the industry and customers jumped on the DAA bandwagon when the initial 47% study was published. 2-3 further studies on and what have we got now? Almost a 360 degree turn in sentiment against DAA with a lot of people confused as to whether DAA works. I'm sure 3-10 years from now opinions will have been revised on several of the natty ingredients mentioned in this thread and new great hopes will have been discovered. Hope we're all present, healthy and still actively involved on this board to continue this conversation in the future :08:

Scientific knowledge and discovery relies significantly on maintaining a degree of scepticsm and continually testing and seeking to falsify or disprove conventions and hypotheses in the search of truth. My personal approach to learning is partly through accumulation and triangulation of evidence by way of 'real-world' or 'imperfect' bloodwork testing carried out outside of research and academic environments. Preferably on myself if i can afford it!
If you want studies then google specific ingredients from "x" product.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want studies then google specific ingredients from "x" product.
Ill repeat one more time. Im looking for bloodwork not studies and on the popular products that have been recommended in this thread, not the ingredients. Ive Googled and found nada.

Im obviously banging my head against a brick wall so ill stop now before i incur yet more wrath.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have blood work done, because it wasn't worth the expense for the situation, but I've run Ultimate T 3 times for 2 months each. Improved sleep, recovery and strength. Placebo? Maybe. But I had real results every time. That's enough for me.

Now I've graduated to logging Epidrone and about to stack that with Sup3r-4. I will say the Epidrone is definitely more effective for me. But it should be.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill repeat one more time. Im looking for bloodwork not studies and on the popular products that have been recommended in this thread, not the ingredients. Ive Googled and found nada.

Im obviously banging my head against a brick wall so ill stop now before i incur yet more wrath.
Why don't you take a supplement and go get blood work then?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lots of passion ITT.

Feel the need to point out statistically significant and clinically significant - so bear in min that even if a study says significant differences between groups were observed, they usually imply statistically sigificant. That means, it's a change unlikely to have occurred by chance or coincidence, but not that the increase (or decrease) was significant.
OMG I love you.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read through all these 5 pages and still didn't find the answer to when CEL are releasing their test booster

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
i like daa and mucuna puriens for natty test boosting and hgh