Testosterone Recovery Stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems so tempting... but yea TRT is definitely a choice one can't really make based on the sole purpose of running cycles.
I've already told my wife that after we have our 2 children that I'll be on for the rest of my life.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've already told my wife that after we have our 2 children that I'll be on for the rest of my life.

Oh, I've accepted that I'll probably have to go on TRT already.... hahah. And like you, after I have my kids I think the best birth control is the Man going on TRT

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I've accepted that I'll probably have to go on TRT already.... hahah. And like you, after I have my kids I think the best birth control is the Man going on TRT
It's easier and cheaper than getting her tubes tied.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS is going to be so helpful for my 6 week PCT that I have coming up (not looking forward to that, BTW).
I'll be using it along with Torem for my UD PCT, found all of the products laying around, lucky me :D The TRS makes PCT so quick and easy

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be using it along with Torem for my UD PCT, found all of the products laying around, lucky me :D The TRS makes PCT so quick and easy
I found an extra bottle of TCF-1 in my stash. I'll probably use it the entire PCT.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, we're having a sale right now on the TRS constituents, check it out:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a greta time to stock up on all your PCT essentials, especially Toco-8.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I been wanting to try this and I can't think of a better time then this sale
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is now on 30% off as well.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I seriously feel like at least once a month there is a new study attesting to its benefits.

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is now on 30% off as well.
Yep, very rarely does this one go on sale, great time to prepare for future cycles.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I check out MedLine once a month to check out the tocotrienol research.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been hearing reports from guys double dosing it and getting increased effects. I really didn't think this would happen seeing as Toco-8 is a vitamin... but perhaps because it is fat soluble the increased dose builds up/is better stored than a water soluble vitamin that would just be pissed out.

Any idea guys?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been hearing reports from guys double dosing it and getting increased effects. I really didn't think this would happen seeing as Toco-8 is a vitamin... but perhaps because it is fat soluble the increased dose builds up/is better stored than a water soluble vitamin that would just be pissed out.

Any idea guys?
What effects are they reporting? Seems to be plausible

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although the sale is now over, reps still have coupons at nearly the same price. All you have to do is PM one of us.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
TD Sustain Alpha was great for me. chest/thigh area worked great for me. I have grown fond of topical application. i loved the forma stanzol and the sustain alpha.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No matter how many different boards I have joined, AM always feels like home.
It's been my home board for years. Even though it's very different from when I've joined, it's still the first place I visit in the morning.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TD Sustain Alpha was great for me. chest/thigh area worked great for me. I have grown fond of topical application. i loved the forma stanzol and the sustain alpha.
Thigh area? Like inner thigh?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Did you just choose to do it there for convenience, or did something influence it?
Well, I just wanted to try a part of my body that was tender and where I felt it would absorb well. I remember in my playing days I could rub Icey hot on my legs and thighs during track season and it really burned more and I feel like my poors are open more in that area.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I just wanted to try a part of my body that was tender and where I felt it would absorb well. I remember in my playing days I could rub Icey hot on my legs and thighs during track season and it really burned more and I feel like my poors are open more in that area.
Hmmm i interesting. Thanks for sharing :)

I am just getting into transdermals and am happy to read any type of info or opinions out there. :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The skin tends to be thinner along the inner portion of the thigh towards the pelvis.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use the tops of my feet often for TD applications, it works well

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use the tops of my feet often for TD applications, it works well
I did this as well, but had to keep my feet heavily wrapped to not burn my training partners with the 1T.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, there were talks previously of TCF-1 making its way into the TRS, not sure if that will still happen, but it is definitely a great combo.
I wonder if codename TCF-2 will ever see the light of day or if it's become vaporware.

ezjax

Awards
hello, i am just starting to get into Prohormones and my next run will probably be AAS like anavar or something like that.. i just bought some sustain alpha 5 on sale for 25 each..

if you want to hook me up with a deal on the TRS i can log it for my anavar run in a few months or if you have a specific compound in mind i can buy the compound and then we can log the pct..

let me know if an opportunity comes up.. Also i am running an 11 oxo - ec log.. it is pretty detailed if you want to check it out. its on another popular forum

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hello, i am just starting to get into Prohormones and my next run will probably be AAS like anavar or something like that.. i just bought some sustain alpha 5 on sale for 25 each..

if you want to hook me up with a deal on the TRS i can log it for my anavar run in a few months or if you have a specific compound in mind i can buy the compound and then we can log the pct..

let me know if an opportunity comes up.. Also i am running an 11 oxo - ec log.. it is pretty detailed if you want to check it out. its on another popular forum
Just talked to you about this over PM I believe.

Just so everyone knows, with the rep discount code AND the stack discount, you basically are buying EndoAmp+Toco-8 and getting a free Sustain Alpha.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have a strong curiosity for what it could be. I know he said it wasn't a TCF-1 replacement, but a product that actually have some synergy with it.
Wow that would be great.. I wonder what it could be... hehe. Got some ideas but i'll just wait and see what Eric says.