Testosterone Recovery Stack

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
RAWR RAGE!!!

ok... got that over with.

I did a 4-wk MDrol cycle, I believe the 1/2 life of mdrol is ~8hrs. Took last dost the night of day 28. Lift numbers were still increasing on day 1 and day 2 of PCT (today).

I started the TRS today, Day 2 of my PCT. I'll proceed as planned with my nolva, TRS, longjack + tribulus extract, and Suppress-C.

I picked up some Suppress-C, and someone mentioned starting it on week 3 (day 15). Any suggestions about using suppress-C during my PCT? or shoudl I save it for when I do a forma-stanzol cut in July?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RAWR RAGE!!!

ok... got that over with.

I did a 4-wk MDrol cycle, I believe the 1/2 life of mdrol is ~8hrs. Took last dost the night of day 28. Lift numbers were still increasing on day 1 and day 2 of PCT (today).

I started the TRS today, Day 2 of my PCT. I'll proceed as planned with my nolva, TRS, longjack + tribulus extract, and Suppress-C.

I picked up some Suppress-C, and someone mentioned starting it on week 3 (day 15). Any suggestions about using suppress-C during my PCT? or shoudl I save it for when I do a forma-stanzol cut in July?
You will not need it imo. The TRS already takes care of cortisol with EndoAmp.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
isn't more better? LOL

Okay, I'll save it when I run my cut w/ formastanzol in July. Thanks.

Also, the TD Sustain Alpha is quite thick, and I find it a bit dificult to get onto my upper back. one pump can thoroughly cover one side of my shoulder/chest. I guess anywhere there is a low amount of fat insulation would be an ideal application point? I'm doing chest/shoulder/traps - 1 pump on each side, inner thigh/qualds/boys- 3 pumps total. Smells good too.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't more better? LOL

Also, the TD Sustain Alpha is quite thick, and I find it a bit dificult to get onto my upper back. one pump can thoroughly cover one side of my shoulder/chest. I guess anywhere there is a low amount of fat insulation would be an ideal application point? I'm doing chest/shoulder/traps - 1 pump on each side, inner thigh/qualds/boys- 3 pumps total. Smells good too.
I would keep it to the areas you listed. Also with concerns to cortisol more suppression is not better, mitigation and healthy levels are.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isn't more better? LOL

It's thick, but it's necessary. If the lotion dried quickly, not all the actives would be absorbed (simply sit on the skin doing nothing). The thinner solutions on the market have me wondering how effective they are.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's thick, but it's necessary. If the lotion dried quickly, not all the actives would be absorbed (simply sit on the skin doing nothing). The thinner solutions on the market have me wondering how effective they are.
Im wondering this too, your insights are spot on imo.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
hmmm I've been rubbing it in as much as I can, so that there's jsut a slight sheen/stickiness to the applied spots. is that wrong? should I just lit it sit there nice and thick and just walk around naked for an hour? LOL

seems like the instructions for "apply" are a bit vague in this sense. Any suggestions?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm I've been rubbing it in as much as I can, so that there's jsut a slight sheen/stickiness to the applied spots. is that wrong? should I just lit it sit there nice and thick and just walk around naked for an hour? LOL

seems like the instructions for "apply" are a bit vague in this sense. Any suggestions?
No, the way your are doing it is fine, just don't want to over do it, but a nice sheen left is perfect.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Basically, thinner skin is best. Tops of shoulders, triceps, inner thighs, scrotum, are all good places to apply.

Stomach/lower chest/lower legs (except behind the knees) are places to avoid.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

With topicals, I usually wait a while for it to dry before I get dressed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not doing much of anything for me. Not that I can tell anyway. I tried the LV version before and it didn't do anything either. I thought maybe the TD version might work for me. I started at 5 pumps and worked up to 8. This is my second consecutive bottle.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
no results felt, or no results according to bloods?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not doing much of anything for me. Not that I can tell anyway. I tried the LV version before and it didn't do anything either. I thought maybe the TD version might work for me. I started at 5 pumps and worked up to 8. This is my second consecutive bottle.
Sorry to hear this my man, seems very off, but possibly you are a non-responder.

no results felt, or no results according to bloods?
I definitely see your point, could be having some effect on a hormonal level though not just feeling it, although in most feedback, users experience immediate libido increase with the Sustain.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Just chiming in some feedback of TRS. This is day 8 of my PCT, and I started the TRS on day 2 as suggested by the reps. Although some other people suggested starting on day 8, or even 15. I don't know why that was the case, even though I always stated PCT for a MDrol cycle.

Anyways, I was on a 10/20/20/20 4-wk mdrol cycle. My PCT consists of nolva at 20/20/10/10 (40/30 day 1 and 2). TRS and herbal extract (longjack, tribulus, ginseng) are my main support supps, in addition to EFA's, multi, whey, and creatine.

Well, Today was my "lower power" day, and I hit 2 more PR's in squats and Deadlift on my last set of 5x5 (300x5r and 355x5r respectively). I hit a PR of 295x5r and 335x5r last monday (day1 of PCT). I'll see how my "upper power" day goes tomorrow.

My last cycle's PCT was with the same nolva dosage, the old version of CEL PCT assist, and T-911. I saw a noticeable drop in endurance and strength at the end of week 1. This time around, I was struggling on the last sets, but still pushing the same weight in preacher curls, bench, lat pulls, standing rows, etc. Recovery, or the lack thereof, on the other hand, is definitely noticeable. on-cycle I felt fine the second day, but now, my muscles feel much more tired and worn out on the second day. This is to be expected, and shows that the cycle was effective (product definitely not bunk).

We'll see what the rest of this week holds. I'll get bloods done after PCT as well.

Newbiewar

Awards
How long does a typical spray bottle last for 5 pumps per day?

and your supposed to put it on thinner skin? does it matter about blood flow under the skin... as in inner thighs and arm pits, elbows... or it just is about thin skin?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long does a typical spray bottle last for 5 pumps per day?

and your supposed to put it on thinner skin? does it matter about blood flow under the skin... as in inner thighs and arm pits, elbows... or it just is about thin skin?
There's ~120 pumps per bottle and thin skin is best because it will penetrate better.

Newbiewar

Awards
There's ~120 pumps per bottle and thin skin is best because it will penetrate better.
so the bottle is good for about 3 weeks... a little more maybe...
where as the Toco-8 is good for 30 servings? how should these be overlapped than, start toco-8 sooner than the sustain alpha

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where as the Toco-8 is good for 30 servings? how should these be overlapped than, start toco-8 sooner than the sustain alpha
You can run Toco-8 at any point. It is more of a staple supplement.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just chiming in some feedback of TRS. This is day 8 of my PCT, and I started the TRS on day 2 as suggested by the reps. Although some other people suggested starting on day 8, or even 15. I don't know why that was the case, even though I always stated PCT for a MDrol cycle.

Anyways, I was on a 10/20/20/20 4-wk mdrol cycle. My PCT consists of nolva at 20/20/10/10 (40/30 day 1 and 2). TRS and herbal extract (longjack, tribulus, ginseng) are my main support supps, in addition to EFA's, multi, whey, and creatine.

Well, Today was my "lower power" day, and I hit 2 more PR's in squats and Deadlift on my last set of 5x5 (300x5r and 355x5r respectively). I hit a PR of 295x5r and 335x5r last monday (day1 of PCT). I'll see how my "upper power" day goes tomorrow.

My last cycle's PCT was with the same nolva dosage, the old version of CEL PCT assist, and T-911. I saw a noticeable drop in endurance and strength at the end of week 1. This time around, I was struggling on the last sets, but still pushing the same weight in preacher curls, bench, lat pulls, standing rows, etc. Recovery, or the lack thereof, on the other hand, is definitely noticeable. on-cycle I felt fine the second day, but now, my muscles feel much more tired and worn out on the second day. This is to be expected, and shows that the cycle was effective (product definitely not bunk).

We'll see what the rest of this week holds. I'll get bloods done after PCT as well.
We actually get a lot of feedback of people continuing to gain strength in PCT while using a SERM plus the TRS. Best PCT out there imo, especially if you add in TCF-1 (DAA).

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
SA is only used 5 days per week, so one bottle at 5 pumps will last 1 month. Standard PCT length.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and a suggestion for PP guys... Toco-8 tastes like clay/dirt, and Endo-Amp tastes like... I don't know... peanut powder with dirt. PLEASE consider putting that stuff in a capsule so I can just down it with all my other pills I'm already taking. If I mix this stuff w/ my shake, the whole shake will taste like dirt. I know some people may like the taste, but I really just prefer another pill.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, and a suggestion for PP guys... Toco-8 tastes like clay/dirt, and Endo-Amp tastes like... I don't know... peanut powder with dirt. PLEASE consider putting that stuff in a capsule so I can just down it with all my other pills I'm already taking. If I mix this stuff w/ my shake, the whole shake will taste like dirt. I know some people may like the taste, but I really just prefer another pill.
The only problem is that it would clot the machine, especially EndoAmp.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only problem is that it would clot the machine, especially EndoAmp.
Indeed, I know for some the taste isn't ideal, but it's not too bad. There are much worse out there...

If anything you could get some caps and just fill them with the recommended amount

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Step 1: Put some water in your mouth.

Step 2: Throw down a scoop of Toco-8 or EndoAmp

Step 3: Drink water.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a personal thing. Some like it and others hate it. Either way, it's still much, much better than Yellow Gold.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the taste of both toco8 and EndoAmp.
Just putting it in the mouth and then chasing it with water is no big deal and ill do that if I forget to put it into a protein shake.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never put it in a protein shake. I just get a scoop and dump it in. Usually I chase it with Xtend. I wonder if I should continue using the Sustain. I have enough for tomorrow in the current bottle and I have one more full one. I'd much rather have a new bottle of EndoAmp. It would be a real pain in the but to ship the product back though. Maybe I'll just run it. Maybe its doing something I just don't notice.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never put it in a protein shake. I just get a scoop and dump it in. Usually I chase it with Xtend. I wonder if I should continue using the Sustain. I have enough for tomorrow in the current bottle and I have one more full one. I'd much rather have a new bottle of EndoAmp. It would be a real pain in the but to ship the product back though. Maybe I'll just run it. Maybe its doing something I just don't notice.
I just finished a little experiment of running Sustain with Tcf-1 and im sad im not continuing it. My girl loved it while I was on and I had a more alpha feeling, plus strength went up just a tad, wich is good considering ive reduced intake. The only thing im using now is Substerone and it feels like creatine so far.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloods bud, this will tell you

Also can trade it over at our forums (plenty of ppl like it) and get some EndoAmp:)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Endoamp is better in a protein shake imo, preferably chocolate.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste isn't an issue with me as long as what I'm taking delivers

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste isn't an issue with me as long as what I'm taking delivers
Thats ultimatly whats most important, the results not the taste.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've gotten used to EndoAmp, but the Toco-8 is still meh... still feels like eating clay, but seems like it's working.

first 2 weeks of PCT were great, strength stayed about the same or got better in some lifts even though recovery and endurance was noticeably lower due to being in PCT. Week 3 and 4 was where my strength dropped. I'm surprised that it took so long, last cycle I did my strength dropped at the end of PCT wk 1, and continued to drop a bit through wk 2 until it finally stabilized in wk3. This time with the TRS, my strength started dropping in wk 3, with the same 2-wk "ramp-down". Today is week 1 after PCT, and I noticed my strength returning a bit. I've been off of jack3d since PCT wk2, but today I popped a single Ripped Juice EX2 about 2hrs prior to working out. Maybe that had something to do with my increase today?

Libido is returning as well. It was seriously lacking in the last 3 weeks though.

Interesting thing is that I still have about 1" of the bottle of Sustain Alpha left... I've been using it as directed, 5 pumps per application, 5x per week and I've used it for 4 weeks already. o_O oh well. I figure I'll just keep using it til it's gone. Can't hurt going 5-6 weeks with it right?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I've gotten used to EndoAmp, but the Toco-8 is still meh... still feels like eating clay, but seems like it's working.

first 2 weeks of PCT were great, strength stayed about the same or got better in some lifts even though recovery and endurance was noticeably lower due to being in PCT. Week 3 and 4 was where my strength dropped. I'm surprised that it took so long, last cycle I did my strength dropped at the end of PCT wk 1, and continued to drop a bit through wk 2 until it finally stabilized in wk3. This time with the TRS, my strength started dropping in wk 3, with the same 2-wk "ramp-down". Today is week 1 after PCT, and I noticed my strength returning a bit. I've been off of jack3d since PCT wk2, but today I popped a single Ripped Juice EX2 about 2hrs prior to working out. Maybe that had something to do with my increase today?

Libido is returning as well. It was seriously lacking in the last 3 weeks though.

Interesting thing is that I still have about 1" of the bottle of Sustain Alpha left... I've been using it as directed, 5 pumps per application, 5x per week and I've used it for 4 weeks already. o_O oh well. I figure I'll just keep using it til it's gone. Can't hurt going 5-6 weeks with it right?
No harm in extending the usage, seems that you had good success with your PCT, nice to hear it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Good to hear your having success with the trs Gaijin and if your experiencing a strength boost from a pre-workout id keep rolling with it, it'll help you keep more of your gains imo.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody interested in recieving 40% off any of the Androseries and our Testosterone Recovery Stack, hit me up with a pm.