Testosterone Recovery Stack

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the record, I'd rather have a bottle of toco-8 for my cycle than sustain alpha and endoamp.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard we might be doing some stuff to our PCT products soon... hmmm but what? ;)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25% off the TRS, someone should PM me.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats actually a good idea : )
Or a "beyond the future" thread... we're past the future and heading into the future's future.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
I heard we might be doing some stuff to our PCT products soon... hmmm but what? ;)
I hope it is to improve the taste of Sustain Alpha because that $hit taste horrible…on the other hand Testosterone Conversion Factor taste so good I want to drink it on the rocks lol.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope it is to improve the taste of Sustain Alpha because that $hit taste horrible…on the other hand Testosterone Conversion Factor taste so good I want to drink it on the rocks lol.

I agree. While I don't hate sustain's taste (most do), TCF-1 is candy.

f3ba

Awards
Gents,

41 year old male, 5'8 195lbs.

Forgive my ignorance. I have a couple of questions, but first I wanted to thank all who have posted. Really appreciate the thread. First time cycling (prohormone) and pretty mcuh completely in the dark as to PCT requirements. Nice to see so much info in one spot. After perusing countless threads, I can't tell you what a relief it was to find this one. People actually typing words out and using punctuation...sweet :cheers:

1. Bought a bottle of Megaplexx. Had a fellow gym rat recommend it. Would like to dispense with the pros/cons of that decision if that's OK. I have it and I am going to use it, and I will post as to how well it works. Once I am done with it I am open to all suggestions on OTC prohormone products, as it sounds like PP has some very good ones.
2. As I stated, first time cycling. Been hitting the gym since I was 19 years old. Very hard gainer. Best shape of my life right now. Just did two "cycles" of Animal Stak. Going to wait until I have my PCT in hand before I start the Megaplexx.

What products of yours would you recommend as a complete PCT?

I'm going to get the TRS Oral & possibly the TCF-1 &/or the Sustain Alpha, but is that overkill? Or is there anything else I might need? I thought about Nolva/Clomid, but after reading so many threads, but I am starting to wonder if those heavy duty types of PCT products might be overkill for Megaplexx.

Anyway, any light you can shine for me here would be greatly appreciated. Things go well, and you will have a customer for life.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well, screwed that up a bit. :sly: Just noticed that the Sustain Alpha is part of the TRS. Apologies.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say to never use Megaplex as it's a combination of 4 oral steroids. It's a pretty bad idea to stack 2 methylated orals at any given time and this "supplement" takes it to an extreme.

f3ba

Awards
I'd say to never use Megaplex as it's a combination of 4 oral steroids. It's a pretty bad idea to stack 2 methylated orals at any given time and this "supplement" takes it to an extreme.
Understood. Irrespective of the results, I can say with all honesty that I won't take it again. But having said that, suggestions for PCT?

Thanks for your response.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Gents,

41 year old male, 5'8 195lbs.

Forgive my ignorance. I have a couple of questions, but first I wanted to thank all who have posted. Really appreciate the thread. First time cycling (prohormone) and pretty mcuh completely in the dark as to PCT requirements. Nice to see so much info in one spot. After perusing countless threads, I can't tell you what a relief it was to find this one. People actually typing words out and using punctuation...sweet :cheers:

1. Bought a bottle of Megaplexx. Had a fellow gym rat recommend it. Would like to dispense with the pros/cons of that decision if that's OK. I have it and I am going to use it, and I will post as to how well it works. Once I am done with it I am open to all suggestions on OTC prohormone products, as it sounds like PP has some very good ones.
2. As I stated, first time cycling. Been hitting the gym since I was 19 years old. Very hard gainer. Best shape of my life right now. Just did two "cycles" of Animal Stak. Going to wait until I have my PCT in hand before I start the Megaplexx.

What products of yours would you recommend as a complete PCT?

I'm going to get the TRS Oral & possibly the TCF-1 &/or the Sustain Alpha, but is that overkill? Or is there anything else I might need? I thought about Nolva/Clomid, but after reading so many threads, but I am starting to wonder if those heavy duty types of PCT products might be overkill for Megaplexx.

Anyway, any light you can shine for me here would be greatly appreciated. Things go well, and you will have a customer for life.

Thanks.

EDIT: Well, screwed that up a bit. :sly: Just noticed that the Sustain Alpha is part of the TRS. Apologies.

I am on my 2nd day of the TRS and TCF-1 along with Nolva only thing I can comment on so far is that Sustain Alpha taste horrible and that TCF-1 taste dam good.

f3ba

Awards
Roger that.

Toremifene & TRS it is then.

Will get back to this thread once the cycle is complete. Looking forward to discussing other PP products.

Thanks again.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Roger that.

Toremifene & TRS it is then.

Will get back to this thread once the cycle is complete. Looking forward to discussing other PP products.

Thanks again.
We have got blood work back from someone taking low-dose torem + TRS + TCF-1... his test levels were very high, 961 ng/dl, on a scale that usually tops out around 1000.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have got blood work back from someone taking low-dose torem + TRS + TCF-1... his test levels were very high, 961 ng/dl, on a scale that usually tops out around 1000.
Yes this is amazing and just may be the industry standard from now on. Too bad we didnt have a product similar to Torem though.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We've got an amazing buy one get one free sale on the Androseries but after this sale we should have a pct bogo sale ( or something like it ).

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reps do have a discount on the TRS, perfect for the BOGO going on now.
Yep. Actually the next 3 members to post will get our discount just because ; )

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in, alright send me over that code.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take EndoAmp+Toco-8 year round now, I just realized that I might as well throw sustain in there. Use it for 5 on, 2 off 4 months at a time lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take EndoAmp+Toco-8 year round now, I just realized that I might as well throw sustain in there. Use it for 5 on, 2 off 4 months at a time lol
TRS is going to be so helpful for my 6 week PCT that I have coming up (not looking forward to that, BTW).

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS is going to be so helpful for my 6 week PCT that I have coming up (not looking forward to that, BTW).
The worst part of cycling is having to deal with PCT :( One of the things that makes me jealous of TRT folk, not that I necessarily want that route.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The worst part of cycling is having to deal with PCT :( One of the things that makes me jealous of TRT folk, not that I necessarily want that route.
Seems so tempting... but yea TRT is definitely a choice one can't really make based on the sole purpose of running cycles.