Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO™ FAQ​

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO™?
A. TestoPRO™ is the culmination of several ingredients, proven by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen™, and Divanil ™), naturally, as well as other ingredients proven by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been shown to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine®).

Q. What is so good about Testofen™?
A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been proven in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form) by an amazing 98.81 percent.

Q. What is so good about Divanil™?
A. Divanil ™ is a compound tried, tested and scientifically proven to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG keeps your testosterone bound, and by adding in Divanil™, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO™ contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?
A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, ranging from anti-cancer, to anti-oxidant, and finally the reason we included it in our formula – estrogen modulation. Metabolism of estradiol results primarily in either 2-hydroxyestrone or 16a-hydroxyestrone, and to a lesser extent 4-hydroxyestrone. It is known that 16a-hydroxyestrone causes proliferation of some breast tumor cell lines, while the alternative metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone, demonstrates anti-estrogenic and anti-proliferative activity. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen to degrade into the healthier of the alternatives, as opposed to the other. 2-hydroxyestrone, as you read, has anti-estrogenic properties.

Q. So how does Bioperine® fit into the formula?
A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®.
This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?
A. Quercetin has been shown to be a potent inhibitor of glucorodination and sulfation. Inhibiting those two pathways result in increased bioavailability.

Q. Excellent. So what are the dosing recommendations?
A. Two caps per serving, 2 times per day.

Q. Spaced out, or all at once?
A. Space them out. One in the AM, one in the PM.

Q. How long does a bottle last?
A. One month at recommended dosing.

Q. How long can I use it for?
A. We recommend four to eight week cycles.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ lose effectiveness over time?
A. We have no reason to expect so. However, we still recommend no longer than 8 week cycles to keep maximum product efficacy.

Q. Does TestoPRO™ cause HPTA shutdown?
A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Does it matter if taken with or without food?
A. No.

Q. Will I gain strength?
A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO™ would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?
A. Study results show significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?
A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ give me acne?
A. It is possible for those who are susceptible. Any effective testosterone booster will result in the increased chance of acne.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO™. What is causing this?
A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil™ on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Q. I have a medical condition. Will TestoPRO™ cause problems with any medication I am taking?
A. Always consult your doctor before using any new products.

For maximum muscle gains and fat loss, we suggest trying our newly developed SWOLE stack. Consisting of TestoPRO™, Glycobol, and STOKED, resulting in amazing, natural, and sustainable gains.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
What do you recommend for those interested in running the Swole stack (TestoPRO, Glycobol and Stoked). What type of dosages, timing, etc...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you recommend for those interested in running the Swole stack (TestoPRO, Glycobol and Stoked). What type of dosages, timing, etc...
Thanks for the question. I would run the Stoked/TestoPRO 2 caps each once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. I would run glycobol 1-2 caps about 20 minutes before carb meals. Not sure if you have run the Glycobol if not start slow with 1 cap twice a day and if you tolerate it good then go to 2 caps twice a day. Hope this helps.:)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the question. I would run the Stoked/TestoPRO 2 caps each once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. I would run glycobol 1-2 caps about 20 minutes before carb meals. Not sure if you have run the Glycobol if not start slow with 1 cap twice a day and if you tolerate it good then go to 2 caps twice a day. Hope this helps.:)
Listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to use this! I have stoked which I'm going to throw in and I'm going to order sum glycbol and it's on

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm maybe i shall stack this with hdx2 after my cycle i will wait on nutra reviews

RufusLDK

Awards
Whats the likelyhood of Testofen causing Estrogen type side effects, especially gyno?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Whats the likelyhood of Testofen causing Estrogen type side effects, especially gyno?
I'm four weeks into a stack that includes MassFX, HX2, Primal Male, Drive and Fenugreek. Something in this stack has cause my gyno to flare-up. My best guess is that it is the fenugreek. It may have been the Diesel Test Pro I used prior to this cycle but if so it is a delayed reaction.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I like Testapro however, for some reason I have been getting serious gas and increased trips to the bathroom. That being said, there's no stomach distress (cramping, etc.)Any idea what could be causing this and has anyone else had this experience.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Testapro however, for some reason I have been getting serious gas and increased trips to the bathroom. That being said, there's no stomach distress (cramping, etc.)Any idea what could be causing this and has anyone else had this experience.
Hmn have not really heard much of a complaint with TestoPRO. I have heard it from Glycobol for a few days. Stop it for a couple of days see if it goes away if it does then start it again andif the same problem occurs I would have to say you just do not tolerate it well. Good luck bro.

waugie14

Awards
would adding in ZMA to a stack that doesnt contain it such as testo/stocked help since better sleep can aid in the test department?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
would adding in ZMA to a stack that doesnt contain it such as testo/stocked help since better sleep can aid in the test department?
its fine, go with optiZinc/magnesium

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
i am about to purchase two bottles of testopro, but before i do that, i want to know what the quality is of your divanil. what % and some proof of that.

thank you

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am about to purchase two bottles of testopro, but before i do that, i want to know what the quality is of your divanil. what % and some proof of that.

thank you
It is being tested so at this point I cannot give you a honest answer. I will keep people updated.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
As you may or may not know there is some disagreement as to if the testing standard is accurate or now.

We are doing the same as other supplement companies and getting with Chromadex to help all of us to take care of this. Should be another 10 days or so for more info.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
As you may or may not know there is some disagreement as to if the testing standard is accurate or now.

We are doing the same as other supplement companies and getting with Chromadex to help all of us to take care of this. Should be another 10 days or so for more info.
I'm glad you guys took liberty to get this tested.

Many others have ignored this situation.

The one positive that could come from finding that you have been duped into importing a lower quality concentration is that if it has worked solidly then imagine what the true higher concentrations would be like.

This has been a long standing error in importing from foreign suppliers.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say this, I have been enjoying my time on testopro (almost 3 weeks in)

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I will say this, I have been enjoying my time on testopro (almost 3 weeks in)
could you provide some more details please? libido? strength? recovery?

thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
could you provide some more details please? libido? strength? recovery?

thanks
It was not brought to market as a libido product but it seems to have that effect on most. This test booster is more for strength and recovery.

rfourn47

Awards
Testpro side effects (gyno)

i am currently on a testosterone gel (testim) for low-T. My free testosterone has increased to 550 from 300. I would like to take Testpro in addition to the testim to increase my testosterone level even more but am nervous about using both. i suffered from gyno from steroid abuse and actually had the gynecomastia surgery. would this combination of testim and testpro possibly cause the gyno to return??

thanks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am currently on a testosterone gel (testim) for low-T. My free testosterone has increased to 550 from 300. I would like to take Testpro in addition to the testim to increase my testosterone level even more but am nervous about using both. i suffered from gyno from steroid abuse and actually had the gynecomastia surgery. would this combination of testim and testpro possibly cause the gyno to return??

thanks.
Should not we have a person on test-c who runs TestoPRO and loves it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Any word on the concentration/purity analysis being done or are they done on divinal?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should not we have a person on test-c who runs TestoPRO and loves it.
Yah he iterates that the increased amount of free test due to Testopro dosing actually enhances his results.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The problem is the standard. 1 testing facility says they have the correct standard another testing facility says they have the correct standard and they are not the same. The ingrdient Divanil is a trademarked item which we receive from DS so we will do the same as they did and change the label.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey Crowler, Is there any point in taking more than 4 a day? Im 220-225 pound and 9-10% BF so a fairly large dude, with a long workout history. Is 4 optimum? Or do bigger guys have to take more?
PS 30 years old :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Crowler, Is there any point in taking more than 4 a day? Im 220-225 pound and 9-10% BF so a fairly large dude, with a long workout history. Is 4 optimum? Or do bigger guys have to take more?
PS 30 years old :D
I started taking it at 235 and 4 was sufficient, I did however use progressive dosing because it was a long run. If your going to do a longer run you could consider 4 ed for a few weeks then bump it up 1 pill ed for a couple weeks then another one for the last couple of weeks. Assess your reaction before increasing, it kicks in pretty hard and I got pretty aggressive. The increased dosage did yield an extra kick.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Pem and DW: Cheers :D Its two bottles of this or two of Formadrol.....seems to have very impressive bloods (albeit one person) Desicions!!:dunno:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pem and DW: Cheers :D Its two bottles of this or two of Formadrol.....seems to have very impressive bloods (albeit one person) Desicions!!:dunno:
Ahhhh decisions. That I cannot help with or I would seem to be very biased.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh decisions. That I cannot help with or I would seem to be very biased.:)
Me also, I have never tried Formodrol so I can't comment, I loved Testopro though.

Robbo

Awards
Will I notice any Fenugreek smell from taking these?

I've tried something else with it in and it wasn't long before I could smell it on myself :(.

If so is there something I can take or drink to get rid of it? Just took my second two caps there and they had been in my bag and it's warm, they smelt quite "Fenugreeky"!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will I notice any Fenugreek smell from taking these?

I've tried something else with it in and it wasn't long before I could smell it on myself :(.

If so is there something I can take or drink to get rid of it? Just took my second two caps there and they had been in my bag and it's warm, they smelt quite "Fenugreeky"!
TestoPRO should not cause that. I am not sure what a warm bag would do to them. How long were they in the bag and at approx what temp?

Robbo

Awards
Eight hours at 21~23C (just measured bag with infra-red thermometer), I get sunlight from a window at work and the climate control does whatever it wants.

Maybe I need a cooler place for my supplements at work, I didn't give it any thought :(.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eight hours at 21~23C (just measured bag with infra-red thermometer), I get sunlight from a window at work and the climate control does whatever it wants.

Maybe I need a cooler place for my supplements at work, I didn't give it any thought :(.
I would suggest a cool dry place if possible.

Robbo

Awards
Thanks, I'll find a cooler place for them tomorrow. That warmth is probably not doing my chicken sandwiches any favours either :S.

acwingfoot

Awards
since Testopro increases free test and t-911 increases total test would these be a good stack in PCT to get your body back pumpin' its natural test??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
since Testopro increases free test and t-911 increases total test would these be a good stack in PCT to get your body back pumpin' its natural test??
They should work well together. Can I ask what cycle your running and you planned pct if it includes more than these 2 products?

acwingfoot

Awards
Yes .. I ran a solo hdrol 50 (6)/75/75/75/75/75

Planned PCT is
Finish out cycle Assist till the bottle is gone
Nolva 20/20/10/10
T-911 2/2/2/2
Testopro 4/4/4/4
Reduce XT 0/0/3/2/2/1

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes .. I ran a solo hdrol 50 (6)/75/75/75/75/75

Planned PCT is
Finish out cycle Assist till the bottle is gone
Nolva 20/20/10/10
T-911 2/2/2/2
Testopro 4/4/4/4
Reduce XT 0/0/3/2/2/1

Looks great. Very well thought out.

acwingfoot

Awards
hey Pem - my dad is an avid weight lifter, but is now fifty and its looking for something to give him an extra boost (gym agression) and better recovery. He already supplements with Multi, Vit C., Fish Oil, Glucosamine Chrond, Arginine, Jack3d when he needs a little extra motivation, adn the standard WP shakes, etc... he eats fairly clean. Since he is fifty, I have talked to him about his declining levels of test and that maybe give a natty test booster a 30 day run and see if he likes it/gets anything out of it. Naturally, he is skeptical about anything that says "testosterone" and is weird testicular atrophy hair loss, etc.... I explained to him about how only PH's, DS's and the real gear suppress your natty t levels, these products only enhance usually by one of two or both ways, free and total test. I take Testopro and love it and really haven't noticed any MBP or hairloss, but is this something he should be concerned with being that he is fifty? He has a feull head of hair with maybe, maybe minimal receeding hairline.

Thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey Pem - my dad is an avid weight lifter, but is now fifty and its looking for something to give him an extra boost (gym agression) and better recovery. He already supplements with Multi, Vit C., Fish Oil, Glucosamine Chrond, Arginine, Jack3d when he needs a little extra motivation, adn the standard WP shakes, etc... he eats fairly clean. Since he is fifty, I have talked to him about his declining levels of test and that maybe give a natty test booster a 30 day run and see if he likes it/gets anything out of it. Naturally, he is skeptical about anything that says "testosterone" and is weird testicular atrophy hair loss, etc.... I explained to him about how only PH's, DS's and the real gear suppress your natty t levels, these products only enhance usually by one of two or both ways, free and total test. I take Testopro and love it and really haven't noticed any MBP or hairloss, but is this something he should be concerned with being that he is fifty? He has a feull head of hair with maybe, maybe minimal receeding hairline.

Thanks!
TestoPRO will not cause hair loss. It should also rocket his libido and he will feel much better in the gym. If recovery is a big concern you may want to look into the HGHpro right now it is cheaper as the introductory sale is happening.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Its a good stack, they compliment. Sub'd on the Davinil purity BTW.