Test tren masteron as a lean bulk.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever tried this? Size might not be crazy but I'm curious how this would add up at low body fat vs let's say test tren winstrol/anavar or primo. Not planning on this just curious if anyone had experience.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, that's what 95% of bodybuilders use during cutting. I personally put on a pound or two or muscle while cutting with this combo. So if it adds lean mass while in a deficit, then it must obviously work as a lean bulking cycle. I would just eat maintenance calories +/- 200kcals during week and refeeds on weekend. Add cardio as needed to prevent any fat gain.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, that's what 95% of bodybuilders use during cutting. I personally put on a pound or two or muscle while cutting with this combo. So if it adds lean mass while in a deficit, then it must obviously work as a lean bulking cycle. I would just eat maintenance calories +/- 200kcals during week and refeeds on weekend. Add cardio as needed to prevent any fat gain.

And how you think masteron would keep up with other things like anavar winstrol? It's an interesting thing to try some day. Cardio on tren could be rough, guess it would have to be a low dose tren

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And how you think masteron would keep up with other things like anavar winstrol? It's an interesting thing to try some day. Cardio on tren could be rough, guess it would have to be a low dose tren
Masteron is superior to both of those orals. Winny will probably be stronger than a modest dose of Mast, but anabolic potency isn't the only thing that makes a steroid good. Masteron is the better choice over longer periods of time and I find that I would not need Winny unless I was competing, which is why I have never used it outside of the last 4-5 weeks of a contest prep. This Is a proven combo, the three you mentioned. Winny should only be used if you insist on being as strong and grainy as possible while cutting. Otherwise, save your liver & kidneys from the extra work.

Masteron does great things for strength, hardness and motivation and at 300-400mg/wk, is mild, other than for myself I get some hair shedding after being on it a few months.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Masteron is superior to both of those orals. Winny will probably be stronger than a modest dose of Mast, but anabolic potency isn't the only thing that makes a steroid good. Masteron is the better choice over longer periods of time and I find that I would not need Winny unless I was competing, which is why I have never used it outside of the last 4-5 weeks of a contest prep. This Is a proven combo, the three you mentioned. Winny should only be used if you insist on being as strong and grainy as possible while cutting. Otherwise, save your liver & kidneys from the extra work.

Masteron does great things for strength, hardness and motivation and at 300-400mg/wk, is mild, other than for myself I get some hair shedding after being on it a few months.
That's kinda my take on it too since masteron can be used for a long time and like you said it's not so harsh. Kinda out of topic but does masteron actually help with tren sides? I remember reading this somewhere.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried this? Size might not be crazy but I'm curious how this would add up at low body fat vs let's say test tren winstrol/anavar or primo. Not planning on this just curious if anyone had experience.
Lol test/tren/mast is basically the gold-standard. You could have done a google search and come up with plenty of information and feedback from the variety of forums on AAS.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren has been one of the best bulking compounds for me personally. People like to think about it as a cutting compound, but it makes me so damn hungry I just eat and grow on it. It's like EQ with insomnia LOL!!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol test/tren/mast is basically the gold-standard. You could have done a google search and come up with plenty of information and feedback from the variety of forums on AAS.

Not really because people use it for cutting

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren has been one of the best bulking compounds for me personally. People like to think about it as a cutting compound, but it makes me so damn hungry I just eat and grow on it. It's like EQ with insomnia LOL!!
Haha , that is a true statement. I don't see it as good for gaining weight as anadrol,dbol and deca but the look of your body just changes.. It just keeps everything so clean. It's just so much more enjoyable to see the results

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha , that is a true statement. I don't see it as good for gaining weight as anadrol,dbol and deca but the look of your body just changes.. It just keeps everything so clean. It's just so much more enjoyable to see the results
And so much less work when its time to cut.

Mucci

Awards
I'd drop the mast and keep it with test-tren and maybe an oral

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd drop the mast and keep it with test-tren and maybe an oral
Well anadrol is a beast for sure and would definitely make you bigger but masteron is interesting cause it's mild and can be run for longer and is more to keep it clean and not really to make you huge.of course you have tbol winstrol etc

Mucci

Awards
Well anadrol is a beast for sure and would definitely make you bigger but masteron is interesting cause it's mild and can be run for longer and is more to keep it clean and not really to make you huge.of course you have tbol winstrol etc
Yes masteron is mild and it's one of my favorite compounds :D

But I don't think it will contribute to a lot of gains with test and tren in a bulk.

High test medium mast would do fine in a bulk. With these two I feel great af and I could easily go for 5 rounds a day if you know what I mean :p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really because people use it for cutting
Correct, that stack shines as a contest finisher especially after dropping tren. However your diet controls your body composition and said stack also shines as a lean bulk. I don't think you really understand how the endocrine system, and these agents, work.

So, you're actually wrong.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct, that stack shines as a contest finisher especially after dropping tren. However your diet controls your body composition and said stack also shines as a lean bulk. I don't think you really understand how the endocrine system, and these agents, work.

So, you're actually wrong.
I didnt say it shines as a bulk, I'm asking if anyone had tried it. I would assume it would be kinda nice with tren on a bulk too. Do I think it would be optimal? Not really , especially not if you're gonna bulk 30 lbs. However if you're talking 10lbs i could see it work very well with tren.

btur2915

Awards
This is my bread and butter stack. Can use either to cut or bulk - better for cutting imo. test, eq, and mast would make for a good bulk if you threw in an oral to kickstart like sd.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get something clear - there is no better muscle builder than a long ester Tren. It build exclusively muscle. From contest to contest or cutting season to cutting season, all the mass made up of water and fat is just dead weight and is usually also detrimental to your health in the long run. That form of mass is what you have to work to get off your body.

We always say that other more watery hormones are better at mass building than Tren, but in the grand scheme of things, putting on a greater percentage of muscle to mass gains is always better. The Test/Deca/Dbol crowd may have some other arguments as to why its a better stack than Tren is, but building lean mass isn't one of them.

If I recall, it's the lean mass that we really care about anyways. Some take the other steroids because lets be honest, eztra fat and water make us feel "tight" and "pumped". Lean, dry gains aren't as massive feeling.

So it just depends on what matters most to you - how you feel while you pack on muscle mass or what the end result really is?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets get something clear - there is no better muscle builder than a long ester Tren. It build exclusively muscle. From contest to contest or cutting season to cutting season, all the mass made up of water and fat is just dead weight and is usually also detrimental to your health in the long run. That form of mass is what you have to work to get off your body.

We always say that other more watery hormones are better at mass building than Tren, but in the grand scheme of things, putting on a greater percentage of muscle to mass gains is always better. The Test/Deca/Dbol crowd may have some other arguments as to why its a better stack than Tren is, but building lean mass isn't one of them.

If I recall, it's the lean mass that we really care about anyways. Some take the other steroids because lets be honest, eztra fat and water make us feel "tight" and "pumped". Lean, dry gains aren't as massive feeling.

So it just depends on what matters most to you - how you feel while you pack on muscle mass or what the end result really is?
Totally agree. The only thing deca might give is more weight but like you said probably water and fat even though deca is quite lean

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What I'd do is use NPP the first half of the cycle and tren the second half. Could use mast the whole time or just with the tren.
NPP with a clean diet keeps off most of not all water retention, and I generally feel better on NPP than tren. Not that tren makes me feel bad, per say, but it gives me noticeably more aggression.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I ran NPP I pinned it e3d and it kicked ass. I was running it with other long ester compounds. There is plenty of info out there that e3d is perfectly fine.