Test adrol tren masteron stack

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had anyone done this stack? Not planning on doing anything just out of curiosity.

Tren already keeps anadrol extremely clean, putting masteron at the end should be the ultimate stack shouldn't it? Even at low dose I can't see anything beating it.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well anadrol is arguably the best bulking steroid and masteron doesn't add much size but perfect as a finnisher. If you said why not just anadrol my answer would have been that masteron keeps it cleaner and it's less harsh.

Question is just how much effect masteron will have after a cycle with tren and anadrol .. maybe it's a bit unnecessary and they're both dht.

I don't recall hearing anyone adding mast with anadrol that's why I'm curious.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Never done, but a Couple of my buds LOVE Tren/Mast stacked together

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Masteron makes everything stronger, IME.

I believe it does so by raising the free androgen amounts. It also contributes greatly to mood, energy, sex drive, endurance and strength. It literally does everything but increase muscle mass.

I have done: test/tren/mast/winny/proviron/primo before. Low doses of all of them ofcourse.

Cant say it was just out of this world amazing only because my diet was low fat, no carb, high protein and my energy levels were tanked at the end due to malnutrition.

But I didn't lose any muscle mass of course.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Masteron makes everything stronger, IME.

I believe it does so by raising the free androgen amounts. It also contributes greatly to mood, energy, sex drive, endurance and strength. It literally does everything but increase muscle mass.

I have done: test/tren/mast/winny/proviron/primo before. Low doses of all of them ofcourse.

Cant say it was just out of this world amazing only because my diet was low fat, no carb, high protein and my energy levels were tanked at the end due to malnutrition.

But I didn't lose any muscle mass of course.

I've never actually done primo with tren, you prefer that to mast? You've ever done tren with anadrol? If so whats your take here?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never actually done primo with tren, you prefer that to mast? You've ever done tren with anadrol? If so whats your take here?
I like Primo better than Mast but I ran them both simultaneously. Primo was oral and only 50mg/day so it was very mild to say the least. With Test, A-Bombs & Mast, you will not need to run much Tren. Maybe 2-4mg/kg of weight.

Primo can be run by itself. Something that does similar things from a physiological standpoint but NOT from a mental standpoint is Desoxy Testosterone. It is also safer on the prostate than Test/Mast/Deca/Tren, etc and is REALLY good at building lean muscle while increasing strength a LOT. Combining DTA with Tren might be unwarranted though.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Primo better than Mast but I ran them both simultaneously. Primo was oral and only 50mg/day so it was very mild to say the least. With Test, A-Bombs & Mast, you will not need to run much Tren. Maybe 2-4mg/kg of weight.

Primo can be run by itself. Something that does similar things from a physiological standpoint but NOT from a mental standpoint is Desoxy Testosterone. It is also safer on the prostate than Test/Mast/Deca/Tren, etc and is REALLY good at building lean muscle while increasing strength a LOT. Combining DTA with Tren might be unwarranted though.

So in your opinion tren primo anadrol and test would be the first four to go to for bulking as much as possible while staying lean? I could definitely see primo being better as a muscle builder but I have a hard time seeing it would outshine masteron when there's anadrol. I mean at one point the body just says I can't grow anymore.

you ever run deca nowadays? Or do you go for tren every time as 19 nor ?

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually did something very similar to this

I did anadrol 50mg for 25 days, was on 300 tren, 150 test, and then dropped tren after 10 weeks and finished out with mast and primo for another 6ish weeks, was consistent results throughout

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually did something very similar to this

I did anadrol 50mg for 25 days, was on 300 tren, 150 test, and then dropped tren after 10 weeks and finished out with mast and primo for another 6ish weeks, was consistent results throughout

You happy with the results? How did you dose primo and mast?

I would have gone a bit higher on the test personally but I'm sure with that combo it'll still give great results.

unorthodoxica

Awards
Dbol would make a lot more sense since it aromatizes and Mast reduces estro. Can't think of synergy between Drol and Mast.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You happy with the results? How did you dose primo and mast?

I would have gone a bit higher on the test personally but I'm sure with that combo it'll still give great results.
Both were ran at 100mg eod, so 350 a week each.

Everyone talks so highly of test, it's literally one of the dirtiest steroids to bulk on, from a physique standpoint. I will never run test over 250-300 again, unless you're doing your first cycle there just isn't a point to it. Plenty of better, less aromatizing, compounds to use instead (like nandrolone, tren, primo, DTA, Dienelone, etc)

Once you become experienced enough you'll find that using just enough test for physiological reasons is all you'll want/need

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both were ran at 100mg eod, so 350 a week each.

Everyone talks so highly of test, it's literally one of the dirtiest steroids to bulk on, from a physique standpoint. I will never run test over 250-300 again, unless you're doing your first cycle there just isn't a point to it. Plenty of better, less aromatizing, compounds to use instead (like nandrolone, tren, primo, DTA, Dienelone, etc)

Once you become experienced enough you'll find that using just enough test for physiological reasons is all you'll want/need

No I'm fully aware and have done a lot of cycles, I never go beyond 500. I understood it as 150 a week which seemed to little. 300-400 i would run with tren never above 400.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dbol would make a lot more sense since it aromatizes and Mast reduces estro. Can't think of synergy between Drol and Mast.

You would obviously run anadrol as a starter and Finnish with masteron, the synergy between drol and tren is what you're looking for. In many peoples opinion this is the best bulking combo you can find.

unorthodoxica

Awards
You would obviously run anadrol as a starter and Finnish with masteron, the synergy between drol and tren is what you're looking for. In many peoples opinion this is the best bulking combo you can find.
If they'll be ran at different times then this question has no purpose. It should've just been about mast period or mast with test and tren which is already known as a holy grail for cutting.

The compound you use to bulk at the beginning of the cycle has no effect on the compound you'll be using to finish the cycle. Please correct me if I'm mistaken

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they'll be ran at different times then this question has no purpose. It should've just been about mast period or mast with test and tren which is already known as a holy grail for cutting.

The compound you use to bulk at the beginning of the cycle has no effect on the compound you'll be using to finish the cycle. Please correct me if I'm mistaken

Well masteron would work wonders to clean up the potential bloat at the end of any cycle.

And no , when drol is out of the system it won't affect mast. . However if you've bulked up and the test is still in your system when running masteron you'll add some extra vascularity and hardening to your body. The question is only how much can you actually do on one cycle?

You'd pack up quite a few pounds on drol and tren and since tren will keep drol so clean im not sure masteron will add that much but it's one of the best compounds to end a cycle of you're in the right shape.

Running tren/drol 4weeks and then mast/tren the rest of the cycle with test the whole way would be optimal I guess.

Reactions: SBH
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t forget a proper cycle support and tudca to run along with these compounds. CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA will provide the protection needed on cycle.