Trenbolone, masteron 200mg and testosterone premium blend 500mg

familiayala

Awards
These is my second cycle i was 165 now 185 ..I want to get bulky. ..I shot twice a week Mondays and Fridays

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
These is my second cycle i was 165 now 185 ..I want to get bulky. ..I shot twice a week Mondays and Fridays
You didn't mention that. I assumed you meant 200mg each week. Oh and at what dosage do you plan on running tren?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I guess it's ok but I hope it's testosterone prop not premium lol

familiayala

Awards
Can I do it 3 times a week what benefits would I have or stay like that

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude has posted 4 times and I still can't put the puzzle together.

familiayala

Awards
I stack al 3 in one..one ml each ...I pin twice a week.. and I still new on this

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, let me try. So you have Tren E 200mg/ml, Mast E 200mg/ml, and a Test blend of 500mg/ml (???)

So to inject twice per week puts you at a gram of Test, 400 and 400 of the others. 3 times a week is 1.5g, so NO

First let me address the 500mg/ml Test. It's probably not. Hard enough to get 300 to hold, 400 is pushing it, 500 is just lab BS. It's not physically possible. Yeah yeah someone's gonna come try and say if you do this or that it will hold. It won't. So let's say you have Test 400 tops.

I would go .5ml twice per week of the Test, 1ml twice per week of the others. Possibly 1.5ml twice per week of the Mast.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Ok, let me try. So you have Tren E 200mg/ml, Mast E 200mg/ml, and a Test blend of 500mg/ml (???)

So to inject twice per week puts you at a gram of Test, 400 and 400 of the others. 3 times a week is 1.5g, so NO

First let me address the 500mg/ml Test. It's probably not. Hard enough to get 300 to hold, 400 is pushing it, 500 is just lab BS. It's not physically possible. Yeah yeah someone's gonna come try and say if you do this or that it will hold. It won't. So let's say you have Test 400 tops.

I would go .5ml twice per week of the Test, 1ml twice per week of the others. Possibly 1.5ml twice per week of the Mast.
It's evident he got bunk oils. Or underdosed nonetheless.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
600mg mast min.

familiayala

Awards
Thank u guys for everythibg..I will keep everything on mind..I will post my results when I complete my cycle. .☺?