Test Booster in PCT

Test Booster in PCT? If yes, please describe in reply.

• Yes

Votes: 81 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Maybe, depends on cycle

Votes: 16 15.4%

• Total voters

INWORK

Awards
Just curious as to how many folks use a test booster during post cycle therapy. I've got two weeks before the end of cycle, then two weeks before my post cycle therapy starts.

I've got Nolva and the original Retain for my Serm and my cort block. Also adding in CEE, but not sure if I should add in a test booster also. I read the sticky (edit:not a sticky yet, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html) Sinner put together for us and this was mentioned but at a high level.

Just curious if you guys add one and which one...

Last edited:
powerchord

powerchord

Awards
I Read a lot of people are using Hyperdrol X2 as recommended by Dr.D during cycle

that's what im going with !

mwf pulse, HD on off days
massfx in PCT

Flexo

Awards
Probably wouldn't hurt anything. It's important to get those natural test levels back up to normal as fast as possible to maintain what you've gained on-cycle. I didn't do one after my Superdrol cycle, but I might consider doing one after my next cycle.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Yeah which one is best? MassFx, Hyperdrol X2, 6-OXO? I'm planning my next PCT now so it would be great to hear what you guys use besides the SERM.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah which one is best? MassFx, Hyperdrol X2, 6-OXO? I'm planning my next post cycle therapy now so it would be great to hear what you guys use besides the SERM.
those are really AIs rather than test boosters. so tho they boost test, its by killing estrogen. I think moreso something like

Drive
Activate Extreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
T-force
Post Cycle Support or any high dose resveratrol

is more along the lines. Not that you shouldn't use hdx2 or 6-oxo, but it should be to reduce estrogen, and take something else to bolster production of testosterone.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to how many folks use a test booster during post cycle therapy. I've got two weeks before the end of cycle, then two weeks before my post cycle therapy starts.

I've got Nolva and the original Retain for my Serm and my cort block. Also adding in CEE, but not sure if I should add in a test booster also. I read the sticky (edit:not a sticky yet, http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html) Sinner put together for us and this was mentioned but at a high level.

Just curious if you guys add one and which one...
for a natty test booster i just run through two bottles of myogenx at double dosage. works for me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have found AX's APCT to be very solid at this point

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised no one mentioned Powerfull.

Also, I think people should really focus on getting extra sleep to get test production back up and reduced volume workouts.

Yeah, the supps are important but you can't ignore the basics when you finish a cycle.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
those are really AIs rather than test boosters. so tho they boost test, its by killing estrogen. I think moreso something like

Drive
Activate Extreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
T-force
Post Cycle Support or any high dose resveratrol

is more along the lines. Not that you shouldn't use hdx2 or 6-oxo, but it should be to reduce estrogen, and take something else to bolster production of testosterone.

Yep you are correct that is exactly why The Sinner formulated POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
powerfull is nice.. kind of pricey but nice.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
All the talk of people taking Trans-Resveratrol for PCT without a real scripted serm scares the hell outta me. Resveratrol is in the skin of grapes and found in red wine & many other things. It's great for your heart and good for lowering cholesterol (not nearly as good as lipids but then again it's natural). However I've yet to see one study on the estrogen lowering capabilities. I have 12 links to 12 different studies showing it is proven to raise estrogen levels on some receptors but there hasn't been any proof whatsoever yet that it can block or lower estrogen production. Sorry back to the topic, I really like Nitro T3 for a natural test booster. It's always worked well for me plus it has TONS of high quality ingredients. It has a nice dose of ZMA, good amount of German trib, Cissus quadrangularis, Eurycoma Longifolia Jack, Avena Sativa, Resveratrol, Ecdysterone, a DHT blocker, and other stuff too - very complete IMO.

GBoGH

Awards
Best test booster by far on cycle or for pct is AndroGenerator (androG)...I've run this multiple times 2 weeks prior to pct then straight through pct (actually I run it for months afterward too cuz I love continue to see gains while off), i usually run it along with nolva @ 40/40/20/20 (depending on cycle) and recover beautifully...I know the bro that carries is a new sponsor on here, SSE, been using it since it's inception. I'm never a OTC guy, but for this i've made an exception

tryin2

Awards
Yep you are correct that is exactly why The Sinner formulated POST Cycle Support.

CROWLER
I'm still getting mixed answers on this but would Post Cycle Support along with nolva be enough for a p-plex cycle or would I need to throw in another test booster?

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm still getting mixed answers on this but would Post Cycle Support along with nolva be enough for a p-plex cycle or would I need to throw in another test booster?
i jsut got done with a superdrol and tren extreme cycle. for my PCT im using nolva, PCS and a weak off-brand test booster. i'm doing good so far, i think you'd be fine with jsut nolva and PCS

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Nolva + PCS should be fine. I wouldn't be adding another test booster to that.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Test boosters have their place but not in a PCT. You are trying to unsuppress HPTA and most test boosters suppress HPTA to some extent. THere were a bunch of AI's recommended too but those also have their place after a "SERM".

After a cycle test will be low and maybe non-existent and estrogen will be high. This will signal the body to start making test. Taking an AI at this point will start to lower estrogen counts as test rises. Once the body perceives homeostasis, test shuts down. Since you lowered estrogen your body will perceive homeostasis at a lower test level.

A test booster is going to suppress HPTA so going that route runs counter to what you are trying to accomplish in PCT.

Boosting test with a SERM or PCS which modulates estrogen, not destroys it, will help to keep gyno at bay while your body kicks its own test production up. Once you are producing test at a favorable level then introducing an AI makes sense to control estrogen levels since test is again high. Around 4 weeks in it is a good idea to use something like 6-oxo tapered.

blackice

Awards
Test boosters have their place but not in a PCT. You are trying to unsuppress HPTA and most test boosters suppress HPTA to some extent. THere were a bunch of AI's recommended too but those also have their place after a "SERM".

After a cycle test will be low and maybe non-existent and estrogen will be high. This will signal the body to start making test. Taking an AI at this point will start to lower estrogen counts as test rises. Once the body perceives homeostasis, test shuts down. Since you lowered estrogen your body will perceive homeostasis at a lower test level.

A test booster is going to suppress HPTA so going that route runs counter to what you are trying to accomplish in PCT.

Boosting test with a SERM or PCS which modulates estrogen, not destroys it, will help to keep gyno at bay while your body kicks its own test production up. Once you are producing test at a favorable level then introducing an AI makes sense to control estrogen levels since test is again high. Around 4 weeks in it is a good idea to use something like 6-oxo tapered.
I was thinking of using torm formastane and Massfx for pct after my 6 weeks epi/form pulse cycle what do you guys think

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of using torm formastane and Massfx for pct after my 6 weeks epi/form pulse cycle what do you guys think
Torem is a good start. I'd probably just run 6-oxo tapered down after that and call it good ...

tryin2

Awards
I am in week two of my pct from a five week cycle of p-plex run at high doses (15,30,45,45,45) and am using nolva at 40 mg's a day and 4 caps of Post Cyle Support a day and I have to say this is so far the best pct of any cycle of anything I have run. I am feeling great and my libido is up already. I'm not a rep for AI or anything but do have to say this is a great product.

dmangiarelli

dmangiarelli

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am in week two of my pct from a five week cycle of p-plex run at high doses (15,30,45,45,45) and am using nolva at 40 mg's a day and 4 caps of Post Cyle Support a day and I have to say this is so far the best pct of any cycle of anything I have run. I am feeling great and my libido is up already. I'm not a rep for AI or anything but do have to say this is a great product.
I just got done with an 8 week Bold/P-Plex/Trena cycle and all I am using is Post Cycle Support/Same/Lean Xtreme/6-oxo. For all the doubters, I got blood work post cycle and I will get it done again 6 weeks to make sure all is good.

Bold @ 800 mg's 8 weeks
P-Plex 15/30/45/45 weeks 1-4
Trena 20/30/40/50 weeks 5-8

IMO 40 mg's Nolva for more than a week is unnecessary. I think 40/20/20/20 will get you back to normal just fine ...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I had good results with Restore after my Epidrol cycle. Along with Stocked!, Cycle Support and flax seed oil pretty much.

Kept most of my gains, experienced no gyno or anything. But it was a pulse cycle so it may not be as comparable to the typical 10/20/40/40 or whatever else.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bla55, how did you dose your pct with the Restore and STOKED?

I'm just curious.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
a test booster in pct would depend on the cycle. If you ran 40/40/40/40 of havoc and experienced shutdown and shrinkage, you would want to run a SERM with something natural such as PCS to regain libido while you are waiting for your test to recover. Using a test booster alongside will inhibit HPTA.

Now if you ran a pulse cycle of something that didn't shut you down much, or you ran something like 3-AD that doesn't shut you down hard, (pretty much anything that doesn't require a SERM) I would think a test booster would be appropriate at beginning of PCT

Rob Awesome

Awards

H'm, gives me something to think about. :goodpost:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised no one mentioned Powerfull.

Also, I think people should really focus on getting extra sleep to get test production back up and reduced volume workouts.

Yeah, the supps are important but you can't ignore the basics when you finish a cycle.
that's because it works on gh.