Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Yohimbine dose was specified on Lipoderm-Y because Lipoderm-Y was just Yohimbine HCI. It wasn't specified in the formulas because they were very comprehensive formulas, and 99% of topical formulas in general companies don't list the dosages of individual ingredients to make them harder to copy. I do know that the dosages of it are the same as the original versions though.

No, I liked the original metal bottles too, but the supply chain on metal bottles is inconsistent and people love the airless bottles that XPG uses and the dosage consistency is great on them, so we decided to stay uniform across all the products and use those.
The plastic XPG bottles are the best TD bottles I’ve ever used honestly, hands down.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will hints on the mood support, and melatonin free sleep support, ingredients be posted? Kannaease has been great so far (just ordered two more bottles, along with some amentoflavone) but really curious about those two.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't recall if this has been asked, but any plans to release a saffron extract (maybe in the mood support formula)? I've been reading some good studies on the Safr'Inside extract but there are a few good extracts.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I must have missed the caffeine free energizer first time I read through…. I am in on that!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will hints on the mood support, and melatonin free sleep support, ingredients be posted? Kannaease has been great so far (just ordered two more bottles, along with some amentoflavone) but really curious about those two.
I'm glad that you're enjoying KannaEase. I love the product and think it doesn't get nearly enough attention here.

I doubt I'll go into many details on the ingredients before the products are available; not that I care about being secretive on it, but because when we license branded ingredients, some of the companies prefer that the product details be revealed before the launch. The reason for that is that there are some companies that will claim to be using ingredients to generate hype and then the finished product won't have them in there.

Both of those products are in the production process now, so I'm hoping they'll be available in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

A few teasers though:

Sleep Support XT:
  • 7 ingredients all at their clinically efficacious dosage.
  • 5 branded ingredients
  • 3 capsule serving size, which could be adjusted based on individual needs
Mood Support XT:
  • 8 ingredients all at their clinically efficacious dosage
  • 6 branded ingredients
  • Dosage is 2 capsules per day or 4 capsules per day for intensive use

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't recall if this has been asked, but any plans to release a saffron extract (maybe in the mood support formula)? I've been reading some good studies on the Safr'Inside extract but there are a few good extracts.
We use Saffron in a couple of products.

Fun fact - we were one of the first companies to use it that I'm aware of, and definitely the first that I know of to use it in a GDA (GlycoPhase).

We use it in Lean Edge Nite Burn too.

I don't have any plans to do one as a single ingredient though - I think its a great complimentary ingredient, but not one I think would really be worth the money buying as a single ingredient honestly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I must have missed the caffeine free energizer first time I read through…. I am in on that!
Thanks. I'm pretty excited about the formula for that. It should be a great product for people that avoid caffeine or for people that want to drink their coffee, tea, or energy drinks and add to it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mood Support XT:
  • 6 branded ingredients
ima tell mah girl to take this once a month when the "time is here"

u guys got my back ?sofa isnt comfortable.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad that you're enjoying KannaEase. I love the product and think it doesn't get nearly enough attention here.

I doubt I'll go into many details on the ingredients before the products are available; not that I care about being secretive on it, but because when we license branded ingredients, some of the companies prefer that the product details be revealed before the launch. The reason for that is that there are some companies that will claim to be using ingredients to generate hype and then the finished product won't have them in there.

Both of those products are in the production process now, so I'm hoping they'll be available in the next 4 to 6 weeks.

A few teasers though:

Sleep Support XT:
  • 7 ingredients all at their clinically efficacious dosage.
  • 5 branded ingredients
  • 3 capsule serving size, which could be adjusted based on individual needs
Mood Support XT:
  • 6 branded ingredients
Can't wait to see the formulas. I'm also a sucker for branded ingredients (not sure why) and glad to see most of each formula consists of them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see the formulas. I'm also a sucker for branded ingredients (not sure why) and glad to see most of each formula consists of them.
I'm a big fan of branded ingredients in most cases.

In some cases, they're patented ingredients with great studies.

But even in cases where they aren't patented or any studies specific to them, I like them in the sense that it allows for uniformity from batch to batch because the raw materials are the same from batch to batch. For example, its not that HICA-PURE is better than any other 99% HICA, its just that its hard to find HICA that will test out at 99% consistently, so by going with branded ingredient type, there's consistent quality. That's the case with quite a few things, that was just one example that came to mind right off.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

L-Carnitine Gel
100 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle

100 mg. per ml
100 ml per bottle
100 Servings

L-Carnitine Gel contains L-Carnitine and Propionyl L-Carnitine (PLCAR).

These ingredients are commonly used to support fat burning, promote energy production, and for
cardiovascular and cognitive support.
They are also commonly used to help support improved athletic performance, enhanced stamina,
delayed fatigue, and improved recovery.

Stacking:
L-Carnitine Gel can be used with Ab-Solved, Suppress-C, Alpha Gel, FL7 7-OXO Gel, or a wide variety of
other Xtreme Performance Gels products.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

FL7
7-OXO DHEA Gel

50 mg. Per ML/100 Ml. Per Bottle

50 Mg. Per Ml.
100 ml Per Bottle]
100 Servings

7-OXO DHEA, also known as 7-Keto DHEA, is a metabolite of DHEA that is commonly used as a fat loss
agent and to support an increase in metabolism.

This popular ingredient is commonly used by bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and those looking to lose
body-fat to not only help them get lean, but to help them stay lean.

7-OXO (7-Keto) DHEA:
7-OXO DHEA, also known as 7-Keto DHEA, is an advanced form of DHEA that is widely agreed in
literature to provide a great deal of DHEA’s metabolic benefits with it being around 2.5x stronger than
regular DHEA, and without the effects on the sex hormones of regular DHEA.

7-OXO DHEA activates 3 primary thermogenic enzymes (fatty acyl CoA, malic enzyme, & glycerol 3-
phosphate dehydrogenase) and has been shown to have a positive effect on metabolic rate without diet
or exercise.

There are 3 major systems through which 7-OXO-DHEA is thought to positively modulate in order to aid
in body composition improvement:

Thyroid
PPAR
Glucocorticoid

There is so much that could be written on the aspects of how 7-OXO DHEA could affect the above
systems that it would require a series of articles and go well beyond what could be covered in the scope
of a product write up.

Stacking:
FL7 7-OXO Gel can be used with Ab-Solved, Suppress-C, Alpha Gel, L-Carnitine Gel, or a wide variety of
other Xtreme Performance Gels products.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered a twin pack of both, plus more Ursa-Gel.
i love ursa-gel .. i gotta jump on Carnitine gel too
looking fwd to hearing feedback on this

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't confirm just yet, but they'll be out soon. But both will be single ingredient nootropics this time.

I agree on the part of a high percentage/high dose a-Cedrene being very exciting. There's a lot more exciting things about that that I can't give details on quite yet, but I think everyone will be quite pleased and it shouldn't be a lot longer on that one before its available. Maybe 6 weeks or so.

There are a lot of really cool things coming out this year if all goes well.

Excluding powders, because the timing on those is a little harder to predict and because we're working with some branded ingredient companies on some exciting things that may cause a couple delays on some new flavored powders, the capsule items I can think of will include:

Muscle Addiction:
  • A very cool natural anabolic under Muscle Addiction.
  • An update to Muscle Plex when existing inventory sells out.
Competitive Edge Labs:
  • Endurance/fat loss product under CEL - this will be a great product for improving both muscular and cardiovascular endurance and fat loss. This will be the closest thing that is natural, legal and safe to Cardarine. I'm not meaning that it compares exactly to Cardarine, I'm saying its the safest legal and natural product one can get to it though.
  • Natural Anabolic that works via bmp pathways + a lot more under CEL
  • Nattybolic
  • A GDA under CEL that will be for people wanting to use a GDA for maximum muscle gain purposes.
SNS:
  • At least 4 new single ingredient products under SNS.
  • C3G XT
  • A very comprehensive endurance product under SNS.
  • A very comprehensive ATP product under SNS
  • A very cool and unique natural anabolic/recomp product under SNS. It will be a single ingredient, but a new ingredient that hasn't been introduced yet.
  • A GLP type fat burner that is very comprehensive and very unique.
  • A caffeine free energizer that will be great for mental energy and that people can take with their coffee, tea, or energy drink of choice.
  • Blood Sugar Support XT - Health Series
  • Prostate Support XT - Health Series
  • Cholesterol Support XT - Health Series
  • A very unique and cool choline type product - Health Series
  • Very unique fruits and veggies capsule formula
  • A very comprehensive multi-vitamin
  • An MTHFR product
And there's probably a couple more that I'm forgetting because we have so much going on and I'm typing that out of memory. And those are just the ones in process - not the ones we're still in the planning stages for.

Plus, there is a very comprehensive layout of flavored powders that we will be introducing, but the first priority is to get Focus XT and Energized Aminos back in stock and then the next one after that will be Daily Gains. Priorities after that will be a pre-workout and Intra/EAA from SNS.

Also, before anyone asks, I just submitted for flavor samples for a product like the old Glycomyx and we are going to see if we can get the flavor right on that. I'm not 100% sure which brand it will go under quite yet, and it may start off as a limited run just to gauge how it does.

The more new customers that find out about us, the more people help spread the word, and the more attention that our existing products get, the faster that the new things will be a reality.
Wow!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any advantages of 7-0xo gel over Reduce XT?
That falls into the - one person may like one better and someone else may like the other better - type category.

I love Reduce XT and I think its one of the best and most underrated fat loss products on the market; but I am interested to try FL7 7-OXO Gel too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will be doing the official launch threads for FL7 7-OXO Gel and L-Carnitine Gel shortly.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
FL7 7-OXO Gel - Intro Thread:

XPG 7-OXO (RENDERING) FRONT.png
XPG 7-OXO (7)-1 (SUPP FACTS) v2.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Huperzine A XT - New Product

Huperzine A XT (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Huperzine A XT (4) SUPP FACTS.png

Here is a link to the thread and intro sale:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Polygala XT - New Product

PolygalaXT (RENDERING) FRONT.png
PolygalaXT (UPDATED8) SUPP FACTS.png

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Polygala XT - New Product

View attachment 242305View attachment 242306

I just popped one of these into the cart with a forskolin tripack. Any information on when users start to see benefits? Any information on upper dosages people are using?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just popped one of these into the cart with a forskolin tripack. Any information on when users start to see benefits? Any information on upper dosages people are using?
I hope that you'll enjoy it.

In TCM, this is referred to as a very experiential herb - meaning that a lot of people can feel it from when they start taking it; but as with anything, it will be different for some people and they may need a few days for it to build up in their system.

I think it also depends on what benefits someone is looking for, since this seems to be good for such a variety of things. For example, I think you would likely start to get the 'feel' effects from it before you would start to see the benefits for dermatitis.

The common dosages that I've seen are 100 mg. 3x per day. I'm sure some will be likely to try more and I'm curious how they will like it; I'm going to start it on Sunday and will be doing the 100 mg. 3x per day at first to see how I like it before increasing the dosage.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How far apart will you take your doses?
I am terrible with being exact with my dosages.

I plan on one as soon as I wake up, one probably 6 pm, and then one spaced out sometimes between those 2 times the best I can.

I'm interested in the acute benefits that I can feel, but I'm most interested in the neuroplasticity benefits from continued use.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 I've read from a previous anti aging thread that you considered putting out a Telos95 product, are you still considering it? What are your thoughts on it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I've read from a previous anti aging thread that you considered putting out a Telos95 product, are you still considering it? What are your thoughts on it?
I'm still considering it and would like to. There are just a lot of things ahead of it.

I think its an interesting ingredient. I haven't looked in awhile to see if there is any new research on it. But from what I read at the time, I thought it had good potential. But I do think available products with it in there from what I've seen are way overpriced.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Memorial Day sale and some really good flash sales and stack sales will be launching tomorrow.

More details to come tomorrow.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Memorial Day sale and some really good flash sales and stack sales will be launching tomorrow.

More details to come tomorrow.
in time for my summer bulk, lets gooo

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
telos95 is very interesting i looked at it while back
super expensive agree would be nice to see this added on .. dont know the demand for it.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
telos95 is very interesting i looked at it while back
super expensive agree would be nice to see this added on .. dont know the demand for it.
If it works as advertised, I don't care how much it costs really lol but reversing the clock by 7 years after 6 months seems a bit far fetched. I'm intrigued though. I wonder if anyone here used it and can provide some feedback.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it works as advertised, I don't care how much it costs really lol but reversing the clock by 7 years after 6 months seems a bit far fetched. I'm intrigued though. I wonder if anyone here used it and can provide some feedback.
very true cant put a price on that

here are studies can just plug em in google

Telomere length variations in aging and age-related diseases. Curr Aging Sci. 2014;7(3):161-7.

Telomeric 8-oxo-guanine drives rapid premature senescence in the absence of telomere shortening. Nature Structural & Molecular Biology. Vol 29, 639–652. July 2022.

Cells become zombies when the ends of their chromosomes are damaged, Apple News. Aug 2022.

A randomized-controlled clinical study of Telos95®, a novel antioxidative dietary supplement, on the shortening of telomere length in healthy volunteers. HealthMED – Volume 13 / Number 1 / 2019.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steve, love to see the revival of these topicals. Talk to Caleb about bringing back Sesamin under the SNS umbrella. A very underrated supplement that was somewhat overshadowed by Melting Point (TTA) back in the day, but it's due for a comeback.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's very intriguing. But is 7 years of cell reversal really the same as adding 7yrs back on?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah man my bank account is never going to recover at this rate. :ROFLMAO:
just look at your healthy muscles in the mirror.

thats what i gotta do time to time and remind myself all worth it lol

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just look at your healthy muscles in the mirror.

thats what i gotta do time to time and remind myself all worth it lol
Steve is downright killing me financially with all of these sales and new product releases. I'm finally able to use most supplements after several years of not being able to do so due to various health related issues and I literally want to try everything that's out there now. That's on top of the stuff I still kept on stockpiling in the meantime until I was recovered sufficiently to start using what I already accumulated.

At this rate I might need to join some sort of supplement addicts self help group or something. This is a situation where keeping my personal finances separate from my wife's is both a blessing and a curse in that I don't have any sort of oversight to keep the purchases in check a little bit. 😁

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Steve is downright killing me financially with all of these sales and new product releases. I'm finally able to use most supplements after several years of not being able to do so due to various health related issues and I literally want to try everything that's out there now. That's on top of the stuff I still kept on stockpiling in the meantime until I was recovered sufficiently to start using what I already accumulated.

At this rate I might need to join some sort of supplement addicts self help group or something. This is a situation where keeping my personal finances separate from my wife's is both a blessing and a curse in that I don't have any sort of oversight to keep the purchases in check a little bit.
It’s alright; a lot of people don’t know what purchases to prioritize first when initially getting a ‘Steve’s Club’ membership

Jeremy1

Awards

At this rate I might need to join some sort of supplement addicts self help group or something. This is a situation where keeping my personal finances separate from my wife's is both a blessing and a curse in that I don't have any sort of oversight to keep the purchases in check a little bit. 😁
I have only just recently discovered his companies. I mean a few years ago I almost certainly bought something from sns at some site, couldn't tell you what, but I didn't explore further as my training was on the downswing. (Hurt back, kid, laziness etc...) I few months ago when I finally got determined to get back into it all, I got some Inihbit-P, Inhibit-E, and Reduce-XT. I was shocked at the results. Yes, I dialed in my diet and having trained for years I knew what to do with the weights, but I was impressed. I then did a run of Anabolic-XT and Optimize-t and was impressed further still. Best natty anabolic I have ever experienced, to be honest.

I recently made what is pretty close to, if not is in fact, a sinful amount (when the wife is away, J will pay) of purchases of these companies products and only these companies products. I am a believer. To be honest, it is kind of disheartening seeing all these new things appear haha. The new natty anabolics on the horizon from the various companies, the single ingredient things, the other various things for endurance and health etc... Not sure when the wife is going away again haha. Anyway, the various companies are pretty much a one stop shop for any supplement you could want. I find them trustworthy as nothing leads me to believe otherwise. Steve seems like a good guy and is always helpful and forthright. I see a good thing being established. I hope it and he prospers bigly.

Most likely more headache than it is worth as you you would have to deal further with a corrupt government, (they all are) and maybe being the way it is now is ideal and the most safe (probably is) I don't know, but if there was ever a possibility of a Series A or some such crowdfunding investment type thing for this firm, I would be in.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Although yes supplements are addictive and some are required for you to feel healthy/pain-free.

I look at it in a way .. if some other company was to put out same products they would be charging you anywhere from $5-25 more per product .. SNS being honest and putting ™ & ® at an affordable prices you cant go wrong.

that being said waiting on sale and paycheck tommorow lol

Caliguns45

Awards
I have only just recently discovered his companies. I mean a few years ago I almost certainly bought something from sns at some site, couldn't tell you what, but I didn't explore further as my training was on the downswing. (Hurt back, kid, laziness etc...) I few months ago when I finally got determined to get back into it all, I got some Inihbit-P, Inhibit-E, and Reduce-XT. I was shocked at the results. Yes, I dialed in my diet and having trained for years I knew what to do with the weights, but I was impressed. I then did a run of Anabolic-XT and Optimize-t and was impressed further still. Best natty anabolic I have ever experienced, to be honest.

I recently made what is pretty close to, if not is in fact a sinful amount (when the wife is away, J will pay) of purchases of these companies products and only these companies products. I am a believer. To be honest, it is kind of disheartening seeing all these new things appear haha. The new natty anabolics on the horizon from the various companies, the single ingredient things, the other various things for endurance and health etc... Not sure when the wife is going away again haha. Anyway, the various companies are pretty much a one stop shop for any supplement you could want. I find them trustworthy as nothing leads me to believe otherwise. Steve seems like a good guy and is always helpful and forthright. I see a good thing being established. I hope it and he prospers bigly.

Most likely more headache than it is worth as you you would have to deal further with a corrupt government, (they all are) and maybe being the way it is now is ideal and the most safe (probably is) I don't know, but if there was ever a possibility of a Series A or some such crowdfunding investment type thing for this firm, I would be in.
Steve is a great stand up guy! I have spoken with him on the phone at length and through email and he is one of if not the most genuine person I've ever talked with in the supplement industry. He's extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the products he puts together and pours his heart and soul into all of it. He works his a$$ off to bring quality products that work to the market. I know that whenever he brings out a new product it's going to be exactly what he says it is with the proper clinical dosing.

I agree with you on the investment options if SNS was possibly going to be a publicly traded company. I think there's quite a few on this forum that would invest if it were an option. But at this point ordering directly and telling as many people as you can would really help grow SNS so we can continue to enjoy all the benefits of the products Steve offers. 👍

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Although yes supplements are addictive and some are required for you to feel healthy/pain-free.

I look at it in a way .. if some other company was to put out same products they would be charging you anywhere from $5-25 more per product .. SNS being honest and putting ™ & ® at an affordable prices you cant go wrong.

that being said waiting on sale and paycheck tommorow lol
These are all reasons I can actually feel good about spending as much of my overall supplement budget on Steve's products as I do. Pepti-plex has my wonky tennis elbows feeling the best they have in like a decade, and Api-plex in addition has me experiencing some of the best sleep I have in several decades as a shift worker so each quickly became full time staples.

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Steve is a great stand up guy! I have spoken with him on the phone at length and through email and he is one of if not the most genuine person I've ever talked with in the supplement industry. He's extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of the products he puts together and pours his heart and soul into all of it. He works his a$$ off to bring quality products that work to the market. I know that whenever he brings out a new product it's going to be exactly what he says it is with the proper clinical dosing.

I agree with you on the investment options if SNS was possibly going to be a publicly traded company. I think there's quite a few on this forum that would invest if it were an option. But at this point ordering directly and telling as many people as you can would really help grow SNS so we can continue to enjoy all the benefits of the products Steve offers. 👍
Your right I'd be one of those that would definitely invest