Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Super excited about senactiv. Longevity for athletes.
Senactiv is such a great ingredient that gets so overlooked.

You commonly see how people will talk about Pepti-Plex like its just PeptiStrong or Phosphatidic Acid XT like its just PA and overlook that Senactiv is an important part of those formulas too.

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
Gonna stack this with Anabolic XT. I wonder if it would potentiate its effects ?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Senactiv is such a great ingredient that gets so overlooked.

You commonly see how people will talk about Pepti-Plex like its just PeptiStrong or Phosphatidic Acid XT like its just PA and overlook that Senactiv is an important part of those formulas too.
Would this higher dose have any benefits for mood? Sometimes these extracts can be quite multifunctional

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would this higher dose have any benefits for mood? Sometimes these extracts can be quite multifunctional
For example, I’d never considered Immune Support Xt as a “mood booster” but after reading that in the new write up, I can definitely feel it on the drive into work when I take it now.
Since Senactiv is from ginseng (right ?) I got the thought that it might support mood as well. Ginseng generally works really well for me

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gonna stack this with Anabolic XT. I wonder if it would potentiate its effects ?
I want to make sure which one you're referring to - do you mean the Senactiv XT when it comes out?

If so, I think that will be an excellent stack with Anabolic XT.

Senactiv is great for endurance, muscle building, and is also a great longevity supplement.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that some people may notice benefits for that. I'm curious how pronounced it will be.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For example, I’d never considered Immune Support Xt as a “mood booster” but after reading that in the new write up, I can definitely feel it on the drive into work when I take it now.
Since Senactiv is from ginseng (right ?) I got the thought that it might support mood as well. Ginseng generally works really well for me
That's great to hear. I'm glad that you're enjoying it and seeing mood boosting properties from it.

Senactiv is a specialized extract from Astragalus and Panax Notoginseng.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is going to be a big next couple of weeks coming up.

Several exciting major releases.

Recomp20 will be back in stock.

Prime XT will be back in stock (but probably sell out again).

Summer Sale on select products, special offers, and free product giveaways with some multi-packs.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t find large doses boost mood in a necessarily euphoric way, but improved recovery and energy levels make me feel “better” if that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you divulged everything thats going to be in Cholesterol XT?
I haven't given the formula breakdown yet, but it will be a very comprehensive formula.

It isn't one of the immediate ones coming out, but it shouldn't be far behind them.

Reactions: Nac

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think everyone should be pretty happy with what is coming. If the most immediate release isn't something that seems tailored for your goals, just wait a little and something else is surely in the pipeline that will be in line with what you want.

At least based on what I've gathered from what seems to be coming. Lots of cool stuff coming, crossing fingers nothing slows down or causes delays.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think everyone should be pretty happy with what is coming. If the most immediate release isn't something that seems tailored for your goals, just wait a little and something else is surely in the pipeline that will be in line with what you want.

At least based on what I've gathered from what seems to be coming. Lots of cool stuff coming, crossing fingers nothing slows down or causes delays.
at the end SNS pleases every member ( no diddy )

Riptor

Awards
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't consider doing it that way as necessary - I never used the original Lipoderm Ultra or Napalm that way back when I used them when Avant had them.

The next part of my reply isn't specifically to you; its about what you asked and what I've read some people say about that in the past that isn't true. I'm trying to make the answer as simple as possible for anyone reading and following along or that may read in the future.

I've read of some people making it out like there was some magical ritual or time frame that you have to do things like that in, and its simply not true and not realistically possible for many of us.

With Yohimbine HCI, or anything else that helps release fatty acids to give you the opportunity to burn them again, if they aren't burned then yes, they may stored back as fat again. But that doesn't mean that one has to go through that routine and that you have some magical timeframe that you have to do it in. There is a time frame for anything, but its not like some make it out to be. If you think about it, we aren't just burning calories during our workouts - we are burning calories all day.

I can tell you that for me personally, I either workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (if goal is fat loss) or at nighttime if the goal is more focused on building muscle and maximum performance. I will be dosing morning and night, and one dose will be about an hour before my workout on workout days but that's because my dosing will be morning and nighttime every day. So on workout days, I'll time it an hour before my workouts - but that's really the same timing I'll be dosing it on my non-workout days anyway. My primary goal is just splitting my dosages 8 to 12 hours apart. And like at nighttime, I'm not showering, putting it on, waiting, etc. - I'm putting it on at my desk and going to workout. Simple as that.

I hope that helps.

For your next questions:
Is Lipoderm Extreme and Napalm Extreme meant for those around 10 to 12% bf who want to get to single digits?

Lipoderm Xtreme and Napalm Xtreme can be used by people at any body-fat percentage.

Yes, they will be particularly effective for people that have lower body-fact percentages because of allowing to target problem fat areas and because people that are that lean can many times tell a bigger difference in fat loss in specific areas.

But they will also be good for people at any body-fat percentage because no matter how high or low the body-fat percentage, they work the same way in the sense of allowing people to have the chance to burn more fat from their problem areas and burn more body-fat in general.

It's important to remember that these aren't just area specific fat loss - they have systemic benefits as well for total fat burning.

For people in the 10% to 12% range, and especially if they're storing fat in abdominal and love handle problem areas and visceral fat, Ab-Solved is actually a great option because Ab-Solved is a localized carrier and very effective.

Ab-Solved, Lipoderm Ultra, Napalm, and FL7 were the original Avant fat loss lineup.
(There we also Lipoderm-Y, but we really haven't had much demand to bring that back.)

When is the expected release date(s) for both?
I would say probably within the next month.

There were several other products in front of them and they've all been released now, so these are the next XPG products due out. We've discussed releasing both at once or whether to space them out - but even if spaced out, it won't be more than a couple of weeks apart. I'm leaning towards wanting to release them together bc I think a lot of people will stack them.

When they are released, there will be more answers explaining the differences and kind of a Q&A type piece on them. If there are any specific questions that you, or anyone else would like for me to try to have answered in that, you're welcome to let me know. I will say up front though - no dosages are going to be provided - there's nothing about that meant to be deceptive, everything is dosed just as Par and I think it should be. It's just the same as it was with the original Avant ones - way too much work and detail has gone into these formulas and optimizing the carriers to give out the exact dosages.

I'm always a fan of transparent dosing on all capsule and powder products, but I understand with topicals that sometimes not disclosing exact dosages is necessary because it makes them harder to copy or knock off.
S
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't consider doing it that way as necessary - I never used the original Lipoderm Ultra or Napalm that way back when I used them when Avant had them.

The next part of my reply isn't specifically to you; its about what you asked and what I've read some people say about that in the past that isn't true. I'm trying to make the answer as simple as possible for anyone reading and following along or that may read in the future.

I've read of some people making it out like there was some magical ritual or time frame that you have to do things like that in, and its simply not true and not realistically possible for many of us.

With Yohimbine HCI, or anything else that helps release fatty acids to give you the opportunity to burn them again, if they aren't burned then yes, they may stored back as fat again. But that doesn't mean that one has to go through that routine and that you have some magical timeframe that you have to do it in. There is a time frame for anything, but its not like some make it out to be. If you think about it, we aren't just burning calories during our workouts - we are burning calories all day.

I can tell you that for me personally, I either workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (if goal is fat loss) or at nighttime if the goal is more focused on building muscle and maximum performance. I will be dosing morning and night, and one dose will be about an hour before my workout on workout days but that's because my dosing will be morning and nighttime every day. So on workout days, I'll time it an hour before my workouts - but that's really the same timing I'll be dosing it on my non-workout days anyway. My primary goal is just splitting my dosages 8 to 12 hours apart. And like at nighttime, I'm not showering, putting it on, waiting, etc. - I'm putting it on at my desk and going to workout. Simple as that.

I hope that helps.

For your next questions:
Is Lipoderm Extreme and Napalm Extreme meant for those around 10 to 12% bf who want to get to single digits?

Lipoderm Xtreme and Napalm Xtreme can be used by people at any body-fat percentage.

Yes, they will be particularly effective for people that have lower body-fact percentages because of allowing to target problem fat areas and because people that are that lean can many times tell a bigger difference in fat loss in specific areas.

But they will also be good for people at any body-fat percentage because no matter how high or low the body-fat percentage, they work the same way in the sense of allowing people to have the chance to burn more fat from their problem areas and burn more body-fat in general.

It's important to remember that these aren't just area specific fat loss - they have systemic benefits as well for total fat burning.

For people in the 10% to 12% range, and especially if they're storing fat in abdominal and love handle problem areas and visceral fat, Ab-Solved is actually a great option because Ab-Solved is a localized carrier and very effective.

Ab-Solved, Lipoderm Ultra, Napalm, and FL7 were the original Avant fat loss lineup.
(There we also Lipoderm-Y, but we really haven't had much demand to bring that back.)

When is the expected release date(s) for both?
I would say probably within the next month.

There were several other products in front of them and they've all been released now, so these are the next XPG products due out. We've discussed releasing both at once or whether to space them out - but even if spaced out, it won't be more than a couple of weeks apart. I'm leaning towards wanting to release them together bc I think a lot of people will stack them.

When they are released, there will be more answers explaining the differences and kind of a Q&A type piece on them. If there are any specific questions that you, or anyone else would like for me to try to have answered in that, you're welcome to let me know. I will say up front though - no dosages are going to be provided - there's nothing about that meant to be deceptive, everything is dosed just as Par and I think it should be. It's just the same as it was with the original Avant ones - way too much work and detail has gone into these formulas and optimizing the carriers to give out the exact dosages.

I'm always a fan of transparent dosing on all capsule and powder products, but I understand with topicals that sometimes not disclosing exact dosages is necessary because it makes them harder to copy or knock off.
Still patiently awaiting release of Lipoderm Xtreme & Napalm Xtreme !! Is there any predicted price point established per bottle, and I’m assuming it’s a 4oz bottle for each?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Still patiently awaiting release of Lipoderm Xtreme & Napalm Xtreme !! Is there any predicted price point established per bottle, and I’m assuming it’s a 4oz bottle for each?
They will be in the same 100 ml airless bottles that are used for all Xtreme Performance Gels products.

We briefly considered using the old style from back then as a throwback to the original versions, but people really like the ones that are used now, so we decided to keep it uniform.

I don't think the final price point has been established yet. I will check on that though.

Riptor

Awards
They will be in the same 100 ml airless bottles that are used for all Xtreme Performance Gels products.

We briefly considered using the old style from back then as a throwback to the original versions, but people really like the ones that are used now, so we decided to keep it uniform.

I don't think the final price point has been established yet. I will check on that though.
Are they a few weeks away from release?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly don't remember what they sold for back in the old days.

I know that the formulas are pretty much everything those were back then + a lot more.

These will be absolutely loaded formulas and a great price for what they are, but they cost a lot to make so they won't be they won't be super cheap. I'd guess the 49.99 to 59.99 range, but that's just a guess.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Summer Sale on select products, special offers, and free product giveaways with some multi-packs.
Dang it Steve, where's the C3G?? Lol kidding of course 😂 but excited to hear it we're close on a release. Hope you're well my man.

Jeremy1

Awards
I know this is useless information, but I have an old Avant Labs T-Shirt. The weird thing is that I don't believe I had ever used one of their products when they were around. I must have though, otherwise why the t-shirt? I definitely never used a gel or cream product of any kind. I do remember people really liking Napalm and Lipoderm. Looking forward to giving those whirl myself!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know this is useless information, but I have an old Avant Labs T-Shirt. The weird thing is that I don't believe I had ever used one of their products when they were around. I must have though, otherwise why the t-shirt? I definitely never used a gel or cream product of any kind. I do remember people really liking Napalm and Lipoderm. Looking forward to giving those whirl myself!
That's awesome.

Post a picture of the shirt or pm me a picture of it sometimes if you don't mind.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang it Steve, where's the C3G?? Lol kidding of course 😂 but excited to hear it we're close on a release. Hope you're well my man.
Thank you. I hope that you're doing well also.

It's in the works. Have the labels done and everything. Just had a few things in front of it that had to be finished up and also did have to put a few existing sku restocks in front of it.

That's one thing about having so many sku's that sometimes keeping existing ones in stock will wind up pushing back new ones. It's never intentional, just having to prioritize ones that already sell well.

It will be 300 mg. C3G per serving + 25 mg. AstraGin & 10 mg. Bioperine.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Terrible Picture, I know. That is the back of it with nothing on the front. I still wear it from time to time.
Thanks. I liked the Avant Labs logo.

I don't think I ever knew they had shirts. If I did, I forgot.

Jeremy1

Awards
Thanks. I liked the Avant Labs logo.

I don't think I ever knew they had shirts. If I did, I forgot.
Yeah, I have no clue how I got that. It must have been a promotion of some product that came with a shirt, but I couldn't tell you what. I really don't remember what they had other than Napalm and Lipoderm. I am sure they had a bunch of things, I just don't remember.

ironfiend23

Awards
Yeah, I have no clue how I got that. It must have been a promotion of some product that came with a shirt, but I couldn't tell you what. I really don't remember what they had other than Napalm and Lipoderm. I am sure they had a bunch of things, I just don't remember.

I had one!

ironfiend23

Awards
I can't 100% recall... I think they were for sale but it could've been with a purchase that reached a level someone my age at the time shouldn't have been paying for supplements lol

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any chance that one of the endurance products is one of the major releases? or mood support? I need to restock some staples soon and would love to include the endurance product in my order.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Avant was extremely innovative. They had mostly topicals but did have a few other products.

Their topical carrier has long been considered the gold standard for carriers; all of the XPG products use the Avant carriers.

I'm excited to have already been able to bring some of the Avant products back, and really excited to bring Napalm Xtreme and Lipoderm Xtreme.

This has me wanting to do some XPG shirts and somehow incorporate the old Avant logo into them haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance that one of the endurance products is one of the major releases? or mood support? I need to restock some staples soon and would love to include the endurance product in my order.
The endurance products won't be in the next few releases that I was referring to, but they shouldn't be more than 8 weeks out I hope. There are 3 total endurance products, one that is straight endurance, one that is similar to that one but combines fat loss and will be the closest thing that one can get that is natural, legal, and safe to Cardarine. The third is a very unique ATP product that combines ingredients in it that to my knowledge have never been combined all in one product. The first 2 I mentioned, part of the delay on them is that they will be 2 of the first products to contain a new branded ingredient and so there was a little waiting for the raw materials to be available.

On the subject of endurance, there's also another endurance product coming that I can't go into details on yet bc its a branded ingredient and I'm not allowed to say much yet, but it will be fantastic for endurance training. It's a flavored powder and we just got several flavor samples approved and in addition to it being a great product/ingredient, the taste is excellent. We will be moving forward on this one asap as soon as we get this round of new releases out to get some of the cash flow from being tied up. The science on this one is really cool.

And yes, I'll go ahead and confirm that Mood Support XT will be one of the upcoming releases that will be out within the next couple of weeks :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Started a hard endurance training cycle for the summer so I’m craving the endurance stuff, the branded ingredient I can’t wait for either. 😭
As much as you love science, you're going to love it. The science behind it is so complex that its hard to explain and it took me awhile to even be able to wrap my head around. The more I understand it, the more I like it and the more applications I see for different types of people. It will be excellent for endurance athletes and also has muscle retention properties to the point its something I could see me telling my parents and grandma to take daily.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The endurance products won't be in the next few releases that I was referring to, but they shouldn't be more than 8 weeks out I hope. There are 3 total endurance products, one that is straight endurance, one that is similar to that one but combines fat loss and will be the closest thing that one can get that is natural, legal, and safe to Cardarine. The third is a very unique ATP product that combines ingredients in it that to my knowledge have never been combined all in one product. The first 2 I mentioned, part of the delay on them is that they will be 2 of the first products to contain a new branded ingredient and so there was a little waiting for the raw materials to be available.

On the subject of endurance, there's also another endurance product coming that I can't go into details on yet bc its a branded ingredient and I'm not allowed to say much yet, but it will be fantastic for endurance training. It's a flavored powder and we just got several flavor samples approved and in addition to it being a great product/ingredient, the taste is excellent. We will be moving forward on this one asap as soon as we get this round of new releases out to get some of the cash flow from being tied up. The science on this one is really cool.

And yes, I'll go ahead and confirm that Mood Support XT will be one of the upcoming releases that will be out within the next couple of weeks :)
You got me drooling! Seriously, and hope UnrealSupps to get some (I'll let them know that I'm interested anyway)

Johnanthab178

Johnanthab178

Awards
Will we ever see “superswole” in powdered form again? I like the capsules but my daily regimen consists of taking so many different capsules lol. Not to mention some have the same color

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You got me drooling! Seriously, and hope UnrealSupps to get some (I'll let them know that I'm interested anyway)
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

People letting retailers know that they are interested in things is always appreciated and can be an important factor in them bringing new things in. Most customers would be surprised how difficult it is to get retailers, especially some international retailers to bring in new products.

Unreal is normally quick to order in new items most of the time. I'm sending them an email today to let them know that we just got quite a few things back in stock and to let them know that Mood Support XT and a couple other things are going to be released in the next couple weeks. For international retailers, I'm always glad to ship them any new products I have in stock that we haven't released yet so that they can have them available for their customers as soon as we do.

I'm really surprised, and a little sad, that they didn't sell through all of their Prime XT from the first run already. I thought for sure that would have sold out for them. There wasn't a bottle left available from us or anywhere in the US left.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will we ever see “superswole” in powdered form again? I like the capsules but my daily regimen consists of taking so many different capsules lol. Not to mention some have the same color
Yes, there will be a Super Swole available in powder form again.

We had thought it was going to be close at one time, then I started rethinking the formula and then a lot of other things just got pushed in front of it. Plus, honestly the capsules sell much better than the original version of the powder did.

We are in a weird era of flavored supplements where many people buy based completely off of flavor rather than results. Like its more about the latest flavor collaboration than it is the product even working.

I want things to taste good as much as anyone, but when flavor is the #1 priority, there are certain ingredients that as a brand we have to rethink on whether we want to use in them because some things just don't taste good; and we may can make a powder taste good to contain ingredient xyz, but its not going to be Kool-Aid type good, which is what so many people want now days.

The original thought had been to make the flavored powder everything that was in the capsules plus more - and the flavor samples were good for what they were, really good for what they were - but you could still tell they contained Amentoflavone, VasoFlo+, etc.

^^^ that's still a consideration - making it just like that, but have been considering removing those ingredients and using something else in their place. That's where it got held up and a little complicated though bc we're also doing a pre under SNS and I have to decide 100% the direction we are going to go with that one bc I don't want it and Super Swole to be too much alike.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My focus is on something I can sip on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My focus is on something I can sip on.
Flavor approvals are done on all the flavors of Focus XT and all are in production now.

We also have flavor samples approved for 2 new flavors and 1 new flavor of the caffeine free version.

Nothing more to do on our end - just waiting on the production process to be complete. For flavored powders, this is the #1 priority so nothing should push this one back. Energized Aminos is the #2 priority right behind it. Daily Gains is right behind those.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any details on the upcoming natty anabolic from CEL?
There are actually 3 different natural anabolics coming under CEL.

The first we hope to have available in about 6 weeks.

The second we are hoping to have within 6 weeks after that.

Nattybolic has been a victim of my OCD and being a perfectionist and I've kept adding touch ups to the formula and then there's been a particular ingredient that I've been waiting on to be available to incorporate into it. It should be available by the end of the year and will be a very unique and cool product.

Really though, all 3 of them are going to be really unique and cool products and will all work very differently from one another.

Jeremy1

Awards
There are actually 3 different natural anabolics coming under CEL.

The first we hope to have available in about 6 weeks.

The second we are hoping to have within 6 weeks after that.

Nattybolic has been a victim of my OCD and being a perfectionist and I've kept adding touch ups to the formula and then there's been a particular ingredient that I've been waiting on to be available to incorporate into it. It should be available by the end of the year and will be a very unique and cool product.

Really though, all 3 of them are going to be really unique and cool products and will all work very differently from one another.

Jeremy1

Awards
Are Collagen Peptides a worthy supplement to add to the lineup? I started taking some for joints and longevity.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are Collagen Peptides a worthy supplement to add to the lineup? I started taking some for joints and longevity.
I had thought about, but the problem with that category is that there are a lot of different quality grades and its hard to get consumers to know that or care about that. So my worry is it would wind up with us trying to offer a good one and then most people just going on Amazon and buying whatever's cheapest without understanding or even caring.

And from other company owners I know, that's pretty much what happens with those is that people just buy the cheapest.

It is a thought thought and I am considering it.

I don't think that they are anywhere near as effective for joint health though as Joint Support XT or Joint Edge.

Jeremy1

Awards
I had thought about, but the problem with that category is that there are a lot of different quality grades and its hard to get consumers to know that or care about that. So my worry is it would wind up with us trying to offer a good one and then most people just going on Amazon and buying whatever's cheapest without understanding or even caring.

And from other company owners I know, that's pretty much what happens with those is that people just buy the cheapest.

It is a thought thought and I am considering it.

I don't think that they are anywhere near as effective for joint health though as Joint Support XT or Joint Edge.
That all makes sense. I will say the quality is totally different between the cheaper brands. One expensive one that I have used mixes instantly in coffee or whatever and is tasteless for the most part. The other cheaper brand that I tried clumps and takes forever to dissolve and tastes and smells like a horses arse. (not that I know what that tastes like haha) . I also agree that a joint supplement would be better. I have a few bottles of Joint Support XT but haven't cracked them open just yet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That all makes sense. I will say the quality is totally different between the cheaper brands. One expensive one that I have used mixes instantly in coffee or whatever and is tasteless for the most part. The other cheaper brand that I tried clumps and takes forever to dissolve and tastes and smells like a horses arse. (not that I know what that tastes like haha) . I also agree that a joint supplement would be better. I have a few bottles of Joint Support XT but haven't cracked them open just yet.
I think you'll really like Joint Support XT. It's a great product and most people can tell a difference with it pretty quickly.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hahaha. I’ve had one too many poorly flavored products and now I’ve become picky on taste! Steve was talking about flavoring challenges here because the market is changing, but I can also sympathize with customers. I’ve found that I’ll buy products based on the labels but then just use the ones in my pantry that taste the best. Went through a tub of Ghost Lemon Crush (BCAA) in 2 weeks even though I’d thought it lacked any bonus ingredients.

So even if it sounds counterintuitive, I’d encourage a great-tasting and clump free Super Swole powder rather than the most technically powerful brew.