Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I really appreciate that.

People letting retailers know that they are interested in things is always appreciated and can be an important factor in them bringing new things in. Most customers would be surprised how difficult it is to get retailers, especially some international retailers to bring in new products.

Unreal is normally quick to order in new items most of the time. I'm sending them an email today to let them know that we just got quite a few things back in stock and to let them know that Mood Support XT and a couple other things are going to be released in the next couple weeks. For international retailers, I'm always glad to ship them any new products I have in stock that we haven't released yet so that they can have them available for their customers as soon as we do.

I'm really surprised, and a little sad, that they didn't sell through all of their Prime XT from the first run already. I thought for sure that would have sold out for them. There wasn't a bottle left available from us or anywhere in the US left.
You know, last year around Jan-Feb I couldn't find Peak02 anywhere in EU so after a casual exchange of emails with Unreal, I mentioned it and they brought it so now I have a steady supply

I had a look at Prime XT but haven't had the chance to order yet and instead chose a 4 month supply of M-Test.

Maybe next month.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahaha. I’ve had one too many poorly flavored products and now I’ve become picky on taste! Steve was talking about flavoring challenges here because the market is changing, but I can also sympathize with customers. I’ve found that I’ll buy products based on the labels but then just use the ones in my pantry that taste the best. Went through a tub of Ghost Lemon Crush (BCAA) in 2 weeks even though I’d thought it lacked any bonus ingredients.

So even if it sounds counterintuitive, I’d encourage a great-tasting and clump free Super Swole powder rather than the most technically powerful brew.
I absolutely understand it too - I'm not in any way putting down anyone for wanting the best tasting whatever; that's human nature.

I was just explaining that there's been a big market shift - it used to be that people wanted the best product and they wanted it to taste the best it could for what it was, whereas now its changed to where the average consumer wants the best tasting product, even if its nowhere near as good of a product.

Like the original Super Swole tasted very good for what it was, but it did have several ingredients in it that tasted very bad and it made it very challenging to flavor. So while it tasted very good to contain what it did, it wasn't going to taste like Kool Aid.

The only reason clumping was an issue with the original Super Swole was glycerol, and that's a no win situation. Include glycerol, products clump and people complain. Don't include glycerol, some people complain that the product doesn't have glycerol. I doubt I'll ever fool with using glycerol in a powdered product again bc its just not worth the hassle.

A common question that we get is will the new Super Swole powder be like the capsules - and at first I was thinking it would be similar because people love the capsules. But now, I'm thinking there will be some significant differences because things like VASO6 and Amentoflavone (dosed properly) are very difficult to flavor, so I think they're best left to capsule formulas bc of the taste reasons we're discussing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You know, last year around Jan-Feb I couldn't find Peak02 anywhere in EU so after a casual exchange of emails with Unreal, I mentioned it and they brought it so now I have a steady supply

I had a look at Prime XT but haven't had the chance to order yet and instead chose a 4 month supply of M-Test.

Maybe next month.
M-Test is one of my favorite products and one that I use daily.

If you do try Prime XT, I hope that you'll enjoy it.

We aren't going to be making PEAK02 anymore because we have several great endurance products coming up that I honestly think will be much, much better than PEAK02. It's a good ingredient, but the price continues to go up on the raw materials and its gotten to the point where we can offer a very comprehensive formula to tackle endurance from multiple angles for not much more than it alone.

ETA for the endurance products is probably around 3 months, so anyone that wants to stock up on PEAK02 to have enough to last until then should probably grab it now. We're out direct and won't be making anymore.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
RIP Peako2, but I’m so excited for the endurance products. Wish they were closer since I haven’t been using peako2 but not sure I even want to grab some with the new stuff on the horizon.

FWIW I think powder version of products should be a different spin. Use ingredients that maybe don’t fit in capsules, etc.

I’m not the best to ask since I understand how important flavor can be and think flavors have come a longgggg way, but I still prefer more unique formulas. While I don’t think the formulas are bad on some of these collab products, I’ll always grab a slightly worse tasting product if the profile looks better to me.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Test is one of my favorite products and one that I use daily.

If you do try Prime XT, I hope that you'll enjoy it.

We aren't going to be making PEAK02 anymore because we have several great endurance products coming up that I honestly think will be much, much better than PEAK02. It's a good ingredient, but the price continues to go up on the raw materials and its gotten to the point where we can offer a very comprehensive formula to tackle endurance from multiple angles for not much more than it alone.

ETA for the endurance products is probably around 3 months, so anyone that wants to stock up on PEAK02 to have enough to last until then should probably grab it now. We're out direct and won't be making anymore.
Good to know! So def will get a few more till the new stuff is out!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the upcoming endurance product, might it have ITPP (myo-Inositol trispyrophosphate)?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the upcoming endurance product, might it have ITPP (myo-Inositol trispyrophosphate)?
No, definitely not.

ITPP isn't a supplement, its a drug. The last time I checked it was in clinical trials for heart failure and cancer research. I'd also read that there was some need for more research on that it may possibly help some forms of cancer but may make some forms of it worse. I didn't do a deep dive into that because I don't think there's enough information to make an informed decision on it.

It's also been at the center of some major doping issues in sports and many of the major sports organizations have really shined a spotlight on it and are pushing for stricter punishments.

We already offer IP6, which is the closest natural and legal form of inositol to ITPP. It's super inexpensive and it sells consistently for us overall, but it always gets overlooked and not talked about here on AM.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Meant to pick up some IP6 last order! Oops.

I first remember using it in MAN Clout, one of my favorite products back in the day. Need to remember to grab some next time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meant to pick up some IP6 last order! Oops.

I first remember using it in MAN Clout, one of my favorite products back in the day. Need to remember to grab some next time.
nice , i remember that was a good product.

Ive done IP6 + Betaine + creatine HCL ( didn't had mcc back then )

i dont many users know about the pre/endurance benefits of Inositol Hexaphosphat
SNS tub gives u 400servings .. i should have one laying around if i can find it in my used pile lol .. i remember using it for 2 months and liking it but with new stuff this gets lost

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prime XT - Back in Stock Sale:

Prime XT is available in single units and in discounted multi-packs.

For a limited time, save 20% off.

Promo code: primext20

Expires: Sunday, June 30th or while supplies last

Prime XT
  • Regular Price: 49.99
  • Price with promo code: 39.99 (save 10.00)

Prime XT - 3 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 139.99 (save 9.98)
  • Price with promo code: 111.99 (save an additional 28.00 for a total savings of 37.98)

Prime XT - 6 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 269.99 (save 29.95)
  • Price with promo code: 215.99 (save an additional 54.00 for a total savings of 83.95)
Plus - Buy 6 Bottles, get a Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex & SNS Pine Pollen for FREE!
(Indicate choice of Beta Ecdysterone-500 or Muscle Plex in order notes)

Prime XT - 12 Bottles
  • Regular Price: 499.99 (save 99.89)
  • Price with promo code: 399.99 (save an additional 100.00 for a total savings of 199.89)
Plus - Buy 12 Bottles, get a Muscle Addiction Beta Ecdysterone-500 & Muscle Plex + an SNS Pine Pollen for FREE!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we had a couple other back in stocks as well.

Bulbine Caps
KSM-66
Recomp20

Jeremy1

Awards
I ran 1 bottle of SNS Bulbine Caps after my Inhibit-E Inhibit-P, and Reduce XT stack kind of like a bridge into my Anabolic XT run. I know that ingredient can be hit or miss for some, but It seemed help me keep the dryness I had from the stack and my libido remained strong. I liked it.

I was hoping you would remain out of stock for awhile of the Recomp 20 and Prime (just kidding, obviously) as my add to cart finger is itchy haha. Luckily I have 3 bottles stashed of each. Self control Jeremy, self control Jeremy, self control Jeremy....

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran 1 bottle of SNS Bulbine Caps after my Inhibit-E Inhibit-P, and Reduce XT stack kind of like a bridge into my Anabolic XT run. I know that ingredient can be hit or miss for some, but It seemed help me keep the dryness I had from the stack and my libido remained strong. I liked it.

I was hoping you would remain out of stock for awhile of the Recomp 20 and Prime (just kidding, obviously) as my add to cart finger is itchy haha. Luckily I have 3 bottles stashed of each. Self control Jeremy, self control Jeremy, self control Jeremy....
Self control? What's that? haha

It might be further tempting to tell you that in addition to the 20% off sale on the Prime XT & Recomp20 stack, we're getting ready to launch the Spring into Summer Sale and all the Recomp20 multi-packs will be on sale :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS-SpringIntoSummer(Banner2)-1200x400.png

We just received Prime XT back in stock and added a new stack to the website that is an awesome deal.

Promo codes: primext20 and summer20 will work thru June 30th or while supplies last. (we expect Prime XT to sell out)

Jeremy1

Awards
Self control? What's that? haha

It might be further tempting to tell you that in addition to the 20% off sale on the Prime XT & Recomp20 stack, we're getting ready to launch the Spring into Summer Sale and all the Recomp20 multi-packs will be on sale :)
Booo... hisss.. :D

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 243199

We just received Prime XT back in stock and added a new stack to the website that is an awesome deal.

Promo codes: primext20 and summer20 will work thru June 30th or while supplies last. (we expect Prime XT to sell out)

What's the feedback on this Steve? I can't seem to find any clinical studies or data on this Tribulus species and I'm genuinely curious to learn more before I pull the trigger.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the feedback on this Steve? I can't seem to find any clinical studies or data on this Tribulus species and I'm genuinely curious to learn more before I pull the trigger.
There aren't many studies on that ingredient.

I will say though that its a case of where an herb sounds similar to something else but is completely different.

I talk about that in the Prime XT intro thread - that there's not a lot of data on it, and its one that we started to offer because of the amount of people that asked us to.

It is the same that was the active ingredient in the original USP Labs Prime and Precision Research Primal.

A lot of people love those and we had brought back several other items people asked for and people had started asking for it.

Prime XT uses a higher dosage and has more capsules.

Feedback has been pretty incredible, but its one where one has to go off real world feedback and not studies.

If you plan on running the Anabolic XT, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Pepti-Plex, and Prime XT - with the stack price and discount code, it's like getting it for free. Well, actually you save more than getting it for free.

I plan on running that stack + Anabolic Effect soon myself.

Here's a link to the main thread if you hadn't seen it or for anyone that hasn't seen it:

Jeremy1

Awards
What are you thoughts on the various bee things like pollen, propolis, and royal jelly? I've never taken them myself, but I have always been intrigued. Some people swear by them. Probably not a big seller, but maybe they are? I imagine the ingredients are pricey.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you thoughts on the various bee things like pollen, propolis, and royal jelly? I've never taken them myself, but I have always been intrigued. Some people swear by them. Probably not a big seller, but maybe they are? I imagine the ingredients are pricey.
We have a Pine Pollen product that a lot of people really enjoy for libido and vitality.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow I am losing it. I knew you sold this... Yikes.
That's okay.

That's a big thing of offering so many products is that I think a lot of people forget or overlook just how many things that we offer.

Jeremy1

Awards
That's okay.

That's a big thing of offering so many products is that I think a lot of people forget or overlook just how many things that we offer.
It is worse than that, Steve. I went and looked in my stash and what did I find? Why 2 bottles of SNS Pine Pollen lol. I guess that is what happens when you buy things with reckless abandon haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where is Libido XT brother?? 8======|||||==D~~
The formula is finalized, labels done, etc.

There's just been quite a few things in front of it in the new product lineup.

I'm actually glad we waited bc I honestly like the formula much better in the version it turned out to be. It evolved some from the original idea :)

AknowledgeMe

Awards
The formula is finalized, labels done, etc.

There's just been quite a few things in front of it in the new product lineup.

I'm actually glad we waited bc I honestly like the formula much better in the version it turned out to be. It evolved some from the original idea :)
Me and the wife can’t wait!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Xtreme Performance Gels:

Xtreme Performance Gels:

• L-Carnitine Gel
  • 7-OXO DHEA Gel
  • Pregnenolone Gel
  • LipoDerm Xtreme (updated version of Avant Labs LipoDerm Ultra)
  • Napalm Xtreme (updated version of Avant Labs Napalm)
There will likely be more depending on ideas and demand, these are just the ones that are in the works now.
When will the Avant clones be ready?