Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve I may have missed it in this thread but has there been any interest in a Rhodiola supplement? Thanks
As posted above (thank you), we use Rhodiolia in Stress & Anxiety Support, which is a great product that doesn't get nearly enough attention here.

I had been considering doing a single ingredient RhodioPrime if enough people are interested in one.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As posted above (thank you), we use Rhodiolia in Stress & Anxiety Support, which is a great product that doesn't get nearly enough attention here.

I had been considering doing a single ingredient RhodioPrime if enough people are interested in one.
I love Rhodiola and in the past I'd have said maybe, but with how cheap Stress and Anxiety Support is and the fact it contains several other quality ingredients I find it hard to justify a Rhodiola only product when I doubt I'd have much savings.

Just my personal experience.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love Rhodiola and in the past I'd have said maybe, but with how cheap Stress and Anxiety Support is and the fact it contains several other quality ingredients I find it hard to justify a Rhodiola only product when I doubt I'd have much savings.

Just my personal experience.
That was my exact thinking and holdback too - we have so many products that it can already be overwhelming to some people. One perspective is that if the name is RhodioPrime XT, then people looking for Rhodiola specifically would know; but the other side is that the combination in Stress & Anxiety Support is great.

Also, we are going to be doing an absolutely loaded all out stress/anxiety/mood support formula as soon as I can think of a good sales'ish name for it. Stress & Anxiety Support is a great product and great for the money, this one will be different and address different pathways and they could be taken together. But this one has to have a cool marketing sounding type name.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I really appreciate that. Word of mouth and recommendations mean a lot.

I think that the studies look good and have potential. I knew of studies on it for that, and the top study there is basically saying that they managed to replicate those in women. I don't think that the results would be on the level of TTA for example, meaning that I don't think it would be a good candidate for being a stand alone product but would be a good addition to a formula.

Also, I don't think its critical for it to be a specific New Zealand Black Currant. The difference in theory would be that NZ Black Currant supposedly has a higher anthocyanin content, but even if that's true, let's say that regular has 75% as much as the NZ one but the NZ one costs triple what the regular does, one could just use double the dose of regular and still come out with a better net yield at a better price.

I hope that that makes sense.

I actually was considering using this in an upcoming idea but hadn't decided on it for sure yet.
It also appears, at least anecdotally, that Black Currant oil has pretty potent hair-regrowth properties. It seems 99% of that feedback is coming from women, but I have no idea how, or why that would not be the case for men too. Anyway, I am sure you are / were aware of that, I was not.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It also appears, at least anecdotally, that Black Currant oil has pretty potent hair-regrowth properties. It seems 99% of that feedback is coming from women, but I have no idea how, or why that would not be the case for men too. Anyway, I am sure you are / were aware of that, I was not.
I had read that back when I was working on Immune Support XT. I had included it in that product because I think it has great immune support benefits but a lot of other potential welcome benefits as well.

I had considered it for the upcoming hair, skin, and nails product we will be doing but haven't 100% decided whether to include it in that or not just bc that formula is so packed and I hate to go above 4 capsules per day on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test - Back in Stock:

I wanted to let everyone know that M-Test is now back in stock.

For a limited time, save an extra 10% off with coupon code: backinstock10

Also, we have been asked a lot to create a 6 bottle and 12 bottle discounted multi-packs, so those are now live as well.

M-Test
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99

M-Test - 3 Bottles - Full 3 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 21.97)

M-Test - 6 Bottles - Full 6 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 209.99 (save 29.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 188.99 (save an additional 21.00 for a total savings of 20.95)

M-Test - 12 Bottles - Full 12 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 399.99 (save 79.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 359.99 (save an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 119.89)

Camer138

Awards
Black ginger. Nothing beats the 11 o’clock style hard ons that stuff gives me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black ginger. Nothing beats the 11 o’clock style hard ons that stuff gives me.
Thanks for the suggestion.

We currently use Black Ginger in Anabolic XT.

We're also considering using it in the upcoming Libido Boost XT product.

Libido Boost XT is going to be super potent and I may would consider doing a single ingredient Black Ginger after that if people still want one, but I suspect that most are going to be extremely happy with Libido Boost XT.

Camer138

Awards

We currently use Black Ginger in Anabolic XT.

We're also considering using it in the upcoming Libido Boost XT product.

Libido Boost XT is going to be super potent and I may would consider doing a single ingredient Black Ginger after that if people still want one, but I suspect that most are going to be extremely happy with Libido Boost XT.
I will keep an eye out. Not many companies have realized how amazing black ginger is yet so there isn’t much competition for a pure black ginger product. I seriously feel like I could hang a 50lb dumbbell off the steel that stuff produces. Other supplements I have tried with libido benefits paled in comparison: panax ginseng, yellow Maca, black Maca, ginkgo biloba.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had considered it for the upcoming hair, skin, and nails product we will be doing but haven't 100% decided whether to include it in that or not just bc that formula is so packed and I hate to go above 4 capsules per day on it.
Oh, this is something I would want to get my hands on for my fiance. A couple of years back she got diagnosed with alopecia areata and has lost a lot of hair. Its always a possiblilty that it starts growing back, but I want to give her all the help i can and knowing you Steve your products is something that WILL help if they can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh, this is something I would want to get my hands on for my fiance. A couple of years back she got diagnosed with alopecia areata and has lost a lot of hair. Its always a possiblilty that it starts growing back, but I want to give her all the help i can and knowing you Steve your products is something that WILL help if they can.
Thank you. I know someone that has alopecia and thinning from it and she has been doing NOW Foods Biotin 5000 mcg. and Now Foods Fo-ti and says that its been helping a lot.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ActivAMP looks like an interesting ingredient. Looks like it is Gynostemma pentaphyllum standardized to gypenoside L and 20(S)-ginsenoside Rg3. Potential benefits of fat loss, VO2 max, eNOS increase.

I'm not sold on this - they've been doing a major marketing campaign really trying to promote this and I may would use it in a formula at some point, but its not one that I'm too sold on personally.

I do appreciate you posting it though. I'm always open to ideas and like seeing what you have in mind. Thank you.

josun

Awards
  • Established
That was my exact thinking and holdback too - we have so many products that it can already be overwhelming to some people. One perspective is that if the name is RhodioPrime XT, then people looking for Rhodiola specifically would know; but the other side is that the combination in Stress & Anxiety Support is great.

Also, we are going to be doing an absolutely loaded all out stress/anxiety/mood support formula as soon as I can think of a good sales'ish name for it. Stress & Anxiety Support is a great product and great for the money, this one will be different and address different pathways and they could be taken together. But this one has to have a cool marketing sounding type name.
Any chance that the product would have slow-release beta-alanine? I've been reading that beta-alanine helps stop dopamine from turning into norepinephrine. I need to get some to see if this is true and report back

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any chance that the product would have slow-release beta-alanine? I've been reading that beta-alanine helps stop dopamine from turning into norepinephrine. I need to get some to see if this is true and report back
All the sustained release beta alanine products I’ve seen on the market are super pricey. Would be curious how much SNS could offer it for as a solo ingredient.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, no chance of that in the product that I'm speaking of there.

We already offer Beta Alanine capsules separately and to add Beta Alanine at an effective dose, you're looking at a min. of 4 capsules just for that ingredient alone. The formula I was discussing above is very advanced will be very potent, and we have to be conscious not to exceed 4 capsules per day.

I'm not convinced on that effect of Beta Alanine anyway though, but that's just personal opinion. Beta Alanine has just been around forever, and we've sold it for over 10 years and I've never seen anyone ever report better moods from it.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This has probably been asked before, also probably a reason for it. I’ll ask a anyway though 😂

what about a protein powder?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All the sustained release beta alanine products I’ve seen on the market are super pricey. Would be curious how much SNS could offer it for as a solo ingredient.
It is disproportionately expensive from Beta Alanine and I think I've only ever had a couple of people ask for it; so I doubt that's one we would ever do bc I don't think it would sell for us.

PEAK02 outsells Beta Alanine capsules for us literally probably 50:1 at least.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is disproportionately expensive from Beta Alanine and I think I've only ever had a couple of people ask for it; so I doubt that's one we would ever do bc I don't think it would sell for us.

PEAK02 outsells Beta Alanine capsules for us literally probably 50:1 at least.
On that note, any thoughts on offering a ~200g+ container of Peak02 powder? I know you differentiated yourself by offering the capsules (which was a great idea), but for those who like the bulk powder option, there aren’t many choices as far as I know that are above 120g

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On that note, any thoughts on offering a ~200g+ container of Peak02 powder? I know you differentiated yourself by offering the capsules (which was a great idea), but for those who like the bulk powder option, there aren’t many choices as far as I know that are above 120g
Or a multipack bundle like a lot of stuff recently would do it, and keep your product fresher longer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have literally never been asked a single time before now to offer the powder form - so that's why we haven't, because we've never been asked, and honestly I can't imagine why anyone would prefer to take powder over capsules on PEAK02 with the way it tastes haha.

I'd be open to it if enough people wanted it, but price wise, I would probably be more likely to do a 240 gram than a 300 gram.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or a multipack bundle like a lot of stuff recently would do it, and keep your product fresher longer.
I am definitely going to be adding multi-packs on PEAK02 and several other products.

We're working on some website updates and as soon as they're done, we will be doing 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month multi-packs on a lot of things, including existing products.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have literally never been asked a single time before now to offer the powder form - so that's why we haven't, because we've never been asked, and honestly I can't imagine why anyone would prefer to take powder over capsules on PEAK02 with the way it tastes haha.

I'd be open to it if enough people wanted it, but price wise, I would probably be more likely to do a 240 gram than a 300 gram.
I’ve never asked bc I assume I’m just weird. I’ve used the powder a ton and I usually just dump it in my mouth and then drink my pre workout or intraworkout to wash it down. 🫣

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This has probably been asked before, also probably a reason for it. I’ll ask a anyway though 😂

what about a protein powder?
I would love to be able to offer a protein powder but there are several reasons why we don't at this time:

1) They are expensive to make and ship and they work from a direct to consumer standpoint but on the wholesale side, if brands aren't careful they can lose money if they don't sell enough of it.

2) There is no pleasing people for the most part on protein powders. Everyone seems to want a top of the line product but at a price point of low grade/low quality ones. That's the biggest reason you see brands not meeting label claims on proteins is them being driven to cut corners bc of consumers buying based off lowest price rather than quality.

3) Unless just private labeling an existing product, protein is a very expensive investment from a brand perspective for a low margin return or possible loss. A lot of brands do private label - and that works for direct to consumer bc the margins are better, but doesn't work well for the wholesale side. So as of now, I feel that we're better to put money into increasing inventory levels on existing products and come out with cool new things rather than a protein powder.

4) There seems to be little to no customer loyalty in the protein side of things - ppl generally just buy the cheapest or bounce around between brands to buy different flavors and stuff.

^^^^ I do want to do a protein powder, I just wanted to explain why we haven't done one and why it hasn't been a priority at this time yet.

If we were to do a protein powder, I would be curious what people would want to see:
  1. High Quality Whey Protein Isolate
  2. Whey Isolate/Casein Blend
  3. Whey Isolate/Casein/Egg Blend
  4. Economical Whey Protein (WPI/WPC mix)
I'm curious what people would like to see us do when/if we decide to do one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve never asked bc I assume I’m just weird. I’ve used the powder a ton and I usually just dump it in my mouth and then drink my pre workout or intraworkout to wash it down. 🫣
I'm glad to consider one if enough people may be interested, we just haven't had people ask.

Its kind of like Cissus XT powder - the capsules sell great, the powder not so much so. My worry would be that if we were to do a PEAK02 powder, that it may be the same way. But I'm always open to doing a small batch to see.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm glad to consider one if enough people may be interested, we just haven't had people ask.

Its kind of like Cissus XT powder - the capsules sell great, the powder not so much so. My worry would be that if we were to do a PEAK02 powder, that it may be the same way. But I'm always open to doing a small batch to see.
Honestly capsules are probably fine most of my powdered use was because it was the only option back when I think only primaforce had it in bulk. Capsules are definitely much easier and SNS is already cheaper than the other capsuled options I’ve seen.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would love to be able to offer a protein powder but there are several reasons why we don't at this time:

1) They are expensive to make and ship and they work from a direct to consumer standpoint but on the wholesale side, if brands aren't careful they can lose money if they don't sell enough of it.

2) There is no pleasing people for the most part on protein powders. Everyone seems to want a top of the line product but at a price point of low grade/low quality ones. That's the biggest reason you see brands not meeting label claims on proteins is them being driven to cut corners bc of consumers buying based off lowest price rather than quality.

3) Unless just private labeling an existing product, protein is a very expensive investment from a brand perspective for a low margin return or possible loss. A lot of brands do private label - and that works for direct to consumer bc the margins are better, but doesn't work well for the wholesale side. So as of now, I feel that we're better to put money into increasing inventory levels on existing products and come out with cool new things rather than a protein powder.

4) There seems to be little to no customer loyalty in the protein side of things - ppl generally just buy the cheapest or bounce around between brands to buy different flavors and stuff.

^^^^ I do want to do a protein powder, I just wanted to explain why we haven't done one and why it hasn't been a priority at this time yet.

If we were to do a protein powder, I would be curious what people would want to see:
Yeah that’s what I was wondering about the possibility of going into a protein product. I understand and appreciate the time to detail out the response!!

out of your list I would be interested in option 1.
  • High Quality Whey Protein Isolate

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't imagine why anyone would prefer to take powder over capsules on PEAK02 with the way it tastes haha.
Worse than Cissus powder? Not fun taking this stuff 2x a day, not complaining though since it was free with my bundle :)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd buy 1 and 4 and LOTS of it. I don't even need any fancy flavors, just give me chocolate.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Option 4 in ~15lb bags please. But I may be alone in wanting super bulk options for protein powder haha. Just basic flavors (done decently well) like chocolate and vanilla would be fine.

Honestly I’ve stopped buying extravagant flavors of protein powder. I might just be basic, but a light chocolate flavor is great for every day use. I currently have some NOW WPI and the chocolate flavor is super light, but I don’t get sick of it and it’s easy to drink every day.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What these guys said. I'd buy a premium isolate, if specifically doing great flavors, and/or mix ins like Musclesport does. Would be an indulgence.

Would also purchase 10+ lbs of an economical WPI/WPC mix. That would be about everyday use/cost.

So yeah, both.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Worse than Cissus powder? Not fun taking this stuff 2x a day, not complaining though since it was free with my bundle :)
That's kind of a matter of opinion. For me, I hate the taste of mushrooms in general, so I would regard it worse than Cissus. I know a lot of people consider Cissus to taste bad, but I can pop a scoop in my mouth and wash it down with water haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Option 4 in ~15lb bags please. But I may be alone in wanting super bulk options for protein powder haha. Just basic flavors (done decently well) like chocolate and vanilla would be fine.

Honestly I’ve stopped buying extravagant flavors of protein powder. I might just be basic, but a light chocolate flavor is great for every day use. I currently have some NOW WPI and the chocolate flavor is super light, but I don’t get sick of it and it’s easy to drink every day.
Thanks for the input.

The problem with protein in general is that we have to think about what will sell in the overall market, because if we do one and its a slow seller, we'd be screwed - and 10 lb. proteins don't sell well at all for most brands and the shipping costs are very high. 10 lb. ones don't sell well either now days and 5 lb. ones don't sell like they used to because of the cost increases over the years.

For an economical option, we would have to start with 5 lb. to see how it were to sell; and I suspect even then, people would complain about the price bc they're so used to us being so much cheaper than other brands. For proteins, we could be the same price, maybe cheaper than some others, but some of the big protein companies like ON are owned by milk companies or have contracts with them and it makes them hard to beat on price but by so much.

Another thing I thought about is fruit flavored whey isolates. I would like those myself but not sure anyone else would be super interested. I get super bored with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry all the time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What these guys said. I'd buy a premium isolate, if specifically doing great flavors, and/or mix ins like Musclesport does. Would be an indulgence.

Would also purchase 10+ lbs of an economical WPI/WPC mix. That would be about everyday use/cost.

So yeah, both.

No comment on the part about the brand that you mentioned; if I can't say anything nice, I try to not say anything at all.

I like the idea of flavors for indulgence eventually maybe, but if I couldn't get the taste to be enjoyable in general, I'd rather not even do one honestly.

If we do a WPI/WPC blend, I'd likely start with 5 lb. and then do 10 lb. if the 5 lb. ones sold well enough.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Put me down for an economical whey blend 5 lbs chocolate/vanilla and definitely fruit flavored whey isolates

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Put me down for an economical whey blend 5 lbs chocolate/vanilla and definitely fruit flavored whey isolates
Thanks,

I'm really surprised at the lack of fruit flavored whey isolates on the market.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Would really love some different flavors such as watermelon, mango, pineapple etc

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the input.

The problem with protein in general is that we have to think about what will sell in the overall market, because if we do one and its a slow seller, we'd be screwed - and 10 lb. proteins don't sell well at all for most brands and the shipping costs are very high. 10 lb. ones don't sell well either now days and 5 lb. ones don't sell like they used to because of the cost increases over the years.

For an economical option, we would have to start with 5 lb. to see how it were to sell; and I suspect even then, people would complain about the price bc they're so used to us being so much cheaper than other brands. For proteins, we could be the same price, maybe cheaper than some others, but some of the big protein companies like ON are owned by milk companies or have contracts with them and it makes them hard to beat on price but by so much.
This. This is one purchase I’ve really cut down on after seeing the prices. Eating a bigger serving of the family dinner or double scooping my BCAA just seemed like a better option.

Despite everyone wanting the best product money really talks for a lot of consumers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would buy Libido Boost XT in 5 lb bags.
That would be an interesting funny banner idea for it haha.

I'm sure we'll do some good multi-pack options for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would purchase SNS WPI in 5 lbs or 10 lbs.
I hadn't even thought about straight WPI in 5 or 10 lb. sizes because the prices would be pretty high on those to make I would expect. I made a note of it for consideration though. Most of the time when get into larger sizes, its blends to help keep the costs as low as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just eat all the chocolate for the gainz bruh
I bought myself some Cadbury Eggs last night and when I drop 17 more lbs., I'm making myself a dang Cadbury Egg and Vanilla Bean milkshake (or ten) haha :ROFLMAO:😂