Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, there will be an Easter Sale. Working on it now.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Easter Sale is now live and has a lot of other special incentives along with it.

For full details, see this thread:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cadbury eggs are a childhood favorite!!!
Mine too. I thought of the idea of a Cadbury egg/Vanilla Bean milkshake awhile ago and have been wanting to try it, but I do cheat days on my diet, but not allowing myself to have any sugar/sweets even on cheat days because sugar is my weakness and I have a hard time with moderation on it. I wasn't joking when I said I might drink 10 of them haha.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Mine too. I thought of the idea of a Cadbury egg/Vanilla Bean milkshake awhile ago and have been wanting to try it, but I do cheat days on my diet, but not allowing myself to have any sugar/sweets even on cheat days because sugar is my weakness and I have a hard time with moderation on it. I wasn't joking when I said I might drink 10 of them haha.
Two on that! Man, it’s so sneaky. “Hey bro, you’re looking good just have one pint of ice cream and maybe a sleeve of Reese’s Eggs for Easter, they’re your favorite!”. Knowing I look a little soft, okay, maybe a lotta soft for this time of year but that’s what GDAs are for right? Then my cheat day turn into a cheat week/s.

Edit: Also that Easter Sale is great and I’ll be participating!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two on that! Man, it’s so sneaky. “Hey bro, you’re looking good just have one pint of ice cream and maybe a sleeve of Reese’s Eggs for Easter, they’re your favorite!”. Knowing I look a little soft, okay, maybe a lotta soft for this time of year but that’s what GDAs are for right? Then my cheat day turn into a cheat week/s.

Edit: Also that Easter Sale is great and I’ll be participating!
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I hope that we'll get a lot of participation on the sale.

I think a lot of people don't realize (and its one of the things that bugs me when people beat on me over out of stocks and ETA's) is that pretty much every penny that comes in besides the day to day operating bills (building, employees, utilities, etc.) goes right back into bringing out new products and increasing inventory levels the best we can.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I will say, without a doubt, I purchase your sabroxy because it beats the price of every product available to include buying 30 grams powder from a very trusted supplier. I also enjoy the Elite Curcumin, amerntoflavone XT, lean edge, GlucoVantage XT, Cissus, MagnaPower/HCL, Focus XT, Taurine, etc which they also smoke the competition. I plan to start investing in the new organ support products you’ve just dropped as well. I know from my standpoint(a consumer) you could charge much more or the same price for less actives per product but you don’t. So yea, I’m definitely hopping on this sale!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I hope that we'll get a lot of participation on the sale.

I think a lot of people don't realize (and its one of the things that bugs me when people beat on me over out of stocks and ETA's) is that pretty much every penny that comes in besides the day to day operating bills (building, employees, utilities, etc.) goes right back into bringing out new products and increasing inventory levels the best we can.
We appreciate it as well! Just took advantage of one of the great specials you're offering.

And it has nothing (for most of us) to do with thinking that you're not keeping up with stock/demand, but more about trying to do all of our (my) shopping at once.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will say, without a doubt, I purchase your sabroxy because it beats the price of every product available to include buying 30 grams powder from a very trusted supplier. I also enjoy the Elite Curcumin, amerntoflavone XT, lean edge, GlucoVantage XT, Cissus, MagnaPower/HCL, Focus XT, Taurine, etc which they also smoke the competition. I plan to start investing in the new organ support products you’ve just dropped as well. I know from my standpoint(a consumer) you could charge much more or the same price for less actives per product but you don’t. So yea, I’m definitely hopping on this sale!
Thanks for the kind words and agree, def can be priced higher for the quality & effective dosages that @sns8778 delivers but does it to help everyone out and very afforadble .

quick recap on great deals.
Vitamin C - 500 grams:
- Normal Price: 34.99
- 20% off price with coupon code: 27.99 each. (save 7.00)
- Price with Buy 3, Get 2 Free with coupon code: 83.97 (16.79 each) (saves 90.98!)

PEAK02 - 180 Capsules:
- Price with Coupon Code: 29.79 (save 7.20 + free Beta Alanine (19.99 value)
- You get 1 free bottle of Beta Alanine 240 capsules per bottle purchased; example – buy a PEAK02 – 6 pack, get 6 free bottles of Beta Alanine 240 capsules.

Below products great deals to load up and you dont care about labels.
( labels are sticky on and we didn't want to sell thru the websites )

Amentoflavone XT
Special Pricing:
1 bottle - 19.99 (save 13.00)
3 bottles - 3 for 50.00 (save 48.97)
6 bottles - 6 for 90.00 (save 107.94)
12 bottles - 12 for 150.00 (save 245.88)

Muscle Addiction ECA Stack
Special Pricing:
1 Bottle - 20.00 (save 9.99)
3 Bottles - 50.00 (save 39.97)
6 Bottles - 90.00 (save 89.94)
12 Bottles - 150.00 (save 209.88)

And for anyone doing 12 bottles, I'll throw in a couple of the clumped Focus XT for free.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We make a lot of great products, just not a lot of people know about us in the overall bigger market picture.

And thank you, I really do try to keep our prices very cost effective. I actually get lectured about that a lot from retailers and sometimes from other brand owners saying that I should raise prices. I always tell other brand owners, my intention isn't to undercut anyone else, my intention is to provide great products to people at prices that they can afford.

I think that a lot of people don't realize what SNS is about to me and I don't talk about it a lot because it sounds cliché, and I've been told that I should promote this aspect, but I'm just not that way. I'm kind of the opposite of a lot of company owners - many company owners in this industry are either bodybuilders or are marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements, and particularly the bodybuilding guys tend to have larger than life personalities (and sometimes egos). For me, I'm a single dad with a special needs daughter and overall a pretty private person, which is why I've struggled to learn the social media aspects, bc I've never really used it myself personally.

But to me, I love helping people and I love supplements, and that's what the companies are to me is a way to help people reach their goals and improve their quality of life through supplements, and that involves providing top quality products and doing so at prices that people can afford, because if people can't afford the products, the products can't help them.

Of course every company is in business to make money, but for me I'm okay with taking lower margins if it helps people be able to use the products. I think about it like this - I don't want someone that could benefit from the products (like I always think of people like my grandmother for example) not be able to afford them. So if it comes down to that, I go lower margin on them. Probably not the best decision from a business standpoint, but that's my vision. The downside to it is that because our products usually cost more to make bc of loaded formulas, and then also sell for less than competing products, that frequently leads to low margins on my end. Which overall I'm okay with, but that's also why we can't afford much marketing and also why we have to scale up inventory levels bc we are turning the major profits that some brands do.

I hope that makes sense.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards

We make a lot of great products, just not a lot of people know about us in the overall bigger market picture.

And thank you, I really do try to keep our prices very cost effective. I actually get lectured about that a lot from retailers and sometimes from other brand owners saying that I should raise prices. I always tell other brand owners, my intention isn't to undercut anyone else, my intention is to provide great products to people at prices that they can afford.

I think that a lot of people don't realize what SNS is about to me and I don't talk about it a lot because it sounds cliché, and I've been told that I should promote this aspect, but I'm just not that way. I'm kind of the opposite of a lot of company owners - many company owners in this industry are either bodybuilders or are marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements, and particularly the bodybuilding guys tend to have larger than life personalities (and sometimes egos). For me, I'm a single dad with a special needs daughter and overall a pretty private person, which is why I've struggled to learn the social media aspects, bc I've never really used it myself personally.

But to me, I love helping people and I love supplements, and that's what the companies are to me is a way to help people reach their goals and improve their quality of life through supplements, and that involves providing top quality products and doing so at prices that people can afford, because if people can't afford the products, the products can't help them.

Of course every company is in business to make money, but for me I'm okay with taking lower margins if it helps people be able to use the products. I think about it like this - I don't want someone that could benefit from the products (like I always think of people like my grandmother for example) not be able to afford them. So if it comes down to that, I go lower margin on them. Probably not the best decision from a business standpoint, but that's my vision. The downside to it is that because our products usually cost more to make bc of loaded formulas, and then also sell for less than competing products, that frequently leads to low margins on my end. Which overall I'm okay with, but that's also why we can't afford much marketing and also why we have to scale up inventory levels bc we are turning the major profits that some brands do.

I hope that makes sense.
100% makes sense! You made me feel welcomed enough to start posting, even though my account is over a decade old. You answer texts. I grew up on this forum reading it everyday and looking up to a lot of the members. Sounds super corny, I know, but you’ve always had a positive impact on me and my circle of influence. 2023 will be the year SNS goes viral 🤞🏻 if it does you owe me some PLCAR lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just had to order another kilo of glutamine last night.

If this is something you go to offer, it would be really cool if we could get it in 2kg or 5lb tubs. I think it would help spread more awareness of what it can actually do at real doses like 20-30g doses, and the SNS offering would be unique because it would be the most economical way to do so.

Companies like Bulk Supplements offer big bags, but their quality sucks. It’s also basically the same price as a kilo, so there’s no incentive to go bigger.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

If this is something you go to offer, it would be really cool if we could get it in 2kg or 5lb tubs. I think it would help spread more awareness of what it can actually do at real doses like 20-30g doses, and the SNS offering would be unique because it would be the most economical way to do so.

Companies like Bulk Supplements offer big bags, but their quality sucks. It’s also basically the same price as a kilo, so there’s no incentive to go bigger.
Agreed! I use it in 20-30g doses mostly for the gut health benefits, especially reflux. I usually go with Vitacost, NOW, or Allmax but those smaller containers go super quick. Would love to buy it from SNS instead.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND

How is the ECA stack available? Via a note on an order or how?

NattyJuicer

Awards
I missed out on this thread !
Did we come up with gut health product name yet ?
I say gut health XT or Gut Support XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@GQdaLEGEND

How is the ECA stack available? Via a note on an order or how?
You mean for the discounted ones?

For people wanting to purchase the Muscle Addiction ECA Stack: https://muscleaddiction.com/product/eca-stack/

For people wanting to order some of the ones that I posted in the Easter Sale thread that have the residue on the labels at a discount, just pm me and I'll get you taken care of.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I missed out on this thread !
Did we come up with gut health product name yet ?
I say gut health XT or Gut Support XT?
Thanks for posting.

No, haven't decided 100% on a name yet but the formula for it is finalized.

We actually have several digestive health products in the works.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks. I definitely think we will be doing one.

I had thought about just straight Glutamine powder and then I'd also thought about possibly including some AstraGin, but the problem there is figuring out a good dosage to use that would be good for people using 5 grams but not being overkill for those of us using 30 grams. If I do that, I was thinking 12.5 mg. per 5 grams.

I think that for sales purposes, we almost have to start with a 500 gram and 1000 gram. We may could do a combo back on the larger sizes for better bulk quantities though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed! I use it in 20-30g doses mostly for the gut health benefits, especially reflux. I usually go with Vitacost, NOW, or Allmax but those smaller containers go super quick. Would love to buy it from SNS instead.
Thank you. I think we will be doing one. I just have a couple small details to figure out on it.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 I am very curious to know your thoughts on the Liposomal delivery system, and within that subset, sublingual vs capsule for a liposomal product. Is it always better / more bioavailable or is it just another / new way companies are selling products as "better"?

I first learned about it when I was inquiring about the effectiveness of Liposomal L-Carnitine,, but now I am starting to see it pop for pretty much all of the letter vitamins, magnesium, glutathione, etc.

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks. I definitely think we will be doing one.

I had thought about just straight Glutamine powder and then I'd also thought about possibly including some AstraGin, but the problem there is figuring out a good dosage to use that would be good for people using 5 grams but not being overkill for those of us using 30 grams. If I do that, I was thinking 12.5 mg. per 5 grams.

I think that for sales purposes, we almost have to start with a 500 gram and 1000 gram. We may could do a combo back on the larger sizes for better bulk quantities though.
I think AstraGin would be a great addition.

Other than uptake/absorption/bioavailability benefits for Glutamine, AstraGin also may be good for Gut Health. They used 100mg in the study below, so 12.5mg per 5g scoop could work quite well for those supplementing ~30g

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I am very curious to know your thoughts on the Liposomal delivery system, and within that subset, sublingual vs capsule for a liposomal product. Is it always better / more bioavailable or is it just another / new way companies are selling products as "better"?

I first learned about it when I was inquiring about the effectiveness of Liposomal L-Carnitine,, but now I am starting to see it pop for pretty much all of the letter vitamins, magnesium, glutathione, etc.
I have several different thoughts on Liposomal delivery.

I think that for some things it can be good BUT I think in a lot of cases it's just a sales pitch and some companies use a lot of label deception and others are just outright lying about it to begin with.

For some ingredients, IF a company is using true Liposomal delivery, then I think it can be beneficial - but just like not everything is a good candidate for transdermals, not everything is a good candidate for Liposomes either.

^^^ The above though is a big IF on a lot of levels though because a lot of companies that are claiming to offer liposomal products are full of crap and what they're really doing is either just straight lying or using some creative labeling deception to trick people.

A true liposomal should be the active ingredient itself encased in a liposome which provides for an advanced delivery system.

I'm sorry, no offense to anyone that claims to use them or do this, but even very large raw material manufacturers with advanced very expensive equipment will tell you that this is a complicated process - whereas some companies act like its something super simple that they can do themselves. While in theory, one may could make a small amount of raw material into liposomal oneself with the right equipment, that doesn't mean that it will stay stable that way and be in the proper format by the time it reaches the customer. It also does not mean that one could do it on a commercial scale.

It's so difficult to do it and keep it stable that most raw material suppliers are only interested in doing it on things they can do metric tons of - like Vitamin C or Glutathione for example.

I'll give you an example - I don't discuss this much, but I've done consulting on the raw material side of the industry for 19 years and work with some of the largest raw material vendors in the world. Right now, I know of a company that has been working on a Liposomal/Phytosomal project and they, with a large development team, great equipment, and vast financial resources (50mil+ a year company) have been working on stability testing for over 8 months on this particular ingredient.

^^^ I use the above as an example of how ridiculous it sounds to me when some people try to make it sound like its so easy and they can do it themselves. Again, they may can do so on a small amount of grams, but they have no idea that its going to stay that way and it likely wouldn't by the time you received it.

Now, that leads me to an area that really just ticks me off that a lot of companies do and that's that they will trick people into thinking they're getting a liposomal or phytosomal ingredient. Companies will label a product and name it a fancy blend that has or implies liposomal or phytosomal in the prop blend name and then label it in a way that its actually a proprietary blend of just the ingredient and phosphatidylcholine, which is the ingredient used in the process to make a lipsomal ingredient.

Also, the next part - a lot of companies do this as a sales pitch but also to save money bc phosphatidylcholine is cheap so what you wind up actually getting may really be an underdosed amount of ingredient and the dosage looking higher than it is bc of the supposed phytosomal/liposomal delivery.

I hope that all makes sense.

For me, I would not buy a product with a supposed liposomal delivery unless it was something like Liposomal Vitamin C or Glutathione and even then, I don't think its needed for Vitamin C and I would only buy from a brand I absolutely trusted. Even on Liposomal Vitamin C and Glutathione, there are a lot of brands on Amazon that do what I mentioned above about the prop blend type labeling.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think AstraGin would be a great addition.

Other than uptake/absorption/bioavailability benefits for Glutamine, AstraGin also may be good for Gut Health. They used 100mg in the study below, so 12.5mg per 5g scoop could work quite well for those supplementing ~30g

Thank you. I really appreciate you posting that.

I think that will be the direction that we go. It will be a slight bit more expensive, but I think worth it and also help to differentiate it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100% makes sense! You made me feel welcomed enough to start posting, even though my account is over a decade old. You answer texts. I grew up on this forum reading it everyday and looking up to a lot of the members. Sounds super corny, I know, but you’ve always had a positive impact on me and my circle of influence. 2023 will be the year SNS goes viral 🤞🏻 if it does you owe me some PLCAR lol
Thank you so much. That post really, truly means a lot to me. So much so that I had the reply screen open for most of the day, but couldn't find the right words to express how much I appreciate that. Sincerely.

And I really hope that you're correct on that for this year. And hey, if it does, I'll make a small batch of PLCAR to celebrate haha.

I really do need to focus more on marketing and getting the brands known to a wider audience. As weird as this may sound, I am just a very shy and humble person and to self conscious to do videos like some company owners and I just don't have the social media knowledge or the marketing money to do a lot of what the bigger companies do. I do need to do a variety of things, but I need and have to do it more on a grassroots type level and your, and anyone else's kind words and help are so appreciated.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Capsuled nootropic product. A product made for grabbing some capsules with you on your way for work.

Currently I use the new version of Apollo’s Overtime so an upgraded similar product (without the AY).

Ingredients like gotu Kola extract, salidroside extract, rhodiola, tyrosine, tyrosol, theobromine, slow release caffeine, Yerba mate extract, TeaCrine, PQQ, ginseng extract, ginko Biloba extract, Noopept

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Capsuled nootropic product. A product made for grabbing some capsules with you on your way for work.

Currently I use the new version of Apollo’s Overtime so an upgraded similar product (without the AY).
I'm considering doing a capsule version of Focus XT as soon as we get Focus XT powder back in stock.

I'm also thinking of doing another very comprehensive advanced type of nootropic capsule formula that would be extremely high end and may wind up being more positioned with the anti-aging/longevity sub-brand if I decide to do that.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
Thank you so much. That post really, truly means a lot to me. So much so that I had the reply screen open for most of the day, but couldn't find the right words to express how much I appreciate that. Sincerely.

And I really hope that you're correct on that for this year. And hey, if it does, I'll make a small batch of PLCAR to celebrate haha.

I really do need to focus more on marketing and getting the brands known to a wider audience. As weird as this may sound, I am just a very shy and humble person and to self conscious to do videos like some company owners and I just don't have the social media knowledge or the marketing money to do a lot of what the bigger companies do. I do need to do a variety of things, but I need and have to do it more on a grassroots type level and your, and anyone else's kind words and help are so appreciated.
You’re absolutely welcome! I thought this was cool from STACK3D! “Serious Nutrition Solutions is one of the most comprehensive, specialized, and advanced supplement companies out there and is one of our few go-to brands when we want to put together a stack for a specific purpose, phase, or goal.”

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I’d be extremely interested in more nootropics! A Mr. Happy stack, Saffron, emoxypine, mung bean extract, and the ones mentioned prior are great! I look forward to the FastBliss product as well!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d be extremely interested in more nootropics! A Mr. Happy stack, Saffron, emoxypine, mung bean extract, and the ones mentioned prior are great! I look forward to the FastBliss product as well!
Thanks. The main priority at the moment is increasing inventory levels and getting several of the combination products released that we've had in the works for awhile, but I am definitely open to more nootropics as I love that category. I just have to be careful at the moment which directions I direct cashflow to - for example, I can't prioritize FastBliss single ingredient over the mood support/happiness combination formula that I know will sell better.

I really want to do a Polygala product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re absolutely welcome! I thought this was cool from STACK3D! “Serious Nutrition Solutions is one of the most comprehensive, specialized, and advanced supplement companies out there and is one of our few go-to brands when we want to put together a stack for a specific purpose, phase, or goal.”
Thank you for posting that. I took that as a really good compliment coming from Stack3d as well.

uncle-rico

Awards
I just read some good things about Cognance, a branded Bacopa monnieri extract. Is that something you have in consideration?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just read some good things about Cognance, a branded Bacopa monnieri extract. Is that something you have in consideration?
i am unsure about cognance .. is that 24% bacosides ?

SNS uses 50% standardized in stress & anxiety

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
i am unsure about cognance .. is that 24% bacosides ?

SNS uses 50% standardized in stress & anxiety
Cognance is actually about ‘ebelin lactone’ a metabolite of Bacopa extracts created by Nootropics Depot. It’s supposed to feel like microdosing but without the potential tripping effects you can get from certain mushrooms. It actually seems pretty cool.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cognance is actually about ‘ebelin lactone’ a metabolite of Bacopa extracts created by Nootropics Depot. It’s supposed to feel like microdosing but without the potential tripping effects you can get from certain mushrooms. It actually seems pretty cool.
Thank you .. i love nootropics depot, will take look at it.
the whole tripping thing i believe comes from dosages .. i have seen people take 600mg+ to get those effects .. ive only taken 300mg and never had that kinda effect

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was gonna say I thought that was an ND product. They may license it, I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure that’s their own product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I'm not mistaken, that is basically a version of Bacopa with a name trademarked by ND and is more designed for people looking to trip - and that's honestly a side of the market that as an FDA registered company that follows GMP guidelines, I would rather stay away from. There's nothing wrong with the ingredient itself in that sense, but I am not comfortable with marketing anything towards that side of things.

As far as Bacopa and its general uses - which are as a nootropic and for memory and stress purposes, most of the studies are done based on Bacoside content and we use a 50% Bacoside content in Stress & Anxiety Support whereas the Bacoside content in the one you mentioned is much lower. So while the version you mentioned may be good for tripping and micro-dosing, that type doesn't really apply to what we usually use it for. I hope that makes sense.

I appreciate the suggestion though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was gonna say I thought that was an ND product. They may license it, I don’t know, but I’m pretty sure that’s their own product.
As far as I know, I believe that you are correct and that is their own product.

uncle-rico

Awards
Thank you all for the information, very interesting. I wasn't aware it was an exclusive ND product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for the information, very interesting. I wasn't aware it was an exclusive ND product.
The ingredient itself wouldn't be exclusive to them, just the name appears to be a name they trademarked themselves for marketing purposes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's been an eventful last couple days here with back in stocks and trying to get some more multi-pack deals and stacks made and available on the website.

We received the following items back in stock and they are selling out fast:
  • Anabolic XT
  • Phosphatidic Acid XT
  • Thermo Scorch
Anabolic XT is available in/as the following:
Additional Bonus:
  • Buy 6 Bottles of Anabolic XT, get a free bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel.
  • Buy 12 Bottles of Anabolic XT, get a free bottle of Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel, SNS Thermagize XT, AND a Free Bottle of your choice between Muscle Addiction Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore or SNS VasoForce Rush.
Phosphatidic Acid XT (almost sold out) is available in/as the following:
Thermo Scorch is available in/as the following:
Additional Bonus:
Buy any of the Thermo Scorch Stacks, get 3 bottles of your choice of:
  • CLA Xtreme - 100 softgels
  • Garcinia Cambogia Caps
  • Green Coffee Bean Caps
  • RK-125 (Raspberry Ketones - 125 mg.) - 180 caps
  • RK-500 Xtreme (Raspberry Ketones - 500 mg.) - 90 caps
  • Yohimbine 2.5 caps
You must specify which free items you want when placing your order.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that KannaEase is back in stock.

To celebrate, I set up some already discounted multi-packs and a coupon code.

KannaEase - Multi-Packs & Limited Time Sale Offer

For a limited time, save 10% off with coupon code: backinstock10

KannaEase
- Regular Price: 32.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 29.69

KannaEase - Discounted 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 89.99 (save 8.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 80.99 (save an additional 9.00 for a total savings of 17.98)

KannaEase - Discounted 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 169.99 (save 27.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 152.99 (save an additional 17.00 for a total savings of 44.95)

KannaEase - Discounted 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (save 95.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 269.99 (save an additional 30.00 for a total savings of 125.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that CEL Ecdy-Plex is back in stock.

To celebrate, I set up some discounted multi-packs and a coupon code.

Ecdy-Plex - Multi-Packs & Limited Time Sale Offer:

Ecdy-Plex
- Regular Price: 69.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 62.99 (save 7.00)

Ecdy-Plex - Discounted 2 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 129.99 (save 9.99)
- Price with Coupon Code: 116.99 (save an additional 13.00 for a total savings of 22.99)

Ecdy-Plex - Discounted 3 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 179.99 (save 29.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 161.99 (save an additional 18.00 for a total savings of 47.98)

Ecdy-Plex - Discounted 6 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 329.99 (save 89.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 296.99 (save an additional 33.00 for a total savings of 122.95)

Ecdy-Plex - Discounted 12 Bottle Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 599.99 (save 239.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 539.99 (save an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 299.89)

Anabolic Effect & Ecdy-Plex Stack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 19.99)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 30.99)

Anabolic Effect & Ecdy-Plex - 3 Month Cycle:
- Regular Price: 299.99 (save 89.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 269.99 (save an additional 30.00 for a total savings of 119.95)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Cycle Assist is now back in stock.

Cycle Assist - Multi-Packs & Limited Time Sale Offer:

Cycle Assist:
- Regular Price: 29.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 26.99

Cycle Assist - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 79.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 71.99 (save an additional 8.00 for a total savings of 17.98)

Cycle Assist - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 149.99 (save 29.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 134.99 (save an additional 15.00 for a total savings of 44.95)

Cycle Assist - 12 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 279.99 (save 79.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 251.99 (save an additional 28.00 for a total savings of 107.89)

Cycle Assist & TUDCA Stack:
- Regular Price: 64.95 (save 5.03)
- Price with Coupon Code: 58.45 (save an additional 6.50 for a total savings of 11.53)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS, you should combine forces with Evomuse to help their production time on their supplements because frankly you two are the best out there. Like, the market is completely cornered by you both. How this talk hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

Or has it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS, you should combine forces with Evomuse to help their production time on their supplements because frankly you two are the best out there. Like, the market is completely cornered by you both. How this talk hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

Or has it.
Thank you for the kind words.

I think a lot of people here don't realize, and I don't really talk about it here because its not really applicable since its typically a business to business discussion - but I got my start in the industry doing raw material sourcing and formulation for other brands and have been doing that now for 19 years.

I do consulting with a lot of brands and help with formulation, raw material sourcing, and helping them find and work with contract manufacturers that will best suit their needs in terms of batch sizes, lead times, etc.

One rule I have for that is that I do not approach other brands about this, but I'm always open to discussing it with brands that are interested in it - in terms of helping them with things on their end. The reason for that is that some brands are glad to have help and want someone to handle that side of things while they focus on their marketing, but some brands view anyone else that owns a company as their 'enemy', so I prefer to let people that are interested approach me about it. I hope that makes sense.

Another rule I have though, and this deters some brands, is that I will only work with brands that are GMP compliant and follow the proper GMP protocols because working with any brands that don't follow those protocols would put myself, and also the contract manufacturers that I work with and help refer people to, at risk.

I'm always open to helping anyone in any way I can as long as it makes sense for all parties involved.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Inhibit-E back in stock.

SNS Inhibit-E - Multi-Packs & Limited Time Sale Offer:

SNS Inhibit-E
- Regular Price: 29.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 26.99 (save 3.00)

SNS Inhibit-E - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 79.99 (save 9.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 71.99 (save an additional 8.00 for a total savings of 17.98)

SNS Inhibit-E - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 149.99 (save 29.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 134.99 (save an additional 15.00 for a total savings of 44.95)

SNS Inhibit-E - 12 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Regular Price: 279.99 (save 79.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 251.99 (save an additional 28.00 for a total savings of 107.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that CEL TUDCA is now back in stock.

TUDCA Multi-Packs & Limited Time Sale Offer:

To celebrate CEL TUDCA being back in stock, I set up some discounted multi-packs and a limited time coupon code.

For a limited time, save an extra 10% off with coupon code: backinstock10

TUDCA:
- Regular Price: 39.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 35.99 (save 4.00)

TUDCA - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 19.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 89.99 (save an additional 10.00 for a total savings of 29.98)

TUDCA - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 189.99 (save 49.95)
- Price with Coupon Code: 170.99 (save an additional 19.00 for a total savings of 68.95)

TUDCA - 12 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 359.99 (save 119.89)
- Price with Coupon Code: 323.99 (save an additional 36.00 for a total savings of 155.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that CEL Stano-Plex 300 is back in stock.

CEL Stano-Plex 300 - Multi-Packs & Limited Time Sale:

For a limited time, save an extra 10% off with coupon code: backinstock10

CEL Stano-Plex 300:
- Regular Price: 59.99
- Price with Coupon Code: 53.99 (save 6.00)

CEL Stano-Plex 300 - 2 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 109.99 (save 9.99)
- Price with Coupon Code: 98.99 (save an additional 11.00 for a total savings of 20.99)

CEL Stano-Plex 300 - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Regular Price: 149.99 (save 29.98)
- Price with Coupon Code: 134.99 (save an additional 15.00 for a total savings of 44.98)

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s great to see things coming back in stock and all the great multi pack deals! Awesome hard work @sns8778!!