Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have to turn this into a 2024 thread. :p

I'm definitely down for a carb powder, but not like the most exciting thing for me. FWIW and not about the purple powder, but I've switched back to a Carb10 and HBCD mix and I do miss how perfectly the solo HBCD products mix. I keep getting a bit of sludge at the bottom of my cups with the mix. 🙃

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the protein to be successful, I think you need your basic vanilla and chocolate, but then you need some unique flavors that other brands don't have.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same. Already enough options for that. More interested in the greens cap and senactiv single ingredient. I feel the same for protein. I can't honestly say I'd be a consistent customer of that product.
I think its natural for people to buy different brands on protein to just get a change of taste at times, but protein is an important thing as a company because it is the product that we are asked for the most, and there are some customers that do like to stay loyal to the brands and want us to offer one.

It's a big step as a company, but one that I really hope will allow us to grow things to the next level this coming year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have to turn this into a 2024 thread. :p

I'm definitely down for a carb powder, but not like the most exciting thing for me. FWIW and not about the purple powder, but I've switched back to a Carb10 and HBCD mix and I do miss how perfectly the solo HBCD products mix. I keep getting a bit of sludge at the bottom of my cups with the mix. 🙃
I do need to get the 2024 version started, I just hadn't had the time to write out all the posts I wanted to for the initial updates.

I'm leaning strongly to doing an HBCD over an HBCD/Carb10 combo; I just think HBCD is better overall and mixes and tastes better.

Doing that has nothing to do with the Purple Sweet Potato one, as they would completely separate projects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For the protein to be successful, I think you need your basic vanilla and chocolate, but then you need some unique flavors that other brands don't have.
The flavor samples that we approved of on the Chocolate and Vanilla are great.

I do agree that its helpful to have some unique flavors. It's one of those things where 90% of protein sales are Chocolate and Vanilla, but brands use the unique flavors to get attention to the product to begin with. People get drawn in by crazy flavor xyz but then a lot of times buy Chocolate or Vanilla.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do need to get the 2024 version started, I just hadn't had the time to write out all the posts I wanted to for the initial updates.

I'm leaning strongly to doing an HBCD over an HBCD/Carb10 combo; I just think HBCD is better overall and mixes and tastes better.

Doing that has nothing to do with the Purple Sweet Potato one, as they would completely separate projects.
Team straight HBCD here

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When will the new cholesterol support supplement be out?
I'm hoping that it will be out within the next 6 weeks. It's one that I've been meaning to have out for awhile and other projects just kept bumping it back, but we approved moving it forward last week.

If all goes well, we have several really cool Health Series products that will be out in Q1.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm hoping that it will be out within the next 6 weeks. It's one that I've been meaning to have out for awhile and other projects just kept bumping it back, but we approved moving it forward last week.

If all goes well, we have several really cool Health Series products that will be out in Q1.
Sounds awesome man, sometimes I wonder how you have time to even check what time it is 😂

Pswain78

Awards

Thank you

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds awesome man, sometimes I wonder how you have time to even check what time it is 😂
Yeah, right now I feel like I exist in a state of being perpetually overwhelmed :ROFLMAO:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Definitely interested in straight HBCD more than I was before, for whatever that is worth.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We can definitely keep discussion in this thread going as well, but here's the link to the 2024 version which includes some updates and plans for 2024.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEA Relief - New Product Release

Still time to save for the New Years Sale!

Intro thread:

PEA Relief - 90 veg caps:
- Normal Price: 34.99
- 25% off price: 26.24 (save 8.75)
- 30% off price: 24.49 (save 10.50)

PEA Relief - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 99.99 (save 5.00)
- 25% off price: 74.99 (save an additional 25.00 for a total savings of 30.00)
- 30% off price: 69.99 (save an additional 30.00 for a total savings of 35.00)

PEA Relief - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 189.99 (save 19.95)
- 25% off price: 142.49 (save an additional 47.50 for a total savings of 67.45)
- 30% off price: 132.99 (save an additional 57.00 for a total savings of 76.95)

PEA Relief Rendering (FRONT).png
PEA Relief (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Theracurmin XT - New Product Release

There's still a little time left to save even more with the New Years Sale coupon codes.

Intro Thread:

Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 60 Veg Caps:
- Normal Price: 39.99
- 25% off price: 29.99 (save 10.00)
- 30% off price: 27.99 (save 12.00)

Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 3 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 109.99 (save 9.98)
- 25% off price: 82.49 (save an additional 27.50 for a total savings of 37.48)
- 30% off price: 76.99 (save an additional 33.00 for a total savings of 42.98)

Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 6 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 199.99 (save 39.95)
- 25% off price: 149.99 (save an additional 50.00 for a total savings of 89.95)
- 30% off price: 139.99 (save an additional 60.00 for a total savings of 99.95)

Theracurmin XT - 300 mg. - 12 Bottle Discounted Multi-Pack
- Normal Price: 379.99 (save 99.89)
- 25% off price: 284.99 (save an additional 95.00 for a total savings of 194.89)
- 30% off price: 265.99 (save an additional 114.00 for a total savings of 213.89)

Theracurmin Rendering (Front).png
Theracurmin Label (Supp Facts).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer