Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
@sns8778 how’s that tribulus aquaticus project going, Steve?

Rich Tits

Awards
I'm open to suggestions. I would be curious to hear your reasoning for those. I think I know where you're going with the idea, but curious if its what I'm thinking.
From the jump, I’m someone who values uniqueness and innovation from supplement companies. There’s a whole myriad of companies that offer products that are superfluous (transdermal products where oral bioavailability is good) or unoriginal (everyone and their sister putting out an Ursolic Acid product). For the latter, it’s irritating, but I get it, if there’s an efficacious product and a venn diagram of consumers the hope is that while there are some who are aware of multiple companies shilling their own version, there is the non overlapping portion who are unaware or brand loyal. With Oleanolic acid, incinderine has a promising inclusion of it in their formula. Unfortunately, it’s kitchen a sink approach, including stimulants that may deter some people and mask the comparative efficacy of the compound. I think they were spot on for using phospholipids to increase bioavailability however. What I appreciate about SNS is that you’ll include promising compounds in formulas as well as offer it individually, allowing people more control of what they take. With Maslinic acid, Ideally, I’m thinking a transdermal may provide better bioavailability over a phospholipid carrier. Being of the same class of compounds as Ursolic Acid, Maslinic acid offers similar recompositional effects as well as skeletal muscle hypertrophy. This makes it interesting as a possible compound to stack with ursolic acid. Furthermore, the sufficient variance in structure may provide for more beneficial effects in some individuals over others (e.g. better responders). I’ve attached several publications below.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 how’s that tribulus aquaticus project going, Steve?
The project is in process.

I think a lot of people don't realize but with companies and contract manufacturers that follow GMP guidelines, it takes on average a minimum of 12 weeks to bring out a new product and there can be more delays depending on shipping of raws and components.

Everything is in and its in the production lineup. Label text is done and ready to go to print whenever it needs to.

Naming suggestions have been all over the place - Prime XT, Primadrol, Primaldrol, Prima-Plex, and P-Plex (which was an old CEL name).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From the jump, I’m someone who values uniqueness and innovation from supplement companies. There’s a whole myriad of companies that offer products that are superfluous (transdermal products where oral bioavailability is good) or unoriginal (everyone and their sister putting out an Ursolic Acid product). For the latter, it’s irritating, but I get it, if there’s an efficacious product and a venn diagram of consumers the hope is that while there are some who are aware of multiple companies shilling their own version, there is the non overlapping portion who are unaware or brand loyal. With Oleanolic acid, incinderine has a promising inclusion of it in their formula. Unfortunately, it’s kitchen a sink approach, including stimulants that may deter some people and mask the comparative efficacy of the compound. I think they were spot on for using phospholipids to increase bioavailability however. What I appreciate about SNS is that you’ll include promising compounds in formulas as well as offer it individually, allowing people more control of what they take. With Maslinic acid, Ideally, I’m thinking a transdermal may provide better bioavailability over a phospholipid carrier. Being of the same class of compounds as Ursolic Acid, Maslinic acid offers similar recompositional effects as well as skeletal muscle hypertrophy. This makes it interesting as a possible compound to stack with ursolic acid. Furthermore, the sufficient variance in structure may provide for more beneficial effects in some individuals over others (e.g. better responders). I’ve attached several publications below.

Thank you for the links and also for the kind words.

The reply I'm writing here, some of it you probably already know but I'm going to be maybe overly detailed so that some people that may not know and are following along or read this later can understand. I always like to clarify that because I never want anyone I'm replying to to think that I think they don't know certain things; I'm just respectful of wanting people that may not know these things to be able to follow along with the conversation.

I'm always open to suggestions and discussing new ideas - I just have to quantify those ideas at times as to if they will actually work in the real world, if they will be as good or better or different than other things that we offer, and on if they will sell.

You used the term superfluous, which by definition means excessive or more than is needed - and that's a good way of looking at how we have to gauge new products - is if they are redundant (more than necessary) or excessive (just one more sku but not as good as other sku's we may already have). I hope that makes sense.

Between the brands, we have over 100 sku's and I don't think that anyone would ever accuse us of being unoriginal - we have formulas that are unlike anything else available on the market and we have been the launch point brand for multiple new branded ingredients, some from major companies - like for example, our recently launched Growth Factor XT was the launch point product for a new NNB Nutrition branded ingredient.

We do offer some sku's that you may consider unoriginal, but there's a good reason for that - we are fully cGMP and use only cGMP contract manufacturers and meet or exceed all FDA guidelines for quality testing including heavy metals and microbial testing, and we offer a variety of single ingredient commodity items at great prices that people can trust the quality of. So, while they may not all be original, its a way to provide top quality products at great prices to customers.

In regards to Ursolic Acid, Ursa-Gel under Xtreme Performance Gels is an excellent product and gets great feedback and utilizes the Avant Labs carrier, which many consider the gold standard of topical carriers.

In regard to phospholipid complexes in general, they work well with some ingredients but there are a lot of ingredients that claim to be phytosomal or phospholipid complexes that are really more like proprietary blends - in the sense that if the ingredient is not truly encased, then it may not increase the efficacy the way that brands claim that they will. I've worked on the raw material side of this industry since 2004 and I've seen that so many times - things that are claimed to be complexes or complexed that really aren't, even if well-intentioned.

For us to use any type of phospholipid complex, we have very strict requirements that the raw materials be manufactured by companies with the proper technology and equipment to do properly do it and that they have performed advanced testing to ensure that its still complexed and stable months or years down the road so that its still what its supposed to be in consumer hands. For example, I've been working with a large branded ingredient company on a phytosomal product for the last 8 months or so and they have spent many thousands of dollars in testing trying to perfect it - and this is a company with some of the best technology and equipment in the business. It's finally finalized, and we will use it in something in Q1 of next year, but just going into detail about it bc its not nearly as simple as some people believe or present it to be.

I think that both of the ingredients that you're referring to could possibly be good ingredients in a topical formula for a variety of different things. I personally kind of think of them as more secondary ingredients, not a knock on them at all; I think the key may would just to be include them as ingredients in an overall formula with a more well known ingredient or something else that is effective as well. I know they would likely stack well with Ursa-Gel, but I wouldn't want to change anything about Ursa-Gel because people like it so much, so I'd be interested as to other ideas to possibly use these in a formula with. Which I'd be glad to discuss with you in this thread or if you'd like to discuss privately, pm me and I'll send you my contact info.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Spermidine
That has been a thought but when I mentioned it awhile back, it didn't seem to get much interest. But am definitely open to this one and it will also be included in a formula in next years upcoming anti-aging/longevity products.

Rich Tits

Awards
@sns8778 I really appreciate you taking the time to honestly address my recommendation. To clarify, I’d leave the Ursa transdermal alone. When I meant stacking, I should’ve elucidated that I was more so opting for a separate transdermal formulation involving Maslinic and/or Oleanolic acid. I also understand your perspective insofar as viewing these compounds as ancillary/secondary, although I would disagree arguing that that perspective is based on a pragmatic cautionary lack of user evidence. I say this because I’m wholly aware that you’d be pushing a product without any feedback on their potential efficacy. Thus it’s safer for you to pair them with things which have some positive reviews and potentially isolate these two as independent products in the future should the forumulation exceed expectations. Granted, logistically, I have no idea how much wiggle room you have for uncharted supplements, as the ones I’ve mentioned. From my perspective, barring logistics, you have everything, but user data, in favor of beta testing a transdermal, scientific studies, and structural homology (similarity) to an already established product, as well as the potential of a temporary monopoly on these compounds should you move forward with them. As always, I appreciate you taking the time, and am always open to discuss further.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
is creatine xt powder discontinued? it isnt on the homepage anymore. I was a non-responder on monohydrate, micronized monohydrate but noticed increased energy, stronger pulse, improved reaction time, randomly having less time between sets using higher doses. recently switched to creatine xt. dont imagine i will ever see increased strength from it, but i have a need for alot of non-stim energy and creatine hcl is now a staple. creatine xt has the best pricepoint ive seen

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778 Have been doing some research on pancreatin. Wondering what your thoughts on it are?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778 Have been doing some research on pancreatin. Wondering what your thoughts on it are?
it gets destroyed by stomach acid. some drug companies sell it in a ph cap, but anectdotal testimonies indicate benefit anyway at least from the 4-8x concentrations. there are much more potent and hardier enzymes out there

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it gets destroyed by stomach acid. some drug companies sell it in a ph cap, but anectdotal testimonies indicate benefit anyway at least from the 4-8x concentrations. there are much potent and hardier enzymes out there
Appreciate the feedback, was not finding much feedback on it.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
The project is in process.

I think a lot of people don't realize but with companies and contract manufacturers that follow GMP guidelines, it takes on average a minimum of 12 weeks to bring out a new product and there can be more delays depending on shipping of raws and components.

Everything is in and its in the production lineup. Label text is done and ready to go to print whenever it needs to.

Naming suggestions have been all over the place - Prime XT, Primadrol, Primaldrol, Prima-Plex, and P-Plex (which was an old CEL name).
it's pretty mindblowing to think this could come out anyday now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that it is a good ingredient in a combination digestive enzyme formula, but probably not something I would use separately outside of one.

If you do use it, I would suggest the NOW Foods brand for it.

I'm curious though and always open to conversation, what are your thoughts on it? And what interest in it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is creatine xt powder discontinued? it isnt on the homepage anymore. I was a non-responder on monohydrate, micronized monohydrate but noticed increased energy, stronger pulse, improved reaction time, randomly having less time between sets using higher doses. recently switched to creatine xt. dont imagine i will ever see increased strength from it, but i have a need for alot of non-stim energy and creatine hcl is now a staple. creatine xt has the best pricepoint ive seen
We don't have a product named Creatine XT. Are you referring to the Creatine HCI Caps and Powder?

If so, we still offer them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it's pretty mindblowing to think this could come out anyday now
It won't be any day now, but it won't be long either. It will likely go into capsulation next week, so I suppose I have to finalize a name for it this week haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I really appreciate you taking the time to honestly address my recommendation. To clarify, I’d leave the Ursa transdermal alone. When I meant stacking, I should’ve elucidated that I was more so opting for a separate transdermal formulation involving Maslinic and/or Oleanolic acid. I also understand your perspective insofar as viewing these compounds as ancillary/secondary, although I would disagree arguing that that perspective is based on a pragmatic cautionary lack of user evidence. I say this because I’m wholly aware that you’d be pushing a product without any feedback on their potential efficacy. Thus it’s safer for you to pair them with things which have some positive reviews and potentially isolate these two as independent products in the future should the forumulation exceed expectations. Granted, logistically, I have no idea how much wiggle room you have for uncharted supplements, as the ones I’ve mentioned. From my perspective, barring logistics, you have everything, but user data, in favor of beta testing a transdermal, scientific studies, and structural homology (similarity) to an already established product, as well as the potential of a temporary monopoly on these compounds should you move forward with them. As always, I appreciate you taking the time, and am always open to discuss further.
No problem at all. I'm always open to and appreciative of ingredient suggestions and discussion.

Any suggestions as to what you think would make from another or some other ingredient pairings to go along with these?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
We don't have a product named Creatine XT. Are you referring to the Creatine HCI Caps and Powder?

If so, we still offer them.

phew. yeah it didnt come up in search or the baseline dropdown, only caps but i just found it in all products. thanks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
phew. yeah it didnt come up in search or the baseline dropdown, only caps but i just found it in all products. thanks
No problem at all. On my end, it does come up on the Baseline Series flyout menu.

We are in the process of updating the website and I think we'll be doing away with some of the series assortment because we have so many products now that cross over into more than one type or category.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that it is a good ingredient in a combination digestive enzyme formula, but probably not something I would use separately outside of one.

If you do use it, I would suggest the NOW Foods brand for it.

I'm curious though and always open to conversation, what are your thoughts on it? And what interest in it?
Been reading and hearing some talk about protein absorption can be improved with supplementation. Pancreatin production reduced with age. Pancreatin enzymes are used by white blood cells to help combat infection/disease. Also see some talk about supplementation over 10,000 mgs can possibly reduce or eliminate cancer cells.

now like I said most of this is talk or things I’ve read, but not any real research or anything I’ve seen. I don’t have the first clue about any of it but it sounds intriguing so I was curious if there is actually anything to it or nah.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It won't be any day now, but it won't be long either. It will likely go into capsulation next week, so I suppose I have to finalize a name for it this week haha.
Was the trib aquaticus purported to increase strength/performance outside of any hormonal changes? Ie, not just being test/estrogen-mediated?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was the trib aquaticus purported to increase strength/performance outside of any hormonal changes? Ie, not just being test/estrogen-mediated?
That is correct. The natural strength and performance aspects from it are supposed to not be related to being hormonal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been reading and hearing some talk about protein absorption can be improved with supplementation. Pancreatin production reduced with age. Pancreatin enzymes are used by white blood cells to help combat infection/disease. Also see some talk about supplementation over 10,000 mgs can possibly reduce or eliminate cancer cells.

now like I said most of this is talk or things I’ve read, but not any real research or anything I’ve seen. I don’t have the first clue about any of it but it sounds intriguing so I was curious if there is actually anything to it or nah.
Thanks for explaining, and no worries at all - I'm always open to discussion on supplements and ingredients.

On the subject of cancer cells, I'm not sold on Pancreatin helping with that because there would be a lot of if's in that equation; I think that's something to keep up with future research on, but I don't think its anything solid, at least not at this time.

On the subject of protein absorption - protein absorption can be improved through supplementation, but normally doesn't need to be improved as most people don't have a hard time absorbing it.

The real benefit would come moreso from improving protein synthesis, which things like Phosphatidic Acid XT and Pepti-Plex do.

And this is where some companies try to be slick with their marketing and intentionally use tricky and deceptive wording to make it out like the benefits of increased protein synthesis would come along with increased protein absorption, because ingredients to help with protein absorption are exponentially less expensive than ones that help improve protein synthesis.

Ironically, one of the best things that you could likely use to increase protein absorption is something that you likely already take if you use our products, and that is AstraGin, as it has been shown to increase amino acid absorption.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what is the mechanism of action?
I'm sorry but I haven't completed the write up and I don't have time to go into a ton of details on it right at this moment, but it was discussed in this thread within the last few pages unless I'm getting confused with another thread. If I'm not mistaken, @thescience posted some things about it in the last couple pages.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for explaining, and no worries at all - I'm always open to discussion on supplements and ingredients.

On the subject of cancer cells, I'm not sold on Pancreatin helping with that because there would be a lot of if's in that equation; I think that's something to keep up with future research on, but I don't think its anything solid, at least not at this time.

On the subject of protein absorption - protein absorption can be improved through supplementation, but normally doesn't need to be improved as most people don't have a hard time absorbing it.

The real benefit would come moreso from improving protein synthesis, which things like Phosphatidic Acid XT and Pepti-Plex do.

And this is where some companies try to be slick with their marketing and intentionally use tricky and deceptive wording to make it out like the benefits of increased protein synthesis would come along with increased protein absorption, because ingredients to help with protein absorption are exponentially less expensive than ones that help improve protein synthesis.

Ironically, one of the best things that you could likely use to increase protein absorption is something that you likely already take if you use our products, and that is AstraGin, as it has been shown to increase amino acid absorption.
That’s kinda what I was wondering, thanks for taking the time to explain and detail it out!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s kinda what I was wondering, thanks for taking the time to explain and detail it out!
You're very welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
So what is the mechanism of action?
so yeah safe to say non-hormonal. i ran it without interruption for years and had to stop cold turkey when it was no longer produced and i experienced zero negative sides. you could still buy it for a while as stock ran out from other vendors, and at one point i had like a two year supply on hand. USPlabs never stated a definitive method of action, but speculated it could be due to glucocorticoid suppression or calpain inhibition. definitly was not an anti-estrogen; ive had a few of those and always react the same way. no increase in libido or alpha feeling, just a huge raw increase in strength that came out of nowhere after three weeks; i literally added 90lbs to my bench one day at ten reps because my normal routine felt light

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
No problem at all. On my end, it does come up on the Baseline Series flyout menu.

We are in the process of updating the website and I think we'll be doing away with some of the series assortment because we have so many products now that cross over into more than one type or category.
i found it in the dropdown; i just assumed it would be alphabetically above or below the caps, really didnt pay enough attention

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i found it in the dropdown; i just assumed it would be alphabetically above or below the caps, really didnt pay enough attention
No worries at all. I think the dropdown goes left to right and it just happened to bounce it down one row at the moment. Next one added, it'll balance out.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
here's an AM poll i thought was interesting:

1 in 4 guys agreed that the ad, which made gigantic claims of efficacy, was accurate. another 28% would recommend it, which is saying alot considering how very few supplements deliver at increasing strength

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
so yeah safe to say non-hormonal. i ran it without interruption for years and had to stop cold turkey when it was no longer produced and i experienced zero negative sides. you could still buy it for a while as stock ran out from other vendors, and at one point i had like a two year supply on hand. USPlabs never stated a definitive method of action, but speculated it could be due to glucocorticoid suppression or calpain inhibition. definitly was not an anti-estrogen; ive had a few of those and always react the same way. no increase in libido or alpha feeling, just a huge raw increase in strength that came out of nowhere after three weeks; i literally added 90lbs to my bench one day at ten reps because my normal routine felt light
I have heard a few accounts of it just being a strength/performance booster when used continuously just like that. Most were reading anonymous anecdotes online, BUT one was a Pro Middleweight (231lb class) strongman who was probably the only natty pro middleweight there was (strongman is entirely untested for PEDs in America & most of the world). This guy would save his stockpiled trib aqua for the final 4 weeks before a contest & swore by it.

He also had awesome natty genetics, as he’s one of only a few guys who have ever won the World’s Strongest Man under 105kg/231lb, so this is just something to take with a grain of salt. I’m talking doing 405lb axle split jerks and repping 700 on deads natural.

He won that title when he finally cashed in his natty card, and it was very obvious when he did, so you knew he really had been natty when he was cycling the tribulus in.

Anyway, it’s enough hype that I’m intrigued!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I have heard a few accounts of it just being a strength/performance booster when used continuously just like that. Most were reading anonymous anecdotes online, BUT one was a Pro Middleweight (231lb class) strongman who was probably the only natty pro middleweight there was (strongman is entirely untested for PEDs in America & most of the world). This guy would save his stockpiled trib aqua for the final 4 weeks before a contest & swore by it.

He also had awesome natty genetics, as he’s one of only a few guys who have ever won the World’s Strongest Man under 105kg/231lb, so this is just something to take with a grain of salt. I’m talking doing 405lb axle split jerks and repping 700 on deads natural.

He won that title when he finally cashed in his natty card, and it was very obvious when he did, so you knew he really had been natty when he was cycling the tribulus in.

Anyway, it’s enough hype that I’m intrigued!
oh yeah it has to be taken every day for the accumulative effect. usplabs had this chart on the box indicating at what stage people start feeling what effects, which i think is important for some people to see as they would just try popping some in for a preworkout effect

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh yeah it has to be taken every day for the accumulative effect. usplabs had this chart on the box indicating at what stage people start feeling what effects, which i think is important for some people to see as they would just try popping some in for a preworkout effect
I think that's important for a lot of things - I think way too many people have unrealistic expectations with supplements in general and also they take things that need to be taken daily for best results and then take a dose before a workout and then complain that they don't see a benefit from it.

Great example - in the Anacyclus XT thread, week before last someone made a hateful post about how it wasn't working because they were on day 5 and hadn't seen any results - the thread is 9 pages long of people talking about their results and how they dose it and when they start to see results from it, which is usually end of week 2 or in week 3. But someone posts just a hateful complaining post how they're not seeing anything from it by day 5 and it must be garbage and they can't feel that its raised their test levels - when 99% of people even on HRT its going to take them 5 to 6 weeks to 'feel' anything from increased test levels.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was just thinking of something I could probably use, subscription. Lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was just thinking of something I could probably use, subscription. Lol.
When we get the website updates done, I do hope to be able to offer some type of subscription program.

Or you can just always tell me what to send you and I can take care of it :)

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or you can just always tell me what to send you and I can take care of it
I'm gonna text you my list and send ya money tomorrow I think.

probably going to go with

December:
Alpha Gel + phosphatidic Acid XT

January
XPG Epiandro + anabolic effect + anabolic xt + phosphatidic XT.

it's gonna be a capsule marathon but a helluva a run for 6-8 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna text you my list and send ya money tomorrow I think.

probably going to go with

December:
Alpha Gel + phosphatidic Acid XT

January
XPG Epiandro + anabolic effect + anabolic xt + phosphatidic XT.

it's gonna be a capsule marathon but a helluva a run for 6-8 weeks.
That should be a great stack.

My only suggestion is to extend Anabolic Effect to 12 weeks because it gets better by the week. You could start if in December if you wanted to, or however works, if you wanted to do that.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could start if in December if you wanted to, or however works, if you wanted to do that.
I might do that since I could throw in the Anabolic Effect while taking a break from the epi, then it's fully ramped up by january when I'm going hard.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm just balancing 2 things:
wanting to give the body a break in december from the epi
wanting to go ham on everything Jan 1 for feb results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might do that since I could throw in the Anabolic Effect while taking a break from the epi, then it's fully ramped up by january when I'm going hard.
I think that would be great. The results start pretty quick but really seem to kick in the best in week 3 and then get better by the week.

Rich Tits

Awards
No problem at all. I'm always open to and appreciative of ingredient suggestions and discussion.

Any suggestions as to what you think would make from another or some other ingredient pairings to go along with these?
Transdermally: Chlorogenic acid & Kaempferol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Transdermally: Chlorogenic acid & Kaempferol
I'll be glad to check on those. I've never had anyone mention them for topical application, but glad to check and see if they would be good candidates for a topical.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received GlycerPump capsules back in stock.

I also created some discounted multi-packs for it:

GlycerPump - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 5.00)

GlycerPump - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 19.95)

GlycerPump - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack (save 49.89)

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi Steve,

Have you considered Focus XT or a related nootropic in a capsule format? I added Focus XT to a long drive this summer and really liked it, powered almost all the way from Chicago back to NC. Thinking about end of the year travel and would be very convenient to throw caps in the backpack, or have them whenever needed in my desk, etc. There’s a ton of capsule nootropics out there but hard to find one I trust!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi Steve,

Have you considered Focus XT or a related nootropic in a capsule format? I added Focus XT to a long drive this summer and really liked it, powered almost all the way from Chicago back to NC. Thinking about end of the year travel and would be very convenient to throw caps in the backpack, or have them whenever needed in my desk, etc. There’s a ton of capsule nootropics out there but hard to find one I trust!
Yes. There are a lot of exciting things Focus XT related coming up very soon.

I'll go ahead and say that a capsule version is finalized and the label is actually being worked on now.

Priority #1 is getting the flavored version back in stock, but the capsule version shouldn't be too far behind.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. There are a lot of exciting things Focus XT related coming up very soon.

I'll go ahead and say that a capsule version is finalized and the label is actually being worked on now.

Priority #1 is getting the flavored version back in stock, but the capsule version shouldn't be too far behind.
Wow, that’s awesome. Is it a rearranged formula to fit caps? Or I’ll just wait and find out when it’s launched? 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow, that’s awesome. Is it a rearranged formula to fit caps? Or I’ll just wait and find out when it’s launched? 😂
There would be some alternations to the formula so that it would be suitable for a capsule.

The formula as is would require over 8 capsules and that just isn't reasonable, so there were some changes made to accommodate a 4 capsule dose. Of course, it would be possible for people to go higher on the dosing if they chose to.