Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh man high dosage Forskolin used to be my jam. I really should run like a throw back stack one day (with like 150mg Forskolin-95)...

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Thank you everyone for the input. I'll reply to all of the above posts together.

a-Cedrene is included in the new OL products, but they use a 70% version. The 70% part is why I was never willing to do one when I had people asking me to to begin with, because it is derived from Cedarwood Oil. So the 70% a-Cedrene wasn't what worried me, its what the other 30% was.

And no offense to OL, but I called it before they ever launched back when they were hyping it that it was going to destroy people's stomachs. Nothing against them, its just that the 30% remaining components from Cedarwood Oil I expected to be brutal on people's stomachs and that's what seemed to happen to some people.

It's important now to take a look at the actual studies on a-Cedrene. Nowhere in the studies did I find any mention of a standardization like 70%; therefore, it would be reasonable to conclude that the studies would have been done on a 95%+ and notably, there didn't appear to be issues with stomach upset.

Now, let's look at possible causes of stomach upset with a-Cedrene.

And @Resolve10, great comparison to the issues with Forskolin and that comparison applies in more ways than one here.

There could be two different reasons for the stomach upset with a-Cedrene at a lower %:
  1. 70% a-Cedrene is of course 70% a-Cedrene; the worry wouldn't be the 70% a-Cedrene, it would be what the remaining 30% is and being that its derived from Cedarwood Oil, and Cedarwood Oil would cause all sorts of stomach upset and digestive disturbances.
  2. cAMP - one of the methods of action of a-Cedrene is that it increases cAMP; and one of the side effects of increasing cAMP in the body is digestive disturbances; so there is always a possibility that anything that increases cAMP may bother some people's stomachs.
The digestive disturbance aspect related to Cedarwood Oil we can fix that part by going with a higher percentage, which would be between 95% and 99%.

The individual by individual person's response to whether cAMP bothers their stomachs or not, there's nothing that can be done about that part because that would honestly just mean that its working, but that your body had to get adjusted to it.

This has obviously never been specifically studied as to what % is what, but I very strongly think that most of the digestive disturbance issues related to a-Cedrene 70% were related to what the remaining 30% is, rather than the cAMP aspects.

I hope that all makes sense.
Appreciate the input, Steve
I agree with the last part. Forskolin, when not a 95% extract, gives me the runs. But the stomach pain I felt due to the 70% a-Cedrene wasn’t related to diarrhea. It felt more like stomach cramps - it was actual pain.
Down to try a more concentrated version for sure!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate the input, Steve
I agree with the last part. Forskolin, when not a 95% extract, gives me the runs. But the stomach pain I felt due to the 70% a-Cedrene wasn’t related to diarrhea. It felt more like stomach cramps - it was actual pain.
Down to try a more concentrated version for sure!
From what you're explaining, and we're speaking hypotheticals here of course, but if the stomach issues that you experienced were different than lower percentage forskolin, then its very likely they weren't related to the cAMP aspects but related to the Cedarwood Oil aspect, as in the other 30%.

I had discussed my concern about Cedarwood Oil privately with a couple of people, but had seen some people post about it publicly, and their concerns were valid. I just didn't say anything publicly about it at the time because I didn't want anything I said to come off like I was speaking badly about OL.

And nothing about this conversation about a-Cedrene is meant negative towards OL - they made their decisions on what % to use and they have to run their business however works best for them. On my end, I would just never be willing to offer a 70% because of the concerns we are discussing, so I was curious to gauge interest in how many people would be interested if we could offer a 95%+ percent version.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping the Immune Support is back soon. The germ factories are running in overdrive right now with school in full swing. :ROFLMAO:

I wish there was maybe a powder version of it (although something makes me think it would be hard to flavor) because everyone around me just wants to use Emergen-C packets or effervescent tabs even though the profile is kind of useless. :cautious:

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hoping the Immune Support is back soon. The germ factories are running in overdrive right now with school in full swing. :ROFLMAO:

I wish there was maybe a powder version of it (although something makes me think it would be hard to flavor) because everyone around me just wants to use Emergen-C packets or effervescent tabs even though the profile is kind of useless. :cautious:
My 11 yr old has already been sick 3x since being back at school! That doesnt even count covid early August. Im going through the vitamin c pretty quick.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It should hopefully be back in stock soon. I wanted to update the formula to make it have more benefits for seasonal allergies and respiratory health; I didn't mean for it to be out of stock for as long as it has been.

I thought about doing a powder version, but honestly, Vitamin C Powder doesn't sell very well for us. I think a lot of people just overlook that we offer it or something unfortunately.

Reactions: jh1
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns877 If you do a multi I would like to see it selenium free(i eat Brazil nuts daily) as it's easy and possibly dangerous for a person to get too much selenium. I'd also like to see mixed Tocopherols/Tocotrienols instead of standard Vit E acetate.

I really like the formula for PES' Tru Multi but I don't do well with KSM-66.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i was kicking around the idea of magnesium ascorbyl phosphate or sodium ascorby phosphate for the vit c. the half-life is something like 8 hours vs 30 minutes with ascorbic acid.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How about paraxanthine? I see that TSI group is distributing it now.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can let Steve elaborate, but I asked about this recently and he wasn't a huge fan. I am sure though, as usual, if enough people actually wanted it he'd think about it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not a fan of it personally, but I'm open to using it in something if enough people want us to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can let Steve elaborate, but I asked about this recently and he wasn't a huge fan. I am sure though, as usual, if enough people actually wanted it he'd think about it.
Yeah, I'd be open to it if enough people wanted us to.

For me personally, it made me feel a bit off and it isn't a feeling that I liked. But I always say that people react differently to different things, and I don't let my personal experiences stand in the way of offering something if enough customers want it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns877 If you do a multi I would like to see it selenium free(i eat Brazil nuts daily) as it's easy and possibly dangerous for a person to get too much selenium. I'd also like to see mixed Tocopherols/Tocotrienols instead of standard Vit E acetate.

I really like the formula for PES' Tru Multi but I don't do well with KSM-66.
I understand where you're coming from, but that's probably not something we would do.

The reason for that is with a multi-vitamin, if a company wants to do something completely custom like we want to do, the MOQ's are very very high. That's why you see a lot of multi's that look the same or have 90% of the same ingredients and percentages, because they're stock blends and then just a thing or two is changed here or there.

And of course, any business wants to sell as much of anything as they can, but its extremely important when you get into things with a very high MOQ to make sure that it sells and appeals to the maximum number of people.

For every one person that may not want Selenium or may be worried about getting too much selenium, there are a lot more people that would look at it and think it wasn't a good product if it didn't have Selenium in it.

The way that we plan on doing the dosing would allow you to essentially customize your level and dose, and I wouldn't overdo it with selenium, but I would want it to be in there.

As for Vitamin E, mixed tocopherols are not a good candidate for inclusion in a capsule product; they are much better as a softgel. Being that we want this product to be a capsule, we would likely use the d-alpha form, which is a natural form and is a good candidate for use in a capsule product. (Careful not to people, d-alpha is natural; dl-alpha is synthetic and not a good form imo).

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
The selenium content found in supplements is beyond minuscule compared to that found in brazil nuts. If i was concerned about selenium poisoning, id look there first. It’s mindblowing how much selenium is in brazil nuts

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The selenium content found in supplements is beyond minuscule compared to that found in brazil nuts. If i was concerned about selenium poisoning, id look there first. It’s mindblowing how much selenium is in brazil nuts
I've eaten two a day in my mixed nuts blend for a few years now. I'm not too worried about overdoing it/toxicity but have avoided any extra supplementation.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just here to reiterate that I would like a good dosed high quality Black Ginger Extract.

Life extension is too expensive, and swanson has been out of it for a while which could indicate discontinuation. I also don't want to take tbls. of powder.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just here to reiterate that I would like a good dosed high quality Black Ginger Extract.

Life extension is too expensive, and swanson has been out of it for a while which could indicate discontinuation. I also don't want to take tbls. of powder.
how much are you taking in and how which extract do they use ?

SNS uses panax (G70x)-70% in anabolic XT

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
how much are you taking in and how which extract do they use ?

SNS uses panax (G70x)-70% in anabolic XT
I think you may have confused the ingredient of topic (Panax Ginseng vs Black Ginger).
The Swanson standardization used for Black Ginger extract is no less than 4% while the extract in Anabolic XT is standardized to a minimum of 7.5%

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

id also like to see a 98% extract of 5 hydroxy 7 methylflavone phytosome in a 200mg dose since one cant get that anymore without choking on a cedar tree

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
id also like to see a 98% extract of 5 hydroxy 7 methylflavone phytosome in a 200mg dose since one cant get that anymore without choking on a cedar tree
Unfortunately the demand for that is so low that there are few, if any raw material suppliers that even make the raws anymore.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I really wish that people bought good potency herbal extracts like they used to.

There are a lot of them that I would love to do and offer, but honestly a lot of things like this just wouldn't sell now days. Most people don't understand the differences between different types of extracts and also most don't seem to even care anymore.

From a company side, we could offer a great extract of something and people are going to complain because the great extract is more expensive than the cheaper generic bs extract from some obscure random company that isn't even trying to meet label claims.

That's a big reason that us, and other companies that used to try to offer really cool and great extracts don't try to as much anymore.

Horny Goat Weed is a great example - the difference between Icariin and Icariins. It is extremely important to distinguish the difference there is that Icariin is the active, and Icariins are a family that may contain little to no active constituent for the purposes of what most people use it for. And HGW std. to Icariins is less than 20.00 per kg. whereas HGW std. to 20% Icariins is over 300 per kg.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not a fan of it personally, but I'm open to using it in something if enough people want us to.
^^This quote was about paraxanthine.

From my experiences (got a 5 sample trial pack) it’s a good, but not great, ingredient. I think it would shine in a formulation that also includes caffeine.

The other thing I think would be cool with this is Energized Aminos, as I think the half life is a lot shorter than teacrine, and I always look for some aminos around my lunch walk and could use some short-duration energy.

As I understand it’s essentially pre-metabolized caffeine and I’d expect a shorter half life, right? I noticed it maybe half the time on the trial packs of 300mg paraxanthine. It wasn’t as effective as a 6:00am wake up but if I was well-rested it did put me in a good mood

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^This quote was about paraxanthine.

From my experiences (got a 5 sample trial pack) it’s a good, but not great, ingredient. I think it would shine in a formulation that also includes caffeine.

The other thing I think would be cool with this is Energized Aminos, as I think the half life is a lot shorter than teacrine, and I always look for some aminos around my lunch walk and could use some short-duration energy.

As I understand it’s essentially pre-metabolized caffeine and I’d expect a shorter half life, right? I noticed it maybe half the time on the trial packs of 300mg paraxanthine. It wasn’t as effective as a 6:00am wake up but if I was well-rested it did put me in a good mood
Thank you for the feedback on it.

I'll just be happy when we can get Energized Aminos back in stock. I have to focus on that first before we could make any changes with them; but I'm always open to ideas.

If we used it in something, it would be part of an overall formula with caffeine and other stimulants in it.

For me, I had the opposite effect from it in that it gave me a headache and made me feel spacey and in a bad mood. That's okay though, if other people like it, I'm open to use it in formulas. I know that everyone responds different to different things, and my experience with it may not be indicative of other peoples.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would also be cool to see some Halloween flavors of the powders too
I would love to be able to do that. Halloween is my favorite time of the year. Hopefully we can do that next year; the main emphasis right now when it comes to flavored powders is just trying to get the existing flavors back in stock.

We are hoping to have some flavors of Focus XT and Energized Aminos back in stock within the next month to month and a half.

In January, the contract manufacturing situation for flavored powders should hopefully improve a lot on our end and if all goes well, next year could be a year when you see a lot more flavored powders from us.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'd be open to it if enough people wanted us to.

For me personally, it made me feel a bit off and it isn't a feeling that I liked. But I always say that people react differently to different things, and I don't let my personal experiences stand in the way of offering something if enough customers want it.
This is similar to the way dynamine makes me feel. Kind of gives me an off dirty stim feel. I thought paraxanthine felt like a cleaner caffeine buzz if that makes sense. Would be cool to see this paired with a little caffeine and teacrine IMO.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love to be able to do that. Halloween is my favorite time of the year. Hopefully we can do that next year; the main emphasis right now when it comes to flavored powders is just trying to get the existing flavors back in stock.

We are hoping to have some flavors of Focus XT and Energized Aminos back in stock within the next month to month and a half.

In January, the contract manufacturing situation for flavored powders should hopefully improve a lot on our end and if all goes well, next year could be a year when you see a lot more flavored powders from us.
Candy Corn Focus XT was such a tremendous flavor in ice water 🤤

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Candy Corn Focus XT was such a tremendous flavor in ice water 🤤
I really hope to be able to bring that back next year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is similar to the way dynamine makes me feel. Kind of gives me an off dirty stim feel. I thought paraxanthine felt like a cleaner caffeine buzz if that makes sense. Would be cool to see this paired with a little caffeine and teacrine IMO.
Dynamine doesn't make me feel that way personally, but everyone is different. I will say that I definitely like Dynamine better paired with Teacrine or Eria than I do by itself.

I will add to the Paraxanthine conversation that I already emailed and asked for updated pricing. I hadn't priced this in a couple of years, but at one point the pricing was insane for what it was. So that's another factor to consider.

ironfiend23

Awards
Hey Steve, I know it wouldn't be a priority but I'm always intrigued by dual benefits of some of the SNS/CEL products. Such as while something may be good for strength it imay also be beneficial for the liver etc.

While I'm pretty well versed on the medical and vitamin side I am not as much on supplements and herbs. I'd love a breakdown somewhere of what products may have additional benefits and therefore may even be considered health staples (outside of the obvious like liver assist, cardiovascular and the rest ...which are great products!) Thanks!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Steve, I know it wouldn't be a priority but I'm always intrigued by dual benefits of some of the SNS/CEL products. Such as while something may be good for strength it imay also be beneficial for the liver etc.

While I'm pretty well versed on the medical and vitamin side I am not as much on supplements and herbs. I'd love a breakdown somewhere of what products may have additional benefits and therefore may even be considered health staples (outside of the obvious like liver assist, cardiovascular and the rest ...which are great products!) Thanks!
So im not Steve, but a good place to start is on his websites they have a Health tab that lists all products that have health benefits. All the products have Steves amazing write ups, so you can get some really deep understanding if you decide to read through them.

ironfiend23

Awards
So im not Steve, but a good place to start is on his websites they have a Health tab that lists all products that have health benefits. All the products have Steves amazing write ups, so you can get some really deep understanding if you decide to read through them.

Thank you very much!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thank you. I'm always glad to help and answer questions any way that I can.

As @TheMrMuscle mentioned, we do categorize some things on the site and that is a good start for some things, although it doesn't completely cover the full scope of what you're mentioning because we have so many products, its hard to cover everything.

Also, we are in the process of doing some website updates, and when they take full effect, there will be more categories.

On most products, I always try to offer very comprehensive write ups, but sometimes we do have to touch on the more focal points and may mention the other things, but not fully expand on them.

I love the idea you're mentioning here, and just trying to think about the best way to do it. Because there are a lot of products that we offer that while normally known for certain things, they actually have a lot of overall health applications to them as well. A few examples I can think of:
  • CEL Api-Plex - being under CEL, its mostly thought of as being for bodybuilding, but Apigenin is one of the most researched ingredients on the market and is good for a wide variety of anti-aging, longevity, and overall health benefits.
  • CEL Epi-Plex - while known mostly for lean muscle and muscular endurance, Epi-Plex is also great for cardiovascular health and immune support.
  • CEL M-Test - many people think of testosterone boosters as being just for workout and libido purposes, but the really shine in terms of helping people feel better and have better energy levels and a better mood in day to day life.
  • CEL Super Swole - mostly known as a stimulant free pre-workout and pump product, we could take this exact formula and call it something else and it would easily be one of, if not the best blood flow and endothelial health products on the market.
  • CEL TUDCA - known almost solely for liver health, TUDCA is also great for microbiome support and retina health.
  • SNS Agmatine XT - agmatine is commonly known for its pump benefits, but also has a lot of nootropic and neuroprotective benefits.
  • SNS Amentoflavone XT - amentoflavone is commonly known for its pump benefits, but also has a lot of neuroprotective benefits and also has some really good blood flow and cardiovascular support benefits. It is also very good for erection quality.
  • SNS Anabolic XT - the ingredients in Anabolic XT have such a variety of overall health benefits that a series of articles could be written about them. It covers so many general health benefits. Plus, I love that so many people find that it helps improve motivation to train and in day to day life.
  • SNS Elite Curcumin - this product is so in depth in terms of how it works and great for so many different things that a series of articles could be written on it. I think that Curcumin gets thought of a lot as just for joint health, but that's really overlooking 99% of the benefits of the ingredient.
  • SNS Kidney Assist XT - also is great for urinary tract, prostate health, and liver support. Also some cardiovascular support benefits.
  • SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules - imo the most underrated liver support ingredient on the market and can also help with certain cognitive health issues.
  • SNS Optimize-T - many people think of testosterone boosters as being just for workout and libido purposes, but the really shine in terms of helping people feel better and have better energy levels and a better mood in day to day life. Optimize-T isn't just a test booster, its also a great anti-aging & longevity product.
  • SNS Pepti-Plex - this product is so complex that I think some people have a hard time fully understanding it. It's great for muscle building, but also for recovering from muscle injury and is a great product to help hold onto strength and muscle in aging individuals. It is a true anti-aging, longevity, and muscle health product.
  • SNS Recomp20 - one of the actives in Recomp20 is great for a wide variety of different overall health benefits.
  • SNS Sabroxy XT - it is a great nootropic but so underrated for its bdnf benefits. It is something that people could and should use daily to help with bdnf levels as they age.
  • SNS Stress & Anxiety Support - great for stress, anxiety, and mood. But also very good for memory, especially memory lapses that come as a result of stress and trauma.
  • SNS VasoForce XT - it is mostly known for being a stimulant free pre-workout and pump product, but is also great for cardiovascular health, blood flow, circulation, improved erection quality, etc.
^^^^ That is in no way meant to be a complete list, just some of the examples that I can think of right off.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I'm always glad to help and answer questions any way that I can.

As @TheMrMuscle mentioned, we do categorize some things on the site and that is a good start for some things, although it doesn't completely cover the full scope of what you're mentioning because we have so many products, its hard to cover everything.

Also, we are in the process of doing some website updates, and when they take full effect, there will be more categories.

On most products, I always try to offer very comprehensive write ups, but sometimes we do have to touch on the more focal points and may mention the other things, but not fully expand on them.

I love the idea you're mentioning here, and just trying to think about the best way to do it. Because there are a lot of products that we offer that while normally known for certain things, they actually have a lot of overall health applications to them as well. A few examples I can think of:
  • CEL Api-Plex - being under CEL, its mostly thought of as being for bodybuilding, but Apigenin is one of the most researched ingredients on the market and is good for a wide variety of anti-aging, longevity, and overall health benefits.
  • CEL Epi-Plex - while known mostly for lean muscle and muscular endurance, Epi-Plex is also great for cardiovascular health and immune support.
  • CEL M-Test - many people think of testosterone boosters as being just for workout and libido purposes, but the really shine in terms of helping people feel better and have better energy levels and a better mood in day to day life.
  • CEL Super Swole - mostly known as a stimulant free pre-workout and pump product, we could take this exact formula and call it something else and it would easily be one of, if not the best blood flow and endothelial health products on the market.
  • CEL TUDCA - known almost solely for liver health, TUDCA is also great for microbiome support and retina health.
  • SNS Agmatine XT - agmatine is commonly known for its pump benefits, but also has a lot of nootropic and neuroprotective benefits.
  • SNS Amentoflavone XT - amentoflavone is commonly known for its pump benefits, but also has a lot of neuroprotective benefits and also has some really good blood flow and cardiovascular support benefits. It is also very good for erection quality.
  • SNS Anabolic XT - the ingredients in Anabolic XT have such a variety of overall health benefits that a series of articles could be written about them. It covers so many general health benefits. Plus, I love that so many people find that it helps improve motivation to train and in day to day life.
  • SNS Elite Curcumin - this product is so in depth in terms of how it works and great for so many different things that a series of articles could be written on it. I think that Curcumin gets thought of a lot as just for joint health, but that's really overlooking 99% of the benefits of the ingredient.
  • SNS Kidney Assist XT - also is great for urinary tract, prostate health, and liver support. Also some cardiovascular support benefits.
  • SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules - imo the most underrated liver support ingredient on the market and can also help with certain cognitive health issues.
  • SNS Optimize-T - many people think of testosterone boosters as being just for workout and libido purposes, but the really shine in terms of helping people feel better and have better energy levels and a better mood in day to day life. Optimize-T isn't just a test booster, its also a great anti-aging & longevity product.
  • SNS Pepti-Plex - this product is so complex that I think some people have a hard time fully understanding it. It's great for muscle building, but also for recovering from muscle injury and is a great product to help hold onto strength and muscle in aging individuals. It is a true anti-aging, longevity, and muscle health product.
  • SNS Recomp20 - one of the actives in Recomp20 is great for a wide variety of different overall health benefits.
  • SNS Sabroxy XT - it is a great nootropic but so underrated for its bdnf benefits. It is something that people could and should use daily to help with bdnf levels as they age.
  • SNS Stress & Anxiety Support - great for stress, anxiety, and mood. But also very good for memory, especially memory lapses that come as a result of stress and trauma.
  • SNS VasoForce XT - it is mostly known for being a stimulant free pre-workout and pump product, but is also great for cardiovascular health, blood flow, circulation, improved erection quality, etc.
^^^^ That is in no way meant to be a complete list, just some of the examples that I can think of right off.
Any estimate on DPS getting Vasoforce XT back? Wanna stack it with my Ghost legend…should pair well with the Citruline and Nitrosigine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any estimate on DPS getting Vasoforce XT back? Wanna stack it with my Ghost legend…should pair well with the Citruline and Nitrosigine.
It's in transit to them right now. We have stock, they just ran out before the reordered. It shipped to them today so they should have it day after tomorrow.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depending on how well that is absorbed or tolerated, i would make a g70x standalone a staple. Indena ginseng phytosome looks really good, but nobody has ever offered it at anywhere near the dosage athletes use it for. I think the highest dosage ive seen was like 30-70mg
I am also interested in this as a stand alone. I'd love to stack it with Recomp20 in the future. I'd also like to add it in a few months while I run Pepti-Plex.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am also interested in this as a stand alone. I'd love to stack it with Recomp20 in the future. I'd also like to add it in a few months while I run Pepti-Plex.
I may be open to that down the road if enough people are interested. We do have a few single ingredients that are going to be released soon because they've been in process, but our main focus has been on formulation products lately. Unfortunately, single ingredients just don't sell as well as they used to and its like most people don't seem to understand or care about the differences between higher quality and standardized extracts versus just plain herbs anymore. It's weird how market wide knowledge seems to have actually gone backwards on that subject.

We use G70X in Anabolic XT and Cloma-Plex, and it will be Libido Boost XT when we release that.

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may be open to that down the road if enough people are interested. We do have a few single ingredients that are going to be released soon because they've been in process, but our main focus has been on formulation products lately. Unfortunately, single ingredients just don't sell as well as they used to and its like most people don't seem to understand or care about the differences between higher quality and standardized extracts versus just plain herbs anymore. It's weird how market wide knowledge seems to have actually gone backwards on that subject.

We use G70X in Anabolic XT and Cloma-Plex, and it will be Libido Boost XT when we release that.
My thought was atm SNS/CEL are the only formulas with it. No one else is offering it as a single ingredient. If you google, the GS15-4 product comes up. That is nothing like this extract. I would not be surprised if ppl bought that assuming any ginsenosides supplement would work the same. Being the first to offer it seemed wise, but I only know my personal interest.

I plan to run AnabolicXT down the road. Running Pepti-Plex long term to see what it's truly capable of. Being able to add this at some point sounds worth trying.

I totally understand if the interest is simply not there.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
My thought was atm SNS/CEL are the only formulas with it. No one else is offering it as a single ingredient. If you google, the GS15-4 product comes up. That is nothing like this extract. I would not be surprised if ppl bought that assuming any ginsenosides supplement would work the same. Being the first to offer it seemed wise, but I only know my personal interest.

I plan to run AnabolicXT down the road. Running Pepti-Plex long term to see what it's truly capable of. Being able to add this at some point sounds worth trying.

Ginseng extract is one of those supplements only the people who can absorb it can enjoy. I think it was doctors best that had the phytosome but the dose was microscopic. I believe everyone would have a chance to experience ginseng as a supplement that profoundly increases energy using a well-dosed phytosome.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ginseng extract is one of those supplements only the people who can absorb it can enjoy. I think it was doctors best that had the phytosome but the dose was microscopic. I believe everyone would have a chance to experience ginseng as a supplement that profoundly increases energy using a well-dosed phytosome.
There's a little more to it than that too though.

I know you probably know this, but I'm just expanding on this for people that don't:

Ginseng is just the herb. With most herbs, there are one or more constituents that provide the actual benefits of that herb that people are looking for. In the case of Ginseng, it can be standardized a few different ways for different constituents, including Ginsenosides. Then, there are different ginsenosides, which support doing different things in the body.

There are a lot of different branded ginseng extracts available, for a variety of purposes.

In the case of Anabolic XT, Cloma-Plex, and the upcoming Libido Boost XT, I feel that G70X is the best one for the purposes of those products.

------------

The reason that you only see low active dosages of the phytosome one that you mentioned is because the price of that branded ingredient is extremely high. If a brand were to offer a mega dosed version of that particular one, no one would want to pay the price they'd have to charge for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

The marketing on the G15-4 ingredient is very good; they put a lot of money into marketing it and it may be good for some things, but imo G70X is a better ingredient for the purposes of the products that we use it in.

That's the thing - 99% of people that want to try ginseng just go buy the cheapest ginseng they can find; and that makes it difficult to compete with from a branded ingredient perspective because unfortunately most people now days don't seem to care about quality extracts, the differences between extracts, etc.

I love herbal extracts and researching the differences between them, but unfortunately the average person just doesn't care now days. It's like Horny Goat Weed, what works is a high standardization of Icariin; what sells is usually base material with no standardization or standardized to Icariins. For anyone that doesn't know, Icariin is the active ingredient that does the job; Icariins is a family that may contain little to no actual Icariin. Why do brands use Icariins rather than Icariin? Because its around 12.00 per kg. instead of close to 300.00 per kg.

I'm certainly open to offering it if enough people are interested. Similar to how we offer C30X as Cistanche XT.

^^^ But like in the case of Cistanche XT and us offering a min. 30% extract, the battle we fight is that there are brands that offer basic herb powder and use deceptive labeling and sell it for less and those are the ones we have to compete with; and the average consumer doesn't know the difference.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still interested in offering single ingredient products - we have 3 ready to launch soon and we have at least 4 that I can think of in process; we just admittedly have to prioritize formulas ahead of them now days unless theirs something that just has super high demand.

I'll go ahead and say what two of the ones coming soon are - Theracurmin XT and Cocoabuterol XT.

There are several single ingredient items I would love to be able to offer if there was enough demand on them - Saberry, Polygala, Horny Goat Weed (std. for Icariin), Zylaria, and I could go on and on with ideas.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
The reason that you only see low active dosages of the phytosome one that you mentioned is because the price of that branded ingredient is extremely high. If a brand were to offer a mega dosed version of that particular one, no one would want to pay the price they'd have to charge for it.
no kidding!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another thought about G70X would be another formula. I really enjoyed Recomp20. The Apigenin in Pepti-Plex has me feeling chiller than I was last week. A different recomp product with the same two ingredient in Recomp20 + Apigenin + G70X would be appealing to others I'd imagine. Not saying to reformulate, as that product is great as is. But another option for recomp from SNS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another thought about G70X would be another formula. I really enjoyed Recomp20. The Apigenin in Pepti-Plex has me feeling chiller than I was last week. A different recomp product with the same two ingredient in Recomp20 + Apigenin + G70X would be appealing to others I'd imagine. Not saying to reformulate, as that product is great as is. But another option for recomp from SNS.
Thanks. I'm always open to suggestions and ideas.

We will definitely be using it in the upcoming Libido Boost XT formula and possibly in a couple of others.

Stanfoo

Awards
Any estimates on libido boost xt release?

And are you able to release the ingredients label?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha. I'm not sure an exact ETA on Libido Boost XT but if I had to guess, I would say January.

Formula is done, labels are done, there are just some other things that are in front of it - but everything is finalized and ready to go.

I'm not going to release any information about the formula yet, but I think that people will be very pleased with it. It will be a 4 capsule per day formula, but people will be able to take more if they would like to. The reason for doing the suggested use based around 4 capsules is that's because a lot of the general health audience won't buy products that require more than 4 per day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to provide a quick update to the thread.

In the very near future, there will be 2 SNS single ingredient products that will launch that I've been needing to launch for awhile, a new Xtreme Performance Gels product, and the new Growth Factor XT will launch.

In addition, we have a lot of new products that have been in process that should be coming in over the next couple months.

Our focus admittedly hasn't been as much on single ingredient items in awhile, but the single ingredient ones that will be coming out are cool, unique, and exciting and things that have been in process for some time.