Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2022 Edition)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Overrated and tasted like crap tbh lol
Blasphemy lol (it did taste like absolute trash tho)

Ultima was more of a stim free pre/performance enhancer. Strive was their intra. I used a ton of both.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In the 80's all supplements tasted horrible !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the 80's all supplements tasted horrible !!
I remember Metaform Heat from 96'ish after all these years later bc the taste was so traumatic.

Even typing this it's like a flashback and I can taste the taste in my mouth again lol :ROFLMAO:😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love a good sleeping pill, but I’m on an IF schedule, and always feel like I have trouble absorbing them after dinner. Would the sleep shot be able to be held in the mouth long enough for some absorption there? I keep some dissolving melatonin available as it circumvents that problem but would love more hardcore products available that fit the bill as well.
In theory, I would think so, if that's the way you choose to use it.

The samples of Sleep Shot XT worked great for me and in the process of trying to get the flavors perfect. I would guess that it's going to be a Q1 release this coming year but not sure what part of Q1 because that could depend on flavor availability and scheduling with other new product launches.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything in the works around a stim free intra drink? I used to love Ultima by Omega back in the day
Yes, we have Intra's planned under both SNS, CEL, and possibly also Muscle Addiction this coming year.

I can't say too much about the formulas quite yet, except they will both be very comprehensive and have similarities, but CEL's will have some uniqueness to it that will appeal to some of the more hardcore customer base.

For SNS and CEL, the formulas are pretty much finalized and we will likely start requesting flavor samples as soon as next week.

If anyone would like to suggest flavors, I'm open to suggestions or opinions.

The plan as of right now is to have several flavor samples made of each and launch with the two best of each one and then add flavors as time goes on &/or as sales and demand grows.

Here are some of the options that I'm think of narrowing down from:

Blue Raspberry or Sour Blue Raspberry
Grape Bubblegum
Grape Limeade
Jaw Breaker
Lemon Lime
Peach Rings/Sour Peach Candy
Pink Grapefruit
Sour Apple
Tigers Blood (typically watermelon, strawberry, hint of coconut)
Watermelon

We would want 2 flavors of each to launch and for the flavors to not be overlapping; we'd want different flavors for each product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, we have Intra's planned under both SNS, CEL, and possibly also Muscle Addiction this coming year.

I can't say too much about the formulas quite yet, except they will both be very comprehensive and have similarities, but CEL's will have some uniqueness to it that will appeal to some of the more hardcore customer base.

For SNS and CEL, the formulas are pretty much finalized and we will likely start requesting flavor samples as soon as next week.

The plan as of right now is to have several flavor samples made of each and launch with the two best of each one and then add flavors as time goes on &/or as sales and demand grows.

Grape Bubblegum
Grape Limeade
Jaw Breaker
Lemon Lime
Pink Grapefruit
Sour Apple
Watermelon

We would want 2 flavors of each to launch and for the flavors to not be overlapping; we'd want different flavors for each product.
Any reason why it needs to be Grape Bubblegum and not just regular without the Grape? I've noticed this with a lot of companies doing it as Grape Bubblegum but I will say I have tried a few that were just bubblegum, not grape, and they tasted very good.

Also, I'd suggest Rocket Pop, Snow Cone, and Pineapple Orange

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reason why it needs to be Grape Bubblegum and not just regular without the Grape? I've noticed this with a lot of companies doing it as Grape Bubblegum but I will say I have tried a few that were just bubblegum, not grape, and they tasted very good.

No, Grape Bubblegum is just a flavor that I like myself and one that we've been asked for.

We're definitely open to doing a regular grape, its just that people have different definitions of what they consider a good grape flavor to be - like concord grape, grape soda type grape, etc.

I love Rocket Pop/Snow Cone myself and it almost made the list above so I can definitely include it.

Pineapple orange sounds good too - I don't think it would be a good candidate for the first two, but would make a good additional flavor. Mango Pineapple is another one that I was considering.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Grape
Blood Orange
Thinking like a concord grape type flavor?

Blood orange is one that may be a good option for additional flavors.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Grape bubblegum is just a really solid flavor. Never had a supp in that flavor that wasn’t at least decent .

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll drink whatever and am not too picky, but I like peach, watermelon, and apple plus any sort of sour flavors long term.

I was just looking at my cupboard tho and intra is the only thing sns/cel hasn’t replaced for me yet (other than maybe multi/efa but you’ve talked about reasons for not bringing those out so far anyways).

I’m just waiting for daily gains and an intra. 🙂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll drink whatever and am not too picky, but I like peach, watermelon, and apple plus any sort of sour flavors long term.

I was just looking at my cupboard tho and intra is the only thing sns/cel hasn’t replaced for me yet (other than maybe multi/efa but you’ve talked about reasons for not bringing those out so far anyways).

I’m just waiting for daily gains and an intra. 🙂
Thank you.

I hope that we will be able to do a multi-vitamin sometimes in 2023 and maybe once stock levels get back right on everything else, I may look into adding a very high potency enteric coated EFA. I myself want to add an Algal oil EFA supplement for those that don't eat fish or hate the aftertaste of fish oil.

I think and hope that you'll like the Intra profiles when we release them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Welsh's Grape Juice
I haven't tried that in so many years. I'll grab one over the weekend to remind me of what flavor that would be like asking for from a flavor sampling end. I'm definitely open to a grape flavor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about a “beauty” anti aging all in one supp for the older crowd?
I have the formula laid out for a hair, skin, and nails type beauty formula with a few more cool things added into it.

I definitely want to release it because I put a lot of time into research and the formula; we just have to get a few other things out first.

I love the concepts of longevity and anti-aging supplements in general and that's a big thing with them is the term anti-aging means different things to different people. That's why I've been considering doing a separate designated anti-aging/longevity line at some point in the future.

larkham

Awards

Grape Bubblegum
Grape Limeade
Jaw Breaker
Lemon Lime
Pink Grapefruit
Sour Apple
Watermelon

Can never go wrong with Grape or Sour apple IMO. Please don’t make them overly sweet!!!! I guess I could always add more water though.

I’ll be purchasing once launched! My shopping list seems to be growing….
Just purchased 4 x Optimize. Waiting on AXT and will purchase Joint Support. Now an intra!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[QUOTE="sns8778, post: 6683009, member:[/quote]

Grape Bubblegum
Grape Limeade
Jaw Breaker
Lemon Lime
Pink Grapefruit
Sour Apple
Watermelon

We would want 2 flavors of each to launch and for the flavors to not be overlapping; we'd want different flavors for each product.[/QUOTE]

Bolded above. Also interested in rocket pop/snow cone, but only if tweaking from the flavoring for FocusXT rocket pop which I was not a huge fan of. Just very different from other rocket pop (red, white, & blue) type flavors from other companiez.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established

Grape Bubblegum
Grape Limeade
Jaw Breaker
Lemon Lime
Pink Grapefruit
Sour Apple
Watermelon

Grape Limeaid....love that in Focus XT. Peach would be good as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Grape Limeaid Focus was a terrific flavor for it!
yes it was
funny story about it .. i know @sns8778 is very proud of the flavoring.

I once asked him when is grape lemonade will be in stock .. and got educated on the difference between lemon & lime .. was very interesting lol

peach rings & sweet apple would be interesting .. i havent had a bad flavor to be honest for focusXT yet

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Grape Limeaid....love that in Focus XT. Peach would be good as well
Grape Limeaid Focus was a terrific flavor for it!
I love the Grape Limeade flavor myself. That is my favorite flavor on Focus XT.

Speaking of Focus XT and Peach, first priority is getting back out the existing flavors, but then :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Post-workout powder containing the following: Creatine, Leucine, D-Ribose, HICA, Velositol, Betaine Anhydrous, Calcium-HMB, Astragin.
I've always thought about doing a post workout but they've never been a great selling category. But I'm definitely open to it.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've always thought about doing a post workout but they've never been a great selling category. But I'm definitely open to it.
I think it'd have to be formualted as an intra/post-WO drink that you'd start during and finish after. Otherwise it just ends up being too much liquid around a short time frame with a pre, intra aminos/carbs, then a post. And then some do a shake after.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I’d personally skip. Obviously has use but I feel you’ll see a company release one, and within a year or two, it’s off the market.

Instead of a post workout product, I’d rather just see a protein powder. Then you could eventually run package deals for a pre workout, intra, and protein powder combo

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it'd have to be formualted as an intra/post-WO drink that you'd start during and finish after. Otherwise it just ends up being too much liquid around a short time frame with a pre, intra aminos/carbs, then a post. And then some do a shake after.
I was thinking about adding cluster dextrin to it as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi would be more likely to use an intra formula than a post

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards

Grape Bubblegum
Grape Limeade
Jaw Breaker
Lemon Lime
Pink Grapefruit
Sour Apple
Watermelon

rocket pop !

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. Also I’ve seen too many post workouts that just don’t seem to offer a good value. Like even if the ingredients cost a lot and the company isn’t marking it up that bad, I just think a lot of consumers get a better bang for the buck on the pre/Intra side or even protein.

I could just foresee a lot of effort here for a product that comes out to be $2/scoop where it’s just not going to be a big seller. Even as a loyal fan I’d put that money into other products from the lineup.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wasn't going to post it and spoil it, but you nailed it - that was my plan with one of the products.

I'd mentioned that we were thinking of doing two different ones and one of them is tentatively designed to where it could be used pre/intra/post. I don't mean pre in the sense of a pre-workout, I mean it in the sense of how many of us use EAA's or BCAA's pre and intra.

Yeah I’d personally skip. Obviously has use but I feel you’ll see a company release one, and within a year or two, it’s off the market.

Instead of a post workout product, I’d rather just see a protein powder. Then you could eventually run package deals for a pre workout, intra, and protein powder combo
Yeah, its definitely not as popular as the pre-workout category.

I wish that we could do a protein, but protein prices are at an all-time high and even when they aren't, for most brands they are products that are very low margin at best and sometimes brands lose money on them after factoring in shipping; and we just can't take that chance right now. I also feel like we would need a bigger distribution network in general, as in more people knowing about us as a brand.

I was thinking about adding cluster dextrin to it as well.
My original thought was wanting to add Clusterdextrin to one of them but I'm thinking now that I may either have a Clusterdextrin and carb free version of it if I do &/or do a Clusterdextrin separate as a stand alone option and that way people could use the dosage that they wanted to with what they wanted to.

I'm a huge Clusterdextrin fan and have loved than ingredient before most people had ever heard of it, but the downside to adding it in a product and not giving people a carb free option of the same product is that Clusterdextrin is expensive and adds quite a bit to a product cost and also that some people want to avoid carbs altogether.

Hi would be more likely to use an intra formula than a post
I think that's 99% of people and that's why we've never done a post workout before and why now, I had been planning on a formula that could double as both.

I can't give out formula details yet, but it would be one where someone could take 1 to 2 scoops pre/intra and then another scoop post if they would like to.

Agreed. Also I’ve seen too many post workouts that just don’t seem to offer a good value. Like even if the ingredients cost a lot and the company isn’t marking it up that bad, I just think a lot of consumers get a better bang for the buck on the pre/Intra side or even protein.

I could just foresee a lot of effort here for a product that comes out to be $2/scoop where it’s just not going to be a big seller. Even as a loyal fan I’d put that money into other products from the lineup.
I think that the average person is only going to drink 1 product around their workout; then some people will drink 2 - a pre-workout and an intra; and that protein is a norm post workout - but that people just aren't interested or willing to drink a 3rd drink in addition to the protein.

That's why I was thinking of doing a product that a person could do 2 scoops of and drink pre and intra or 3 scoops of and start sipping 15 mins pre, drink most of it intra, and finish it off post.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn't going to post it and spoil it, but you nailed it - that was my plan with one of the products.

I'd mentioned that we were thinking of doing two different ones and one of them is tentatively designed to where it could be used pre/intra/post. I don't mean pre in the sense of a pre-workout, I mean it in the sense of how many of us use EAA's or BCAA's pre and intra.

Yeah, its definitely not as popular as the pre-workout category.

I wish that we could do a protein, but protein prices are at an all-time high and even when they aren't, for most brands they are products that are very low margin at best and sometimes brands lose money on them after factoring in shipping; and we just can't take that chance right now. I also feel like we would need a bigger distribution network in general, as in more people knowing about us as a brand.

My original thought was wanting to add Clusterdextrin to one of them but I'm thinking now that I may either have a Clusterdextrin and carb free version of it if I do &/or do a Clusterdextrin separate as a stand alone option and that way people could use the dosage that they wanted to with what they wanted to.

I'm a huge Clusterdextrin fan and have loved than ingredient before most people had ever heard of it, but the downside to adding it in a product and not giving people a carb free option of the same product is that Clusterdextrin is expensive and adds quite a bit to a product cost and also that some people want to avoid carbs altogether.

I think that's 99% of people and that's why we've never done a post workout before and why now, I had been planning on a formula that could double as both.

I can't give out formula details yet, but it would be one where someone could take 1 to 2 scoops pre/intra and then another scoop post if they would like to.

I think that the average person is only going to drink 1 product around their workout; then some people will drink 2 - a pre-workout and an intra; and that protein is a norm post workout - but that people just aren't interested or willing to drink a 3rd drink in addition to the protein.

That's why I was thinking of doing a product that a person could do 2 scoops of and drink pre and intra or 3 scoops of and start sipping 15 mins pre, drink most of it intra, and finish it off post.
That's the key right there.

Start sipping pre and during the workout. I know that's how the most common insulin and pre/intra protocol works with the pros... and when I daable with intra (no slin of course) I have a big 64oz jug and I start sipping as I pull up to the gym and I finish it as I leave the gym.

Being that I'm keto and fast, I don't do that all the time and my favorite intra mix always has cluster dextrin which is pretty "forgiving" so to say with regards to ketosis if I don't go overboard but I tend to only do that every so often (I fast so that's the other issue and teain very early).

I use to also make a carb free version loaded with EAAs and the usual stuff.

I'd say best thing for a brand would be to do a carb free and offer the cluster dextrin as a standalone because so much can be done with the dextrin as a single product....and what if the amount of carbs you have in the intra is too little or too much for a customer?... will definitely have all sorts of opinions about how much carbs are ideal.

Seems like a headache for a brand (and customer) to try to design the formula having the correct amount of carbs to "make everyone happy" which can't be done.

Many customers may not want carbs intra or they may just want to sprinkle maybe 10 gms. Then in the off-season, so to say..they add more.

Also think of the cluster dextrin like a stimulant you add to a stim free pre workout. You add as much as you want or as little as you want as per your current goals (or time of the day you workout)

A fully loaddd intra with cluster dextrin is just going to be way too costly for a brand (and a customer) IMHO, I'd have to assume 25 servings needs to retail for like $60 +. Id much rather have 2 products. But that's just me. If we weren't dealing with carbs as the ingredient in question then this would be less of a problem for people IMHO.

I can also see this a nice opportunity for a promotion every so often, bundle the 2 as a promo and they really are the perfect match for a bundle. I think that would do well.

None of these I even need to tell you as I'm sure you have these ideas in your head as we speak.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Start sipping pre and during the workout. I know that's how the most common insulin and pre/intra protocol works with the pros... and when I daable with intra (no slin of course) I have a big 64oz jug and I start sipping as I pull up to the gym and I finish it as I leave the gym.

Being that I'm keto and fast, I don't do that all the time and my favorite intra mix always has cluster dextrin which is pretty "forgiving" so to say with regards to ketosis if I don't go overboard but I tend to only do that every so often (I fast so that's the other issue and teain very early).

I'd say best thing for a brand would be to do a carb free and offer the cluster dextrin as a standalone because so much can be done with the dextrin as a single product....and what if the amount of carbs you have in the intra is too little or too much for a customer?... will definitely have all sorts of opinions about how much carbs are ideal.

Seems like a headache for a brand (and customer) to try to design the formula having the correct amount of carbs to "make everyone happy" which can't be done.

Many customers may not want carbs intra or they may just want to sprinkle maybe 10 gms. Then in the off-season, so to say..they add more.

Also think of the cluster dextrin like a stimulant you add to a stim free pre workout. You add as much as you want or as little as you want as per your current goals (or time of the day you workout)

A fully loaddd intra with cluster dextrin is just going to be way too costly for a brand (and a customer) IMHO, I'd have to assume 25 servings needs to retail for like $60 +. Id much rather have 2 products. But that's just me. If we weren't dealing with carbs as the ingredient in question then this would be less of a problem for people IMHO.

I can also see this a nice opportunity for a promotion every so often, bundle the 2 as a promo and they really are the perfect match for a bundle. I think that would do well.

None of these I even need to tell you as I'm sure you have these ideas in your head as we speak.
Thank you. Very well said and I agree on pretty much all points.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Agreed. I tend to drink 1/3-1/2 as I get ready for the gym then sip throughout.

I use different amounts of carbs for various reasons and agree it’s probably tough making everyone happy with carb amounts.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Paraxanthine would be amazing! Theres a company that sells it under enfinity®

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Paraxanthine would be amazing! Theres a company that sells it under enfinity®
I think muscle tech bought the rights to it.
This ingredient had been available for awhile as a branded ingredient but I hadn't seen it used in anything, so they had wound up going exclusive with Muscletech on it.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This ingredient had been available for awhile as a branded ingredient but I hadn't seen it used in anything, so they had wound up going exclusive with Muscletech on it.
I’m fairly underwhelmed with the sample packs. I get the on-paper appeal but nothing about the experience seemed that special.

Not to derail the thread just pointing out that I don’t think Steve is missing anything by not having jumped on it earlier

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hangover Support XT

Higher dosed Eria Jarensis caps, or larger count bottles to make it more economical.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hangover Support XT

Higher dosed Eria Jarensis caps, or larger count bottles to make it more economical.
I thought about a hangover product and have had a formula designed for a long time; I'll probably do one at some point, but probably would later on like late next year or something unless we get a lot more requests for it.

The reason that we went with 150 mg. for the Eria Jarensis capsules is that some people like 150 mg. and some people like 300 mg.; so the people that want 300 mg. can always take two but if we went with 300 mg. per capsule, the people that only wanted 150 mg. wouldn't be able to take them. Plus, I've found that based on feedback, a lot of people like 300 mg. pre-workout but people that take it daily like 150 mg. twice per day.

If enough people are interested, I'd be glad to do a multi-bottle special price for it, but I doubt would do an additional size on it just bc we've gotten away from that over the years. It used to be that bulk supplies of things sold better but they really don't anymore; the products that we have 2 sizes of now, we've found that its usually one size that sells and the other just kind of exists haha. The only exception I can think of right now would be PEA-500 Xtreme bc both sizes of that sell about equal.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
New MagteinPS study in healthy adults: https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/14/24/5235

“Subjects receiving MagteinPS showed significant improvements over the control group in all five subcategories of “The Clinical Memory Test” as well as the overall memory quotient scores. The older participants showed more improvement than younger participants. Results indicated significant benefits of MagteinPS in improving memory and cognition in healthy Chinese adults.”

Formula for Magtein PS:

MagteinPS (each capsule):
Magnesium L-threonate (Magtein): 400 mg
Vitamin D3: 80 IU
Vitamin C: 12 mg
Vitamin B6: 4 mg
Phosphatidylserine 50 mg

In the study, daily dosage was 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening before sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New MagteinPS study in healthy adults: https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/14/24/5235

“Subjects receiving MagteinPS showed significant improvements over the control group in all five subcategories of “The Clinical Memory Test” as well as the overall memory quotient scores. The older participants showed more improvement than younger participants. Results indicated significant benefits of MagteinPS in improving memory and cognition in healthy Chinese adults.”

Formula for Magtein PS:

MagteinPS (each capsule):
Magnesium L-threonate (Magtein): 400 mg
Vitamin D3: 80 IU
Vitamin C: 12 mg
Vitamin B6: 4 mg
Phosphatidylserine 50 mg

In the study, daily dosage was 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening before sleep.
Thanks for posting.

I want to add on to your post to prevent some confusion with people and hopefully help them understand this better:
  • Magtein is a branded version of Magnesium L-Threonate.
  • 400 mg. Magtein per capsule does NOT equal 400 mg. of Magnesium.
  • It takes 2,000 mg. Magtein to equal 144 mg. of actual elemental Magnesium.
  • It takes at least 3 capsules size '00' capsules or 4 size '0' capsules to provide 2,000 mg. Magtein.
So, in this study when it says that the daily dosage was 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening before sleep and then says that there was 400 mg. per capsules of Magnesium L-Threonate (Magtein), it's important for people to realize that this is not saying that there is 400 mg. of actual magnesium (elemental) per capsule.

It's also interesting to me that their math doesn't add up in the way they presented it in the study that you linked to, which was probably an honest mistake on their end.

The full copy and paste of the last line of the materials and method section says:
"Magtein®PS and placebo (starch) specification: 0.504 g/capsule, recommended dose was 2 g/person/day. Daily dosage was 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening before sleep."

If you look above it, and you had posted this part, they say that there is 400 mg. per capsule, but it says that the dosage was 2 capsules twice per day so that would be 4 caps per day. 4 capsules x 400 = 1,600 mg. But then it says in the same sentence that the recommended dose was 2 grams per person per day. So, something is mathematically off.