Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A product with all known ingredients to boost t cells in the body. Something that will go well with your Immune Support supplement. Unless immune support xt already has everything...
Immune Support XT is very comprehensive and really doesn't get nearly the attention on here that it deserves.

We have considered doing and advanced version of it. Do you have any particular ingredients in mind?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Appreciate all the info!! Pumped to see cocoabuterol on the list of items… Shred XT for the burner could work.
I like the name but unfortunately its already taken.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Incinerate XT
Metabolic Overdrive
Lipoburn XT
Lipovantage XT
Metabolic Burn XT
Metabolic Stoke
Thank you for the suggestions.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Immune Support XT is very comprehensive and really doesn't get nearly the attention on here that it deserves.

We have considered doing and advanced version of it. Do you have any particular ingredients in mind?
Definitely overlooked. One of my favorite SNS products (admittedly one of many). Always make sure to have a few bottles available.

With that being said.....very interested in what you have in store with Anabolic XT

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

No particular ingredients in mind. I have been using IML Max Defense but plan on switching over to Immune Support XT as its more affordable and I trust the quality is good.

But I was thinking you could make an enhanced option of the product that I could buy, keep on hand and use if I feel a cold coming on. Obviously you can't cure the common cold or flu - but something to really pump up the immune system in times of need. That's why I asked about including ingredients specifically known to increase T cells in the body (I'm no expert on what those ingredients would be). Maybe Immune Support XT w/ Enhanced T-Cell Formula lol something of that nature..

Anyways, I do look forward to Anabolic XT and will be ordering Immune Support XT from either your company's website or DPS within the next week. Looking forward to your upcoming releases!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
u saw the ingredient profile?
So drop it so we can buy it please
There's only a couple of people that know the ingredient profile thus far. GQ has seen some of it but not the final iteration of it.
Dane's, a very well respected member that doesn't post much anymore, also commented in a thread awhile back how exciting the formula for Anabolic XT and for Phosphatidic Acid XT are going to be.

I'll start a thread on it and do some ingredient reveals as we get closer to the 100% release date.

On one hand, I have people that want me to talk more about new releases and hype them more; but on the other hand, when I started doing that, I've had some people seem to be frustrated that I can't predict exact ETA's and that things sometimes happen to delay things. No one wants these products out more than me because I'm the one with money tied up in them haha; but we use a lot of branded ingredients and sometimes the branded ingredient companies are out of their own ingredients and also, as exciting as new products are, sometimes existing products that run low or are out of stock have to be bumped in front of them to get them back in stock or keep them in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No particular ingredients in mind. I have been using IML Max Defense but plan on switching over to Immune Support XT as its more affordable and I trust the quality is good.

But I was thinking you could make an enhanced option of the product that I could buy, keep on hand and use if I feel a cold coming on. Obviously you can't cure the common cold or flu - but something to really pump up the immune system in times of need. That's why I asked about including ingredients specifically known to increase T cells in the body (I'm no expert on what those ingredients would be). Maybe Immune Support XT w/ Enhanced T-Cell Formula lol something of that nature..

Anyways, I do look forward to Anabolic XT and will be ordering Immune Support XT from either your company's website or DPS within the next week. Looking forward to your upcoming releases!!
Immune Support XT really is a great product.

As for products to help with immune support against the common cold and flu, I really think Immune Support XT is tough to beat in that regard. Elderberry is one of the most commonly used ingredients to help w the flu and is Immune Support XT for example.

A lot of people I think overlook how comprehensive Immune Support XT really is.

Here's a link to the write up:

Immune-SupportXT-BANNER.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely overlooked. One of my favorite SNS products (admittedly one of many). Always make sure to have a few bottles available.

With that being said.....very interested in what you have in store with Anabolic XT
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words and I'm glad that you like Immune Support XT and many of the other products.

I'm excited about Anabolic XT myself. It's a great formula and I wish it had been out before now. I'll explain some of the delays when it comes out; some of it has been almost comical stuff like branded ingredient companies being out of their own ingredients - and I will say one that took a lot longer than expected was this one will have a black label style to it and just getting the label proofs down the way we wanted. But some of the delays have really just been prioritizing keeping existing products in stock and Anabolic XT getting bumped back because of it. Stuff like that sucks but its unavoidable - because as exciting as new products are, its making sure we have stock of the existing products and that they're selling well that allows for the new products to happen.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I appreciate the kind words and I'm glad that you like Immune Support XT and many of the other products.

I'm excited about Anabolic XT myself. It's a great formula and I wish it had been out before now. I'll explain some of the delays when it comes out; some of it has been almost comical stuff like branded ingredient companies being out of their own ingredients - and I will say one that took a lot longer than expected was this one will have a black label style to it and just getting the label proofs down the way we wanted. But some of the delays have really just been prioritizing keeping existing products in stock and Anabolic XT getting bumped back because of it. Stuff like that sucks but its unavoidable - because as exciting as new products are, its making sure we have stock of the existing products and that they're selling well that allows for the new products to happen.
No worries. I'm sure the delays are far more frustrating to you than they are to us. Probably not a bad thing. Gave me to opportunity to enjoy Anacyclus XT in the meantime, which has been fantastic. 2 bottles down and thinking I might make it a 4 bottle run. Need to try the new Joint Support as well. SNS has been killing it with all the new releases. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No worries. I'm sure the delays are far more frustrating to you than they are to. Probably not a bad thing. Gave me to opportunity to enjoy Anacyclus XT in the meantime, which has been fantastic. 2 bottles down and thinking I might make it a 4 bottle run. Need to try the new Joint Support as well. SNS has been killing it with all the new releases. Keep up the good work.
2 bottles into Anacyclus Xt and what are you noticing?

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
2 bottles into Anacyclus Xt and what are you noticing?
Increased muscle fullness throughout the day. Slight leaning out while around maintenance calories. Weights are moving noticeably easier. Finally hit the 130s for dumbbell incline bench, which is a first for me. Anytime I can get leaner and stronger while body weight remains unchanged is a big win for me.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Increased muscle fullness throughout the day. Slight leaning out while around maintenance calories. Weights are moving noticeably easier. Finally hit the 130s for dumbbell incline bench, which is a first for me. Anytime I can get leaner and stronger while body weight remains unchanged is a big win for me.
that sounds like a winner to me

Reactions: jh1
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome to hear, i have 2 bottles on the way. Looking forward to running them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No worries. I'm sure the delays are far more frustrating to you than they are to us. Probably not a bad thing. Gave me to opportunity to enjoy Anacyclus XT in the meantime, which has been fantastic. 2 bottles down and thinking I might make it a 4 bottle run. Need to try the new Joint Support as well. SNS has been killing it with all the new releases. Keep up the good work.
Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words.

I'm glad that you're enjoying Anacyclus XT and I think you'll love Joint Support XT. The feedback is great on it.

That's awesome. Thank you for sharing. When you have a moment, would you mind putting some of your results and feedback in the Anacyclus XT thread? I think it would help others know what to expect and help some that are waiting on feedback decide to give it a try.

Reactions: jh1
nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778

So with all the new products, what new one would you pair with Mtest and Anabolic Effect for lean mass gain. Libido is fine, so that doesn't matter to me. All day fullness for muscles would be great. Every new product offers improved test. I am just looking for your opinion. I know about trying the new solo product first. Thanks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778

So with all the new products, what new one would you pair with Mtest and Anabolic Effect for lean mass gain. Libido is fine, so that doesn't matter to me. All day fullness for muscles would be great. Every new product offers improved test. I am just looking for your opinion. I know about trying the new solo product first. Thanks.
I personally really like the stack of M-Test, Anabolic Effect, and Epi-Plex for lean muscle gains.

We make so many products that there are so many options to add to that, but some that stand out to me are VasoForce XT, X-Gels, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Anacyclus XT, Amentoflavone XT, and there are many more.

As for every new product offering improved test, a lot of them do but not all of them. Our most recent new release is Amentoflavone XT and it doesn't work off of improved test levels and a lot of people are loving it.

For all day Muscle Fullness, VasoForce XT is hard to beat. And it can be stacked with the new Amentoflavone XT if you'd like.

Great upcoming options for lean muscle gains will be:
- the Daily Use Ergogenic
- Phosphatidic Acid XT
- Anabolic XT
- Optimize-T
- 3 new natural anabolics due out under CEL by the end of the year

And many more. Our goal is to offer the best possible range of natural anabolic options available.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally really like the stack of M-Test, Anabolic Effect, and Epi-Plex for lean muscle gains.

We make so many products that there are so many options to add to that, but some that stand out to me are VasoForce XT, X-Gels, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Anacyclus XT, Amentoflavone XT, and there are many more.

As for every new product offering improved test, a lot of them do but not all of them. Our most recent new release is Amentoflavone XT and it doesn't work off of improved test levels and a lot of people are loving it.

For all day Muscle Fullness, VasoForce XT is hard to beat. And it can be stacked with the new Amentoflavone XT if you'd like.

Great upcoming options for lean muscle gains will be:
- Phosphatidic Acid XT
- Anabolic XT
- Optimize-T
- 3 new natural anabolics due out under CEL by the end of the year

And many more. Our goal is to offer the best possible range of natural anabolic options available.

I was looking more towards the newer products you have released this year to stack with it. That being said, DPS is out of stock on Epi-Plex. I enjoy the feeling of Mtest and Anabolic Effect, but lets be honest, who doesn't want more if they can get it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was looking more towards the newer products you have released this year to stack with it. That being said, DPS is out of stock on Epi-Plex. I enjoy the feeling of Mtest and Anabolic Effect, but lets be honest, who doesn't want more if they can get it.
Epi-Plex is in transit to them so they should have it back in stock by Tuesday/Wednesday.

Out of the recently released ones, I would say Anacyclus XT &/or Amentoflavone XT.

But for what you said about all day muscle fullness, for me that absolutely describes VasoForce XT.

For upcoming ones, the ones that stand out right off hand are:
- Phosphatidic Acid XT
- Anabolic XT
- Optimize-T
- Recomp 20
- 4 new natural anabolics due out under CEL by the end of the year (I said 3 earlier; I forgot 1)

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epi-Plex is in transit to them so they should have it back in stock by Tuesday/Wednesday.

Out of the recently released ones, I would say Anacyclus XT &/or Amentoflavone XT.

But for what you said about all day muscle fullness, for me that absolutely describes VasoForce XT.

- Phosphatidic Acid XT
- Anabolic XT
- Optimize-T
- Recomp 20
- 4 new natural anabolics due out under CEL by the end of the year (I said 3 earlier; I forgot 1)
I’m about to start a 3 month BMP/myosynergy run and was thinking of adding in maybe one more product to the stack. Any reason I shouldn’t add some mtest or maybe anacyclus to the stack? Maybe both? I feel like either products would complement pretty well.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for whats out right now .. i think you will enjoy Anacylus + Amento + Vaso stack

will give you that feeling what your looking for imo

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

- Phosphatidic Acid XT
- Anabolic XT
- Optimize-T
- Recomp 20
I am waiting to pull trigger on more Mtest before I see profile of optimize t. Really at 40 in need of running more testosterone support supplements. I also want to run phosphatidic xt, new anabolic alongside of it. So many options it's hard to try each product for 8 weeks solo to see how it works, have to trust something just work no matter what. For instance xgels work for me get really good strength gains from it, i would like to take it alongside PA and the new anabolic, but I won't know if the new anabolic is working.... if money wasn't an issue I would take all of it all the time.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

- Phosphatidic Acid XT
- Anabolic XT
- Optimize-T
- Recomp 20
Been a couple months since I asked. How’s Optimize-T coming? Has profile been released yet?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been loving the daily use of Vasoforce or Vaso6. I’m definitely looking forward to the daily ergogenic and OptimizeT!

Keep up the great work!
What are you noticing from daily vaso6 use?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a couple months since I asked. How’s Optimize-T coming? Has profile been released yet?
It has not, but Steve did mention it on Sunday in this post

Not yet, but I may put up a thread about it sometimes later this week.

I'm not sure if its next up to be released, there are 3 new products that should be coming out very close together and its one of them, but Elite Curcumin may make it out before Optimize-T. Some of that is up to the contract manufacturer and where they fit it in run wise.

Awhile back, I started teasing more things and talking about more new stuff because some people asked me too; but then I started getting nit picked and people had things to say when things get delayed kind of making fun of it. Delays have always been part of this industry and are even moreso now days. The rest of the world may seem to be getting back to a new normal, but Covid is very much still having lingering delays on the supply chain in this industry and probably will thru at least the end of Q1 2022.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Along with delays from manufacturing ingredients

People do understand steve is working non stop with no sleep to get us these sups .. and making sure they are tested and highest quality

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are you noticing from daily vaso6 use?
VASO6 has a lot of great potential benefits with daily use - improved circulation, blood flow, blood pressure support, erection quality, and more.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m about to start a 3 month BMP/myosynergy run and was thinking of adding in maybe one more product to the stack. Any reason I shouldn’t add some mtest or maybe anacyclus to the stack? Maybe both? I feel like either products would complement pretty well.
M-Test and Anacyclus XT would make a great stack with those imo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am waiting to pull trigger on more Mtest before I see profile of optimize t. Really at 40 in need of running more testosterone support supplements. I also want to run phosphatidic xt, new anabolic alongside of it. So many options it's hard to try each product for 8 weeks solo to see how it works, have to trust something just work no matter what. For instance xgels work for me get really good strength gains from it, i would like to take it alongside PA and the new anabolic, but I won't know if the new anabolic is working.... if money wasn't an issue I would take all of it all the time.
Optimize-T I think should be within a month unless we have to bump it back to keep existing products in stock.
It should stack very well with M-Test or be great for people that are looking for something different or that don't like some ingredients in M-Test.

Phosphatidic Acid XT should hopefully be out within the next 6 weeks or so. One of the delays with this was that they were out of one of their own ingredient for a couple of weeks, so nothing we can do about that. Anabolic XT is the definite priority above this one, but it shouldn't be out long after.

I'm the same way - there are so many things I like that I don't want to just run one thing for 6 or 8 weeks. I want the best results I can and don't want to hold myself back by just implementing one new thing at a time haha.

For Anabolic XT, there will be some things from it that you'll notice even if taking it with X-Gels and Phosphatidic Acid XT :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It should be out within the next month. I haven't released the profile yet. I thought about doing a discussion type thread about it and do an ingredient reveal every few days or something, but its hard to discuss something when you don't want to reveal all the ingredients yet :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been loving the daily use of Vasoforce or Vaso6. I’m definitely looking forward to the daily ergogenic and OptimizeT!

Keep up the great work!
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I love daily use VASO6 as well.

Optimize-T will be a great product.

The daily use ergogenic will be great as well. It's just taking forever to get everything right on a taste end of things and the flavored powder side of the industry is so delayed right now.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. I really appreciate that. I love daily use VASO6 as well.

Optimize-T will be a great product.

The daily use ergogenic will be great as well. It's just taking forever to get everything right on a taste end of things and the flavored powder side of the industry is so delayed right now.
As I get closer to 40, I need to be smart about my preworkout/stimulant/caffeine use. As a result I’ve become more interested in health/hormone optimization. Looking forward to Optimize-T quite a bit!

Thanks!

ToxAF

Awards
It should be out within the next month. I haven't released the profile yet. I thought about doing a discussion type thread about it and do an ingredient reveal every few days or something, but its hard to discuss something when you don't want to reveal all the ingredients yet :)
Really looking forward to Optimize-T, if its not too big of a reveal, will we see any overlap in the recently released single ingredient formulas like Furosap XT, Pine Pollen and Spilanthes?

ToxAF

Awards
As I get closer to 40, I need to be smart about my preworkout/stimulant/caffeine use. As a result I’ve become more interested in health/hormone optimization. Looking forward to Optimize-T quite a bit!

Thanks!
With you there, my sweet spot is with Alpha Y (SNS standalone nailed dosing imo) and caffeine, anything more makes me feel like shite.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
With you there, my sweet spot is with Alpha Y (SNS standalone nailed dosing imo) and caffeine, anything more makes me feel like shite.
I have been using PreKaged for a bit. Thinking of just switching to coffee. I work out first thing in the morning so that would probably work just as well. Not sure if I wanna keep using a Pre when I’m 40+.

ToxAF

Awards
I have been using PreKaged for a bit. Thinking of just switching to coffee. I work out first thing in the morning so that would probably work just as well. Not sure if I wanna keep using a Pre when I’m 40+.
Im 45, personally just stims before noon. Havent used preworkouts in years, just make me sick half the time. If discipline and desire cant carry me through a workout I probably need a day off anyways.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m just a little younger but feel the same. I’ve been moving more towards things that keep me progressing smoothly.

I’ll drink my coffee in the morning with breakfast usually train a few hours later so no stims in my pre lately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im 45, personally just stims before noon. Havent used preworkouts in years, just make me sick half the time. If discipline and desire cant carry me through a workout I probably need a day off anyways.
I'm not big on stims myself. My daily stim consumption is normally 1 scoop of Focus XT and 1 scoop of Energized Aminos. And then I'll take an Eria Jarensis or Dynamine capsule with it if I really need a boost.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you like our Alpha Yohimbine. I do as well. A lot of people that say they don't like Alpha Yohimbine haven't ever actually tried real Alpha Yohimbine.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really looking forward to Optimize-T, if its not too big of a reveal, will we see any overlap in the recently released single ingredient formulas like Furosap XT, Pine Pollen and Spilanthes?
I'm not going to say too much quite yet. I'll try to start a thread by the beginning of next week, but I have some personal things going on right now that I'm dealing with the last couple days and can't monitor a thread properly to put one up about it right now.

But a quick answer - there may be overlap on a thing or two, but not at a dosage that would prohibit one from being able to take them. I hope that makes sense.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not big on stims myself. My daily stim consumption is normally 1 scoop of Focus XT and 1 scoop of Energized Aminos. And then I'll take an Eria Jarensis or Dynamine capsule with it if I really need a boost.
Tried your Eria Jarensis product this morning, one cap with the rest of my stack - it was absolutely perfect The strength of one cap in combination with the other stimulants was just spot on.

I initially thought I didn’t like EJ products, but the truth was these companies were just dosing it too high for my tastes. 150mg was the perfect turbocharging for early morning leg training. Great mood/drive & extra energy without jacking up my heart rate or any other sides like jitters.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tried your Eria Jarensis product this morning, one cap with the rest of my stack - it was absolutely perfect The strength of one cap in combination with the other stimulants was just spot on.

I initially thought I didn’t like EJ products, but the truth was these companies were just dosing it too high for my tastes. 150mg was the perfect turbocharging for early morning leg training. Great mood/drive & extra energy without jacking up my heart rate or any other sides like jitters.
I think this is the case (at least for me lately) with a lot of the pre’s/stims out there… it’s either dosage or quality that makes them great or awful. The last year or so ive been dialing things in much better and all these single ingredient products we’ve been making have really helped with that (not to mention that the quality is never a question from SNS).

Makes a world of difference when you’re looking for true impact vs just pure Coke’d out energy and shakes