Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more I think on it the more I like the idea of a USP Labs "corrected clones" series that is a transparent version of some their classic products... but without the "suspected spiking" (emphasis on suspect as I do not want to make false assertions). It's probably the nostalgia in me but it is very appealing. Not sure if XT is mandatory as a component but if not maybe something like:

- Recomp 20 (Compound 20)
- Revise (Recreate)
- Ignit3 (Jack3d)
- Black Magic (Pink Magic) - not sure if you can put "black" or "white" on a label anymore though... srs
bumping this quote; but isn't pink magic still getting released by hi-tech since they bought USP Labs? I looked at the ingredient profile it has sme test boosting ingredients with a lil epi andro. Here is the formula

Eucommia Ulmoides 100:1 Extract (bark) (as Andro100) 750mg *

Tribulus Terrestris Extract (as Testosurge) (fruit) 375mg *

Massularia Acuminata Aqueous Extract 300mg *

Fenugreek 50% Extract (Standardized to Fenusides) 300mg *

Maca Extract (as MacaPure) (root) 157.5mg *

Dioscorea Makino Extract 75mg *

(Rhizome and aerial parts) (Standardized to extract ratio: 50-67:1)(equal to 3.75-5.025 grams of whole plant)

Proprietary Adaptogen and Protein Synthesis Compound:

Rhaponticum Carthamoides 98% Extract (root) 130mg * (Turkesterone)

Epiandrosterone 150mg *

25(R)-spirostan-22a-O-3b,5a,6b-Triol (Super Laxongenin) 150mg *

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bumping this quote; but isn't pink magic still getting released by hi-tech since they bought USP Labs? I looked at the ingredient profile it has sme test boosting ingredients with a lil epi andro. Here is the formula

(Rhizome and aerial parts) (Standardized to extract ratio: 50-67:1)(equal to 3.75-5.025 grams of whole plant)

Epiandrosterone 150mg *

yeah it looks like they are. We can call this one Fuchsia Magic lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
25(R)-spirostan-22a-O-3b,5a,6b-Triol (Super Laxongenin) 150mg

^ are they being clever with the name or this is something new ?

OLD >
25R-Diol [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol)
25R-X [(25R)-6-Oxospirost-5-en-3b-ol]

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25(R)-spirostan-22a-O-3b,5a,6b-Triol (Super Laxongenin) 150mg

^ are they being clever with the name or this is something new ?

OLD >
25R-Diol [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol)
25R-X [(25R)-6-Oxospirost-5-en-3b-ol]
I think its jus 25(R)-spirostan same ingredient that was in that product Massfx back in the day. Its not laxo.... I dont know why they got their tribulus listed as testosurge and not the fenugreek..........

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think its jus 25(R)-spirostan same ingredient that was in that product Massfx back in the day. Its not laxo.... I dont know why they got their tribulus listed as testosurge and not the fenugreek..........
I got some surprising results from Mass FX Black years ago. Like, I do wonder if it was spiked honestly.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got some surprising results from Mass FX Black years ago. Like, I do wonder if it was spiked honestly.
same here .. ever since i have been looking for those 25R but havent found a decent one

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried that **** when I was 18; I dont think it did anything for me............. I didnt do the black, I did their second release which was a mix of divanil(stinging nettle) and 25r of the bottle. People were raving about that ****; but I didnt really get much from it(better lifts with a preworkout and creatine). Ur **** was probably spiked bro, werent they a designer steroid company before they released massfx? Patrick Arnold posted on here years ago that 25R didn't really do anything. Only place I see 25R is in hi tech products, Anabol and Myostack from BSL.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried that **** when I was 18; I dont think it did anything for me............. I didnt do the black, I did their second release which was a mix of divanil(stinging nettle) and 25r of the bottle. People were raving about that ****; but I didnt really get much from it(better lifts with a preworkout and creatine). Ur **** was probably spiked bro, werent they a designer steroid company before they released massfx? Patrick Arnold posted on here years ago that 25R didn't really do anything. Only place I see 25R is in hi tech products, Anabol and Myostack from BSL.
Also can be found in Iforce Triponial XP - i tried that only because of 25R and didnt really like it .. so yea i def think the batch i had was something in it

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just seen this on DAA Product write up on DPS..

It is also important to note that the form of D-Aspartic Acid used in the study was Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which is the type that is used in Optimize-T.

So are we getting close to Optimize T coming out ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just seen this on DAA Product write up on DPS..

It is also important to note that the form of D-Aspartic Acid used in the study was Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which is the type that is used in Optimize-T.

So are we getting close to Optimize T coming out ?
Optimize-T is in the production lineup now; so should be within the next couple of weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Only ever used one bottle, they gave it to me to review, took it in PCT and got into better shape than on the cycle

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anything else coming super soon? I see amentoflavone dropped just trying to convince myself to hold off for another week or so haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything else coming super soon? I see amentoflavone dropped just trying to convince myself to hold off for another week or so haha
I don't think there will be anything in the next week. But there should be several back to back right after that.

Amentoflavone is available now?
It is. I'll get the intro thread posted tomorrow.

DPS.
$27 before any codes, 60 caps, 200mg at 20% extract (40mg actives) per cap. Seems solid.
Thank you.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Epiandrosterone 150mg *

This actually looks kind of interesting. Anyone try it? In a cyclosome carrier too.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This actually looks kind of interesting. Anyone try it? In a cyclosome carrier too.
It looks better than the old pink magic formula; dont know why they put epiandro in there cause it is kind of suppressive I believe, but 300mg seems like it will do squat for suppression.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It looks better than the old pink magic formula; dont know why they put epiandro in there cause it is kind of suppressive I believe, but 300mg seems like it will do squat for suppression.
But theoretically the cyclosome carrier should make the epi-andro stronger, I guess.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But theoretically the cyclosome carrier should make the epi-andro stronger, I guess.
I mean epi andro doesnt really do much until you go higher in doses like 600-1200mg per day, but at those doses I believe it is somewhat suppressive.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
600-900mg stano plex works great .. no special delivery required imo

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean epi andro doesnt really do much until you go higher in doses like 600-1200mg per day, but at those doses I believe it is somewhat suppressive.
I would never go to 1200 mg. per day on Epiandrosterone.

The standard dose is 600 mg. per day with 900 mg. per day for advanced users.

The myth of poor Epiandrosterone absorption is perpetuated by companies that want to use lower doses in their products and tout special delivery systems in their capsule products.

I like Stano-Plex and think it absorbs just fine; and if that worried about absorption, you could go with XPG's EpiAndro Gel.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The myth of poor Epiandrosterone absorption is perpetuated by companies that want to use lower doses in their products and tout special delivery systems in their capsule products.

I like Stano-Plex and think it absorbs just fine; and if that worried about absorption, you could go with XPG's EpiAndro Gel.
Need more people like you on these forums. Just saying.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Need more people like you on these forums. Just saying.
Thank you. I really appreciate that. That means a lot.

I really enjoy helping people and I feel like companies shouldn't be dishonest or suggest unnecessary doses in order to promote product sales. Almost nothing is completely oral bioavailable. You recommend a certain dose based off oral bioavailility delivering a dose that is effective. But sometimes with expensive ingredients, companies will try to justify using lower doses by touting some special delivery system when the simple answer is just use an effective dose of the ingredient to begin with. I hope that makes sense.

And I really appreciate your kind words. I've really been struggling the last few weeks on whether I'm going to continue to be as active and post as much here anymore. It's discouraging sometimes for companies that do things the right way and follow GMP guidelines to spend all the money involved in that just to see company xyz that doesn't even try get all the hype and attention when they are just straight lying and misconstruing studies. And in my case, genuinely trying to help people and address their questions and concerns and then just be followed around by certain other company reps that don't even bother to try to help the person or issue but just pop in behind my every post and try to promote their products without being helpful at all.

Stern3657

Awards

I really enjoy helping people and I feel like companies shouldn't be dishonest or suggest unnecessary doses in order to promote product sales. Almost nothing is completely oral bioavailable. You recommend a certain dose based off oral bioavailility delivering a dose that is effective. But sometimes with expensive ingredients, companies will try to justify using lower doses by touting some special delivery system when the simple answer is just use an effective dose of the ingredient to begin with. I hope that makes sense.

And I really appreciate your kind words. I've really been struggling the last few weeks on whether I'm going to continue to be as active and post as much here anymore. It's discouraging sometimes for companies that do things the right way and follow GMP guidelines to spend all the money involved in that just to see company xyz that doesn't even try get all the hype and attention when they are just straight lying and misconstruing studies. And in my case, genuinely trying to help people and address their questions and concerns and then just be followed around by certain other company reps that don't even bother to try to help the person or issue but just pop in behind my every post and try to promote their products without being helpful at all.
Steve - I am sure that is incredibly frustrating. But I believe many consumers on here (including many of us who don’t post much) see the difference between what you do and what those others do. I certainly do now, but wouldn’t have if not for your presence here.

ToxAF

Awards

The industry has always been kind of a shithole.

If its any consolation you guys get 90% of my business with just a few other companies seeming to offer anything novel or fill a niche SNS/CEL does not. I highly doubt Im unique in that regard.

May not look like it at times, but what youre doing is extremely helpful and is paying off.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If its any consolation you guys get 90% of my business with just a few other companies seeming to offer anything novel or fill a niche SNS/CEL does not. I highly doubt Im unique in that regard.

May not look like it at times, but what youre doing is extremely helpful and is paying off.
so great to hear and agree with everything you have said .. he is always there to help and listens to customers and prices are on point where people can afford it and not try to rip us off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The fact that nearly half of the new releases this year have been ingredients or products that either came directly from or were being requested (may have already been in the works) in these "tell us" threads is an absolute testament to all of this. I can't think of another company that has listened to a group quite like this (and I've been around these forums for quite some time now ha)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The fact that nearly half of the new releases this year have been ingredients or products that either came directly from or were being requested (may have already been in the works) in these "tell us" threads is an absolute testament to all of this. I can't think of another company that has listened to a group quite like this (and I've been around these forums for quite some time now ha)
same here .. have worked for numerous co and no1 comes close to this kinda service and gives people what they ask ..props to steve.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yeah, it has been. But honestly I think its gotten a lot worse in the last couple years and continues to.

People wonder why the FDA hates the supplement industry but really all they have to do is look at the way some companies do business. The FDA has bad things about it but many good things as well - such as wanting proper safety protocols for supplements. In this regard, all they ask is that every company be FDA registered, have a legitimate business address on file, be GMP compliant, label things compliantly, and use FDA registered GMP compliant manufacturing facilities that do proper testing (ingredient, heavy metals, microbial), and properly identify every batch with the appropriate batch/lot numbers. Every single part of this process is to ensure customer health and safety and traceability and accountability.

I'm not aware of any other industry where so many companies just completely break the laws and don't follow the guidelines. There are so many companies that don't take this stuff seriously at all and don't even try to do things the right way. Yet in many cases, especially around here now days, those are the companies that tend to get a lot of the talk and hype.

We spent a lot of money and jump through all the hoops to comply with the proper processes and its definitely frustrating that so many companies don't even bother to try.

It's also frustrating to get nit picked as much as we do over stuff but yet the same posters that nit pick every little thing we do don't even bother to ask or address what should be basic fundamental quality control issues and questions of some other companies.

And thank you for the kind words, I really do appreciate it. It's because of people like yourself that I do continue to post here. I really do enjoy helping people and like interacting with the people that do care and appreciate it.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I appreciate what you have done for me. If Recomp20 comes out soon I’ll be sending you my hand in the mail for free hand jobs lmfao!!!!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve - I am sure that is incredibly frustrating. But I believe many consumers on here (including many of us who don’t post much) see the difference between what you do and what those others do. I certainly do now, but wouldn’t have if not for your presence here.
Thank you. I really do appreciate it.

I do my absolute best. I try to offer people that products that they want and ask for and provide industry insight to those that are interested.

A good example of being nit picked recently - on one hand I get asked to promote heavier and tease new releases more, but one of the reasons that I don't is that exact launch dates can be impossible to predict for a variety of reasons. So when people ask when something will be out, I give an answer based off the best information at the time. But things happen - sometimes raw materials are delayed, sometimes we have to put existing product runs in front of new releases bc its important to keep stocks, etc. I see some other companies give ETA's and miss it by months and no one complains; I give the best answers I can at the time and people complain, make jokes, and take shots at it and its put me to the point where its like to hell with it, I'm going to go back to not discussing anything we have in the works at all if its going to be that way. It doesn't make me mad, just hurts my feelings when I try so hard and people seem to nit pick everything about everything.

A good example is the Phosphatidic Acid XT product. We are using Mediator Phosphatidic Acid. So when I gave the initial ETA, I gave that based off ship dates that were provided to me at the time. Then the branded ingredient company was out of their own product and that is something I can do absolutely nothing about except sit and wait.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate what you have done for me. If Recomp20 comes out soon I’ll be sending you my hand in the mail for free hand jobs lmfao!!!!!!
Ha. Thank you. But I would much prefer a pretty redhead or Hispanic woman. If you want to ship me one or two of those, I'll bump it straight to the front of the production line haha :)

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I really do appreciate it.

I do my absolute best. I try to offer people that products that they want and ask for and provide industry insight to those that are interested.

A good example of being nit picked recently - on one hand I get asked to promote heavier and tease new releases more, but one of the reasons that I don't is that exact launch dates can be impossible to predict for a variety of reasons. So when people ask when something will be out, I give an answer based off the best information at the time. But things happen - sometimes raw materials are delayed, sometimes we have to put existing product runs in front of new releases bc its important to keep stocks, etc. I see some other companies give ETA's and miss it by months and no one complains; I give the best answers I can at the time and people complain, make jokes, and take shots at it and its put me to the point where its like to hell with it, I'm going to go back to not discussing anything we have in the works at all if its going to be that way. It doesn't make me mad, just hurts my feelings when I try so hard and people seem to nit pick everything about everything.

A good example is the Phosphatidic Acid XT product. We are using Mediator Phosphatidic Acid. So when I gave the initial ETA, I gave that based off ship dates that were provided to me at the time. Then the branded ingredient company was out of their own product and that is something I can do absolutely nothing about except sit and wait.
That’s pretty bs to deal with. But you’re in charge and they’re not. I feel like if someone doesn’t want insider info they shouldn’t be on a forum for upcoming products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s pretty bs to deal with. But you’re in charge and they’re not. I feel like if someone doesn’t want insider info they shouldn’t be on a forum for upcoming products.
I agree. And I think some people may not even mean the pokes and joking in necessarily a bad way - but they don't take into account that their remarks can be very hurtful to someone like me that takes things to heart and does my best to keep people updated. I think they lose sight of what to them may be a joke about a release date to me is my livelihood; and that no one wants products out more than me bc I'm the one that as money tied up in labels, raw materials, etc.

I think also that a lot of people don't realize how much time really goes into new products, especially when doing everything correctly from a compliance standpoint.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Amentoflavone XT is now available.

Intro Thread:

Link to Amentoflavone XT on the SNS website:

Coupon code for SNS website: amentoflavonext20

Note: Supplies are limited bc DPS bought the entire first batch except for a limited number of bottles we held back for direct sales and international customers since DPS doesn't ship internationally.

Amentoflavone XT Rendering (FRONT).png

Amentoflavone XT Supp Facts, Direcetions, etc..png

ToxAF

Awards
Optimize-T is in the production lineup now; so should be within the next couple of weeks.
Tried DAA years ago and the result was horrific, explosive diarrhea (TMI?) I dont remember the brand or anything but is that common? Also, Ive read tons of studies that contradict each other on its effectiveness.

Is there a consensus on proper usage? Is it better paired with other ingredients that may provide synergy? Extremely interested in Optimize-T but the mention of DAA gives me pause for the aforementioned reasons, lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tried DAA years ago and the result was horrific, explosive diarrhea (TMI?) I dont remember the brand or anything but is that common? Also, Ive read tons of studies that contradict each other on its effectiveness.

Is there a consensus on proper usage? Is it better paired with other ingredients that may provide synergy? Extremely interested in Optimize-T but the mention of DAA gives me pause for the aforementioned reasons, lol.
I'm sorry but I'm not sure where you got the idea from that Optimize-T would have DAA in it but it doesn't.

As far as DAA in general, there are studies showing it does increase testosterone and studies showing it doesn't. People argue these back and forth when the simple answer is that it seems to work well for some people and not for others.

On the note of how you said it affected you side effect wise, I think there's a good chance there was something else in there that did that. We've sold DAA Powder and capsules for literally close to 10 years and I've never once heard of it doing that. Of course different things can affect people differently, but it definitely wouldn't be common.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry but I'm not sure where you got the idea from that Optimize-T would have DAA in it but it doesn't.

As far as DAA in general, there are studies showing it does increase testosterone and studies showing it doesn't. People argue these back and forth when the simple answer is that it seems to work well for some people and not for others.

On the note of how you said it affected you side effect wise, I think there's a good chance there was something else in there that did that. We've sold DAA Powder and capsules for literally close to 10 years and I've never once heard of it doing that. Of course different things can affect people differently, but it definitely wouldn't be common.
The write up on dps for daa says it’s in Optimize T

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the Dps write up on the SNS daa caps

It is important to note that the dosage used in the study was 3.12 grams per day, which is the exact dosage used in Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Caps, and approximately the dosage used in our DAA Powder. It is also important to note that the form of D-Aspartic Acid used in the study was Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which is the type that is used in Optimize-T.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From the Dps write up on the SNS daa caps

It is important to note that the dosage used in the study was 3.12 grams per day, which is the exact dosage used in Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA Caps, and approximately the dosage used in our DAA Powder. It is also important to note that the form of D-Aspartic Acid used in the study was Sodium D-Aspartic Acid, which is the type that is used in Optimize-T.
Thank you for explaining. The write up they have on there is ancient for DAA and it must have been from a time in the past that we had a version of Optimize-T planned that would have had it in there.

In the past, I had never been able to design a version of Optimize-T that I was 100% happy with because M-Test is such a great product and I didn't want them to compete with one another. Optimize-T will be a great natural test booster that will be able to be stacked with Optimize-T or be used by people that may not like a couple of the ingredients in M-Test. I personally plan on stacking them :)

ToxAF

Awards
My bad, I totally misconstrued what I read in a few posts above.

To put a period on my thread hijack though , DAA (or whatever else may have been mixed in)screwed my guts up big time, personally glad it wont be in Optimize-T.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That’s been my exact dosing recommendation for a long time. Glad to see it reaffirmed. Also, that the absorption thing is blown out of proportion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My bad, I totally misconstrued what I read in a few posts above.

To put a period on my thread hijack though , DAA (or whatever else may have been mixed in)screwed my guts up big time, personally glad it wont be in Optimize-T.
No worries at all. I was just confused; I'm glad I know now where the thought came from and already emailed DPS to please edit the write up.

Optimize-T is a really cool formula - it will have 8 branded ingredients in it and will be great for increasing both free and total testosterone as well as libido.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries at all. I was just confused; I'm glad I know now where the thought came from and already emailed DPS to please edit the write up.

Optimize-T is a really cool formula - it will have 8 branded ingredients in it and will be great for increasing both free and total testosterone as well as libido.
And will stack perfectly with Recomp20

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s been my exact dosing recommendation for a long time. Glad to see it reaffirmed. Also, that the absorption thing is blown out of proportion.
yup agree there, have been saying it for years/decades but sounds cool on paper/label lol

quality > absorption

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need an Only Fans account where sugar daddies contribute to your SNS fund to see your progress/results from the supps
Thats a good idea, I do love grapefruits! I see a bright and juicy future ahead.