Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You need an Only Fans account where sugar daddies contribute to your SNS fund to see your progress/results from the supps
That's a damn good idea haha :ROFLMAO:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of sexiness can we maybe get the ingredients to the new super swole? Pretty please
I dont know how much you know .. i dont know what can be said about it .. so ill just say what Steve has said in other thread ..

New SuperSwole wont have glycerpump due to clumping issues and will be adding 2 ingredients.

I think @sns8778 should be releasing it sometimes this month to the public

have you tried the currentV if so curious what do you think of it ?

I think its one of the best non stim but glycer does kinda ruin it due to clumpiness and i do think it does affect a taste a lil too

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it clumps, it pumps! Im very excited to see and try the new Super Swole!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody suggested high concentrate tart cherry extract yet? preferably in powder.
Super Swole has VitaSport Cherry in it. Are you looking for it in a product or solo?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it clumps, it pumps! Im very excited to see and try the new Super Swole!
I wish people realized that an ingredient such as GlycerPump that basically works through water and hydration may cause some clumping. It's a great ingredient but it made it impossible to keep in there due to the amount of people complaining about clumping and returns. But it will still be great to stack SNS GlycerPump capsules with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Speaking of sexiness can we maybe get the ingredients to the new super swole? Pretty please
I'm sorry, but not yet. The product was supposed to be being ran this week or next week, so hopefully it will finally be available soon.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Super Swole has VitaSport Cherry in it. Are you looking for it in a product or solo?
I was referring to VitaSport Cherry as a solo product. But they have many extracts if I’m not mistaken.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was referring to VitaSport Cherry as a solo product. But they have many extracts if I’m not mistaken.
I'm not aware of anyone that offers it as a single ingredient. We've never been asked to ourselves.

I'm not sure what you mean about them having several different extracts. If you mean the company that has the rights to VitaSport Cherry offering a variety of different products, yes, they do.

We're going to be using VitaSport Cherry in several formulations in the near future, but no immediate plans of offering a single ingredient version.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How about a creatine product like phosphagen from hi tech or similar; or maybe something similar like Gaspari SizeOn tablets? Only problem with the hi tech is it clumps and it doesnt taste too good.........Size On used to be the fucking ****; I got so strong on that crap nowadays its alright still better than most creatine products I've tried so far
Same!!!! I got so strong on Gaspari's Size On Tablets!!!!! That product was my favorite creatine of all time. I like creatine tablets or caps much better than powder anyway.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance you will release the ingredient profile for Anabolic XT?
Not right now. We will before its released, probably in the immediate 2 weeks leading up to its release.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same!!!! I got so strong on Gaspari's Size On Tablets!!!!! That product was my favorite creatine of all time. I like creatine tablets or caps much better than powder anyway.
Sizeon was Creatine Gluconate. We've just never been asked for it and it wasn't very popular for other brands that tried using it. I know Gaspari doesn't even use it in Sizeon anymore themselves. I'll check and see if the raws are even available anymore.

We make Creatine HCI in capsules and powder forms.

We make Magnesium Creatine Chelate in powder form and will be adding capsules soon, along with a flavored powder.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sizeon was Creatine Gluconate. We've just never been asked for it and it wasn't very popular for other brands that tried using it. I know Gaspari doesn't even use it in Sizeon anymore themselves. I'll check and see if the raws are even available anymore.

We make Creatine HCI in capsules and powder forms.

We make Magnesium Creatine Chelate in powder form and will be adding capsules soon, along with a flavored powder.
It also had D-Ribose I believe. Cause looking up reviews NOS Ether and Size On brought the most in performance/strength compared to other creatine based supplements. Ive used Cell Tech, 10g of reg mono, green magnitude, cell mass etc. OG Size On was better than all of em. On top there were a bunch of other creatines like mono, and something else. The old formula had a lot of **** in it they took out. To be honest the new formula compared doesnt look as good dunno why they got rid of a shitton of ingredients....

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It also had D-Ribose I believe. Cause looking up reviews NOS Ether and Size On brought the most in performance/strength compared to other creatine based supplements. Ive used Cell Tech, 10g of reg mono, green magnitude, cell mass etc. OG Size On was better than all of em. On top there were a bunch of other creatines like mono, and something else. The old formula had a lot of **** in it they took out. To be honest the new formula compared doesnt look as good dunno why they got rid of a shitton of ingredients....
Because they were just pixie dusting to rely on your ignorance before the age of the internet and probably tossing Halodrol or the like into it.

You know what’s good for power, volumization & pumps before training? Oral steroids. You know what’s super cheap for raw powders yet ridiculously effective? Bulk oral steroids. This was in the age when all kinds of people were selling all manner of designer compounds left and right, including in products that didn’t claim to have any, and Gaspari was lying about their protein content by over 50%.

There’s no reason they would have stopped making that formula if the new batches continued to work like that because everyone would still be raving about it and using it to this day. If something seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Not right now. We will before its released, probably in the immediate 2 weeks leading up to its release.
Well can that be today so we can get our hands on it in 2 weeks?

Guessing it’s pushed back a bit? I see AE is sold out so guessing the restock of it comes first?

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because they were just pixie dusting to rely on your ignorance before the age of the internet and probably tossing Halodrol or the like into it.

You know what’s good for power, volumization & pumps before training? Oral steroids. You know what’s super cheap for raw powders yet ridiculously effective? Bulk oral steroids. This was in the age when all kinds of people were selling all manner of designer compounds left and right, including in products that didn’t claim to have any, and Gaspari was lying about their protein content by over 50%.

There’s no reason they would have stopped making that formula if the new batches continued to work like that because everyone would still be raving about it and using it to this day. If something seems to good to be true, it probably is.
I mean the the supplement itself is still going strong today though(even if they changed the ingredient profile), it hasn't been discontinued unlike many others that have come and gone. But yea Gaspari has been popped for putting **** in his supplements with anabolics/designers like superpump and I forgot the other one.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love creatine, but if you take 10 different products and 9 do one thing while only one blows everything away, that’s suspicious.
Nah to be honest creatine blends work better for me than creatine mono itself. Also one product I use to buy and still like to take sometimes is MHP Dark Matter that is one creatine/post workout supp that I really like almost as much as Size On.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nah to be honest creatine blends work better for me than creatine mono itself. Also one product I use to buy and still like to take sometimes is MHP Dark Matter that is one creatine/post workout supp that I really like almost as much as Size On.
Agreed about different types working different for folks, but that’s not what I meant. I was trying to say if you can replicate the formula (same ingredients and dosage) and one company’s feels way stronger, something ain’t right there.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed about different types working different for folks, but that’s not what I meant. I was trying to say if you can replicate the formula (same ingredients and dosage) and one company’s feels way stronger, something ain’t right there.
true, has there been any company you know of that replicated the og size on? I do see other companies replicate other formulas but give out diff results, its happened to me on two diff natty products that had the same exact ingredients.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hate Creatine Mono and won't use anything with it in there.

Different types of Creatine do work different for different people. For me, I like Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI and my personal regimen includes both. But if I had to pick one, it would be Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

I'm not making any accusations against any companies, but I agree with you here :)

true, has there been any company you know of that replicated the og size on? I do see other companies replicate other formulas but give out diff results, its happened to me on two diff natty products that had the same exact ingredients.
Yes, there were several. The reason that you don't see Creatine Gluconate anymore in products is because it didn't seem to work in any other product so companies stopped using it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can I buy one today ? I haaaaaaave Venmo!!
If we had it in I'd say okay, but we don't have it in yet.

And btw... a lot of people don't realize that since PayPal hates the supplement industry and owns Venmo, you can be banned from Venmo for even buying supplements from a friend if you put certain key words like Anabolic in the notes. They'll flag you for steroids.

I like Cash App but hate Venmo. It's fine for people that don't work in this industry, but not me. I know people that they froze their accounts back in January that still haven't been able to get their money out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well can that be today so we can get our hands on it in 2 weeks?

Guessing it’s pushed back a bit? I see AE is sold out so guessing the restock of it comes first?
Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex are both in transit to us so that isn't necessarily the reason. But we're out of or low on more products than just that and my day to day life right now is retailers complaining about it, so that is the delay - just other production runs getting in front of it.

I think that a lot of people, even people that like us, don't realize how many products we actually have. And also, I think that many probably don't realize that some of our best sellers are ones that rarely, if ever get mentioned on AM. So we may be out of something that doesn't look like it should be a priority, but for us is a really big deal. I hope that makes sense.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex are both in transit to us so that isn't necessarily the reason. But we're out of or low on more products than just that and my day to day life right now is retailers complaining about it, so that is the delay - just other production runs getting in front of it.

I think that a lot of people, even people that like us, don't realize how many products we actually have. And also, I think that many probably don't realize that some of our best sellers are ones that rarely, if ever get mentioned on AM. So we may be out of something that doesn't look like it should be a priority, but for us is a really big deal. I hope that makes sense.
What are some staple sellers for SNS that you think folks here aren’t as big on?

FOMO is compelling me to wonder if there’s anything I have been overlooking for my personal regiment

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate Creatine Mono and won't use anything with it in there.

Different types of Creatine do work different for different people. For me, I like Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Creatine HCI and my personal regimen includes both. But if I had to pick one, it would be Magnesium Creatine Chelate.
I’ve been running a combo of MCC (from a different company since you guys were out, but I have some SNS MCC enrout) and SNS creatine HCl for several weeks now and what a difference compared to mono. No bloating or feeling like a$$ in any way after consumption. I like HCl post workout personality (actually, I think you advised to do this). I saw some complaints about the blue razz being clumpy, which is true of its state inside the container, but it dissolves very quickly and thoroughly when added to water. The flavor is very good as well. Curious if you’re planning on expanding flavor options with this though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been running a combo of MCC (from a different company since you guys were out, but I have some SNS MCC enrout) and SNS creatine HCl for several weeks now and what a difference compared to mono. No bloating or feeling like a$$ in any way after consumption. I like HCl post workout personality (actually, I think you advised to do this). I saw some complaints about the blue razz being clumpy, which is true of its state inside the container, but it dissolves very quickly and thoroughly when added to water. The flavor is very good as well. Curious if you’re planning on expanding flavor options with this though.
I'm glad that you're liking the combo, and yes, I did talk about MCC pre-workout and Creatine HCI after a workout.

Thank you, I'm glad that you like the Blue Raspberry. We haven't had any issues with the Lemon Lime clumping but the Blue Raspberry this batch has clumped; which sucks, but as you said, it doesn't affect the quality and mixes perfect in water as soon as you put it in there. I've talked about in the past where we had to switch contract manufacturers for flavored powders and I think what happened is that either the flavor system they used or the color had an unforeseen clumping effect with the Creatine HCI for the Blue Raspberry. For the next batches, we will be removing the color and also changing the flavor system a little to try avoid it happening again.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are some staple sellers for SNS that you think folks here aren’t as big on?

FOMO is compelling me to wonder if there’s anything I have been overlooking for my personal regiment
There are a lot but here are a few that I can think of right off:
  • Agmatine XT - people here tend to focus on it as just a pump product but a lot of people use it daily for its overall health and nootropic benefits.
  • Alpha Yohimbine - very popular for energy. A lot of people on here assume they're going to get the sides off of Alpha Yohimbine that they do off regular Yohimbine and that's just not the case for most people. It doesn't help that some companies people on here are familiar with have used Yohimbine in products when the labels stated Rauwolscine or Alpha Yohimbine, so many people that thought they couldn't take Alpha Yohimbine, it was really bc of brands trying to save money and pass off regular Yohimbine for Alpha Yohimbine.
  • Citrulline Malate Powder - on here, people tend to view Citrulline as just a pre-workout aid, but both Citrulline and Malic Acid have a lot of great overall benefits and is best used daily for best results.
  • Huperzine A 99% - very, very underrated nootropic for memory. You see it in a lot of products but it needs to be used daily for best results.
  • Inhibit-E - does get talked about some here but its a lot more popular other places and in other segments. A lot of people here tend to greatly over recommend SERM's and treat them like candy and like they don't have sides of their own. A lot of people love Inhibit-E for PCT, natural testosterone boosting regimens, and to go along with their HRT.
  • Inhibit-P - gets talked about some here but nowhere near as much as it should imo.
  • L-Ornithine L-Aspartate - great daily use ingredient for liver support and a wide variety of other benefits and barely gets mentioned here.
  • Liver Assist XT - extremely comprehensive liver support supplement that gets overlooked a lot here. It kind of amazes me that some people that do so many cycles treat liver support like it needs to be an on cycle and PCT only type of thing rather than year round.
  • PEA-500 Xtreme - Phenethylamine 500 mg per cap; very popular overall and rarely ever gets mentioned here.
  • SYN-30 - Synephrine - 30 mg. per cap; very popular for energy and appetite control, especially with women.
  • Tribulus-750 - people here tend to beat up on Tribulus bc of the way some companies marketed it in the past but its great for libido.
  • ZMA XT - ZMA is very popular and ours is a 2 month supply for a great price.
There are a lot more. Another good example is that you see Magnesium Creatine Chelate starting to get some talk on here now, but we've literally offered it for probably 5+ years.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad that you're liking the combo, and yes, I did talk about MCC pre-workout and Creatine HCI after a workout.

Thank you, I'm glad that you like the Blue Raspberry. We haven't had any issues with the Lemon Lime clumping but the Blue Raspberry this batch has clumped; which sucks, but as you said, it doesn't affect the quality and mixes perfect in water as soon as you put it in there. I've talked about in the past where we had to switch contract manufacturers for flavored powders and I think what happened is that either the flavor system they used or the color had an unforeseen clumping effect with the Creatine HCI for the Blue Raspberry. For the next batches, we will be removing the color and also changing the flavor system a little to try avoid it happening again.
I personally could care less if something is clumpy, provided it dissolves well in liquid. And this stuff dissolves very well in liquid. Either way, great work with this one. I personally will be using this and MCC from here on.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No, it won't be in Metabolic Xtreme. It's kind of the same situation with Metabolic Xtreme in that the formula will be so comprehensive, it will be hard to fit something as expensive as MitoBurn in it without losing a lot of other ingredients.
Just checking to see if you have an eta for Metabolic Xtreme? While we're at it how about the curcumin supplement too?

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we had it in I'd say okay, but we don't have it in yet.

And btw... a lot of people don't realize that since PayPal hates the supplement industry and owns Venmo, you can be banned from Venmo for even buying supplements from a friend if you put certain key words like Anabolic in the notes. They'll flag you for steroids.

I like Cash App but hate Venmo. It's fine for people that don't work in this industry, but not me. I know people that they froze their accounts back in January that still haven't been able to get their money out.
Wasn’t aware of that . Thanks for the heads up

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank god…once you guys added the coloring to the creatine hcl it just wasn’t the same..taste wise and clumping.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picked up the blue razz HCL with my last order when I needed creatine and MCC wasn’t in stock.

It is one giant clump but I think it tastes great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Picked up the blue razz HCL with my last order when I needed creatine and MCC wasn’t in stock.

It is one giant clump but I think it tastes great.
I'm sorry about the clumping. They definitely added too much color to the last batch and something in the flavor system seemed to react with the creatine hcl to cause clumping; we know it wasn't the creatine bc it was the same batch of creatine hcl used for the lemon lime flavor and no issues.

I love the flavor of the blue raspberry too. We're going to change the next batch to a different flavor system to try to avoid the clumping but try to keep the taste as close to the one now as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just checking to see if you have an eta for Metabolic Xtreme? While we're at it how about the curcumin supplement too?
We do not have an ETA for Metabolic Xtreme yet. The formula is tentatively done but there are just too many things in front of it to give an ETA.

We also have another stim free fat burner coming under SNS, a very unique and completely different fat burner coming under CEL, an L-Carnitine powdered fat burner under SNS, and considering a very comprehensive powdered fat burner under SNS that would include some things that the dosages just aren't conducive to being in capsules.

Curcumin is in the production lineup and hope to have it in soon. I would say two more weeks but I said that before and was wrong, so I'll just say it will be in the first available production slot for a new product. We have x amount of production runs per week and we have to juggle new products with keeping existing products in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank god…once you guys added the coloring to the creatine hcl it just wasn’t the same..taste wise and clumping.
Creatine HCI Blue Raspberry has been colored for years; the color was just moreso on the most recent batch. As far as taste, we had to change contract manufacturers within the last year for flavored powders bc our previous was so far behind because of the covid situation. Most people seem to like this new flavor better, but there is too much color and it clumps - which isn't really a big deal to most since it dissolves fine it water.

Colors is a no win situation:
- If we do no color, people complain that it isn't colored to match the flavor. (Psychological that some people associate flavor with color)
- If we do artificial colors, some people complain about that. It's possible to do these with no effect on taste.
- If we do natural colors, some of them do affect the taste and especially the yellow and blue stain like crazy.

Great example - most recent batch of Focus XT we didn't do colors in and got so many complaints about no color or the orange tint to it (Lutein is orange). Yet when we were doing it with colors, we had people complain about that. I think some people think that everything is magically clear colored when that's just not the case haha.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm sorry about the clumping. They definitely added too much color to the last batch and something in the flavor system seemed to react with the creatine hcl to cause clumping; we know it wasn't the creatine bc it was the same batch of creatine hcl used for the lemon lime flavor and no issues.

I love the flavor of the blue raspberry too. We're going to change the next batch to a different flavor system to try to avoid the clumping but try to keep the taste as close to the one now as possible.
I don't care I am annoying so I measure most things out on a scale anyways. The clumping is different than other issues with clumping I've had in the past. This is still really easy to deal with it just seems "clingy".

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would love knockoffs of these two products from SNS

I appreciate the suggestion.

First, let me get the negative parts of my post out of the way:
- I'm going to be totally honest with you and say that I have zero faith in that brand at all and also that I absolutely positively wouldn't take those products if you gave them to me IF they had in them what the label said.
- Juglans Regia is most brands way of covering for saying DMHA and we have never and will never use DMHA in anything.
- Isopropyloctopamine is on the FDA list and I also don't think its very effective.
- 3,5 Diiodo-l-thyronine -300 mcg. -there's too much controversy over this ingredient for us to use it. We used to make a combination product with this and the 3,3 ingredient and it didn't sell well enough to justify continuing to make it.
- ProGBB™ 100mg - A lot of people feel like crap if they use over 50 to 75 mg. of this per day.

We have multiple fat loss products in different stages of formulation/production that I feel like will be better than either of those two products, but of course that's just personal opinion.

MitoBurn XT - Mitoburn product.
CaloriBurn XT - CaloriBurn product.
Cocoabuterol XT - Cocoabuterol product.

Unnamed Fat Loss product containing MitoBurn:
- This will be a great product that will have MitoBurn and CaloriBurn (Aframomum) in it plus several other active ingredients.
- It will not have GBB in it because Lean Edge already contains GBB and we want them to be stackable and a lot of people, including myself feel terrible if they take over 50 to 75 mg. per day.
- Another thing on GBB - this ingredient makes you sweat a lot and as good as that may be for the gym, it sucks for a lot of people to be sweating all day at their jobs and stuff like that. So to me with GBB, the key is to find the dosage range that works but without going overboard.
- The formula on this is done; the holdup is thinking of a good name for it so if anyone has good suggestions, let me know.

Very Unique Fat Loss product that will most likely come out under CEL:
- I can't go into many details on this right now other than to say its going to be stimulant free and stackable with any of the other products.
- It will also have some very unique methods of action and be an awesome fat loss formula.

Metabolic Xtreme:
- We've played around with different formulas for this for quite some time and have finally settled on a formula.
- This at heart will be kind of like Lean Edge + stims with a couple of differences.

Lean Edge Powder type product:
- The limitation of capsule products is of course the capsule space constraints.
- There are some ingredients I want to use in a fat loss product that just aren't conducive to being in a capsule formula.
- The problem is going to be that some of these ingredients taste awful so whether this product ever actually comes out somewhat depends on if we can get it to taste decent.
- This one is not promised and is completely up in the air right now. It's a concept and there are several things that have to be finalized before we know if it will or won't come out. If it does, it will definitely be very unique and one of a kind.

L-Carnitine Fat Burner Powder type product:
- There are many basic L-Carnitine liquids and powder formulas on the market and we get asked all the time to do one.
- We are considering doing one but adding a few extras in there that you don't normally see in these types of products.

And honestly, we have so many different things in different stages of development and production that I'm pretty sure there are some fat loss ones that I'm not thinking off right off hand.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

- I'm going to be totally honest with you and say that I have zero faith in that brand at all and also that I absolutely positively wouldn't take those products if you gave them to me IF they had in them what the label said.
- Juglans Regia is most brands way of covering for saying DMHA and we have never and will never use DMHA in anything.
- Isopropyloctopamine is on the FDA list and I also don't think its very effective.
- 3,5 Diiodo-l-thyronine -300 mcg. -there's too much controversy over this ingredient for us to use it. We used to make a combination product with this and the 3,3 ingredient and it didn't sell well enough to justify continuing to make it.
- ProGBB 100mg - A lot of people feel like crap if they use over 50 to 75 mg. of this per day.

We have multiple fat loss products in different stages of formulation/production that I feel like will be better than either of those two products, but of course that's just personal opinion.

- This will be a great product that will have MitoBurn and CaloriBurn (Aframomum) in it plus several other active ingredients.
- It will not have GBB in it because Lean Edge already contains GBB and we want them to be stackable and a lot of people, including myself feel terrible if they take over 50 to 75 mg. per day.
- Another thing on GBB - this ingredient makes you sweat a lot and as good as that may be for the gym, it sucks for a lot of people to be sweating all day at their jobs and stuff like that. So to me with GBB, the key is to find the dosage range that works but without going overboard.
- The formula on this is done; the holdup is thinking of a good name for it so if anyone has good suggestions, let me know.

- I can't go into many details on this right now other than to say its going to be stimulant free and stackable with any of the other products.
- It will also have some very unique methods of action and be an awesome fat loss formula.

Metabolic Xtreme:
- We've played around with different formulas for this for quite some time and have finally settled on a formula.
- This at heart will be kind of like Lean Edge + stims with a couple of differences.

- The limitation of capsule products is of course the capsule space constraints.
- There are some ingredients I want to use in a fat loss product that just aren't conducive to being in a capsule formula.
- The problem is going to be that some of these ingredients taste awful so whether this product ever actually comes out somewhat depends on if we can get it to taste decent.
- This one is not promised and is completely up in the air right now. It's a concept and there are several things that have to be finalized before we know if it will or won't come out. If it does, it will definitely be very unique and one of a kind.

- There are many basic L-Carnitine liquids and powder formulas on the market and we get asked all the time to do one.
- We are considering doing one but adding a few extras in there that you don't normally see in these types of products.

And honestly, we have so many different things in different stages of development and production that I'm pretty sure there are some fat loss ones that I'm not thinking off right off hand.
Incinerate XT
Metabolic Overdrive
Lipoburn XT
Lipovantage XT
Metabolic Burn XT
Metabolic Stoke

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

- ProGBB 100mg - A lot of people feel like crap if they use over 50 to 75 mg. of this per day.

Metabolic Xtreme:

XTreme Burn

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
A product with all known ingredients to boost t cells in the body. Something that will go well with your Immune Support supplement. Unless immune support xt already has everything...

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Metabolic Xtreme:

Appreciate all the info!! Pumped to see cocoabuterol on the list of items… Shred XT for the burner could work.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar