Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2021 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are there any updates with the SNS Anabolic and new CEL supplements??
Optimize-T should be out in less than 2 weeks I hope. No promises bc we're constantly having to move around production schedule due to out of stocks.

Anabolic XT should be very shortly after that and then be followed by Phosphatidic Acid XT and Recomp20.

For the new CEL products, formulas are done and labels are either done or being printed now. I would say best guess realistic timeline would be around 6 weeks but its really impossible to give accurate ETA's right now with so many delays to the supply chain in this industry.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any news on Sleep Assist XT?

I'll be giving gaba a try in the meantime.
We've had labels done for this one for quite some time so it should be within the next 4 to 6 weeks we're hoping.
The delay is really that its just gotten bumped back a couple times by other products getting put in front of it.

I'm looking very forward to it myself :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any news on Sleep Assist XT?

I'll be giving gaba a try in the meantime.
I have been enjoying GABA mood effects but it seems to keep me awake. So I prefer to take it in the morning or mid-afternoon. I also get a small tingling feeling like BA. Thought that was weird but maybe that's normal.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Optimize-T should be out in less than 2 weeks I hope. No promises bc we're constantly having to move around production schedule due to out of stocks.

Anabolic XT should be very shortly after that and then be followed by Phosphatidic Acid XT and Recomp20.

For the new CEL products, formulas are done and labels are either done or being printed now. I would say best guess realistic timeline would be around 6 weeks but its really impossible to give accurate ETA's right now with so many delays to the supply chain in this industry.
Any updates on the blood pressure or cardiovascular supplements?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been enjoying GABA mood effects but it seems to keep me awake. So I prefer to take it in the morning or mid-afternoon. I also get a small tingling feeling like BA. Thought that was weird but maybe that's normal.
That isn't normal but it is something that does happen to a small amount of people with GABA.

It's kind of similar to how Phenibut (form of GABA) knocks most people out but you come across the occasional person that it gives a great positive mood boost and some energy to.

I'm glad you're enjoying GABA for the mood boosting effects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates on the blood pressure or cardiovascular supplements?
Blood Pressure Support XT shouldn't be too terribly long.

For Cardiovascular Support XT, I think we have the formula pretty much finalized. It should be out within the next few months but too early to tell even a close ETA yet.

I think the formula for Cholesterol Support XT is pretty much finalized as well :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

For Cardiovascular Support XT, I think we have the formula pretty much finalized. It should be out within the next few months but too early to tell even a close ETA yet.

I think the formula for Cholesterol Support XT is pretty much finalized as well :)
Now these are Christmas gifts I can get down with!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Finished up bottle 1 of Anabolic Effect and I forgot how much it just feels like things click around this point. Really feeling good physically. Last weekend I went away to a cottage and ate tons of food and even drank most of the weekend(I only drink a couple times per year). I expected to be up in weight and feel bloated but I was actually down 1.5lbs and felt leaner. I purchased 2 bottles and was hoping to move from these to the new Anabolic but I’ll happily purchase 1 more AE to do a 12 week run before Anabolic XT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Sorry if I missed it, but have you released the ingredients for these products, I'm interested in all 3 of them lol

Edit
Just saw that there getting finished, in for updates

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry if I missed it, but have you released the ingredients for these products, I'm interested in all 3 of them lol

Edit
Just saw that there getting finished, in for updates
I'm glad that you're interested in them.

The formulas are pretty much all done, just a matter of confirming a few things.

I don't like to do ingredient reveals until we get pretty close to product releases.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm glad that you're interested in them.

The formulas are pretty much all done, just a matter of confirming a few things.

I don't like to do ingredient reveals until we get pretty close to product releases.
Those 3 categories are my main concern on cycles so I'd definitely like to see what there all about. It's also nice whin I can find a product that has multiple ingredients I like as it's kinda a pain in the ass going through 10-15 bottles and filling up a pill container for the week

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those 3 categories are my main concern on cycles so I'd definitely like to see what there all about. It's also nice whin I can find a product that has multiple ingredients I like as it's kinda a pain in the ass going through 10-15 bottles and filling up a pill container for the week
Blood Pressure Support XT will primarily target blood pressure but will have overall cardiovascular health benefits.

Cholesterol Support XT will primarily target cholesterol but will have overall cardiovascular health benefits.

Cardiovascular Support XT will target overall cardiovascular health and will have blood pressure and cholesterol support benefits but will also be more broad reaching and have things to support circulation, blood flow, and many other aspects of cardiovascular health.

You mentioned your main categories of concern on cycle, so I wanted to mention that we also have a Kidney support product that the formula is completed for as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finished up bottle 1 of Anabolic Effect and I forgot how much it just feels like things click around this point. Really feeling good physically. Last weekend I went away to a cottage and ate tons of food and even drank most of the weekend(I only drink a couple times per year). I expected to be up in weight and feel bloated but I was actually down 1.5lbs and felt leaner. I purchased 2 bottles and was hoping to move from these to the new Anabolic but I’ll happily purchase 1 more AE to do a 12 week run before Anabolic XT.
I'm glad that you're enjoying it. And that's awesome to hear on the weekend and results and feeling.

As far as Anabolic XT, I'm not sure an exact release date but it should be out sometime in your Anabolic Effect cycle if you're running it to 16 weeks and if so, you could stack it with it or switch from one to the other.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established

Really stoked for Phosphatidic Acid! I had great results eating Soy Lecithin Granuales but can’t stand consuming them. What will the dosing look like?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really stoked for Phosphatidic Acid! I had great results eating Soy Lecithin Granuales but can’t stand consuming them. What will the dosing look like?
Didn’t enjoy the dissolved walnut-flavored jelly in your protein shakes?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great to hear .. I’m a huge AE fan myself .. imo best natural builder out there ( right now .. cough cough aXT lol)

Nah even then 2 are gonna be amazing .. gives people a chance to stack them or continue to run after each other and stay in that anabolic stage always.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anybody mentioned Korean Mistletoe as a standolone?
Yup its been discussed here before .. from @sns8778
"I've thought about it but the problem is that Anabolic Effect is such a great value and contains so many other ingredients, the price of Korean Mistletoe alone is going to seem kind of disproportionate. Still considering it though. "

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Random post here but I got a shipment of Furosap (2 bottles) and VasoForce Rush yesterday. The energy hit slowly and so far has been very long lasting. I really like the Teacrine/Dynamine combo. Long lasting energy is good because we just had our 2nd baby a few weeks ago.
Carry on 😁

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Random post here but I got a shipment of Furosap (2 bottles) and VasoForce Rush yesterday. The energy hit slowly and so far has been very long lasting. I really like the Teacrine/Dynamine combo. Long lasting energy is good because we just had our 2nd baby a few weeks ago.
Carry on 😁
Congrats on the baby .. yup you will need it . i only have one kid and omg hes a handful lol

glad you are enjoying the supps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Carry on 😁
Great to hear. It think that you'll be really pleased with them both.

I'm glad you like the TeaCrine/Dynamine combo, I really like that combo as well.

And congratulations on the baby :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't revealed what other ingredients will be included with it but the Phosphatidic Acid dosage will be 1500 mg. Mediator 50P containing 750 mg. actual Phosphatidic Acid per serving.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Great to hear. It think that you'll be really pleased with them both.

I'm glad you like the TeaCrine/Dynamine combo, I really like that combo as well.

And congratulations on the baby :)
I’d like to try teacrine/dynamine with my morning coffee, haha. I’m trying Vasoforce as my morning preworkout since I workout first thing in the morning.

Looking forward to seeing how Furosap works for me, and will try Optimize T when it’s out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to try teacrine/dynamine with my morning coffee, haha. I’m trying Vasoforce as my morning preworkout since I workout first thing in the morning.

Looking forward to seeing how Furosap works for me, and will try Optimize T when it’s out.
VasoForce Rush does have caffeine in it, but you could try a lower dose with coffee if you wanted to try it that way.

I thought about doing a caffeine free energy pill so that people could take it with a caffeine beverage of their choice but not sure if it would sell. Maybe do a middle ground and go with a small amount of caffeine in a product that has some other stims like TeaCrine and Dynamine in it.

I think you'll be very pleased with Furosap XT. Feedback on it has been great so far.

And it shouldn't be a long wait now on Optimize-T ;)

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
VasoForce Rush does have caffeine in it, but you could try a lower dose with coffee if you wanted to try it that way.

I thought about doing a caffeine free energy pill so that people could take it with a caffeine beverage of their choice but not sure if it would sell. Maybe do a middle ground and go with a small amount of caffeine in a product that has some other stims like TeaCrine and Dynamine in it.

I think you'll be very pleased with Furosap XT. Feedback on it has been great so far.

And it shouldn't be a long wait now on Optimize-T ;)
I like the idea of a teacrine/dynamine supplement I can use on non training days.

I loved the energy I got from Vasoforce Rush! Very long lasting!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished posting my review on Inhibit-E in the review section as well as IG.
This is the link to the review and it's definitely a SOLID supplement.

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the idea of a teacrine/dynamine supplement I can use on non training days.

I loved the energy I got from Vasoforce Rush! Very long lasting!
I'd definitely be open to that if enough people were interested.

You thinking caffeine free or like a low/modest level of caffeine?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just finished posting my review on Inhibit-E in the review section as well as IG.
This is the link to the review and it's definitely a SOLID supplement.
Thank you. I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you guys still releasing that one product that's supposed to be similar to ergo9/ triumph?
Yes, we are. I've explained this in detail in a few thread but basically, flavored powders are a nightmare in this industry now. We've had the flavors right with 2 separate contract manufacturers who then turned around and got so far behind, it was ridiculous so we're now working with 2 more places on nailing down flavor samples to try again.

This product is a great example of why sometimes I don't tease or talk about certain things until they're done haha. Bc its almost unreal how many ridiculous delays this project has ran into.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, we are. I've explained this in detail in a few thread but basically, flavored powders are a nightmare in this industry now. We've had the flavors right with 2 separate contract manufacturers who then turned around and got so far behind, it was ridiculous so we're now working with 2 more places on nailing down flavor samples to try again.

This product is a great example of why sometimes I don't tease or talk about certain things until they're done haha. Bc its almost unreal how many ridiculous delays this project has ran into.
Looking forward to this one! Absolutely worth taking whatever time it takes to get something you’re really happy with - we’re all going to be drinking this EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I’d rather wait 9 months for something I don’t hate than, 9 months into a terrible drink I choke down daily, wonder why I didn’t just hold out for something solid.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to this one! Absolutely worth taking whatever time it takes to get something you’re really happy with - we’re all going to be drinking this EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I’d rather wait 9 months for something I don’t hate than, 9 months into a terrible drink I choke down daily, wonder why I didn’t just hold out for something solid.
Thank you. That's been my thought process too. I try to make everything taste good, but especially want this too because its meant for daily use. And that's also why I wanted to have at least 3 flavors ready when launch it.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely be open to that if enough people were interested.

You thinking caffeine free or like a low/modest level of caffeine?
Personally no caffeine. I drink coffee on non training days. VasoForce Rush has been serving me well as my Preworkout (I train first thing in the morning).
Also super pumped to see Optimize T!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mind just briefly saying how it'l be different from the gold standard cel m-test?
I've commented on this in quite a few places in detail, but a brief recap:
- M-Test contains KSM66 and Mucuna, great ingredients but some people don't like them bc they say they make them tired. Optimize-T doesn't have them in there.
- Optimize-T contains 8 branded ingredients and is different enough from M-Test that both can be stacked if a person would like to.

Both are great products, just two different approaches. That was one of the biggest challenges with Optimize-T was making it different enough from M-Test to where they didn't directly compete with one another.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
release the supplement panel!!!!
You have the product so I don’t see the hurt in giving us the panel…..please & thank you sir. And any update on Super swole? It got added back to dps with old ingredients but nothing new. I’m assuming a hold up on a branded ingredient?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have the product so I don’t see the hurt in giving us the panel…..please & thank you sir. And any update on Super swole? It got added back to dps with old ingredients but nothing new. I’m assuming a hold up on a branded ingredient?
I'll release the panel either today or tomorrow. There are some things we're working on launch wise that we mess up if we release it without it being coordinated. And there's also the part of me not being able to be on here much today after now because I have to finalize some things with it and contact retailers, so I wouldn't be available to discuss it.

I've explained in a few places what the delays are with flavored powders in general, which includes Super Swole. Right now, the industry itself is in the worst situation its ever been in in terms of delays, and its worse of flavored powders than anything else. This is affected by different elements - bottle shortages (related to the plastics shortage), raw material shortages, increased transit times, etc. The average lead time for a flavored powder used to be around 8 weeks. It's currently 18 to 24 weeks. That's why a lot of big brands aren't even trying to put out new flavored products or flavors this year. In our case, the cm we were using got so backed up that they were at a 24 week lead time. We switched to a new cm and finally got flavor samples done and then their lead time went to hell too. We've been getting told next week seriously since April. So we're working with 2 other cm's right now on flavor samples. Best guess, 6 to 8 weeks; but really I just don't want to give any more ETA's on flavored powders bc its impossible to be accurate.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll release the panel either today or tomorrow. There are some things we're working on launch wise that we mess up if we release it without it being coordinated. And there's also the part of me not being able to be on here much today after now because I have to finalize some things with it and contact retailers, so I wouldn't be available to discuss it.

I've explained in a few places what the delays are with flavored powders in general, which includes Super Swole. Right now, the industry itself is in the worst situation its ever been in in terms of delays, and its worse of flavored powders than anything else. This is affected by different elements - bottle shortages (related to the plastics shortage), raw material shortages, increased transit times, etc. The average lead time for a flavored powder used to be around 8 weeks. It's currently 18 to 24 weeks. That's why a lot of big brands aren't even trying to put out new flavored products or flavors this year. In our case, the cm we were using got so backed up that they were at a 24 week lead time. We switched to a new cm and finally got flavor samples done and then their lead time went to hell too. We've been getting told next week seriously since April. So we're working with 2 other cm's right now on flavor samples. Best guess, 6 to 8 weeks; but really I just don't want to give any more ETA's on flavored powders bc its impossible to be accurate.
looking forward to panel

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the difference between kannaease and zembrin?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between kannaease and zembrin?
Well kannaease is standardised to contain 0.5% of total alkaloids with the most dominant being mesembrine.
Zembrin is standardised to contain 0.35-0.45 total alkaloids with the most dominant mesembrenone

I’ve had Zembrin before and it’s okay but a good fermented kanna extract or even MT55 was way more potent.