Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does Nuliv allow for companies to put out their products as a single ingredient? The only single ingredient ActiGin product I can find is by Nuliv themselves (100mg/cap, 60 caps, ~$35).

I may purchase at some point to see how I like 100mg/day for a couple months.
Yes they do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does Nuliv allow for companies to put out their products as a single ingredient? The only single ingredient ActiGin product I can find is by Nuliv themselves (100mg/cap, 60 caps, ~$35).

I may purchase at some point to see how I like 100mg/day for a couple months.
I doubt they would have a problem with it, but I have never been asked to do one before. I had thought about it just because I want to try it myself at higher dosages.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New study on Robuvit at 300 mg/day for 4 weeks.

I've been on 200mg for as long as I can remember. I really do think it helps with fatigue management for me.
I wish that Robuvit was more cost effective to use in formulas. The problem is that because its so expensive, there's no room to really put much else in there with it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question to SNS reps I'm a big user of SNS supps and for years I've always saved my labels
and once I have 24 or more I send in the labels for two products of choice but I just sent an
envelope full of labels 2 weeks ago and today the envelope was returned with a yellow label
on it stating "Return to Sender No Mail Receptacle Unable to Forward" so does that mean the
label program is OVER ? :(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question to SNS reps I'm a big user of SNS supps and for years I've always saved my labels
and once I have 24 or more I send in the labels for two products of choice but I just sent an
envelope full of labels 2 weeks ago and today the envelope was returned with a yellow label
on it stating "Return to Sender No Mail Receptacle Unable to Forward" so does that mean the
Email me please [email protected]

Send me pic of the labels and the address you send the labels to please

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for looking into for me and I emailed you what you requested.
got it and investigating .. we'll keep that convo separate and let the pple discuss new products

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where is optimize t
lol i kinda forgot about that since Mtest came in my life

but i do know upgraded booster and muscle builder are in works ..shhhhhhhh

sorry cant give time table due to panedemic even though we get the ingredients still have alot of testing and other things to get sorted out

but alot of interesting stuff in lineup .. hopefully can end this 2020 with a bang

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It sounds like you may have sent it to the old PO Box address that we used years ago for this program.

The correct address and all Reload program info can be found at this link:

I hope this helps.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where is optimize t
We have a tentative formula on it and are hoping it will be available in time for Black Friday sales but some of that depends on branded ingredient raw material availability.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It sounds like you may have sent it to the old PO Box address that we used years ago for this program.

The correct address and all Reload program info can be found at this link:

I hope this helps.
Didn't know there was a NEW address, thank you and I'll resend it to the new address.:)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is the ergogenic still in the pipeline, or is the demand too small for it?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just picked up a couple more bottles of Neumentix. I used it last year for 3-months and enjoyed it. I’ve also used at some other point as a tea (Life Extension sells it on to go tubes) and liked it.

Would be a great addition to the SNS line

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just picked up a couple more bottles of Neumentix. I used it last year for 3-months and enjoyed it. I’ve also used at some other point as a tea (Life Extension sells it on to go tubes) and liked it.

Kemin also manufactures FloraGlo Lutein and ZeaONE Zeaxanthin. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are commonly utilized for vision health, but also have some research supporting cognition. You’re the expert in sourcing, but a capsule formula of the below would be great for cognition and vision health (and I would assume you could capture some supply chain efficiencies by sourcing all three from one supplier - if the price is right):

900mg Neumentix
10mg Lutein
2mg Zeaxanthin

This study used 10mg Lutein and 2mg Zeaxanthin: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707718/#idm140504334900656title

Just throwing some ideas out.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Walmart sells this too, as a store brand (Spring Valley Mind and Memory support) ironically. I was shocked when I researched it and actually saw it was a legit ingredient.

it did strengthen mind-muscle connection and smells pleasant when you open the bottle. This could be popular as I have seen ZERO marketing on this thing.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Walmart sells this too, as a store brand (Spring Valley Mind and Memory support) ironically. I was shocked when I researched it and actually saw it was a legit ingredient.

it did strengthen mind-muscle connection and smells pleasant when you open the bottle. This could be popular as I have seen ZERO marketing on this thing.
Similarly, I was in a CVS recently and saw some “sleep aid” that was BOGO. Took a look at the back and it was IIRC 600mg KSM-66 + 200mg L-Theanine. I was surprised.

But yeah, I think it’s a solid ingredient. I like splitting the 900mg in to two dosages with caffeine. I’ve enjoyed it while working and lifting.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any time table on products being back in stock at dps? Mainly ksm66, thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any time table on products being back in stock at dps? Mainly ksm66, thank you.
We just got ksm-66 back in stock so hoping dps will order it Monday.

We are getting things back in quick now - about 3 to 4 products a week. And may be a few new products sprinkled in here and there ;)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We just got ksm-66 back in stock so hoping dps will order it Monday.

We are getting things back in quick now - about 3 to 4 products a week. And may be a few new products sprinkled in here and there ;)
That is good to hear. A couple things I've wanted have been out for a little while, so I'd be glad to restock and look for new products as well. 😉

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thoughts on a combo Mediator product? Something like 1.5g Mediator, 2g Peak02, 100mg ActiGin, 50mg AstraGin? Would be worth the ~$80/unit cost IMO.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any news on that anacyclus and cistanche extract?
I can't give any specific details other than saying I think you'll be very happy within the next 2 months :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thoughts on a combo Mediator product? Something like 1.5g Mediator, 2g Peak02, 100mg ActiGin, 50mg AstraGin? Would be worth the ~$80/unit cost IMO.
The problem with Mediator is the price. I'm open to doing one but we haven't had the overall demand for it to justify the cost. And you see a lot of the brands that have tried offering one discontinue it not too long after.

It's something on my list of maybe's that we're glad to do if there demand is good enough.

For that formula, another issues would be that once a price goes over 49.99, the sales on it seem to drop exponentially.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The problem with Mediator is the price. I'm open to doing one but we haven't had the overall demand for it to justify the cost. And you see a lot of the brands that have tried offering one discontinue it not too long after.

It's something on my list of maybe's that we're glad to do if there demand is good enough.

For that formula, another issues would be that once a price goes over 49.99, the sales on it seem to drop exponentially.
I was going to say the same... the issue with mediator based supps was always the price. WHile a very small group appreciates what they're getting for that price, the majority will simply see the tag and say no or "why buy mediator for $50 when I can buy lechithin granules for $5/mo?"

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEAK02 caps now available:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to say the same... the issue with mediator based supps was always the price. WHile a very small group appreciates what they're getting for that price, the majority will simply see the tag and say no or "why buy mediator for $50 when I can buy lechithin granules for $5/mo?"
This... just going to be a hard sell as a lot of other anabolics run around that price range. Not a comment on effectiveness, just that I’d rather try anabolic effect for the price, for example.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
did we ever get the ergonine type product yet ?

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still hoping for a sleep supplement, a blood pressure supplement, a comprehensive cardiovascular health supplement and an eye health supplement. All of these could easily become staples.