Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested to hear ingredient suggestions. I'm open to most any ideas if there is enough interest.
not exactly sure what ingredients would be used to lower RBC, I've heard grape seed extract but other than that I really haven't researched it enough to name ingredients...

not sure about general population, but pretty sure there would be interest on this forum if you were to come up with a effective formula!!!

as far as marketing you could call it a general wellness supplement and market it that way to the yoga dudes, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have compiled a list of supplements that allegedly reduce RBC, but I cannot attest to these products actually working.
well then submit them already, lol....:geek:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMB/Naringen/Grapefruit
Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6)
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Green Tea/Green Tea Extract
Losartan (prescribed pharma product)
Tyrosine (possibly, but without its co-factors B6 and C)
Vitamin K2 (MK7)
Nattokinase
Quercetin
Curcumin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DMB/Naringen/Grapefruit
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitamin K2 (MK7)
Nattokinase
Quercetin
Curcumin
you get this @sns8778 ? @Beau no grape seed extract?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grape seed extract or grapefruit seed extract?
lol...can't remember which one I heard is good for lowering RBC. one of those:D

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Grapefruit and grapefruit seed extract is spoken about frequently.

I know GSE has benefit, I just don't know if it is hematocrit related. I will have to look.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grapefruit and grapefruit see extract is spoken about frequently.

I know GSE has benefit, I just don't know if it is hematocrit related. I will have to look.
TBH I haven't invested much time to research, I was being lazy and leaving it up to @sns8778 to do the heavy lifting.

mik95

Awards
Are you guys bring more nootropics to market?

May be you can do a CILTEP stack

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CILTEP is about as weak of a formula you can find for the price. If SNS puts out more nootropic products I hope they are nothing like CILTEP. Just my opinion of course.
Couldn’t agree more, focus XT blows that out of the water. Lately I’ve been having great effects mixing my energized aminos with focus XT

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is CILTEP ?
and agree focus XT is one of the best nootropic out there .. better suited for “gamers” too

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Beau @thebigt grapefruit seed extract is the one which apparently lowers rbc, not grape seed extract. Grape seed extract can lower bp I believe

mik95

Awards
What is CILTEP ?
and agree focus XT is one of the best nootropic out there .. better suited for “gamers” too
CILTP is Chemically induced Long term potentiation, it's from another forum

PDE 4 and others inhibition:

2x450 mg Artichoke Extract. Other artichoke extract brands have been reported to work too.

cAMP Increase:

4mg of Forskolin

Dopamine Metabolism Support (Important for avoiding fatigue due to increased dopamine metabolism!):

500mg Phenylalanine (Lower doses work better for some)
B-Vitamin Complex
200mg Caffeine (Optional)

For mitigating forskolin's effects on Acetylcholinesterase:

800mg ALCAR (Generally 200mg of ALCAR for every 1mg of forskolin)

An earlier recommendation before we started adding ALCAR to counteract forskolin's effects was to take the following in the afternoon:

350mg Jarrow N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Possibly no longer necessary)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks very meh. I also don’t know where you’d find 4mg of Forskolin given it’s typically dosed in 25mg increments. That’s also a oddly specific number for ALCAR, given it’s usually in increments of either 500mg or 750mg. Could always use bulk powder, but that’s a hassle to measure it to those specific milligrams.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looks very meh. I also don’t know where you’d find 4mg of Forskolin given it’s typically dosed in 25mg increments. That’s also a oddly specific number for ALCAR, given it’s usually in increments of either 500mg or 750mg. Could always use bulk powder, but that’s a hassle to measure it to those specific milligrams.
was thinking the same... a bit of a strange formula and nothing that strikes me as even relatively special (even looking comprehensively vs just one-by-one).

100% would take focus xt or even some of the solo noots SNS offers over that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Grapefruit and grapefruit seed extract is spoken about frequently.

TBH I haven't invested much time to research, I was being lazy and leaving it up to @sns8778 to do the heavy lifting.
I'll be glad to look into this when I have the time. I'm spread super thin and pretty much behind at life at the current moment haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you guys bring more nootropics to market?

May be you can do a CILTEP stack
We are open to doing more nootropics as long as they are compliant and there is a demand for them.

I am not impressed at all with the CILTEP Stack to be honest with you. I think Focus XT is a better product in pretty much every regards to that.

CILTEP is about as weak of a formula you can find for the price. If SNS puts out more nootropic products I hope they are nothing like CILTEP. Just my opinion of course.
I agree. CILTEP has good marketing behind it but it appears to be intentionally designed to be a VERY inexpensive product to make in order to allow for a high markup for marketing purposes. Not knocking the concept, that's the way a lot of products in this industry are now.

That seems like part of their marketing (which they are very good at).

You can compare the ingredients to Focus XT and Focus XT contains a ton more active ingredients all at efficacious dosages.

4 mg. of Forskolin has not data on it that I'm aware of. It is a very expensive ingredient and it seems like is just thrown in there at a low dosage to have it on the label. Not knocking them, a lot of brands do that.

Focus XT has plenty of ALCAR in it and for anyone wanting more they can always use ALCAR-500.

https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/products/focus-xt-series/
Use code anabolicminds20 to save 20% off.

FocusXT Label (Storming Grape Limeade) Supp Facts.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DMB/Naringen/Grapefruit
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vitamin K2 (MK7)
Nattokinase
Quercetin
Curcumin
Great list. Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to let anyone following the thread know that we extended our Memorial Day sale thru Sunday.
SNS-MemorialDaySaleExtended-FlagLogoV2-500x500.png
CEL-SuperSwoleV2-MemorialDayExtended(1)-SocialMedia-500x500.png

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Bumping for any update on the viability of these suggestions.

Especially interested in that possibility of a 50 or 60% Icariin product. Thanks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Especially interested in that possibility of a 50 or 60% Icariin product. Thanks.
love me some horny goat weed .. have you tried such a high % solo ?

max i think i did was 20 % back in the days .. i know CEL PCT ASSIST has that as well and works great

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
love me some horny goat weed .. have you tried such a high % solo ?

max i think i did was 20 % back in the days .. i know CEL PCT ASSIST has that as well and works great
Have tried several products in past with lower % Icariin but not solo or at 50-60% (which is where the sweet spot appears to be).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

We have so many things at various stages of production. The Covid situation really backed things up - raw materials not being available, countries not shipping for periods of time, things being held in customs longer, etc. There are definitely some things from this thread that will be offered; I just hate to over-promise on timelines at this point.

For Icariin, so far finding a true 50 to 60% standardization at a reasonable price has been about as hard as finding my daughter a pet unicorn lol. Will keep trying though :)

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This may be a long shot, but Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium.

Was the main ingredient in Gakic powder from Muscletech, way back in the day. Marketing BS aside, stuff worked exceptionally well, in regards to increased stamina. Tasted like death, but it got me through some stellar squat sessions. One of my favorite supplements over the past 15 years.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This may be a long shot, but Glycine-l-arginine-alpha-ketoisocaproic acid calcium.

Was the main ingredient in Gakic powder from Muscletech, way back in the day. Marketing BS aside, stuff worked exceptionally well, in regards to increased stamina. Tasted like death, but it got me through some stellar squat sessions. One of my favorite supplements over the past 15 years.
Interesting. I'd be open to it is enough people would be interested and if could source it at a decent price.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

it's truly not a bad .. good point they ruin it by their marketing and putting "1st dose increase so so .. gain up to 15lbs in 1 month on cell tech"

although im sure all that is possible varying diet .. for educated supplement users will destroy those marketing and never buy into it .. but there are more newbies who go to gym and will read that and pay up

curious what was your dosage ?10G a day where you felt that ?

i think the quality stuff is quite expensive but looks good on paper

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's truly not a bad .. good point they ruin it by their marketing and putting "1st dose increase so so .. gain up to 15lbs in 1 month on cell tech"

although im sure all that is possible varying diet .. for educated supplement users will destroy those marketing and never buy into it .. but there are more newbies who go to gym and will read that and pay up

Just peaking at the ingredient profile online, it appears one serving was 10.2 grams.

It was legitimately the worst tasting supplement I ever ingested, however, one of the most effective non-hormonal products I've ever utilized. I can remember many occasions being at damn near failure, but just continued pushing out reps. Surreal feeling, to say the least!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a question for those still following and interested.

Cistanche and Symplocos (Lodhra) have come up several times in the thread. Any dosages you would particularly like to see on these?

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I found Gakic made me weirdly irritable. Nothing else seemed to explain the added anxiety I’d feel. Not sure why and it took a few weeks of this bottle to figure it out

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a question for those still following and interested.

Cistanche and Symplocos (Lodhra) have come up several times in the thread. Any dosages you would particularly like to see on these?
Analyzed supplements was 4 caps 2700mg stem extract. So I'd say probably something similar? Haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Analyzed supplements was 4 caps 2700mg stem extract. So I'd say probably something similar? Haha
Are you saying theirs was a combination of the two or just one? Sorry, confused.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CEL-SuperSwoleV2-July4Sale-SocialMedia-500x500.png

SNS-July4Sale-FlagLogo-500x500.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic effect already sold out??
We hope to have Anabolic Effect back in stock in 2 to 3 weeks. As soon as we do, we will do a 30% off sale on it since it didn't get to be a part of the July 4th sale.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To anyone following that is a fan of Curcumin, I wanted to get some opinions on what is your favorite type? I like C3 Curcumin by Sabinsa but wanting to see what other types that people are interested in. We had been planning on doing a curcumin product with a few extra additions that would feature multiple types/branded ingredients and right as we were going to the production phase, one of the branded ingredient companies screwed us over on using theirs because they decided they were too good for their ingredient to be mixed with competing branded ingredients (they didn't want theirs included with C3 Curcumin). I think in their mind, they were going to strong arm us into using just theirs. Worked out the opposite as we will still be using the C3 Curcumin in it but will now never use a single branded ingredient by their company in anything :)

Anyway, I would love to hear people's thoughts on what else they would like to see included in it as far as types of Curcumin.

I'm also going to start a separate thread on this:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/curcumin-tell-sns-what-youd-like-to-see-in-a-curcumin-product.317906/

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
To anyone following that is a fan of Curcumin, I wanted to get some opinions on what is your favorite type? I like C3 Curcumin by Sabinsa but wanting to see what other types that people are interested in. We had been planning on doing a curcumin product with a few extra additions that would feature multiple types/branded ingredients and right as we were going to the production phase, one of the branded ingredient companies screwed us over on using theirs because they decided they were too good for their ingredient to be mixed with competing branded ingredients (they didn't want theirs included with C3 Curcumin). I think in their mind, they were going to strong arm us into using just theirs. Worked out the opposite as we will still be using the C3 Curcumin in it but will now never use a single branded ingredient by their company in anything :)

Anyway, I would love to hear people's thoughts on what else they would like to see included in it as far as types of Curcumin.

I'm also going to start a separate thread on this:
https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/curcumin-tell-sns-what-youd-like-to-see-in-a-curcumin-product.317906/
Curqfen and meriva are my two favorites. Actually feel some joint pain relief from these Two. BCm-95, longvida, Curcumin with BioPerine, curcuwin, never felt anything.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have an update on when the sleep stack will be released?