Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Topical is probably more superior but also more inconvenient.
I can see topical being more inconvenient for some. It isn't for me personally as I just do them first thing in the morning and then when I get home in the evenings. But I definitely can see why they would be for some people.

Most are gonna want to take it orally. From there, whatever absorbs better.
I agree. I think that's the great debate - whether a cyclodextrin or phytosomal would work better. Then there's the issue that some companies throw cyclodextrin in their products as an 'other ingredient' for label dressing and I've seen at least one company do some fancy labeling to make their product look like a phytosomal but it isn't.

If we did one, we would do it right. I haven't fully researched this, but from what I have, it seems like phytosomal would be better. But I wouldn't want to say that for sure until I had more time to research it.

Yup orally maybe add a lil bit of bioperine
We would add whatever we thought we needed to for sure. Bioperine and AstraGin would be candidates and there's another one that would help with the absorption that I won't mention here bc we may do this and no reason to give out the idea to someone else yet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very interesting .. i love bioperine and astragin

Always use epi-plex to enchance other supplements :)

excited about what else you have in store

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How about a single strain Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086 product?

Improves Protein Absorption and Utilization: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6208742/#!po=2.08333

Aid the digestion of carbohydrates and proteins: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21831748/

Anti-inflammatory and immune modulating effects: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20401350/

Might increase athletic performance: https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-11-S1-P38

Reduces exercise-induced muscle damage and increases recovery: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4963221/?report=reader

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Improves Protein Absorption and Utilization: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6208742/#!po=2.08333

Aid the digestion of carbohydrates and proteins: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21831748/

Anti-inflammatory and immune modulating effects: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20401350/

Might increase athletic performance: https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-11-S1-P38

Reduces exercise-induced muscle damage and increases recovery: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4963221/?report=reader
I'm open to that if its something people want. I definitely want to do one or more probiotics and an open to digestive aids; there are just so many options to choose from it can be overwhelming to decide what want to go with and offer.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm open to that if its something people want. I definitely want to do one or more probiotics and an open to digestive aids; there are just so many options to choose from it can be overwhelming to decide what want to go with and offer.
For me personally, I would like to see this specific probiotic strain and digestive enzymes as two separate products. I think the probiotic strain can be beneficial for everyone, but potentially not everyone wants digestive enzymes with their probiotic.

The digestive enzyme product could just be your run-of-the-mill comprehensive enzyme product, with some nice add-ins such as Gentian and slippery elm.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For me personally, I would like to see this specific probiotic strain and digestive enzymes as two separate products. I think the probiotic strain can be beneficial for everyone, but potentially not everyone wants digestive enzymes with their probiotic.

The digestive enzyme product could just be your run-of-the-mill comprehensive enzyme product, with some nice add-ins such as Gentian and slippery elm.
Thank you. I appreciate the suggestions. I definitely am thinking on them being different products.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So idk how I missed it but I see it mentions sleep assist xt on my stress and anxiety bottles.

Just bumping in hopes it spreads positivity and we see that soon! 😉
I think sleep is the one benefit this whole mess has gotten me haha... being home and able to get all the chores done through the week actually allows me to relax for once! Always in for a good sleep supp tho as I have a baby on the way and hear that sleep will be harder to come by ;)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So idk how I missed it but I see it mentions sleep assist xt on my stress and anxiety bottles.

Just bumping in hopes it spreads positivity and we see that soon!
Your not suppose to read labels and what can be stacked lol

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I like this idea.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Just bumping in hopes it spreads positivity and we see that soon! 😉
Good catch. We are hoping to have Sleep Assist XT out within the next 2 months. The formula and labels are already done so it may be sooner but some materials are hard to come by right now with everything going on. And we are prioritizing production on Immune Support XT and a couple of other immune system products that we will be coming out with.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good catch. We are hoping to have Sleep Assist XT out within the next 2 months. The formula and labels are already done so it may be sooner but some materials are hard to come by right now with everything going on. And we are prioritizing production on Immune Support XT and a couple of other immune system products that we will be coming out with.
I see the Blood Pressure Support is mentioned on Imuune Support too, I've been slipping missing all these.

My cabinet is full of so many SNS products I need to move the empty bottles elsewhere, because this one has pretty much become solely white bottles with silver tops and red and blue lettering. :ROFLMAO:

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any hints on the other immune products? I’m seeing Epicor everywhere nowadays. I need to read up on it

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we would definitely stay away from super high dosages of Magnesium and Zinc.

I like the idea of using the most bio available sources but it scares me the final cost of the product if we go that route on all. It is the way I would lean though.

I can definitely see saying forget the add'ins but they're almost a must to distinguish the product from competition I think. I think we may just try to go a different route with any additions and make them make sense where some multi's look like they just throw in popular name stuff as a sales pitch.

I looked into a Pack idea years ago but the minimum orders to do those are so high to make it cost effective. We would have to grow a lot and have a much bigger distribution channel to make that feasible. But its a great idea.

We have VasoForce Rush which is a capsulated stim pre-workout. We would definitely be open to doing a powder version of that if that's something enough people wanted.

We are looking at doing the daily ergogenic that we've discussed in a couple of other thread. The formula is done and so are the flavor samples. The hardest part was honestly deciding a name for it.

I thought about doing a recovery specific capsulated product. I have a great idea for the ingredients, just not sure how well it would sell.

I like the idea of using the more active forms in a multi. The downside to that is that raises the price a lot if you do it for all of them and companies that have tried this in the past, their products didn't traditionally sell very well bc of the final price. This is the way I would lean towards doing one but its a scary process based on lack of sales that some have experienced going the same route haha.
How about a sleep aide?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
in the same idea I look at my Inhibit E bottle and it say it can be stack with optimize T, so it is still coming out after all these years?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in the same idea I look at my Inhibit E bottle and it say it can be stack with optimize T, so it is still coming out after all these years?
Yeah it’s been always in a plan .. things just keep coming up .. in the meantime cel mtest holds the top spot :)

This covid19 just suxs.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anti aging I'm guessing would be something prostate/libido/heart health all in one..glorified multi v would be great imo

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk buying options.

I haven't stopped using Focus XT since it's upgrade. That's a minimum one tub a month. I'm now also buying Cissus XT for the girlfriend as well. Would like to see a bulk option to hopefully save per unit.
I like this idea. I have already bought enough of the new version to get 2 free tubs with the label program. Speaking of the labels, is it sns only or can you use CEL too?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look a couple posts up. It’s coming soon(ish). 😄
In the interim, Growth Factor XT is a great sleep improvement supp as well (and with a whole host of other benefits!)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like this idea. I have already bought enough of the new version to get 2 free tubs with the label program. Speaking of the labels, is it sns only or can you use CEL too?

we've done 501 tubs in the past .. unsure if it will be done again .. maybe steve will do a limited

As for labels program it only applies to SNS labels .. ive thrown away so many mtest bottles lol ..but good to see you taking advantage of the labels program.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND 501 tubs?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Optimize-T will be out at some point. The main issue has been that M-Test is so complete and offered at such a good price point that we have to find an option that will be uniquely different from it that will still be very effective. We have an idea in the planning phases, but it's a few months out at best.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any hints on the other immune products? I’m seeing Epicor everywhere nowadays. I need to read up on it
We haven't been asked for Epicor. They are doing a good job advertising it but we haven't had any consumers or retailers ask for it.

I'm open to it if enough people want it.

I'm not going to hint around much on the immune products coming out. They are mostly going to be items that customers and retailers are asking for; trying to fill a demand, not get super creative. For people wanting the most comprehensive formula available, i think Immune Support XT fits that very well.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do we have an ETA on the grains of paradise extract release date yet?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome me & family have been enjoying this very much.

$25 on prime shipped delivered in 2-3 days incase someone needs it in emergency

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Holarrhena antidysenterica for the primary active alkaloid conessine (H3 antagonist). Hard to find a source that I can trust for this one.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Holarrhena antidysenterica for the primary active alkaloid conessine (H3 antagonist). Hard to find a source that I can trust for this one.
What are you using this for? Totally new ingredient for me

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone try 7-Methoxyflavone solo? Could be a cool offering, but may cannibalize Inhibit-E sales.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone try 7-Methoxyflavone solo? Could be a cool offering, but may cannibalize Inhibit-E sales.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry I haven't been on in a bit, any updates on the overall heart health idea?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jumping back in just to see any updates. Have to grab more PeakO2 again and wish I could have just grabbed some SNS caps. ;)
haha in the same boat

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never used it solo but we use it in PCT Assist at a great dose.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry I haven't been on in a bit, any updates on the overall heart health idea?
Tentative formula in place but have a few more things to get out in front of it. If all goes according to plan, there should be a lot of new releases from us in the next few months. The Covid situation just kind of put everything behind.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Jumping back in just to see any updates. Have to grab more PeakO2 again and wish I could have just grabbed some SNS caps. ;)
We are hoping 2 to 3 weeks. The Covid situation seemed to just put everything behind from a manufacturing standpoint.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
We are hoping 2 to 3 weeks. The Covid situation seemed to just put everything behind from a manufacturing standpoint.
Tentative formula in place but have a few more things to get out in front of it. If all goes according to plan, there should be a lot of new releases from us in the next few months. The Covid situation just kind of put everything behind.
Any chance you can confirm whether or not Anacyclus Pyrethum DC Root extract will be among one of those products to be released sometime this year?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance you can confirm whether or not Anacyclus Pyrethum DC Root extract will be among one of those products to be released sometime this year?
I'm open to doing an Anacyclus, I've just been open and honest with people that so many people have said that the results of some Anacyclus products didn't match up with the results from the original AnaBeta so if we do one, we will do a limited run on it and see what people think and not over-hype it.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I would like to see a good well dosed electrolyte/hydration supplement that could be used for keto/low carb/Intermittent fasting. Something with a good amount of sodium and a good flavor.

I'm looking forward to the sleep aide and blood pressure support. Hoping for an eye support and mitochondrial support supplement too.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still looking forward to Kanna and Paradoxine whenever they come out