Tell SNS What You Would Like to See From Us (2020 Edition)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll go ahead and confirm that we are making one of these. I won't give out product details yet but I think everyone will be very happy with the dosage and price point.
i love the Paradoxine in leanedgeXT .. think a solo would stack well with Capsimax wink wink

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i love the Paradoxine in leanedgeXT .. think a solo would stack well with Capsimax wink wink
We were going to do a Capsimax single ingredient at one time but the company that owns the rights to Capsimax won't let you call a single ingredient product just Capsimax as the actual product name. So would have to name it something else which seems to kind of defeat the purpose if someones looking for Capsimax by name. We may still do one but that's what kind of put that project on the back burner.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We were going to do a Capsimax single ingredient at one time but the company that owns the rights to Capsimax won't let you call a single ingredient product just Capsimax as the actual product name. So would have to name it something else which seems to kind of defeat the purpose if someones looking for Capsimax by name. We may still do one but that's what kind of put that project on the back burner.
Red Hot Chili Peppers XT

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have thought about this for a long time. One big issue there is that I'm not 100% sold on the effectiveness of Urolithin B. So if we offered it, it would be one of those things where it was like - hey, here it is - this is what companies claim it does, let us know what you think - rather than us hyping it and making a lot of claims on it. I hope that makes sense. If enough people are interested, I'm up for it.
Yeah, totally understand and I would love to see you guys make it. I’ve wanted to put a pure version to the test

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For amentoflavone, can't absorption enhancers be used? Cyclyo dextrin, Bioperine, phytosome?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Arginine or sodium ursolic acid caps like PA used to sell on prototype so we can stack with the spray

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Arginine or sodium ursolic acid caps like PA used to sell on prototype so we can stack with the spray
I haven't followed that ingredient very closely. I thought that the oral bioavailability was an issue with doing capsules?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For amentoflavone, can't absorption enhancers be used? Cyclyo dextrin, Bioperine, phytosome?
Bioperine and AstraGin could certainly be used.

Cyclodextrins - in my opinion someone will probably do it as a sales pitch but I don't think it would add anything to the ingredient in this case.

Creating a true phytosomal is very expensive. A lot of what you see companies doing is throwing ingredients over in products but not actually bonding the ingredients. The process of creating a true phytosomal would cost more per kg. than Amentoflavone costs per kg. itself just to give you an idea.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn't see anything from laxogen or Urolithin B
did you use pure uro b ? Ep1logue had such a crazy drying/anti e effect. Other members stated this and it's definitely not the epicatechin so were thinking it was the uro b

perfect for precontes but I hate going through 2-3 bottles of ep1logue just to get the effect

semtex

semtex

Awards
did you use pure uro b ? Ep1logue had such a crazy drying/anti e effect. Other members stated this and it's definitely not the epicatechin so were thinking it was the uro b

perfect for precontes but I hate going through 2-3 bottles of ep1logue just to get the effect
Massacr3 has laxo and uro b and I did use lithos and I think I saw more fullness but that was 6 months ago so I'm not 100% sure

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
can you name it Caps-E-Max ha?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ohh this is great news on the grains of paradise.

I always have liked it stacked it lean GBB. There are a couple of l-carn/ lean gbb products out there that I could stack with the stand alone grains of paradise. Some of them have GOP in them but dose is too low. I find these have a synergistic effect on heat production and sweating when taken together... both produce them separately from my experience.

I also can through a little synephrine in and or capsimax.... better drink around a gallon of h20 before and another gallon during summertime cardio because you will lose gallons of water weight from increased heat and sweating. Even light cardio in a 72 degree gym will have me pouring sweat.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean GBB is popping up everywhere now!
You would be entering a crowded market in my opinion.

What interests me about solo Grains of Paradise and Kanna is running at a much higher dose than combined products allow for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean GBB is popping up everywhere now!
You would be entering a crowded market in my opinion.

What interests me about solo Grains of Paradise and Kanna is running at a much higher dose than combined products allow for.
I think everyone will be very happy with our dosages on Paradoxine and KannaEase.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I haven't followed that ingredient very closely. I thought that the oral bioavailability was an issue with doing capsules?
It is with standard ursolic acid. PA created I believe sodium ursolic acid which was orally bioavailable in caps and spray form then graduated to arginine ursolic acid. I believe he may have a patent on arginine ursolic acid now but the sodium version is probably fair game

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is with standard ursolic acid. PA created I believe sodium ursolic acid which was orally bioavailable in caps and spray form then graduated to arginine ursolic acid. I believe he may have a patent on arginine ursolic acid now but the sodium version is probably fair game
So many different ones out there and no1 is listing out what they are putting .. checked out recomp rx by blackstone .. looking at what got good reviews anteus labs hydra head six which says Ursolic Acid Cyclodextrin Complex

Def has the benfits from all sources just finding out the dosages which is why every1 is always double dosing anything with ursolic in it.

i like the good ol rosemary-holy basil extract think it has very good health benefits along with lowering cortisol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We would be glad to do a Mediator Phosphatidic Acid if enough people wanted it but its a very expensive ingredient. We could offer it at as good of a price as we could, but its not something that you would see from us like some things that would be a huge huge price difference.

Thebigc4

Awards
Think you’d be able to do a Cyanidin 3-Glucoside product? Everyone usually hates on Biotest because they are expensive, but their Indigo 3G workspretty well. Nothing close to $130 USD per month good though, maybe SNS can do better? Something like 200-300mg caps would be amazing.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Think you’d be able to do a Cyanidin 3-Glucoside product? Everyone usually hates on Biotest because they are expensive, but their Indigo 3G workspretty well. Nothing close to $130 USD per month good though, maybe SNS can do better? Something like 200-300mg caps would be amazing.
I'd be glad to look into it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
We would be glad to do a Mediator Phosphatidic Acid if enough people wanted it but its a very expensive ingredient. We could offer it at as good of a price as we could, but its not something that you would see from us like some things that would be a huge huge price difference.
Would it be possible to utilize it in a combo product?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would it be possible to utilize it in a combo product?
It's so expensive that it makes it difficult to add other things to it if they are pricey, but maybe.

Another issue is that some companies are very deceptive with this and try to pass off the dosage total powder as the dosage of actual active ingredient.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's so expensive that it makes it difficult to add other things to it if they are pricey, but maybe.

Another issue is that some companies are very deceptive with this and try to pass off the dosage total powder as the dosage of actual active ingredient.
May not be worth it then.

What about a D3 + Vit K complex product?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did we already ask for PrimaVie?

It’d be great to have 120 caps at 250mg/cap. Good for a 2 month run at 500mg.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did we already ask for PrimaVie?

It’d be great to have 120 caps at 250mg/cap. Good for a 2 month run at 500mg.
PrimaVie would be an option if enough people want it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bioperine and AstraGin could certainly be used.

Cyclodextrins - in my opinion someone will probably do it as a sales pitch but I don't think it would add anything to the ingredient in this case.

Creating a true phytosomal is very expensive. A lot of what you see companies doing is throwing ingredients over in products but not actually bonding the ingredients. The process of creating a true phytosomal would cost more per kg. than Amentoflavone costs per kg. itself just to give you an idea.
So financially doable with the first two components.....Any actual profit margin worth it in the long run? Seeing things come and go its def something Im still searching for.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in the PrimaVie and a D3+K2 product(5000iu/100mcg).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So financially doable with the first two components.....Any actual profit margin worth it in the long run? Seeing things come and go its def something Im still searching for.
I'm checking on it now. The issue is now that most Amentoflavone suppliers are only offering a 10% version so we are working on finding good pricing for 20% or higher. I hoping to know more by the end of the week. Things on the raw material supply end are pretty much in slow motion now because of everything going on.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We may could do that. Any specific dosage you'd like to see?
I'd prefer seeing one that's around 2,000 iu D-3 and 80 mcg MK-7 (in an oil base). Seems like every other company is doing one with 5,000 iu of D-3 and not all of us need that much.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am a big fan of D-3 and K2, but is so easy to replicate that I am not sure there would be much of a financial advantage to putting this product together - since it would be in competition with Vitacost and other high volume, low cost providers.

Don't get me wrong, I use D-3 every morning and K2 every night ...

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would really like to see a complete all in one super high quality post workout recovery product containing ingredients like creapure, kyowa quality eaas, bioenergy d ribose, highly branched cyclic dextrin, mediator phosphatidic acid, kyowa glutamine, pink himalayan salt, taurine, etc...

Laxosterone with astragin and bioperine for absorption

INSULIN MIMETIC that doesn't contain ingredients that cause excessive ampk activation preventing protein synthesis and actually shuttles carbs into the muscle tissue not just another gda

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree I’ve seen plenty of options out there .. would be wise to sprinkle in some extra on top

Maybe
Vit D - 3,000 iu
K2 - 45mcg
Calcium - 1200mg

Cissus would complement vitD and k2 unsure if it can be done

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would really like to see a complete all in one super high quality post workout recovery product containing ingredients like creapure, kyowa quality eaas, bioenergy d ribose, highly branched cyclic dextrin, mediator phosphatidic acid, kyowa glutamine, pink himalayan salt, taurine, etc...

INSULIN MIMETIC that doesn't contain ingredients that cause excessive ampk activation preventing protein synthesis and actually shuttles carbs into the muscle tissue not just another gda
I like Kyowa quality ingredients, but it would really drive the price of the product up quite a bit

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How bout some joint xt?
We are doing our best. Branded ingredients are great until one of the companies is out of their own ingredient and then that causes delays. We do have everything in and its in production so we're hoping any time now. We'll let everyone know when it comes in and do a sale on it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

GlycoPhase is a great seller for us and gets great feedback and is very different than many GDA's because its a true GDA and not just another blood sugar control product; so I doubt you would see us do anything else in the GDA family. If your idea is different than a GDA, let me know what you have in mind, either here or by pm.

Laxogenin with Astragin and Bioperine is possible if enough people want it.

For the post workout idea, I like the idea of a post workout product but its a category that traditionally sells horribly. I'd be open to doing one after the daily ergogenic and a couple other things come out but it would be slightly different than your idea. For example, Mediator if we do that will be a stand alone product due to price. And I don't think we would use Creatine Monohydrate because some people, myself included, bloat badly from it. I would much prefer Creatine Magnapower to that. I appreciate the idea though and some concepts are close to what I have in mind for one.

BTW.... I was a fan of HBCD before most people had ever heard of it so I love that suggestion. I always wanted to do a straight HBCD but there's never seemed to be enough interest.

In regards to Kyowa, I think their ingredients are good but I think they are too expensive for what they are. If a company tests their raws and have a 99%+ pure ingredient and Kyowa's is 99%+ but there's a huge price difference, then you're really just paying for the name. Now, we use A LOT of branded ingredients but I'm just not sure its worth it in this case. I hope that makes sense.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
GlycoPhase is a great seller for us and gets great feedback and is very different than many GDA's because its a true GDA and not just another blood sugar control product; so I doubt you would see us do anything else in the GDA family. If your idea is different than a GDA, let me know what you have in mind, either here or by pm.

For the post workout idea, I like the idea of a post workout product but its a category that traditionally sells horribly. I'd be open to doing one after the daily ergogenic and a couple other things come out but it would be slightly different than your idea. For example, Mediator if we do that will be a stand alone product due to price. And I don't think we would use Creatine Monohydrate because some people, myself included, bloat badly from it. I would much prefer Creatine Magnapower to that. I appreciate the idea though and some concepts are close to what I have in mind for one.

BTW.... I was a fan of HBCD before most people had ever heard of it so I love that suggestion. I always wanted to do a straight HBCD but there's never seemed to be enough interest.

In regards to Kyowa, I think their ingredients are good but I think they are too expensive for what they are. If a company tests their raws and have a 99%+ pure ingredient and Kyowa's is 99%+ but there's a huge price difference, then you're really just paying for the name. Now, we use A LOT of branded ingredients but I'm just not sure its worth it in this case. I hope that makes sense.
I honestly think theres a lack of new innovative high quality post workout recovery products these days, people seem to forget how important it is and like to make fun of the post workout "anabolic window" but any serious lifter knows that's when your muscles are most receptive and prime to absorbing nutrients so I honestly never got why people would ignore something like that, I think it would be awesome for you guys to come out with product and bring back the importance of post workout recovery.

Instead of Kyowa how about Ajipure aminos? I do notice anything with Kyowa is really pricey but i think Ajipure would be a good substitute for that to keep things affordable.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Would definitely love to see a solo HBCD product!