Taurus Nutrition Logo Design Contest

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric is a good dude, there is no way he would have people go to all that work and not compensate them. Like he said he is just busy and is trying to sort some stuff out. Everything looks like its taken care of. There were some KILLER designs in here.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHHA! I just saw this! Awesome humor prld2gr8ns!Love it!
Thanks!! I tried. Put in many long hours, but others where just to dam good. ;)

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established

Taurus Nut and Taurus Nutrition really outdid themselves on this one.

Meister

Meister

Awards
I did not get mine. Oh wait, I did not send anything in due to the fact that I can't even color in the lines.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I recieved a package from Taurus Nutrition yesterday exceeding anything I imagined. I know that I posted some negative things about Taurus in previous posts here, and I apologize. I made those comments not fully understanding the extent of the companies hardships. I wish the gentlemen breathing life back into this beast good luck, and I will absolutely notify the proper authorities when my Taurus Nutrition LOG begins.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recieved a package from Taurus Nutrition yesterday exceeding anything I imagined. I know that I posted some negative things about Taurus in previous posts here, and I apologize. I made those comments not fully understanding the extent of the companies hardships. I wish the gentlemen breathing life back into this beast good luck, and I will absolutely notify the proper authorities when myTaurus Nutrition LOG begins.
Nice to hear they took care of you TG. Care to indulge us and make us jealous?

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
I recieved a package from Taurus Nutrition yesterday exceeding anything I imagined. I know that I posted some negative things about Taurus in previous posts here, and I apologize. I made those comments not fully understanding the extent of the companies hardships. I wish the gentlemen breathing life back into this beast good luck, and I will absolutely notify the proper authorities when my Taurus Nutrition LOG begins.
x2. Good recovery Taurus! *applause*

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fingers crossed I get mine this week, I hate how slow shipping is to Canada all the time lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fingers crossed I get mine this week, I hate how slow shipping is to Canada all the time lol
Should have requested Taurus to sneak it into the luggage rack on the next US to Canada bus for generic prescription meds lol. You would've had it last week. :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should have requested Taurus to sneak it into the luggage rack on the next US to Canada bus for generic prescription meds lol. You would've had it last week. :)
lol

Fingers still crossed for this week! lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a month for me....nothing yet.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's got to be caught up in the mail, they are good at filling orders. I'd ask if there is any way to find out by a track # ?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I do anything for anyone:)... Eric is super swamped with many things we have going on now

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Can I do anything for anyone:)... Eric is super swamped with many things we have going on now
Looks like JudgementDay is waiting still but my nice "thank you" package came in a while back and as I told Eric, it was a very nice gesture and is greatly appreciated

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like JudgementDay is waiting still but my nice "thank you" package came in a while back and as I told Eric, it was a very nice gesture and is greatly appreciated
Outstanding^... I will make things right for JD;) im playing catch up right now, Eric was awesome enough to send me to the bahamas for a month! :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outstanding^... I will make things right for JD;) im playing catch up right now, Eric was awesome enough to send me to the bahamas for a month! :D
Im trying to figure out if you are joking or not. If not, were do I put in my application? lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey just got my package in! Taurus hooked me up big time!

You guys really made it up to everything, thanks a lot guys!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
send me a free line up of all products please

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey just got my package in! Taurus hooked me up big time!

You guys really made it up to everything, thanks a lot guys!
Indulge us please. What constitutes "big time" in this day and age? Curious minds want to know.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indulge us please. What constitutes "big time" in this day and age? Curious minds want to know.
Hooked me up with a tub of Wyked, DAA-HCG and 5aOHP. Much more then I expected and very generous of Taurus!

I'm really interested in this 5aOHP, lookin over all the logs right now:)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent package....

Sounds like the only thing they left out was a T-shirt with this new logo design

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hooked me up with a tub of Wyked, DAA-HCG and 5aOHP. Much more then I expected and very generous of Taurus!

Pretty Awesome huh bro, can't wait to run this stack!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice!!!