nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cliff Notes: Yes it is possible!

How is targeted fat loss possible?

Lots of products claim targeted fat loss but the fact of the matter is MOST of them cannot.

Let me explain to you how Alpha-T2 can actually TARGET FAT LOSS.

Alpha-T2 contains an ingredient called Rauwolscine HCl, which blocks the Alpha-2 receptor in the body.

Why do we want to block this receptor in the body?

Normally, when this evil receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking Alpha-T2), it actually blocks your body’s natural ability to break down and burn fat! By not allowing your body to burn fat, you’re going to STORE more fat in the areas which alpha-2 receptors are active!

By blocking the alpha-2-receptor, your body is now INCREASING fat burning, and DECREASING fat storage (2 birds with one stone?)

But how does this TARGET fat loss?

Don’t worry; I didn’t forget to tell you how this TARGETS fat loss in the areas you are holding weight. Alpha-2 receptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; it is in those areas that the receptors are active, causing you to store fat and inhibiting fat burning.

These areas include the abdomen, the “love handles”, the chest, lower back, buttocks, and neck.

So by taking Alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS because you are inhibiting fat storage and increasing fat breakdown IN THESE AREAS through alpha-2 receptor inhibition!

Make sense?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
great post! how do you think alpha-t2 would work on its own? or is it better stacked?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great post! how do you think alpha-t2 would work on its own? or is it better stacked?
alone or stacked Alpha-T2 will kick in the big fat azz! trust me!!!!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
are you saying transdermal products like eviscerate dont give targeted fat loss?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you saying transdermal products like eviscerate dont give targeted fat loss?
Rauwolscine is also called Alpha-Yohimbine, an ingredient that I brought to the Bodybuilding/supplement market back in 2004 in Avant Labs' HEAT Stack. It's also the star ingredient in Alpha-Burn.

The A2 receptor subtype affinities are slightly different, actually making Alpha-Yohimbine superior orally, whereas plain Yohimbine HCl is superior in a targetted formula.

It should still work well in a topical, but to claim superiority (or to claim topicals containing YHCl do NOT work) is simply not true.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rauwolscine is also called Alpha-Yohimbine, an ingredient that I brought to the Bodybuilding/supplement market back in 2004 in Avant Labs' HEAT Stack. It's also the star ingredient in Alpha-Burn.

The A2 receptor subtype affinities are slightly different, actually making Alpha-Yohimbine superior orally, whereas plain Yohimbine HCl is superior in a targetted formula.

It should still work well in a topical, but to claim superiority (or to claim topicals containing YHCl do NOT work) is simply not true.
Great info Dsade

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I love me some Eviscerate. It literally has all the ingredients that has proved useful in a topical.

Hell, stack em! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh fo sho!
I'll give you a shout, though...this should have no problems getting into Canada...as a matter of fact, we are doing a Rauwolscine version specifically for Canada soon.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll give you a shout, though...this should have no problems getting into Canada...as a matter of fact, we are doing a Rauwolscine version specifically for Canada soon.
That is great news.

Any luck for the Aussies you think?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is great news.

I haven't checked your nomenclature, but since I use Rauwolfia extract to obtain the Rauwolscine, the correct Eviscerate label should get through no problem at all.

We've actually just received an inquiry from an AU distributor, interested in ThermoGum and Eviscerate.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't checked your nomenclature, but since I use Rauwolfia extract to obtain the Rauwolscine, the correct Eviscerate label should get through no problem at all.

We've actually just received an inquiry from an AU distributor, interested in ThermoGum and Eviscerate.
Very nice -- AU is always hardest

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
targeted fat loss stack to me would consist of two things, Alpha t2 and dermatherm target.... good stuff

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Rauwolfia is banned within Australia.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have I mentioned how much your government is turning your country into a bunch of pussies?

shoorty0690

Awards
Anything as far as side effects? I always worry about thyroid altering products, as my mother has thyroid problems.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
i loved eviscerate, probably my favorite fat burner next to adipoxil, thats why i stacked them lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i loved eviscerate, probably my favorite fat burner next to adipoxil, thats why i stacked them lol
I was looking at Adipoxil...do the capsules hurt when you rub them into your skin?

liddodragon

Awards
How about stacking this w/ DCP? Sound like a good plan?

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
That is great news.

if the bottle doenst say yohimbe and only Rauwolscine then it should get in as customs seem to let it through as they might not be aware of them being the same ingredient
ive had a few alpha burns in and they all have been inspected by customs

i wonder how they think that would be legal to import eviscerate withyohimbe in it?? i know the thermo gum get in
this but it isnt writen like this on the customs site

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

Have I mentioned how much your government is turning your country into a bunch of pussies?
good old rudd the dud, we should be able to make our own minds up with what we put into our bodies

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i read that regular yohimbe blocks B2 receptors (i dont know too much about the receptor so i might be wrong in terms of receptors) but it also blocks another receptor that prevents fat loss so its kinda blocking itself, is this true?
i also read that Alpha-Yohimbine only blocks one of them so it doesnt get in its own way.

so my question is if some product contained Alpha-Yohimbine and regular yohimbe would the effects from the yohimbe on both receptors be detremental even though it contains Alpha-Yohimbine?

dekd

Awards
Dsade, rauwolscine is safe for 18+ right? I wanna try Alphaburn out to get the rest of this mid section fat off

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
i read that regular yohimbe blocks B2 receptors (i dont know too much about the receptor so i might be wrong in terms of receptors) but it also blocks another receptor that prevents fat loss so its kinda blocking itself, is this true?
i also read that Alpha-Yohimbine only blocks one of them so it doesnt get in its own way.

so my question is if some product contained Alpha-Yohimbine and regular yohimbe would the effects from the yohimbe on both receptors be detremental even though it contains Alpha-Yohimbine?
Yohimbine can block both receptors, but It is much more prone to the alpha receptor.....There is in ingredient in OxyElite that is supposedly as effective as yohimbine at alpha, but 50x less at the other one......I cant remember which receptors are which tho..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Correct. The other receptor youre talking about is A1, regular yoh effects it, alpha-yoh does not!

skrypt

Awards
I know a lot of people are stacking Alpha with OEP, but how does it work as a standalone?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had amazing luck with Dermatherm...does it really target?...It seemed like it but scientifically i dont know.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a lot of people are stacking Alpha with OEP, but how does it work as a standalone?
Very well. I think most people stack it simply because you can get the stack for so cheap!

I would say on the overall level of greatness Alpha-T2 is a 10 out of 10, and the Alpha + OEP stack is a 12 out of 10 ;)

I had amazing luck with Dermatherm...does it really target?...It seemed like it but scientifically i dont know.
I am not sure. It may to some degree but I am not certain as I have no researched their ingredients.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha ha.

That's not even half of it.. you can't import product's with more than 30mg per dose of ZINC...Synephrine no more than 20mg per daily amount... and ****loads of other issues.

That also being said, it's barely worth any US company being brought over here, because no one knows about them, whilst companies like Muscletech, BSN, and other majors who are imported by 1 major company have massive amounts of money and STATE REPS to push sales...

Basically all we got down here is crappy/semi avg American companies, and Aussie companies which mainly do protein powers and extremely back-dated product's... most don't even do caps or tablets because you are pretty much required to have TGA approval.. that's if they do APPROVE it... and it cost's a freakin ton!

I think with importing, you also need to register and pay massive fees, hence importers seem to only bring in major brands which I assume they order 10,000 units at a time.

It's a difficult market. I don't think people take as many bodybuilding product's and interesting stuff as is available in the US.. alot of guys over here have or are taking PH's... they manage to get some through customs..

I gave up, the thing is.. they are getting more strict too, esp with marketing claims, and so forth... like they wanna keep sqeezing it more & more...

:(

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/117214-alpha-yohimbine-capsules.html

You've been on this for a while D! ;) Thanks for the input. In your opinion, does the drastic mg/mg price variance offer enough of a clear advantage with AY compared to Y?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I would say it does, the sides from traditional yohimbine can be pretty nasty.
Are you aware of any studies done in a similar controlled fashion where an objection correlation and comparative parallel can be constructed between these two (or better yet, a single study measuring the effects of both compounds simultaneously in the sub-groups)?

Also, what side effects are you referring to, the purported hepatotoxic nature and disconnected feeling some users experience while using? Does AY reduce or completely rid itself of these attributed sides? Thanks :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you aware of any studies done in a similar controlled fashion where an objection correlation and comparative parallel can be constructed between these two (or better yet, a single study measuring the effects of both compounds simultaneously in the sub-groups)?

Also, what side effects are you referring to, the purported hepatotoxic nature and disconnected feeling some users experience while using? Does AY reduce or completely rid itself of these attributed sides? Thanks :)
Nearly completely rids of it. There are a number of studies on Rauwolscine comparing to regular Y. It has been studied for years.

It all comes down to receptors.

Both Rauwolscine and yohimbine are very powerful Alpha-2 receptor antagonists, as well as beta adrenergic receptor agonists. Now here is the catch; yohimbine also activates Alpha-1 receptors, which can block the breakdown of fats! (1,2,3) POINTLESS! Yohimbine is a thing of the past!

Yohimbine also can vastly increase heart rate and anxiety, but Rauwolscine will not! In fact, Rauwolscine is a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can LOWER blood pressure and DECREASE heart rate. (4)

1. Berlan M, Galitzky J, Riviere D, et al. Plasma catecholamine levels and lipid mobilization induced by yohimbine in obese and non-obese women. Int J Obes. 1991 May;15(5):305-315

2. Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, et al. Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Eur J Clin Invest. 1988 Dec;18(6):587-594

3. Flechtner-Mors M, Jenkinson CP, Alt A, et al. In vivo alpha(1)-adrenergic lipolytic activity in subcutaneous adipose tissue of obese subjects. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2002 Apr;301(1):229-233

4. Partial agonist properties of rauwolscine and yohimbine for the inhibition of adenylyl cyclase by recombinant human 5-HT1A receptors. Arthur et al (1993) Biochem Pharmacol 45;2337.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct. I hate regular Y even at a tiiiiny dose. I can take up to 30mg/day of Alpha-Y :)

It's an amazing compound to say the least
Try it with Tyrosine and Cholinergics...you will love the nootropic synergy and have some of THE most productive periods you have ever had.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try it with Tyrosine and Cholinergics...you will love the nootropic synergy and have some of THE most productive periods you have ever had.
Just so happens I made myself some 600mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine capsules last night.

Time to stack em!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I don't have many words for the discussion, but I can say that I have had success with targeted fat loss.

Eviscerate and LipoBurn have worked wonders for me.