Taking liquid t3/ albuterol on a airplane

m dog

Awards
I know this sound like a noob question but I need to know.

I'm taking a flight next month and I wanted to take my t3/albuterol/keto with me. I wanted to stick them in my pocket.

I don't think the TSA will pat me down since they really wouldn't have a reason to do so. But whats the thought on this issue?

Is it ok or am I crazy? Has anyone else done this before?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I know this sound like a noob question but I need to know.

I'm taking a flight next month and I wanted to take my t3/albuterol/keto with me. I wanted to stick them in my pocket.

I don't think the TSA will pat me down since they really wouldn't have a reason to do so. But whats the thought on this issue?

Is it ok or am I crazy? Has anyone else done this before?
your crazy... I wouldn't risk it... Pack in suit case put under the plane and no issue.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
You're crazy. Don't even check them. THINK... there are ways to transport liquids that are inconspicuous. Please do yourself a favor and avoid breaking the law whenever possible.

BEAST

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Let the doses you want absorb into a muffin or something beforehand. Put it in your carry on and you should be good to go.

I know my albuterol at least is totally clear and doesnt smell.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
put it in a water bottle for your carry-on :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go to walmart, pick up a pack of empty little bottles that are meant to put your shampoo + conditioner and crap in for on the plane (under 3oz bottle size) and put them in there with no labels, and put them in the ziploc with your other crap

m dog

Awards
go to walmart, pick up a pack of empty little bottles that are meant to put your shampoo + conditioner and crap in for on the plane (under 3oz bottle size) and put them in there with no labels, and put them in the ziploc with your other crap
Now thats a good idea:dance:

I just wonder if the xray machine (looking for chemicals) will find something wrong with this stuff.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now thats a good idea:dance:

I just wonder if the xray machine (looking for chemicals) will find something wrong with this stuff.
X-rays aren't going to find liquids, lol

I wouldn't worry about airport security, i brought a military box with a compressor unit in it through airport security. The thing looks like a black bowling ball hooked up to a bunch of copper tubes with wires and a single circuit board with LCD screen attached to it. It looked SO MUCH like a bomb. They ran it twice, looked at me, and let it through.

Just package it up so it looks like something else. Devise your own "stealth" methods... lol.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good guys and yeah just be creative. However, I wouldn't go with the mini bottle idea (no flame easy! :D). The only reason I say this is because if something is unlabled (powder or liquid) they will be suspicious and usually check it. I would go with the water bottle as they will not think a thing about it if the liquid is clear especially :). Just a thought.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good guys and yeah just be creative. However, I wouldn't go with the mini bottle idea (no flame easy! :D). The only reason I say this is because if something is unlabled (powder or liquid) they will be suspicious and usually check it. I would go with the water bottle as they will not think a thing about it if the liquid is clear especially :). Just a thought.
Tell that to Michael Vick's DA lol. Back when he was a Falcon he tried to take a water bottle with more liquid than u r allowed to onto a plane. Oh and the bottle had a secret compartment for weed :lol:

I would say the mini bottle idea just keep the labels on them. Oh and dont have extras just get some when u land where ever u r going like Vick should have done lol.

Rike

Rike

Awards
I would take them along in my suitcase if I were you. (although I do not know if your "keto" bottle looks like most of the liquid T3 and Albuterol I have seen but this will work for these two) Fill up a small pan or container with lukewarm water filled up with enough water so that when you put your bottles into the pan you cover the labels. Wait about 5 minutes and then you can peel the labels off. Use a Sharpie to put a mark or letter on them so you know what they are. Put them in your shave kit or in a zippie bag with your -hair gel (i shave my head so I am just guessing), shave cream, or whatever, and you are good to go. It will look like you made travel sized hair stuff or face stuff.

peace!
Rike

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
except that you can't carry a bottle larger than 3.4 oz past security :)

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
except that you can't carry a bottle larger than 3.4 oz past security :)

Haha hmmmm......dang I always do....must be cause I live in Tennessee...we're hardcore up here in these mountains! :head: haha. Welp in that case, go with Easy's idea as it looks to be the most in conspicuous and effective. Goodluck brother and let us know how it goes! BTW nice idea Easy, I'm gonna have to keep that in mind when I go visit my twin bro out in Colorado :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I fly fairly often for work, so I've gotten used to it. There are tricks to bringing every else you want on a plane, including testosterone + syringes :D but i'll save those for another time ;)

m dog

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

If you dont here from me in a month, you'll know it didn't work. lol

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
you guys are all f*cking crazy... pop a xanax and mellow yourself out mdog.

Put the bottles in you CHECKED bag, and you avoid the 3.4oz rule. F*ck it, you could pack a 24 pack of bottled water in there with it. its a non issue. even if your bag is searched, which i can almost guarantee you it will not (unless your name, race, or ethnicity subjects you to possible racial profiling; or if you are flying with a one way ticket... these are about the only things that increase the odds of your bag being pulled and searched)

to address some things people said earlier... DO NOT put the bottles in your pocket. THAT is the worst, most suspicious thing you could do here. No they wont set the detector off, but they are bulky. nothing would look worse than you trying to conceal a small bottle of liquid on your person, during a campaign against the 'imminent threat' of liquids on airplanes > BAD idea. If you keep up with the news (and by news, no i don't mean that garbage the talking heads on TV pollute your sheeeeple brains with. By news i'm referring to the slow and painful dissolution of your civil liberties), you would also know that a large percentage of airports have already begun instituting body scanners in addition to their other tools of the airport harassment trade. those scanners outline an image of your body so accurate that the details of a traveler's genitals are clearly visible. the first machine was installed at miami international i'm pretty sure.

If they're under 3.4oz and you cant check a bag and must carry on, put them in the ziplock bag with your other liquids like they ask you to, pack it amongst your toiletries, and peel off the labels or relabel them as something else. They did not find Mike Vick's weed from testing the water in the bottle I can assure you of that. They do not have the capacity to perform some Gc/MS test next to the metal detector in order to determine the chemical makeup of the liquid in your little bottles... T3/albuterol/nova or whatever the f*ck it is. The equipment they do have is only capable of detecting residue from explosives and such, not meat head ancilliaries. so even if they found them in your carry on, tell them its some hygiene product... and thats about it.

I never bring much more than my computer, ipod, and a Maxim or GQ in my carryon anyway, no matter where I travel. and I do travel a lot. I specifically avoid bringing much of anything on my person simply to make the TSA screening process easier and faster. Never have I had any problems traveling with serms, peptides, anabolics, 100's of syringes, sterile vials, thousands of random pills and supplements, bulk powders, etc as long as they were packed in my checked luggage.

checked is the way to go. and chill man, you'll be fine.

m dog

Awards
Right on...SeanyK.
Thanks for the help. That make total sense.