booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Muffins half with berries baked in, half with bananas baked in. Or berries inside and banana on top

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
AH! It's a superset of both Meadows rows variations! KILLER.
banged this out this morning not going to put weight since im a lil embarrassed about it but reps were 6-8 each with a 60-90sec break after the full set and my back was screaming! solid and added to my super set back day

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Half day of work today, then its time to crush some legs (and I mean CRUSH!!!) for my last workout before vacation. Gonna have a little pre-workout meal here in a min (some simple select proats) then gym, then home to eat, pack, satisfy the gf, relax and wait to leave.

Thinking the workout will look something like this:
Squats pyramid: 135x10/155x8/185x5/205x5/225x3/245xmax/245xmax/225x3/205x5/185x5/155x8/135x10
SLDL pyramid: 95x10/115x8/135x5/155x5/175x3/195xmax/195xmax/175x3/155x5/135x5/115x8/95x10
Leg Extension 3x8-12 SS Seated Calf Raise 3x10-15 (Partials on last set of each)
Lying Hamstring Curl 3x8-12 SS Standing Calf Raise 3x10-15 (Partials on last set of each)
Walking DB Lunge 3x10
Leg press 7x10 (15 sec rest) drop a plate off either side 7x10 (15 sec rest) + iso hold 3x20sec

I figure this should pretty much put me in a coma for the duration of the trip tonight ;)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Half day of work today, then its time to crush some legs (and I mean CRUSH!!!) for my last workout before vacation. Gonna have a little pre-workout meal here in a min (some simple select proats) then gym, then home to eat, pack, satisfy the gf, relax and wait to leave.

Thinking the workout will look something like this:
Squats pyramid: 135x10/155x8/185x5/205x5/225x3/245xmax/245xmax/225x3/205x5/185x5/155x8/135x10
SLDL pyramid: 95x10/115x8/135x5/155x5/175x3/195xmax/195xmax/175x3/155x5/135x5/115x8/95x10
Leg Extension 3x8-12 SS Seated Calf Raise 3x10-15 (Partials on last set of each)
Lying Hamstring Curl 3x8-12 SS Standing Calf Raise 3x10-15 (Partials on last set of each)
Walking DB Lunge 3x10
Leg press 7x10 (15 sec rest) drop a plate off either side 7x10 (15 sec rest) + iso hold 3x20sec

I figure this should pretty much put me in a coma for the duration of the trip tonight ;)
dat squat volume :yikes:

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Pan was too big for the batter. Knew I should've went smaller. Oh well this will be interesting

ForumRunner_20140822_095333.png

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You better home that thing has some serious rise in it

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
it actually came out pretty effing good... hardest part is waiting after the gym now. chocolate select frosting on top after i get back... hng

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Corfetti muffin sliders with egg whites, stir fry veggies, and a drop of syrup

image-3215549566.jpg

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Push Hyper

Well I had blood work done since I've been feeling ****ty still, even on the synthroid. Just always cold, lethargic after the gym, just not myself for the last 6-8 months really. Unfortunately, not only is my thyroid not improved, but I have very low test levels for someone my age... lower than an 80 year old man. That being said, I tried to find the bright side, and if i got this lean and this strong with dog**** natural test levels, imagine if I can get it normal. Idk what's caused this which is the worst part. I do remember a time when I was drunk in December, and got hit in the balls really hard, puked immediately after, and my nuts hurt for about a month. Still felt like **** but never really wanted to get blood work. Well, at least I know the issue. Trying to find an endocrinologist to visit, but trying to keep myself positive as well. In the meanwhile I'm going to discontinue a bunch if not all my supplements.

Anywho, today I pressed on, was still very motivated to not let this derail my goal and my dream... After talking with my coach too i'm still gonna press on with the diet.

Weight: 136.4

Incline BB Bench 5x5: 155x5 x6 165x5 175x5 165x6 AMRAP of 95x17

DB Shoulder Press: 60x7 70x6 x6 65x7 50x
w/ Partials of 25x15-20

Weighted Dips: 45x11 70x8 90x5 x4 > 45x8; 70x7 > 45x6 > BWx9
w/ Pec Deck Push Ups: x12 x10 x10 x8 x4

DB Arnold: 40x11 x10 45x
w/ Rear Delt Bent Over DB Fly: 10x12 x12

Cable Chest Fly's: 20x12 25x10 30x4 > 20x11
w/ Triceps Rope ext: 30x12 x12 x13

OH Triceps DB Press: 70x7 60x9 50x12

Great lift considering the circumstances. I was proud of myself to put in the work, and keep pushing. Had amazing energy

Diet

Post Workout PES Cookies n Cream Blackberry Cake and Chocolate Frosting

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man sorry to hear the results came back still bad. You are right though about your positives; 99% of people will never see bf or weights that you have regardless of how genetically gifted they may be. Your motivation and drive is clearly keeping you in the game so I can only imagine what you could potentially do with everything straightened out.

Keep pushing man. No matter what some bloodwork shows it can't replace that drive you've got.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
^^agreed. Low test can't **** with your dedication and consistency. You'll get it worked out bro.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
thanks guys, much appreciated. Trying to find an endo appt asap, first one i called was booked till October and I ain't trying to wait that long.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks guys, much appreciated. Trying to find an endo appt asap, first one i called was booked till October and I ain't trying to wait that long.
I've heard a lot of endos are booked way out like that.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
changing up my routine a bit, gonna start halving a half scoop shake upon waking with some MCT Oil, almond milk, my joint support/multi and throw in the greens too. then eat my pre wo meal about 2 hours prior to the gym instead of 3-4. as cals increase i wanna space things out as well. gonna attempt to get fish oil back in the diet too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
changing up my routine a bit, gonna start halving a half scoop shake upon waking with some MCT Oil, almond milk, my joint support/multi and throw in the greens too. then eat my pre wo meal about 2 hours prior to the gym instead of 3-4. as cals increase i wanna space things out as well. gonna attempt to get fish oil back in the diet too
What greens did you finally settle on?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Cytosport Greens is what I've been using the last two weeks. Will probably try something new next, taste is pretty good though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got my hulk goggles for the beach.

image-3848234617.jpg

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Leg Hyper

Really good workout again, pushed myself well. iPod died in the midst of volume squats... boner kill. Mental fortitude was tested big time lol

Weight: 137.4

Pre Exhaust Work First

Leg Ext: 60x12 100x10 120x10 140x10
> 60x10

Lying Ham Curls: 60x10 80x11 100x9 > 50x11

7x10 Squats:175x10 185x10 205x9 185x10 x10 x10 x10

4x8 Stiff Leg Deads: 225x6 (Over estimated) 205x8 x8 185x10

Smith Partial Squats: 135x12 x13 x12 x12
w/ Smith Calf Raises: 135x15 x15 x15 x15

50 Rep Leg Ext: 40 lbs
25 Rep SL: 20 lbs

50 Rep Ham curls: 40 lbs
25 Rep SL: 20 lbs

Hanging Leg raise: x10 x10 x10
Resistance band crunch: x20 x20 x20
Weighted cable crunch: 65x10 x8 x8

Diet

Post Workout

Chocolate Sin Waffles with Caramel Cinnamon Greek Yogurt and Blackberries

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So my family is totally set in eating nothing but junk food for like every meal all vacation week. Im going to starve and or get fat as hell. I'm in a literally have to smuggle in veggies somewhere ha

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
So my family is totally set in eating nothing but junk food for like every meal all vacation week. Im going to starve and or get fat as hell. I'm in a literally have to smuggle in veggies somewhere ha
lol sneak some zucchinni in your bottoms

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Macros For Next Weekand Week of 8/18-8/24

Got my new macros from my coach, basically removing one refeed, decreasing cardio a bit, and upping normal days.

As for the review of this week, diet was hit perfectly, weight fluctuated by only one pound and I'm sitting around 137 which is where I wanna be at this point int he reverse diet. Tomorrow starts weeks 3, and it'll be a rest day with a massage.

Also spoke to my coach about what I should be striving to improve these next 18-24 months, and I'd love to hear what you guys think. Aside from overall size, he mentioned width of back, quad width, and better symmetry on the rear delts.

PR's

Deadlift 385 at 137 lbs
Deadlift AMRAP of 225 for 24 reps

Squat 10RM of 205

DB Dead Stop Row: 105x5

Mood / Motivation

9/10 - Feeling motivated, mood took a hit from the bloodwork results, but eh what am I gonna do. Gotta deal with the cards your dealt. No one's gonna stop and feel sorry for ya

Pretty good week, stoked bout the deadlift still. Seeing the endo hopefully early this week, still grinding and still trying to see some damn good progress and enjoy the ride everyday.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
New Morning Protocol...Bomb.com

Wish this wasn't so expensive, but the Blue Star Nutraceuticals Vanilla Dream is incredible. So thick and delicious. Mixed 1/2 scoop with 1 scoop Cytogreens, 1/2 TBSP MCT Oil, and 1 cup almond milk. Luckily for reviewing and baking with their chocolate sin, they sent the vanilla dream to review too. Now I know why it's a 9.9 lol it's delicious

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wish this wasn't so expensive, but the Blue Star Nutraceuticals Vanilla Dream is incredible. So thick and delicious. Mixed 1/2 scoop with 1 scoop Cytogreens, 1/2 TBSP MCT Oil, and 1 cup almond milk. Luckily for reviewing and baking with their chocolate sin, they sent the vanilla dream to review too. Now I know why it's a 9.9 lol it's delicious
That looks good man. Nice and thick (insert that's what she said)

I love vanilla flavors but I'm always hesitant to mix other things in cuz often they're not very strong. Especially size I like to use a ton of water/liquid.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ended up getting some volume veggies in this house for the week (cabbage/celery/cauliflower) which will help fill me up a bit. Had pizza for fun dinner last night which was awesome and since I hadn't eaten much through the day total cals should t have been bad if at all.

I'm gonna work a little IF while I'm here just to limit the cals I can even potentially eat and add in some beach jogs to help as well. Also brought my defuse for dinner ;)

One or two nights I'm def gonna just drink a ton though and really enjoy it. Tonight may be one of those. VMAs are always funnier when your plastered ha. And sex dreams about Taylor swift

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
That looks good man. Nice and thick (insert that's what she said)

I love vanilla flavors but I'm always hesitant to mix other things in cuz often they're not very strong. Especially size I like to use a ton of water/liquid.
Yeah this was incredible. One of the best tasting vanillas. Tried it alone last night too. Gonna make some waffles with it tomorrow

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Ended up getting some volume veggies in this house for the week (cabbage/celery/cauliflower) which will help fill me up a bit. Had pizza for fun dinner last night which was awesome and since I hadn't eaten much through the day total cals should t have been bad if at all.

I'm gonna work a little IF while I'm here just to limit the cals I can even potentially eat and add in some beach jogs to help as well. Also brought my defuse for dinner ;)

One or two nights I'm def gonna just drink a ton though and really enjoy it. Tonight may be one of those. VMAs are always funnier when your plastered ha. And sex dreams about Taylor swift
<3 Taylor

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VMA's are the dopest lol

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Pull Hyper

Weight: 137

Seated Cable Row: 120x10 140x9 120x10 x10 > 85x15

SA Smith Row: 65x10 x10 x10
w/ DB Shrugs: 50x10 40x9 x10

Meadows Rows: Machine+25x10 x10 30x10 35x10 > 25x13

5x6 Weighted Chins: 25x6 x6 x6 x6 x6 > BWx7

Wide Grip Lat PD: 100x10 x10 120x10 > 85x12 140x9 > 85x12 160x6 (PR Reps for strict form) > 100x7 > 85x8 70x11
w/ Kneeling Rope Lat PD: 30x12 25x15 x15 x16 x15

Bent over rear Delt fly: 10x12 7.5x15 x20
w/ DB Shrugs: 35x20 x17 x15

Biceps BB Curl: 50x9 60x7 70x5
Drop-Set: 30x12 x12 x12

Oblique Crunch: 20x10 x10

Awesome lift, still going strong! Rest day and massage tomorrow!

Diet

Post WO Burritp

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
<3 Taylor
Same here. Even my gf has given me the go ahead to cheat on her with Taylor without any consequences if given the chance.

Don't tell her but I prob have more sex dreams related to tswift then I do about the gf ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First meal today was cabbage, cauliflower, celery sautéed with some beef jerky and two eggs ha. Making the best of what I've got.

Dinner tonight is gonna be some tacos which will be awesome. Then I think ill prob get my drink on and watch the vma's while singing along to all of the pop songs I secretly love ha

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Same here. Even my gf has given me the go ahead to cheat on her with Taylor without any consequences if given the chance.

Don't tell her but I prob have more sex dreams related to tswift then I do about the gf ha.
lmao ^^^:toofunny:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just saw Taylor swift at the vma's... Huge disappointment. Ruined my whole night. Now I have to finish this bottle of vodka.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ariana grande... Daaayyyyuuuummmmm.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Rest day today, going to rock some CNC Select cereal and proats with a double chocolate chunk quest bar mixed in, ala booneman77

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rest day today, going to rock some CNC Select cereal and proats with a double chocolate chunk quest bar mixed in, ala booneman77
That's next in my list to try ha.
Sd/cnc + either cccd or cnc were both awesome. Cnc prob the better of the two

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Bro a full melted DCC + CNC + Oats was incredible.. Good call on the combo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank button is gone again... NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lunch today, Vanilla Dream waffles with SD frosting and greek yogurt sammiched in between.

Dry
• 25g Iso-Smooth
• 60g Complete Mix

• 8g SF/FF Pudding Mix
• ½ TSP Baking Powder

Wet
• 2 egg white
• 25g Greek Yogurt
• 1/4 Unsweetened Almond Milk

Total: ~370 Calories; 3F, 50C, 6F, 38P

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've convinced me to toss a few oreo's into my oatmeal tonight Swol.