Swol and Boone's Quest To Get Hyooooge

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'm so jelly. Winter cardio sucks I rather just walk outside but actually gotta drive. The treadmill is clutch

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm so jelly. Winter cardio sucks I rather just walk outside but actually gotta drive. The treadmill is clutch
Ya I had an old pos treadmill but a lady I work with wanted rid of that one. It's like a $2.5k Nordic trac and she told me if I came and got it it was free. She lives like 1 mile away too ha. I love the airdyne too but I keep breaking it and jumping the chain off when doing sprints so it's a bit beat up.

Nothing beats having a power rack tho. Makes everything better

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Dinner on rest day was zucchini spinach and broccoli sauteed in garlic and sriacha. Then two turkey burgers, one with cheese and uncooked spinach on an ezekial muffin and the other on the plate. Jalapeños on both too bruh

ForumRunner_20140901_185039.png

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Zucchini day for me too ha. Baking some slices of these two monsters with spices onions and tomatoes

image-2933741293.jpg

image-2025459693.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thats fuucking huge!
Ya my gf brought over two that her pap lost track of ha. Said I wa the only person she knew who could eat that much

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Double

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dannggg you put that zucchini on hormones bruh?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
debtaing on getting the new combat crunch bars from MP, they're b1g1 at bb.com

24 bars for $30 aint bad

but im anticipating getting a poopload of quest bars at the olympia so i cant decide

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meal 2 pwo today was some newly invented "pb&j" French toast, egg whites and a bunch of cereal.

image-2949077325.jpg

French toast was just bread, egg whites, cinnamon, raspberry zero cal syrup, and then some wf pb spread in the middle.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Interesting. I don't like French toast, but for you French toast lovers my brothers been making French toast and pouring snicker doodle drizzle on top. Said it tastes like cinnabun french toast

In other news, and arriving two days early, is my laptop today! Also seeing the endo today, and I got power legs. So pre workout if course is proats and pop tarts. Team PopTartsAndPRs checking in!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get it back quick?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
didn't get the old one back, i bought a new one. needed it anyway, jsut praying they can restore my memory on the old one
Oh nice! Hopefully they can

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Leg Power, Bulk Day 1

Weight: 137.2, day 1 of bulking season

Macrso for this week: Cals: 2,365; 65F, 275C, 170P

Power Legs - With a Flex after each rep

6x2 Narrow Squats:185x6 225x2 x2 245x2 x2 235x2 x2 185x10 AMRAP of 155x16

^ miss my brother already, no spotter sucks. Really makes me hold back. The AMRAP with the flex was rough

Pyramid Deads to 3RM: 225x6 275x5 295x4 315x3 325x3 275x7 225x11 > 135x22 (Explosive last drop set).. The flex again omg

Hack Squats: 135x10 x10 x10
w/ Calf Ext: 135x20 x20 x20

Leg Ext: 100x10 160x9 200x7 (PR reps by a mile) > 100x8 > 50x10

Ham Curls: 80x10 100x9 120x5 > 60x9 > 30x13
w/ DB Stiff DL: 50x8 40x10 x10

- Core Work -

So the endo wants me to quit protein powder for four months since whey protein is contaminated and causes low test... Lol what a joke. worst part is my family believes him, so baking will be greatly reduced. And I just bought a froyo machine to make select ice cream :(

Basically stopping all supplements too per his request except Na-R-ALA, Green Vibrance, Gut Health, and Clear Muscle / King. Nitramine here and there for pre workouts, but check the auction page soon a lot of ****s gonna be on sale lol. inb4 select gave me hypothyroidism

Diet

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
In for the supp auction! What all you got?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll snag you're Na-R-ALA and possibly other goodies :).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, just re-read the post. Not gonna drop the Na-R-ALA, my bad :).

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Post up your stuff for sale here first ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol at all the vultures ;)

Swol I would love it if you would drop me a PM as to what he asked you to discontinue and why, if he explained

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol at all the vultures ;) Swol I would love it if you would drop me a PM as to what he asked you to discontinue and why, if he explained
Hell throw it in here if you're comfortable sharing. I think we could all use some insight on all the stuff we take and what an "outside" opinion says about it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Allergies are killing me these last two days. Slept like crap last night and it def impacted me today in the gym. Just wasn't feeling as into it as usual so I got in and out and home for some good and rest.

Pwo meal was just under 1000cals of cereals, shakes for milk, cream of wheat, pork, stir fried veggies, and some zucchini bake.

image-895967320.jpg

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
haha i'll post in here first before the auction site lol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Lol at all the vultures ;) Swol I would love it if you would drop me a PM as to what he asked you to discontinue and why, if he explained
I can only imagine the stash of stuff that swole has

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This was yesterday's diet looked like and what a pretty standard weekday will look like for me going forward. Calories will increase 100 per week until I see too much weight gain. Currently sitting pat around 173.5lb

9_2_14.jpg

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Rocking push power today too. 6x2 on incline DB (hopefully I can get a spotter) and a 5x5 for weighted dips.

Gonna start incorporating band work in rotations. 2 weeks on and 2-3 weeks off.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'll be posting what's for sale later. Holding onto the natty anabolics though. Or a bunch of nootropics for dirt cheap and others like reduce XT. I'll post here first and you guys can have first dibs

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I'll be posting what's for sale later. Holding onto the natty anabolics though. Or a bunch of nootropics for dirt cheap and others like reduce XT. I'll post here first and you guys can have first dibs
Good deal!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Push Power

Weight: 136.4

6x2 Incline DB Press: 80x4 90x2 x2 95x3 x2 100x2 (PR is 110 @ 147...) 100x1.5 55x12 > 40x15

5x5 Standing BB Press: 85x4 x5 x4 75x5 x5

^ I suck at this exercise

SA T-Bar Shoulder Press: 25x10 x10 30x8 > 20x6 > 10x10; 20x10 > 10x10

Hammer Press w/ Bands: 25x20 35x10 45x9 55x7 35x11 > 25x6

Close-Grip Smith Bench: 95x12 x12 x12

Eccentric BW Dips: x12 x9 x10 x10
w/ Triceps Rope Ext: 20x8 10x10 x10 x11

^ the Nitramine pump was too much lol

Rear Delt Cable SA Fly: 5x10 x10 x10
w/ Resistance Band Rear Delt Fly: x12 x12 x10

Diet

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Analyzed Supplement Leucine-1000 (1) $17

BPS Combustion (2) $15 each

Cellucor P6 Extreme Red (1) $70

SNS Huperzine-A (1.5 bottles) $15

SNS Glucuronolactone (1.5 bottles) $15

Primaforce 200mg Caffeine Tabs (1) $1

Erogbolic (1) $20

Swanson Ultra Digestive Enzymes (1) $5

Swanson Green Tea 60 Caps (1) $5

Bodybuilding.com Green Tea Extract (1) $10

PES Erase (1) $25

SNS Reduce XT (2) $24 each

Prices I'm willing to bring down if you buy more. Free shipping in the US if you buy $40+. All is negotiable. Just pm me

ForumRunner_20140903_163636.png

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Analyzed Supplement Leucine-1000 (1) $17

BPS Combustion (2) $15 each

Cellucor P6 Extreme Red (1) $55

SNS Huperzine-A (1.5 bottles) $15

SNS Glucuronolactone (1.5 bottles) $15

Primaforce 200mg Caffeine Tabs (1) $1

Erogbolic (1) $20

Swanson Ultra Digestive Enzymes (1) $5

Swanson Green Tea 60 Caps (1) $5

Bodybuilding.com Green Tea Extract (1) $10

PES Erase (1) $25

SNS Reduce XT (2) $24 each

Prices I'm willing to bring down if you buy more. Free shipping in the US if you buy $40+. All is negotiable. Just pm me

View attachment 106483
Jeeze, that reminds me of my islands of bottles and stuff (mix of sealed and empty ones) strewn across my bedroom floor (that’s the overflow area, lol). Except I mainly have large caches of the same product (usually a few months’ worth of just one item). Lulz.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
had to completely wipe my old mac :( music, pics, superbowl pictures, hawaii pictures, all gone :(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Which of those listed are being discontinued by doctors orders?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
well dr wants me off of everything. including protein powder since it's laced with androgens... but that's not gonna happen. i'm just trying to get rid of stuff i have piled up and don't plan on taking for awhile. in general i'm taking a break from all supps for a month or so and maybe do a liver detox / cleanse

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
well dr wants me off of everything. including protein powder since it's laced with androgens... but that's not gonna happen. i'm just trying to get rid of stuff i have piled up and don't plan on taking for awhile. in general i'm taking a break from all supps for a month or so and maybe do a liver detox / cleanse
Fair enough, most doctors suggest that to be honest I would be more surprised if one took the time to be selective in saying which supplements to use or not.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Fair enough, most doctors suggest that to be honest I would be more surprised if one took the time to be selective in saying which supplements to use or not.
yeah i gave him a list of some ingredients , and he basically said whey protein has androgens and causes low test (jaw dropped lol) and to discontinue everything other than probiotic (Gut health), a greens supp (Cytogreens), joint support and fish oil. even the multi-vitamin he wants out lol

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Hngggg Taylor ham egg and swiss on an ezekial muffin

ForumRunner_20140903_185337.png

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pull hyper today was awesome. I'm loving the new workouts as they're a bit less volume and I feel like I'm getting more "into" each exercise knowing I only have a few to do and really focusing in.

Surprisingly I've also had some wicked DOMS which I normally only get after a nasty leg day or if I went out drinking or something ha. Shoulders were actually sore/tight today for the first time in like years. Felt amazing.

Macros and cals were exactly on point again, same exact diet as yesterday. Loving that Hershey's cnc cereal with a cellucor rvc almond milk shake as milk.

Stupid wedding this weekend is gonna jack up my schedule tho so I'm gonna lift legs tomorrow (should be my off day) and then off fri instead. Then sat I'm planning on using the hotel gym (which you have to pay for so it better be nice) to get in my workout then either again early Sunday before we leave or late when I get home. Diet is gonna be the big question mark as I have no idea how or when I'll be able to eat and what my choices will be. Might end up similar to vacation and starving ha.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Two exercises I incorporated yesterday that I loved and will definitely stay in the repertoire...

Single Arm T-Bar Press. Killed my front delts

[video=youtube;lqvEJv25fpo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvEJv25fpo[/video]

And resistance band hammer press, these were rough. Explosive reps as best I could

[video=youtube;OOLu-08GdCE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOLu-08GdCE[/video]

these were both my 3rd or 4th working set

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The banded machine presses, I think the benefits mostly comes from fighting the bands on the eccentric half of the movement ;)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
yeah, holding it for a second at the bottom is rough too

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, holding it for a second at the bottom is rough too
Try it as a warm up. 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2. So that's 2 reps slow eccentric, 2 reps as explosive as you can, so on and so forth. You'll get a ridiculous chest pump.