booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that stinks :/ anyone here have Xbox One / Xbox Live? Getting pumped for Madden, Destiny, FIFA, and the new Halo coming out
Still running on og xbox/ps2 and madden 2007 crew checking in haha

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Still running on og xbox/ps2 and madden 2007 crew checking in haha
lol og xbox halo2 is where is allll started. i got hit by a car and broke my femur and skull... grandma got me an xbox and halo, friends set me up with live. how i became fat lol halo all day everyday.

and they're remaking halo 2 for the xbox one... sooooooo.... bye world

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
lol og xbox halo2 is where is allll started. i got hit by a car and broke my femur and skull... grandma got me an xbox and halo, friends set me up with live. how i became fat lol halo all day everyday. and they're remaking halo 2 for the xbox one... sooooooo.... bye world
Haha man that's one of like 3 games I've ever actually played all the way through. Halo 1/2, of ratchet and clank, and fable I think are all ha.

I was on bed rest for 8 days due to an eye injury and had to sit in a dark basement and not move much so I played through fable 3 times in a row

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
lol og xbox halo2 is where is allll started. i got hit by a car and broke my femur and skull... grandma got me an xbox and halo, friends set me up with live. how i became fat lol halo all day everyday. and they're remaking halo 2 for the xbox one... sooooooo.... bye world
Lol that was how I became overweight. Video games entered my life.

Had serious addiction problems with Halo, fighting my way up the leaderboards and legit raging if I lost a game lol

Was in 2 MLG tourneys as well

Oh those were the days
100 pounds ago

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lol that was how I became overweight. Video games entered my life.

Had serious addiction problems with Halo, fighting my way up the leaderboards and legit raging if I lost a game lol

Was in 2 MLG tourneys as well

Oh those were the days
100 pounds ago
bro i was going to do a tourney, parents wouldn't let me.

on bungie's leaderboards i was ranked 17th in team slayer at one point. got to level 46 (The full moon!) with only 3 losses, 2 by modders lololol

ahhh those were the days. can't wait for destiny

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
bro i was going to do a tourney, parents wouldn't let me. on bungie's leaderboards i was ranked 17th in team slayer at one point. got to level 46 (The full moon!) with only 3 losses, 2 by modders lololol ahhh those were the days. can't wait for destiny
Lol I was a rumble pitter. Peaked at #4 level 48

Modding killed H2 after about a year.. Induced many a rage lol. At least in RP I could still come in second place and gain exp.

I dont have an Xbox 1 to be up to date, I actually barely touch my 360 now my wife plays it mostly lol. Skyrim addiction

Oh and my gamertag was based on my nickname at the time, Dilly Bar (after the DQ dilly bar)

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
I'm playing skyrim on 360 as we speak lololol lo e that came. I'm changing my gamer tag back to The Answ3r which was my halo name. Now its Staaanky Rich lol.. add me!

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I used to look up to all of those mlg pros back when I liked Halo... Now I look at them and thank god I quit playing video games.

According to a buddy of mine who has partied with the OG pros, he said they are some of the most socially awkward ppl to hangout with. I don't doubt him lol

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to look up to all of those mlg pros back when I liked Halo... Now I look at them and thank god I quit playing video games.

According to a buddy of mine who has partied with the OG pros, he said they are some of the most socially awkward ppl to hangout with. I don't doubt him lol
Sounds about right. Lulz. I have a XBO. It's basically just my video player at this point. No time for this chit yet I have like 80% of the games out for it worth playing.

Side note, Meadows rows, not easy. They only had the Olympic style plates in the basement so I loss a little ROM there. Balance is what I need to work on with these.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds about right. Lulz. I have a XBO. It's basically just my video player at this point. No time for this chit yet I have like 80% of the games out for it worth playing.

Side note, Meadows rows, not easy. They only had the Olympic style plates in the basement so I loss a little ROM there. Balance is what I need to work on with these.
For the Meadows rows, rest your non-rowing forearm on your quad for support.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the Meadows rows, rest your non-rowing forearm on your quad for support.
Actually tried that, felt better with the free arm kind of resting on my inner thigh for some reason :p My back foot is what I'm trying to adjust so that it stops shifting around.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Legs yesterday. Oddly enough i was feeling a little lethargic when I got to the gym, probably due to the fact that it was quite a bit alter in the day (5:30p) then i'm used to. Once I got rolling I was all in though so the workout itself was good. had one of those days where I just wanted to do squats all day and seriously considered just doing sets until I couldn't anymore and then leaving ha. Decided I needed to get used to the 1MR left layout and really figure my weights out before I get into my bulk up. Added in some iso hold at the end of my FST-7 leg presses just to ensure I had to waddle and shake when leaving the gym ;) love that feeling.

image-954464022.jpg

Diet yesterday was my last day of keto. I just wanted to run one more day to help reduce some of the bloating from my cheat weekend. Today will start easing in to some more carbs and since I forgot I needed to cook/pack food again I got up too late and have to lay it out like such:
Wake up at 5:30 - fast til 9
Meals: 1@9a, 2@11:30a, 3@2p, pwo@4:30p, prebed@8:30p
8_19_14 Food.jpg

Calories are too low but that's just due to poor planning on my part and not having food ready. These will go up starting tomorrow when I have time to pack real food instead of shakes for meals 1-3. I might just add some more carbs PWO or some more PB pre-bed to help close that gap. Thoughts?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still not showing lolol

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
yeah i quit, fuggit. twas a snickerdoodle bowl of proats with a cinnamon brown sugar poptart mixed in

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Sitting in the sun drinking my pre wo. Motivated as all hell today.

Popped out the Noopept too.. ****s gonna get real wild in the gym. Doing legs tomorrow with a friend so today's push power. Just had the other half of my poptart and about to just crush my chest and shoulders

And its mini refeed day :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First day with pre workout carbs in a long time... 2/3 cccd quest bar (I had eaten a chunk one day when I felt hypoglycemic ha) mixed in 1/2 sd 1/2 cnc select Proats. Heaven.

Also threw in an ssv2 to help out with pumps and partitioning. I thought it was the defuse that made my urine stink but it's the SSv2 ha. Anyone else notice this?

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Push Power

Weight: 136.2

6x4 Incline DB Press: 80x4 x4 x4 x4 x4 x4 50x12 RPE-9

4x8 DB Shoulder Press: 45x9 50x8 x8 45x9 RPE-9

Slow Neg Seated Smith Shoulder Press: 25x9 x8 x8
w/ Lateral Band Raise: x12 x10 x8 RPE-7

Standing SA Press: 40x6 45x5 35x9 RPE-9

Weighted Dips: BWx12 45x10 90x4 45x11 > BWx12 x12
w/ Slow Negative Triceps Ext: 20x12 30x8 20x11 x10 RPE-8

Cable Chest Fly's: 15x10 20x8; Drop-Sets of 20x7 > 15x6; 20x7 > 15x8 RPE-8

OH Triceps Extension: 30x12 42.5x10 x10 x10
w/ SA Triceps PD: 10x8 x8 7.5x8 7
w/ Resistance PD: x12 x6 x5 x6
RPE-9
^ top five greatest super-set of my life

GVT Iso-Chest Press: 25 lbs 10 sets, 10 reps, 10s rest. RPE-8.5

3 sets -
Hanging Keg Raise: x10
w/ Weighted Cable Crunch: 75x8
w/ Resistance Band Kneeling Crunch: x15

One of my favorite workouts to date. Felt like I could've gone on for hours. Had to force myself to leave after an hour and 45 minutes.

Diet

That Nitramine / Pop Tart Pump!!

Didn't even touch a weight yet...

Post Workout Grubskis

The PES Trifecta Waffle Stack... CNC Waffles topped with a Snickerdoodle/Chocolate Select Drizzle!!!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Awesome dinner, 500g broccoli,228g russet potatoe sauted in garlic then a chicken and cheese baked flat bread quesadilla. Twas very satisfying

ForumRunner_20140819_185857.png

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pre workout: 1c oats, 1sc 1/2sd 1/2cnc select, 1/3 cccd quest bar melted/chunked in

image-3282883106.jpg

Post workout: broccoli, onion, peppers, jalapeño, cabbage, pork and chicken stir fry with 2c Cheerios and 1-1/4c rice crispys.

image-418412766.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
everything minus the cabbage hnnnnng
Oh man I love cabbage. Especially for a site fry. Leave it a little crisp still...mmmm

I eat Brussels sprouts like m&ms ha

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Foods lookin good fellas

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I need to get a good scale. Preferably one I can use for food and powders so I need small measurements (thinking down to .001g). Any recommendations?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
truetrue. yohimbe is scurry
Haha at the end of my cut I was just dumping small pinches in my morning preworkout mix. One day I went a bit overboard and spent an hour in the bathroom at work shaking, rapid heart beat, and puked like 3 times

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Lol I'll stick to caps. Trying to get my Xbox to connect to live so I can watch pumping iron. One of my clients gave me his Netflix account lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol I'll stick to caps. Trying to get my Xbox to connect to live so I can watch pumping iron. One of my clients gave me his Netflix account lol
Haha perfect.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So the gf asked me what I wanted to do tonight for my birthday... I told her after work it was pull day and then I was going home to eat so i wasn't going to have much time to do anything else before bed haha.

Since I'm off all next week from the gym I decided to break up my workouts a little differently this week so I can hit the gym everyday and also to make sure that pull/back day is not too close to my travel day (friday) since sitting in a car for 11hrs when your back is sore and tight is miserable (made that mistake last year). This also gives me a chance to find my correct weights for any of the new exercises that are getting added when I start my new routing 9/2.

Did chest and triceps yesterday after my first day back with pre-workout carbs and man did it make a difference. Strength and endurance were both improved, as well as a much better pump. I'll have to play with the macros going forward though as its looking like I felt like I had too many carbs pre and not enough post yesterday. Here's today's diet:
8_20_14.jpg

hulkish1

hulkish1

Awards
damn i wish i had the time to create and measure out all my food, i need to move to jersey and pay swole to cook my meals

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
damn i wish i had the time to create and measure out all my food, i need to move to jersey and pay swole to cook my meals
I cook most of my food in bulk and just use things like measuring cups and pre cut portions to make packing up meals for work easy and fast. Basically a couple hrs cooking and portioning for the week and then I can legit cook impromptu dinners most nights if I want.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
haha as Myokemist said, pay me in magnitropin and im all yours

I cook most of my food in bulk and just use things like measuring cups and pre cut portions to make packing up meals for work easy and fast. Basically a couple hrs cooking and portioning for the week and then I can legit cook impromptu dinners most nights if I want.
i tried that but i just like waking up a tad earlier and preparing everything fresh. plus baking really really helps not gonna lie. on the go muffins or banana bread is phenomenal. and people get jelly

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
got in contact with the man, the myth, the legend mw1 himself for a inspired mini stim break steak (gonna start doing 3 weeks on, 1 off) and came up with 2 caps Glucorolactrone and 1 cap Huperine A pre workout. Gonna give it a go next week, should be interesting. Also sitting on some LGI N-Pept 10

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Training legs with my brofessor today, the friend who got me into weight training when k was a fatty. On the menu:

6x4 Deads (possibly deficit)
VMO Leg Press Drop Sets
Smith Split Leg Squats superset with sissy squats
Hack squat with iso tension holds
Slow negative ham curls with iso tensions

Then a nice trip to pot belly sandwich shop which I've never been but heard its good. Chicken provolone and bacon foot long all day