Swanky gets down with DCP2.0!

them

Awards
Anything about height, weight, diet, others supps you are using? Updates on weight throughout the pages. Perhaps one skin pinch measurement and a waist measurement to track changes.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything about height, weight, diet, others supps you are using? Updates on weight throughout the pages. Perhaps one skin pinch measurement and a waist measurement to track changes.
5'10"
220lbs

Diet has been messy the past couple of weeks, but is typically lower fat (~80g/day), high protein (min 250g/day), and I fill in the rest with carbs typically from oats and sweet potatos. Daily cals range from 2200-3200 depending on what I'm doing (off day, cardio only, one lift session, 2 lift sessions, etc...). Though like I said, the diet has been very messy the last couple weeks so this doesn't apply so much right now.

I don't have any calipers, but I can do a waist measurement now and at the conclusion of the log for you and jusge changes there vs changing in the mirror and on the scale.

Thanks for joining in!

Other supps:

Staples (vitamins, creatine, lclt, pre w/o, whey protein, bcaas, beta alanine, etc...), not too much else other than lots and lots and lots of coffee.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe this is the ingredient I'm missing. A 4 year old and an 9 month old keeps me feeling tired. How do you like your coffee?
when I get down stairs after waking up at 4 I drink a 16oz glass of cold black coffee, then mix up my pre w/o and pound that.

When I'm drinking coffee throughout the day I always drink it black

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
when I get down stairs after waking up at 4 I drink a 16oz glass of cold black coffee, then mix up my pre w/o and pound that.

When I'm drinking coffee throughout the day I always drink it black
i like my coffee, like i like my women. quiet.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel fawkin huge right now!!

ForumRunner_20130624_132641.png

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afternoon workout

Back

Lat pulldown Wide Grip: 11plates x10-10-10-10-10-10, 11plates(+1)x10-10-10-10

Underhand grip low row: 14plates x12-14(+2)-14(+2)-14(+2)

Neutral grip low row: 18plates x12, 21plates(Full stack) x8-8, 18plates x12

DB pullovers: 40x25(+3)-22-22(+2)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day today, I'll be hitting legs tomorrow AM and then Bis/Tris in the afternoon. Thursday I will do a second chest day, then shoulders on friday. Saturday will be deadlift day.

Right now I'm shooting for: 400lb squat, 450 deadlift, 300 bench

Let's see how quick I can make it happen!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Off day today, I'll be hitting legs tomorrow AM and then Bis/Tris in the afternoon. Thursday I will do a second chest day, then shoulders on friday. Saturday will be deadlift day.

Awesome, we're rooting for you! What's the plan for your off day? A refeed of some sorts?

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established

Get it bro!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, we're rooting for you! What's the plan for your off day? A refeed of some sorts?
Yeah, higher carb for sure. The night before a heavy day like bench, squats or DLs, I like to get in some extra carbs with dinner. It usually gives me some extra power. It's not great for me to be super carb loaded for higher volume lighter load days though, as the pump gets to bee too much. So it really is important to know what I'm going to be doing the following day for training.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I love the pump after a good refeed. Also nothing better for setting PRs than a big ol' night of carbs and salt. Friday night sushi buffets always used to make for awesome DL sessions on Saturday.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man I love the pump after a good refeed. Also nothing better for setting PRs than a big ol' night of carbs and salt. Friday night sushi buffets always used to make for awesome DL sessions on Saturday.
Sushi is nonsense!

Pizza...mmmmmm.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<<<<<<< Allergic to all fishes. I'm stuck with teh pizza.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pizza> any fish

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things like that make me happy I dragged myself out of bed at 4.

Diet has still not been totally on point but (thanks to dcp!) I haven't seen any negative changes in body comp at all

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweating like crazy today, I can't drink water fast enough!!!!!

Legs

Squats: bwx10, barx10, 125x8, 215x3, 265x3, 285x3, 335x1, 275x1 (PR by 10lbs!), 385x0 (slow negative), 300x5(+2)-5(+1), 265x10-10(+2)

Walking lunges: 35(+5)lb DBs, 10-10-10 (thats 10 reps each leg per set x 3 sets)

Leg extensions (plate loaded leverage machine, not a cable pulley machine): 90lbsx15-15-15(no rest pause needed)-15(no rest pause needed)

SLDL: 180(+5)x12-12-12 (tempo 3-1-1-0)

Lying leg curls (plate loaded leverage machine, not a cable pulley machine): 80(+5)x12-12-12
SS W/ calf raises: bodyweight 60(toes out)-60(toes center)-60(toes in)

Felt strong today, the bar felt lighter on my back than it did last week. Just takes a few times under it to get the CNS accustomed to the heavier weight again. Really happy with how my strength has been progressing, I feel like a 400lb squat is right around the corner!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry BPS crew, I forgot to change the link in m sig until now. Nobody even pointed it out!!! lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hitting chest hard in the am. I'm pushing 260 if it kills me. Then training bis/tris at lunch time.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to video that press of 270! Put you a little 5lb. extra on each side because you know you are awesome!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's todays numbers:

Flat BB Press: Bar x10, 85 x10, 125 x8, 155 x5, 195 x3, 225x1, 260x1(PR +10!!), 270x0 (slow neg)
Incline BB Press: 250x1(PR +5!), 240x1, 235x1, 215x4, 195x8, 175x8-7-7, 125x14-10-10

Flat DB flys: 35x12-12-12(+2)

Incline DB flys: 30x12(+2)-12(+2)-12(+2)

Absolutely awesome work today, really happy with the numbers I put up! 2 PR's in one day isn't to shabby, not to mention the other PRs I've had in the past week!

I'll be hitting up bis/tris on lunch today, so I'll be updating again a bit later with that info