Supplement that impressed/surprised you the most

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
isatori isatest.....never used a product from the brand, not much in terms of reviews for it, but while on it ppl actually commented that i was getting bigger, pretty impressed with an otc product like that
What kind of iranian steroid is that?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Arach acid seems to have disappeared from the boards the past year. i rly wanted to try it when nutra had it in bulk

MrDeadlift

Awards
Supplements that impressed me:

Multi-Vitamins: Animal Pack - I was impressed years ago and still impressed everytime I take this

Antioxidants: Defense Armour 24, really helped me recover and not getting sick as often due to over training

Protein: When it first came out, I loved Nectar from Syntrax ...it was truly like eating candy. It taste better to eat right off the jar than to mix with water

Pre-Workout: NO-Xplode when it first came out and started the revolution. Now, Bulldozer XL5000

Post Workout: Torrent from Universal was impressive (though the taste was horrible)

And finally for joints: Carlson fish oil (liquid). Years ago, there was a spray from Cytodyne which had glucosamine I loved the product then but not sure if it exists sill

Other: Liquid Chalk (yup, if you left heavy and your gym does not allow you to use chalk this is a great solution) and Nair for men (hehe, impressive)

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
for me right now id lg's asgt...not for a stim but strength, focus and endurance but especially strength after about the 10-15 day mark really started noticing it

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Arach acid seems to have disappeared from the boards the past year. i rly wanted to try it when nutra had it in bulk
Maybe they will consider getting it back in? I have heard and read many mixed reviews concerning AA, but personally - I have to admit it was extremely potent and ergogenic for me (when taken in concert with a stack I outlined earlier).

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they will consider getting it back in? I have heard and read many mixed reviews concerning AA, but personally - I have to admit it was extremely potent and ergogenic for me (when taken in concert with a stack I outlined earlier).
Tried it once and had absolutely the worst breakout ever :grumpy:
Noticed good pumps however.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Tried it once and had absolutely the worst breakout ever :grumpy:
Noticed good pumps however.
Ugh, that's no good. I already get enough comments from co-workers and managers at work for multiplying in size while on cycle - don't think I would want to shoot any more flares into the air with a spontaneous breakout; even though AA is obviously legal.

The pumps I am experiencing from insulin, Test-E, Tren-A, and Superdrol are already so pronounced I literally can't reach across my body to wash my triceps in the shower after a chest workout, but I would still enjoy a legitimate source for bulk AA while off cycle used as a bridging PCT compound in concert with DAA.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Supplement that surprised me the most would be either,
AA or Guggelsterones.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Supplement that surprised me the most would be either,
AA or Guggelsterones.
AA is really getting a lot of positive feedback - too bad there isn't a readily available bulk source for it at the moment; and I'm NOT ordering through the various China-based sourcing websites.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
The 100% "legal" supplement that impressed me the most is Somnidren. No doubt the greatest supp I've purchased in a long, long time.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ALRI Restore, who nows what was really in it but felt great while on it. Muscle fullness and leaning out at the same time.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i forgot about LG's joint repair product. it was incredible. it would have owned the market but they never released it... i think all the testers were pain free after about 4 days.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i forgot about LG's joint repair product. it was incredible. it would have owned the market but they never released it... i think all the testers were pain free after about 4 days.
Sounds fishey

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fishey
how so? if ur implying they told me to say that... the product will never be released. they abandoned it a year ago or so. they posted the ingredients a while back but i never heard of any of them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
workout maxamizer.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sounds fishey
how so? if ur implying they told me to say that... the product will never be released. they abandoned it a year ago or so. they posted the ingredients a while back but i never heard of any of them.
Pain free in 4 days!? Now I'd buy that! What was in it and why was it never released if it was so efficacious?

pezdog1

Awards
Testopro, glycobol, and essential with joint compound. It is the best stack of natty products I have ever taken. AI keep it up!!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jacked surprised me the most- my new favorite preworkout

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Jacked surprised me the most- my new favorite preworkout
I hope the great experience lasts for you, but I have heard from numerous reliable sources the workouts leading into the second and third week of continued supplementation leave the user wanting more - chasing that inital "high" of their first bout. It seems the body acclimates to the neuro stimulating property of Jack3d. Best of luck though.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
you'd have to ask LG about the joint product. they just like ditched it out of nowhere. i begged them to make it on several occasions but they ignored me... they also gave out the ingredients somewhere. i know it had MSM and cissus along with 2 herbs ive never heard of in my life. i took cissus for 6 months after and i also tried msm with it... never gave me any results close to this other stuff... even on 12 caps of supercissus a day for 3 months... i really have no idea why they didnt produce. maybe ill look the other 2 herbs up later and see if u can get them by themselves somewhere as i doubt msm or cissus was much of a help, it was mainly the other 2. plus 4 caps (00 size) a day was all it took.

jontrainer

Awards
MEGA MASS 4000 worked great for me! Put on a lot of weight!

sizeon
glycobol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MEGA MASS 4000 worked great for me! Put on a lot of weight!

sizeon
glycobol
lol that reminded me of a friend that bought some stuff called 8130. guess how many calories it had... 8130. i dont know where he got it from but he said that stuff filled him for the whole day. lol. he didnt look good after taking that stuff. needless to say he weigh a wopping 140lbs. and had such a hard time putting weight on

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope the great experience lasts for you, but I have heard from numerous reliable sources the workouts leading into the second and third week of continued supplementation leave the user wanting more - chasing that inital "high" of their first bout. It seems the body acclimates to the neuro stimulating property of Jack3d. Best of luck though.
The body does adjust to it- which is why I can either up the dose- or cycle it like 1 week on 5 days off to keep the body freshhhhh

Jasonf22

Awards
I'd have to say Hydroxytrol or Green Stinger for cutting, Diesel Test Hardcore for growing.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
you'd have to ask LG about the joint product. they just like ditched it out of nowhere. i begged them to make it on several occasions but they ignored me... they also gave out the ingredients somewhere. i know it had MSM and cissus along with 2 herbs ive never heard of in my life. i took cissus for 6 months after and i also tried msm with it... never gave me any results close to this other stuff... even on 12 caps of supercissus a day for 3 months... i really have no idea why they didnt produce. maybe ill look the other 2 herbs up later and see if u can get them by themselves somewhere as i doubt msm or cissus was much of a help, it was mainly the other 2. plus 4 caps (00 size) a day was all it took.
:think: I always get confused and a little prone to conspiracy theories... when a company produces a well received groundbreaking supplement - but doesn't produce it. Why wouldn't a company, a corporate profit perpetuated entity, release the reigns on a product that would inflate their annual sales and market saturation?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
why did it impress you the most?
I get some of the best sleep with it. I feel the effects withing 5-10 minutes and fall asleep quick, which had been a problem for me during the start of this year. Even now that I can fall asleep without issues, I still don't sleep quite as well without it. Add the fact that I feel refreshed the next day, and you've got yourself a terrific product.

As far as the other claims, such as growth hormone release, I can honestly say that I have leaned out considerably. I can't scientifically say its the Somnidren, but my diet and workout routine hasn't changed.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
I get some of the best sleep with it. I feel the effects withing 5-10 minutes and fall asleep quick, which had been a problem for me during the start of this year. Even now that I can fall asleep without issues, I still don't sleep quite as well without it. Add the fact that I feel refreshed the next day, and you've got yourself a terrific product.

As far as the other claims, such as growth hormone release, I can honestly say that I have leaned out considerably. I can't scientifically say its the Somnidren, but my diet and workout routine hasn't changed.
great response!

the price is a bit steep but i tried a sample of it. definietly top notch!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
:think: I always get confused and a little prone to conspiracy theories... when a company produces a well received groundbreaking supplement - but doesn't produce it. Why wouldn't a company, a corporate profit perpetuated entity, release the reigns on a product that would inflate their annual sales and market saturation?
maybe it ended up not being healthy? idk. all the loggers really enjoyed it (including me).

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
great response!

the price is a bit steep but i tried a sample of it. definietly top notch!
Indeed. I try to savor it by running it one month and taking a couple months off. I might not truly be reaping all the benefits by doing it this way, but I'm okay with that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formestane!!!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Indeed. I try to savor it by running it one month and taking a couple months off. I might not truly be reaping all the benefits by doing it this way, but I'm okay with that.
or you could try a 1 day on 1 day off approach. you would still reap the benefits of it and it would last a lot longer while still continuously consuming it

formestane!!!
why?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why formestane? because of how effective it is. after all these years of experimenting with hundreds of products, my favorite is still formestane.:deal:

ryan6f7

Awards
Somnidren is pretty awesome, that stuff puts me to sleep quick. I was very impressed with it. Also loved RPM

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
why formestane? because of how effective it is. after all these years of experimenting with hundreds of products, my favorite is still formestane.:deal:
could you be a little more specific?

i have been reading up on formestane lately and would apprciate your thoughts on it

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Do you believe in it more so than research/prescription AI/SERM preparations? Also, what is your delivery method of choice when using Formestane, and do you use it for purpose-specific occasions (intra-cycle, gyno reduction, PCT exclusively, etc?) Thank you :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you believe in it more so than research/prescription AI/SERM preparations? Also, what is your delivery method of choice when using Formestane, and do you use it for purpose-specific occasions (intra-cycle, gyno reduction, PCT exclusively, etc?) Thank you :)
research chems are about as reliable as the kid on the corner that tells you his crack is better than the crack the kid 2 corners away is selling.

formestane is legal, it is effective, and relative to it's results it is very reasonably priced.

there are several formestane threads that have the answers to all your questions, it would be redundant to turn this thread into another formestane Q@A when this info has been covered MANY times.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol insane pumps....
Wooot! I love hemavol

as for supps that impressed me, I would have to go with Yohimbe HCL.. I think its really underrated

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pre-WO Powder- NO Explode, believe it or not; SuperPump 250 is a close 2nd

Herbal Test Booster- Powerfull or IGF-2- noticeable gains in libido and size, especially when stacked with creatine

Stim/Energy- 1,3 Dimethyamylamine by itself- Black Cats is a good product, and so is Jack3d and 1-MR for powdered pre-wo

Fat loss- ephedra and caffeine plus L-tyrosine

PH- The One or Epistane- I liked epi @ 40 mg/day better than 4/day of The One- awesome gains

BCAA- 8-Beta Anabol from Epic (DC'ed) great taste; I like Xtend as well

Joint- Osteo-Sport

Pump/Vascularity- RPM/Drive combo

Strength- HGH-Up- never felt this much of a strength increase from a supplement (very noticeable)

zaxariah

Awards
I will have to say MR1. I came off a PH cycle, but was still taking HGHup plus a PCT. I added MR1 and man did I get a pump. I wasn't as lean, but I actually got stronger coming off cycle and I think I can contribute it to MR1 stacked with HGHup. The focus was intense and the pumps amazing. I'm taking JACK 3D right now, but it's nothing compared to MR1.