supp to aid in hardness-vascularity

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah, you think 1 to 2 pumps is good for PCT and 2 weeks post PCT yea? Don't think it would crush estrogen too bad at that dose..

4 pumps thoooo... Lol
For pct I use between 150-50mg tapering down some people go up to 200mg and others dont go past 100. My joints really tell me when my estrogen is too low my knees really start to feel dry.

furzafreak

Awards
Allright guys,afte some thought i decided to invest ina gda product to aid to my cut.
i love carbs and i think a good gda will help me eat some more.i dont want to use glycobol cause of the gi issues,i was thinkin of slin sane or slinshot or R n ala?whats ur opinion?

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Allright guys,afte some thought i decided to invest ina gda product to aid to my cut.
i love carbs and i think a good gda will help me eat some more.i dont want to use glycobol cause of the gi issues,i was thinkin of slin sane or slinshot or R n ala?whats ur opinion?
Im a fan of the following In this order

AP (anabolic pump)
Slinsane
recompadrol
Slinshot

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I love ( in no particular order) R-Ala Recompadrol Burn 24

furzafreak

Awards
what if i go with r n ala alone which is cheaper than slinsane ap etc?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I were to specifically by the best most bang for my buck GDA it would be berberine, or as sold on Nutraplanet as Yellow Gold. The stuff is horrendous to taste but it is hands down the best GDA I have used. However it ican also cause some GI issues. The berberine is what is in a lot of the products you see mentioned here. So if money is an issue I would go with that. However SlinSane is pretty darn nice. Anabolic Pump is a berberine based product with a little banaba in it. Great product probably my favorite GDA ever. I have not used Burn24 but hear a lot of good things about it. Recompadrol is another very good one but again also has berberine in it. Bottom line for my money something with berberine. Sure some people do get softer stool from it but not everyone. I don't know too many who actually got diareah or anything from it but the fact there are a few leads people to believe it is super common with them.

Na-Rala or R-ala are both good 300-600mg a couple times a day will help.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
conqu3r + xgels is a great stack for pre-workout.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't imagine you need a gda on cycle during a cut, makes no sense. Would maybe help in pct.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't imagine you need a gda on cycle during a cut, makes no sense. Would maybe help in pct.
Considering the compounds he is using yeah a GDA would be beneficial. He is not getting the high amounts of IGF in his muscle off of such weak pro-hormones that others do running a strong DS. I mean it isn't like he ran DMZ or Tren, even at high doses the products he is using simply are not going to provide that same kick.

On top of that most people misuse GDA's anyway. You use them when you are NOT taking in a ton of carbs to get a GLUT-4 response that is equal to a large insulin spike but from minimal carbs. Unless on a serious bulk where fat gain is not a concern GDA's should be used at times when you wan't the effects of an insulin spike without an actual spike or ton of carbs. It is about being able to shuttle as much nutrients in the muscle as possible without having to overfeed yourself to get the response.

When you use a GDA with a low-moderate carb intake you still get the shuttling effect like if you had a massive quantity of carbs. The muscle soaks up the available nutrients from the low-moderate carb meal before the glycogen stores fill completely so none of the carbs get stored as fat. However if you take a GDA to increase insulin sensitivity then have a fug load of carbs you have increased insulin sensitivity not only in the muscle but also the fat. Since a plethora of glycogen available and tons of insulin you have set yourself up to be more likely to store fat. Hence why GDA's should only be used during cuts, or recomps, but typically not for a bulk unless fat gain is not a concern.

I definitely agree that GDA's are beneficial in PCT, and typically not needed on a cycle. However the compounds he is using are not going to cause the major increase in IGF-1 that stronger designer steroids do. Admittedly IGF-1 is definitely a far greater GDA than any we mentioned before. Shoot it can easily make you go hypo.

furzafreak

Awards
guys what is best to choose.slinsane v1 and san n r ala,or just slinsane 2?