Bronkaid for ephedrine v. ECA stack supplement

bb9

Awards
Hello, I am brand new here. I am looking for something to really help me cut fat. Is the ephedrine in bronkaid with caffeine and aspirin better than purchasing a supplement labeled as ECA? I found one by Panther Labs called ECA Extreme Fat Burner but I can't find much info on it. Also, will the the guaifenesin cause any unwanted side effects?

Canthandlethi

Canthandlethi

Awards
I have used bronkaid and caffeine to cut. I would do in in conjunction with interment fasting and cardio and got amazing results. Make sure u take on empty stomach.

shilashhp

Awards
Hello, I am brand new here. I am looking for something to really help me cut fat. Is the ephedrine in bronkaid with caffeine and aspirin better than purchasing a supplement labeled as ECA? I found one by Panther Labs called ECA Extreme Fat Burner but I can't find much info on it. Also, will the the guaifenesin cause any unwanted side effects?
If you have anxiety or problems with jitteriness, it’s the only issue I have heard of. Try L theanine to counter effects

Antiprosaism

Awards
Yes bronkaid and primatene are real ephedrine and most supplements only have ephedra extract which does almost nothing. The guafenesin causes mild runny nose for awhile but nothing serious. Be careful not to use too much though. Watch your blood pressure. And use baby aspirin instead of bigger doses. Caffeine 200mg to ephedrine 24mg with 81mg aspirin once a day is sufficient. If you aren’t in a calorie deficit though it doesn’t do anything. Hope that helps

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
I’ve never seen an ECA supplement. Interesting. Assuming the ingredients/dosage is legit, I would venture to say it would have the same effect. Check the ingredients!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That product probably doesn't contain real Ephedrine, you're much better off using Bronkaid.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine can not be sold in dietary supplements. You have to buy Primatene or Bronkaid and then add caffeine.

Remember, EC isn't going to work miracles. Especially if you don't have your diet nailed.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid + Caffeine > store bought supplement. Cheaper, super effective, and you know what you're getting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree with the above. Definitely give Bronkaid & Caffeine a try if you haven't before.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, let's see. The best supplement to lose fat I would think is a clean diet with lots of cardio. Just my 2 cents

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
If you have anxiety or problems with jitteriness, it’s the only issue I have heard of. Try L theanine to counter effects
L-theanine is amazing for anxiety. Also helps focus. Cup of coffee and L-theanine.. YOU'RE IN THE ZONE!

bb9

Awards
Thanks for all the responses! I am going to purchase the bronkaid, caffeine, and aspirin today. Are they to be taken once a day all together and then increase as tolerated? Do I need to take more than one aspirin daily?

Antiprosaism

Awards
This stack has been made somewhat difficult to obtain due to people having strokes. The aspirin helps keep BP under control but don’t overdo it 81mg baby aspirin is fine. If one dose a day isn’t doing it for you check your diet. More =/= better

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses! I am going to purchase the bronkaid, caffeine, and aspirin today. Are they to be taken once a day all together and then increase as tolerated? Do I need to take more than one aspirin daily?
25mg ephedrine + 200mg caffeine, taken up to 3x a day. Ideally you dose away from food.

This stack has been made somewhat difficult to obtain due to people having strokes. The aspirin helps keep BP under control but don’t overdo it 81mg baby aspirin is fine. If one dose a day isn’t doing it for you check your diet. More =/= better
Almost nothing you said is true. Ephedrine is easy to acquire, and up to 75mg taken daily has been studied and found safe. You might not want to give out info if it's going to be blatantly wrong.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Depending on where you are in the world, ephedrine is very easy to get. Can you please provide a source or study for your information on regarding the aspirin?

OP, I wouldn't add in aspirin. As stated several times on the forum in many different threads, aspirin is not needed and should not be included in the EC stack.

Antiprosaism

Awards
Depending on where you are in the world, ephedrine is very easy to get. Can you please provide a source or study for your information on regarding the aspirin?

OP, I wouldn't add in aspirin. As stated several times on the forum in many different threads, aspirin is not needed and should not be included in the EC stack.
Hey John, you are right to say that aspirin is not necessary but can be wisely used to offset the risk of stroke associated with ephedrine use. Here is the study regarding strokes and ephedrine:
https:// www .ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/pubmed /8327131
As ephedrine is a beta2 stim, workload on the heart is increased. Aspirin helps to decrease the workload on the heart but aspirin should always be taken carefully. So should ephedrine. I feel it is important to know your normal bp and check frequently while using this stack.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hey John, you are right to say that aspirin is not necessary but can be wisely used to offset the risk of stroke associated with ephedrine use. Here is the study regarding strokes and ephedrine:
https:// www .ncbi. nlm. nih. gov/pubmed /8327131
As ephedrine is a beta2 stim, workload on the heart is increased. Aspirin helps to decrease the workload on the heart but aspirin should always be taken carefully. So should ephedrine. I feel it is important to know your normal bp and check frequently while using this stack.
Ephedrine is non-selective. And beta-1 receptors are located in the heart, not beta-2.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I use aspirin because it prolongs the effects...so why wouldn’t you want to give it a try with aspirin.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yes take all these pills to lose fat and be healthy... Think about it! Diet and exercise! I went from 210 to 170 from quitting a really bad alcohol addiction (PTSD from Iraq) and diet change. I have not had fast food in 3 years except subway. I eat only organic. Baby steps... I went for walks then bike rides then hiking. Then hiking uphill, before I knew it I was healthier, felt better etc. It was a great change in my life. Gotta love that struggle. You will still probably not listen, but you will learn like I had to!

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes take all these pills to lose fat and be healthy... Think about it! Diet and exercise! I went from 210 to 170 from quitting a really bad alcohol addiction (PTSD from Iraq) and diet change. I have not had fast food in 3 years except subway. I eat only organic. Baby steps... I went for walks then bike rides then hiking. Then hiking uphill, before I knew it I was healthier, felt better etc. It was a great change in my life. Gotta love that struggle. You will still probably not listen, but you will learn like I had to!
I get it dude. I'm in recovery as well but food is my downfall. Def a food addict. My weight is constantly up down. Its worse for me than getting high and drinking. Sounds insane because it is.

Anyway as far as fat burners, I only use them when I hit a plateau. I'm 245 right now, I can get back to 220 before I know it with carb cycling and intermittent fasting. Its the last 15 pounds give or take which is always the hardest for me.