Sleep aid supplement review

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I don’t sleep well, easily. I’ve worked on it for a while now, better sleep habits, that kind of stuff. I still need help sleeping at times, and tried a new cbd sleep aid called Therapeutic Releaf, CBD sleep aid. I slept better with it most nights- but in the pandemic- helpful tool in my sleep arsenal. I haven’t been sleeping well the last six months, anything that helps is a welcome suggestion...
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two things that have helped me are either mk677 or SNS growth factor xt. Not sure if you have tried any of those. Luckily I sleep pretty well for the most part but when I have needed something they have helped me sleep but not wake up groggy.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Two things that have helped me are either mk677 or SNS growth factor xt. Not sure if you have tried any of those. Luckily I sleep pretty well for the most part but when I have needed something they have helped me sleep but not wake up groggy.

I especially feel you on not wanting to be groggy. I like to be sharp in the morning. I’ve used both, been thinking heavily about the growth factor- glad you mentioned it. Mk-677 comes with a few sides, for me, like blood pressure

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
I especially feel you on not wanting to be groggy. I like to be sharp in the morning. I’ve used both, been thinking heavily about the growth factor- glad you mentioned it. Mk-677 comes with a few sides, for me, like blood pressure
Yeah I only dose 10mg and nothing more when I run mk. Hopefully something works for you bro! Need that sleep for sure