• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates on the ingredients?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know that, I was one of the testers as well... It worked... and WORKED WELL!!
Danny said he was emailing everyone to let them know this. If not.....you know now :)

So it was a free bottle of any of the new products, just leave a picture testimonial. People tend to not believe the ones without a picture, and rightfully so.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Every week we will be releasing a little. I posted one up in the "AX Products Are Live" thread. The Tyrosine PEA Peptide ingredient. Very novel, huge potential, works amazing.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
A peptide bond between the two compounds of Tyrosine and Phenethylamine have resulted in a novel way to introduce PEA to the brain.

PEA acts as a stimulant by promoting the release of chemicals that are normally produced by the sympathetic nervous system (E.G. Adrenaline); also other neurotransmitters (E.G. Dopamine). Normally PEA is metabolized by MAO (monoamine oxidase) after orally ingested, this results in insignificant quantities reaching the brain. The goal of this novel neuropeptide technology is to allow the PEA to get to the brain without sacrificing it before it gets there. Tyrosine passes the blood brain barrier (BBB) through a specialized channel called the Large Neutral Amino Acid Transporter (LNAAT). With the PEA-Tyrosine peptide bond, it allows the PEA to effectively piggyback through the BBB! After it passes through the BBB, the peptide may act as a stimulant on it's own, it may be cleaved into the PEA and Tyrosine and each of them act as stimulants on their own! PEA promotes the release of adrenaline and Tyrosine is a direct precursor to substituted phenethylamines in the body, including adrenaline. Not only will this stimulate, but ultimately act as a neuromodulator.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
A peptide bond between the two compounds of Tyrosine and Phenethylamine have resulted in a novel way to introduce PEA to the brain. PEA acts as a stimulant by promoting the release of chemicals that are normally produced by the sympathetic nervous system (E.G. Adrenaline); also other neurotransmitters (E.G. Dopamine). Normally PEA is metabolized by MAO (monoamine oxidase) after orally ingested, this results in insignificant quantities reaching the brain. The goal of this novel neuropeptide technology is to allow the PEA to get to the brain without sacrificing it before it gets there. Tyrosine passes the blood brain barrier (BBB) through a specialized channel called the Large Neutral Amino Acid Transporter (LNAAT). With the PEA-Tyrosine peptide bond, it allows the PEA to effectively piggyback through the BBB! After it passes through the BBB, the peptide may act as a stimulant on it's own, it may be cleaved into the PEA and Tyrosine and each of them act as stimulants on their own! PEA promotes the release of adrenaline and Tyrosine is a direct precursor to substituted phenethylamines in the body, including adrenaline. Not only will this stimulate, but ultimately act as a neuromodulator.
Some AX innovation for ya! :)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
A peptide bond between the two compounds of Tyrosine and Phenethylamine have resulted in a novel way to introduce PEA to the brain.

PEA acts as a stimulant by promoting the release of chemicals that are normally produced by the sympathetic nervous system (E.G. Adrenaline); also other neurotransmitters (E.G. Dopamine). Normally PEA is metabolized by MAO (monoamine oxidase) after orally ingested, this results in insignificant quantities reaching the brain. The goal of this novel neuropeptide technology is to allow the PEA to get to the brain without sacrificing it before it gets there. Tyrosine passes the blood brain barrier (BBB) through a specialized channel called the Large Neutral Amino Acid Transporter (LNAAT). With the PEA-Tyrosine peptide bond, it allows the PEA to effectively piggyback through the BBB! After it passes through the BBB, the peptide may act as a stimulant on it's own, it may be cleaved into the PEA and Tyrosine and each of them act as stimulants on their own! PEA promotes the release of adrenaline and Tyrosine is a direct precursor to substituted phenethylamines in the body, including adrenaline. Not only will this stimulate, but ultimately act as a neuromodulator.
Some AX innovation for ya! :)

Booyah!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when do the 500 get given away?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suppose that the giveaways are going to be closer to the release date. Gotta have product in-hand first! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suppose that the giveaways are going to be closer to the release date. Gotta have product in-hand first! :)
and then need for 500 people haha cant believe this thread isn't longer.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
and then need for 500 people haha cant believe this thread isn't longer.
I'm seriously amp'd up to try this stuff, i really, really want to log it!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm seriously amp'd up to try this stuff, i really, really want to log it!
yea, it seems like preworkouts without 1-3 dimieth are lacking right now. Got a few good ones out there but excited for more.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
yea, it seems like preworkouts without 1-3 dimieth are lacking right now. Got a few good ones out there but excited for more.
Yeah definitely, I used to take 1MR a while back and i loved it but i would crash really really hard after my workout

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I tested this and although my review was kind of weird, I whant to take it again! It gave a clean sort of energy that doesnt make bloodbressure go up too much. Like, not even as much as some of the products that dont have 1,3dimeth, but are loaded with caffeine. Of course that could have been the nitrates keeping it low. Drink plenty of water with this guys!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Yeah definitely, I used to take 1MR a while back and i loved it but i would crash really really hard after my workout
I hear you bro on the crash! I loved 1.M.R. at the beginning, but I found myself to be pretty tolerant against it after 1.5 week and had to increase the dosage, which also increased the crash after it.. :/

Anyways, you won't feel any hard crash like that from this product! ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Size Me :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I take 3 scoops, can I have a 24hr pump? I might even just do 2 scoops since I probably don't need a pump when I'm sleeping! :D

One heck of a promo coming too!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I hear you bro on the crash! I loved 1.M.R. at the beginning, but I found myself to be pretty tolerant against it after 1.5 week and had to increase the dosage, which also increased the crash after it.. :/

Anyways, you won't feel any hard crash like that from this product! ;)
I can't wait to try this stuff out... :D

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Oct 1 - The madness will begin!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
10/1

:1244: :1244: :1244: :1244:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im excited for this. Need more 1,3 free pres that work

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of 1,3 either. Look forward to trying this one and hopefully doesn't have the "bathroom" affect most pre workouts have on me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
neeed a preworkout that doesnt put a turd in my pocket.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Im excited for this. Need more 1,3 free pres that work
Not a fan of 1,3 either. Look forward to trying this one and hopefully doesn't have the "bathroom" affect most pre workouts have on me.

Oh yeah, those days are over..

Supersize is free from garbage. It does not contain any unnecessary stuff like carbs, artificial-dyes, -flavors & -sweeteners and abosolutely NO unnecessary FILLERS! So no bathroom effect!

Supersize contains only 5 active ingredients and 1.3-dim is NOT one of them... We are all about innovation baby!
So no crashes or jittery feeling, like one can get from 1.3-dim.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh yeah, those days are over..

Supersize is free from garbage. It does not contain any unnecessary stuff like carbs, artificial-dyes, -flavors & -sweeteners and abosolutely NO FILLERS! So no bathroom effect!

Supersize contains only 5 active ingredients and 1.3-dim is NOT one of them... We are all about innovation baby!
So no crashes or jittery feeling, like one can get from 1.3-dim.
Dude... let me tell you i have never had a good pre-workout that hasn't made me run to the bathroom to unleash the ground brown. If this is true i'll be sold on it minded i get my pumpgasm and energy :D

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Finally, a preworkout that keeps you focused, gives results and doesn't make you feel like taken a nap after you had an awesome workout! Crash and burn are a thing of the past!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Eizbear. That's great news. Will be picking up a tub to try for sure. Looking forward to it and hope to be sold on it for good.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im realy whatching for the free bottle giveaway. As I said, this stuff was really easy on BP, which I love cause Im too strong for my own good, and lift to much weight to have a cracekd out heart while doing it.

On a side note, when I would take it, I would get a feeling at the base of my throat for just a bit. I hope someone can explain that.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when do i get my tub!!! haha, and can someone from athletic xtreme hook me up with some more test tubes for my other varies powders i carry around

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If 500 people dont sub to the thread Ill take more than 1 tub :D

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
If 500 people dont sub to the thread Ill take more than 1 tub :D
Haha... 5 for me and 1 for you...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fightbackhxc again.

MontanaVike

Awards
Very intersted

I am looking for a new preworkout. Just finished Purple Wraath and it was ok but I want something stronger. I've tried a sample of 1.M.R. and am thinking about that. However, this sounds much more promising. Can I be part of the 500? If not, I may just buy a tub anyway!!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a new preworkout. Just finished Purple Wraath and it was ok but I want something stronger. I've tried a sample of 1.M.R. and am thinking about that. However, this sounds much more promising. Can I be part of the 500? If not, I may just buy a tub anyway!!
On October 1 we are going to have a massive giveaway. We are giving away $50,000 worth of SuperSize, Slim FX, and Ultra Reps. Daily winners for a month. There were big a big contest here on AM that everyone can enter daily, and also a sweepstakes on our Facebook page that anyone can enter daily. So there are many chances to win daily. Make sure to head over to our FB page, like it, and get the updates for when it starts. http://facebook.com/athleticxtreme

It's going to be crazy.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Daily winners!

Gotta love the sound of that!!!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
On October 1 we are going to have a massive giveaway. We are giving away $50,000 worth of SuperSize, Slim FX, and Ultra Reps. Daily winners for a month. There were big a big contest here on AM that everyone can enter daily, and also a sweepstakes on our Facebook page that anyone can enter daily. So there are many chances to win daily. Make sure to head over to our FB page, like it, and get the updates for when it starts. http://facebook.com/athleticxtreme

It's going to be crazy.
Sweet!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone is a winner here dangit :*)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hyde Powerlifting/Strongman 2