Superdrol or M1T for Cutting

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Did a search on this, but didn't see any direct comparison discussion in the past two years, when Superdrol was just a young pup.

Doing a cutting cycle, have the original DS Superdrol and the grandaddy of all M1T products, the original Meso-Labs M1T, the spiked stuff. I'm looking for which one would give the better results and be easiest on liver values (yes I know both will affect).

I will be taking 40mg Nolva with either choice, want to have a dry cycle plus I'm pretty susceptible to gyno.

Cycle will be 4 weeks at:

Superdrol: 30 mg ED
M1T: 20 mg ED

In Anabolics 2006 which I downloaded (God Bless Torrents), Superdrol is mentioned primarily as a cutting compound so I'm leaning that way.

Thanks!!

Skark

Awards
  • Established
You guys don't run cutting cycles I guess:hot:

You must be some FAT mamma jammas:donut:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I honestly wouldnt want to use either. Sd seems to need higher carbs for it to work. And M1T cause such severe lethargy, I wouldnt think of low caling it on either.

If I had to choose one, I would go with SD and keep cals pretty high and just do monstrous amounts of cardio as SD seems to help with endurance in my experience.

If money isnt a problem, get some epistane of havoc. they are sexy.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
dude, where can u download anabolics2006?? wait, do they have the 2007 version to dl!?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in my experience both can be used to cut. That can be said with just about any steroid, cals vs. cals expended being the main factor but superdrol does seem to need alot of carbs....making the cut harder. M1t is probably better at anticatabolic properties and fcks up appetite sometimes so I would lean towards that. jmo

My first experiences with both of these compounds led me to believe they were dry even when i gained weight i looked alot more leaner.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah fat mamma jammas but fat with enough intelligence to know enough about those two products not to ask old, uneducated and wasteful questions.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah fat mamma jammas but fat with enough intelligence to know enough about those two products not to ask old, uneducated and wasteful questions.
wait, does that still make me a fat mamma jamma? I swear I didn't eat it...I SWEAR!!! :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :run: :run: :run:

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Funny statement coming from a guy with your medical history. I'm just trying to avoid some of the same pitfalls you found the hard way. You used to be real helpful back when we were all feeling this stuff out the first time around.

Anyway, chose and started the Superdrol, thinking it would be drier. Haven't started Nolva yet, wanted to see what the first week water gain would be.

I'll keep updating this........

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
i've cut with superdrol before... IMO best cutting supp i've ever used. dropped bf like mad, while gaining 4 lbs

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
Has anyone considered stacking both together (other than the masterdrol website that promotes this stack), or know anyone who has tried it?

jc

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When they were new yes and even if they aren't then there still wouldn't be an issue unless you phrase your statements as you did. Insult for insult is the result.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone considered stacking both together (other than the masterdrol website that promotes this stack), or know anyone who has tried it?

jc
Yes and no. Its a REALLY bad idea. One of them is hell on your system. SO yes, I like screwing hookers while doing heroin with no glove. It might be a really good ride, but not worth it in the end.

You really might, **** your liver. :dump:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest it unless you have other plans than just the familiar run both at the same time for the same number of weeks. That would be really rough on your organs.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
But Jayhawkk, think how easy it would be to harvest organs if they were already in the toilet? Just food for thought....

Please pass the M1T and some TP!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the retreival process would be easy enough but I don't know what good they would be for except as possible dog food ingrediants :)