Superdrol is BACK - What does the new formula look like? BRAND NEW PROHORMONE

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione:

The newest prohormone in the world! Already dubbed as a “Super Anabolic”, this compound is completely unique and novel in that is it the first prohormone ever sold that is based off of pregnenolone instead of of DHEA. Pregnenolone is ideal for a MASS MONSTER product like Superdrol® because it is capable of providing the user with significant glycogen retention (excess fuel for muscles), resulting in an immediate onslaught of weight gain causing massive strength increases seemingly overnight.

1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one:

This is another nomenclature for 1-ANDRO. It converts to 1-Testosterone which has 200% anabolic potential as pure testosterone. This is the perfect solution for building tons of muscle as users of this compound ALONE gained 10.4lbs in just a 1 month cycle in a recent Texas A&M study.

4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one:

This is another nomenclature for 4-ANDRO. This compound convert to Testosterone, or the #1 muscle building hormone in the human body. Just like the most extreme steroid cycles in the world, Superdrol® allows you to run a Testosterone “base” coupled with powerful anabolics. This means steroid cycle results, all in 1-2 little pills a day.

Androsterone Undecanoate
Androsterone Acetate :

These both contain the same hormone, Androsterone, which has a powerful impact on androgen receptors, but also converts into DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), which increases lean muscle mass, muscle hardness, and density. The two esters are provided to give your body a time released effect of the hormone, in that the acetate ester will be absorbed and utilized immediately, while the Undecanoate ester will allow your body to keep blood hormone levels peaked all day long.

Ajuga Turkestanica Extract:

The most powerful of all ecdysteroids, Turkesterone has been shown to stimulate muscle growth via the Wnt pathway. In addition to directly increasing muscle growth, studies show Turkesterone can directly decrease Myostatin as well. Myostatin is a protein that prohibits muscle growth. By decreasing Myostatin, your body can go far beyond its natural limitations.

[(3b,5a,6a,24R)-Spirostan-3,6-diol]:

It puts your body into an anabolic state, while simultaneously activating androgen receptors for growth. It is not quite a test booster, but an ingredient that significantly enhances the strength of a test booster or prohormone. [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol] has a 33:1 anabolic/androgenic ratio. Russian scientists developed this compound for use by Russian Olympic athletes. 25R has been shown to increase size, strength, lean body mass, and block the catabolic effect that cortisol has on muscle tissue. [(3b,5a,6a,25R)-spirostan-3,6-diol] is so potent that users have reported significant strength increases in as little 3 days and added lean muscle mass in 3 weeks.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
:banana:

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know we're going to take heat for the name, thats what AM likes to do with HT products...buttttttt

this is going to give similar weight gains as the original. People can expect 15lbs+ in a 4 week cycle.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I know we're going to take heat for the name, thats what AM likes to do with HT products...buttttttt

this is going to give similar weight gains as the original. People can expect 15lbs+ in a 4 week cycle.
That's CRAZY gains though as well. I am excited about this product.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see that pregnenolone now has 6-oxo on it does that mean it won't convert to estrogen or even have an AI like effect such of other hormones that are 6-oxo

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I see that androstenolone is on the label but not in the write up? Also isn't androstenolone just regular dhea?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see that pregnenolone now has 6-oxo on it does that mean it won't convert to estrogen or even have an AI like effect such of other hormones that are 6-oxo
It should not convert to estrogen, and will provide some anti-estrogenic benefits, yup!

Also I see that androstenolone is on the label but not in the write up? Also isn't androstenolone just regular dhea?
Androstenolone is DHEA, yea. DHEA is utilized for its ability to convert to both anabolic and estrogenic compounds allowing users to reap large mass gains(think of Dbol). On its own, not such a great compound for mass, when stacked with other anabolics it shines.

How is this belong to be on the liver?
All non-methylated compounds, so no liver support is required

digitizedsoul

Awards
Since this is a blend, and i'm not sure how much 1-AD or 4-AD is in each serving, would the 2 servings per day be a hard limit? (220lbs, experienced with PH's)
I ask because I know you need to get the doseage of 1-AD and 4-AD up there pretty good to see tangible results, but i'm not sure about what else is in the blend.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since this is a blend, and i'm not sure how much 1-AD or 4-AD is in each serving, would the 2 servings per day be a hard limit? (220lbs, experienced with PH's)
I ask because I know you need to get the doseage of 1-AD and 4-AD up there pretty good to see tangible results, but i'm not sure about what else is in the blend.
2/day will provide significant results as I posted earlier, and will be the upper dosing range that most users should get to. if you REALLY wanted to push the limits, I'd be interested to see what 3/day would provide, but I know when I use it I'll be dosing it at 2/day despite weighing 220lbs and being well versed in anabolics on all fronts

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea buddy!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for Pregnenolone awesomeness :D

digitizedsoul

Awards
2/day will provide significant results as I posted earlier, and will be the upper dosing range that most users should get to. if you REALLY wanted to push the limits, I'd be interested to see what 3/day would provide, but I know when I use it I'll be dosing it at 2/day despite weighing 220lbs and being well versed in anabolics on all fronts
Cool.

I just ordered two bottles to start with, but it looks like to run it for 8wks I would need two more. Would that be too long on this blend? Also would you recommend tapering if ran for that long?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool.

I just ordered two bottles to start with, but it looks like to run it for 8wks I would need two more. Would that be too long on this blend? Also would you recommend tapering if ran for that long?
I am never for tapering personally.

I would leave this cycle to 6 weeks max, which means 1-2 bottles is enough

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In to see who jumps on and logs this

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll throw this out there... People on these types of forums are not an accurate representation of the typical consumer (As I'm sue you know). If using names like "anavar" to sell a product like creatine in it makes HT more profitable, then by all means, none of the people on these boards have any say in what the company does

But if you're claiming that this "superdrol" product will elicit 15+ lbs gains, and it delivers, then people will have no reason to hate.

On the other hand, if it's a flop, then you're only adding more fuel to their fire

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally like and have used many products from ALRI, IForce, and your other sister companies but just wanted to give my view on that issue

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
This is awesome! So VaughnTrue, this would be more of a bulking agent, correct? How would it do on a cut? Or, at least, definition goals, not necessarily hard-set cal-deficiency goals. (I.e., hardness without the bloat.)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw this out there... People on these types of forums are not an accurate representation of the typical consumer (As I'm sue you know). If using names like "anavar" to sell a product like creatine in it makes HT more profitable, then by all means, none of the people on these boards have any say in what the company does

But if you're claiming that this "superdrol" product will elicit 15+ lbs gains, and it delivers, then people will have no reason to hate.

On the other hand, if it's a flop, then you're only adding more fuel to their fire
I personally like and have used many products from ALRI, IForce, and your other sister companies but just wanted to give my view on that issue
I agree with you whole heartedly.

The products of ours that use old school names(dianabol, anavar, 1-testosterone, etc) all use the name to help get them out there, however its the results of the products(which have been STELLAR) that keeps customers buying bottles again and again and again

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is awesome! So VaughnTrue, this would be more of a bulking agent, correct? How would it do on a cut? Or, at least, definition goals, not necessarily hard-set cal-deficiency goals. (I.e., hardness without the bloat.)
I would view it more as a bulking agent(as SD originally was most often used for), but just about any hormone that does not aromatize to a large amount can be used effectively on a cut.

I'd be very interested to see the different results in those bulking and those cutting on this

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I would view it more as a bulking agent(as SD originally was most often used for), but just about any hormone that does not aromatize to a large amount can be used effectively on a cut.

I'd be very interested to see the different results in those bulking and those cutting on this
So it's not going to be a very wet cycle on this?

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be interested to see how the strength gains are on this as well. I know most have always had HUGE spikes in numbers when running products similiar to this. So I would have to think this will be more of the same.

I will definitely be following the logs as well. 15+ lbs. in 4 weeks is no joke. This stuff must really deliver :)

-Spaz

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
sounds good but i got too excited when i saw "superdrol"

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
If I could gain 10lbs in a month witgout the nasty sides I would be stoked!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Props for making a non-methyl!

Hope it's worth a poop.

Release date?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
subbed for info as well.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Props for making a non-methyl!

Hope it's worth a poop.

Release date?
it is available on our website, and will be available at all of our normal retailers within a week or so

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Can we get some more info on the new ph that's in this stack? What does it convert to?

vtrxero

Awards
What i dont like about this is that it lass only 21 day :/ not 30 days

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
Agreed. HTP should take note from OL and dose accordingly. You would need over $100 worth just to get 6 weeks out of it. It better produce for that amount of $$$.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to freakin excited for this, no clue what my next cycle is going to be!!! To many freakin options!!

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. HTP should take note from OL and dose accordingly. You would need over $100 worth just to get 6 weeks out of it. It better produce for that amount of $$$.
Welcome to the new age of legal hormonal products.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind, the raws for these hormones are not as cheap as the raws for the old school hormones. There is a decent difference in price.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can we get some more info on the new ph that's in this stack? What does it convert to?

It presents activity in its current state, no conversion is necessary. It's more appropriately called a designer anabolic IMO.

we dose our 1-andro(we call ours 1-TESTOSTERONE) identically to OL at 110mg/cap, 60 caps. On top of that, we offer the most bioavailable delivery system on the market by a wide margin. So with ours you get 60 caps x 110mg + 29x bioavailability as compared to 60 caps x 110mg + 9x bioavailability.

This product contains far more product than either one of the products I just mentioned, so it's either make the product more expensive(come on, who wants to may more than $60 for a single bottle? no one), or lower total servings to make it affordable.

I really dont understand the OL reference when we literally offer more pill for pill for them in a directly competing product(their 1-andro product vs our 1-testosterone)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

This is marketing to the lowest common denominator - the dumb-a$$ who actually thinks he's buying Superdrol. Not the image I'd like for my company, but to each their own. This reminds me of the guy who served in the 82nd Airborne Division offering "Ranger" Training, or the MA on a Navy Ship offering "SEAL" Training - neither of them were ever a Ranger or SEAL. If it works or not, is immaterial to how it's marketed. That's how I, and a few others (from what I gather) see it.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
This is marketing to the lowest common denominator - the dumb-a$$ who actually thinks he's buying Superdrol. Not the image I'd like for my company, but to each their own. This reminds me of the guy who served in the 82nd Airborne Division offering "Ranger" Training, or the MA on a Navy Ship offering "SEAL" Training - neither of them were ever a Ranger or SEAL. If it works or not, is immaterial to how it's marketed. That's how I, and a few others (from what I gather) see it.
i always love guys who get angry at marketing. who cares how it works, you offend me sir with your marketing.

get the **** over it.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
What VaughnTrue just posted, along with the fact that they're banking on the Cyclosome delivery system being superior over SEDDS.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
i always love guys who get angry at marketing. who cares how it works, you offend me sir with your marketing.

ge the **** over it.
This. You can have the best product in the world, but no one would know if your marketing sucks or brand label is junk.

On the reverse, you can have overhyped products (e.g., MuscleTech) but they really got there because their marketing was really, really solid.

mrgoomba

Awards
Marketing aside....

What are peoples thoughts on cutting with this? I want to cut with Epi, but since I cant get my hands on it in the US I was about to pull the trigger on Ostarine... but this seems interesting.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marketing aside....

What are peoples thoughts on cutting with this? I want to cut with Epi, but since I cant get my hands on it in the US I was about to pull the trigger on Ostarine... but this seems interesting.
it can be used effectively on a cut or a bulk. really comes down to caloric intake.

due to its ability to greatly increase glycogen stores, i think it'd be an awesome option to keep your muscles full while on a caloric deficit.