superdrol 30mg for two months

chubbsthedog6

Awards
i was talking to this guy from complete nutriton and he was telling me how him and a few other guys are on a cycle of supernova 30 mg for two months and this isnt even there first cycle... i mean they seem completely fine and one of them drinks alomst every night too. Are they just that lucky there body can handle it or what?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha... they may look fine on the outside but they are rotting on the inside

or they are just tryin to sell you 2 months worth of SD

Menoth

Awards
Good for those guys. I wish I hated my organs that much.

'Bro, look at my back! It's getting hyoooge!'

'No, dude, that's your swelling kidneys! They're hyoooge!'

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think they our just messing with you. Try it for 30mg for 5 weeks and drink every night and tell me if you think yo can make it 3 more after that.

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Good ol Complete Nutrition, always looking out for peoples best interest! (sarcasm)

I went into one of their stores a couple years ago and they were trying to tell me i could take 5 deca zol without any supports and all i needed was some t-booster for pct.

Its scary to think of the young kids that dont know any better and trust those salesman.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow don't buy into that bro .. They just want to sell u stuff

Very well you can 30mg or high and be fine from outside but like stated above their kidneys/liver r dying from inside.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yeah i mean i couldnt believe it after he told me... and no he was being completely serious no joke here but yeah haha he was trying to get me to buy some... $120 for two 90 caps of sdrol at 10mg great deal

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look for some of my bloods on here with SD, I remember getting blood drawn on the 10th day and my HDL was already cut from 42 to 15.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Look for some of my bloods on here with SD, I remember getting blood drawn on the 10th day and my HDL was already cut from 42 to 15.
Wow, thats ridiuclous ryan. U mind me asking what dosage u had worked up to by the 10th day when bloods were done?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i have seen a few people run sd for up to 3 months... @30mg..

thats how people do it over here... they buy superdrol(not knowing what it is) and they take it until they wind up in the hospital or with huge tits.... NO MATTER WHAT I TELL THEM

seriously wouldnt suprise me... quite a few people in nj are shooting all types of cattle juice and eating every prohormone available AND drinking/doing other drugs every day..

it just goes to showw.... the body can take a beating

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Sounds like the guy who tried to tell me to dose SD @ 80mg e/d. And we wonder why so many PHs are banned...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have seen a few people run sd for up to 3 months... @30mg..

thats how people do it over here... they buy superdrol(not knowing what it is) and they take it until they wind up in the hospital or with huge tits.... NO MATTER WHAT I TELL THEM

seriously wouldnt suprise me... quite a few people in nj are shooting all types of cattle juice and eating every prohormone available AND drinking/doing other drugs every day..

it just goes to showw.... the body can take a beating
wanna be jersey shores ?
lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not surprised at all

u kept your cycle going ? was it superdrone ??

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i would love to see bloodwork from someone who has been on SD at 30mg for 2 months. 10 bucks says the doctors will pronounce them dead if all they had to look at were blood results.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not surprised at all

u kept your cycle going ? was it superdrone ??
Original Superdrol, ya I kept going, end of cycle bloods (3 weeks) and my HDL was 10< stupid, but this was beta testing, M1T after two weeks I had an 8 for HDL at 15mgs. Of all things it has always been the cholesterol levels that are seriously jacked with these stronger orals. Liver enzymes never elevated over 120 from what I recall, but there were lingering chronic issues with lowering those enzymes post cycle.

This is just me, but even today I struggle to keep my HDL in the 40's as opposed to not having this issue before using M1T/SD/Phera etc...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
wanna be jersey shores ?
lol

this kid is an example of the typical kid from nj who would run sd for 3 months or more

second picture is before the sd. 2nd from left

steroids mike aktari.jpg

fag guidos.jpg

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Even if someone tried to do 8 weeks of 30mg SD, I'd imagine by the 5th week they'd be feeling soo ****ty they would stop. I felt toxic during my 4th week of SD, couildn't imagine doing 4 more lol.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
yeah funny thing is these guys are 18... possibly 19 at most and WILL be using an otc pct no doubt

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
check out his awesome calves.... oh wait. that's right, what am i thinking? Guido's don't do legs!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I felt pretty garbage during my 4th wk of sd at 30. it was even more apparent once i came off and felt great. Liver and kidney damage is bad but as ryan stated, cholesterol is whats most concerning to me

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^^

hahaha i'm from OK but ive heard thats how guys really do it in Jersey', crazy cycles like that and PCT is almost unheard of around there lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New jersey boys are hardcore huh

I think it's time us Yankees pays em a visit and Ron em for roids lol

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in NJ and hate the show and all that bs... But I live in the pines... Us good ol boys get big working on our farms or just being outside chopping wood... Then Hitting the basement gym everyday..... But ya I had a gym membership for 2 months... N saw plenty of kids popping sd, one kid maybe 160lbs at 15bf tried selling me some saying I'd be huge... When I was nearly twice his size already naturally... Then I quit and back to my basement.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
that guy is dating one of the girls from jerseylicious.
her name is olivia.... i went to highschool with her, she was eating my peen on a regular basis..

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Was she a spitter or swallower ?
she gobbled my loads like a good little birch

- of course we were younger tho- shes was really a nice girl before she got put on that show... havent seen her in a while, but apparently she let the whole tv thing get to her head (no pun intended)

amethyst

Awards
yeah i mean i couldnt believe it after he told me... and no he was being completely serious no joke here but yeah haha he was trying to get me to buy some... $120 for two 90 caps of sdrol at 10mg great deal[/QUOTE

60 for a bottle of sd isn't a good deal, 45 tops for 90ct

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29