Stupid A$$ PEOPLE AT YOUR GYM

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
If you want to find people that piss you off, just go to any university gym at about 7 pm. It will make your head explode, but i just put on my Avenged Sevenfold and get to work.
I hate my university gym, I pay to go somewhere else instead of dealing with the BS associated with it. Props to the Avenged bro, gets me fired up every time.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup I'm glad I have my home gym.
One time there was this older lady stretching and her spandex shorts had a little hole in the butt. When she bent over the hole stretched out, it was hilarious.
I really hope you didn't get any view of her old, wrinkled, saggy skin! :stick:

I plan on having my own home gym someday. An extension added onto my house, filled with gym equipment. That'll be amazing. It's more affordable than paying for monthly or yearly gym memberships, including the money that you spend on gas to drive to your gym and back home. The cost of a home gym is worth it. You can also workout whenever you want, however you want. Blare your music on a stereo. You don't have to worry about people talking, bothering you, and hogging any equipment.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I hate my university gym, I pay to go somewhere else instead of dealing with the BS associated with it. Props to the Avenged bro, gets me fired up every time.
Where do you go to college at ?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol.. some of you guys have stranger people than at my gym. personal pet peeves are:
1. the "liberace" guy who comes in with spandex pants and a tank top that shows his belly button.
2. some stupid rocky wanna be, that grunts like a mad dog doing curls. i mean 30 pound dumbells are nothing to brag about, especially when you move your elbows 45 degrees with a mad back swing to help get those "serious" weights up. i don't understand why his sweat towel is on the bench in front of him, which is why i can't use that bench for dumbell rows. he says its in use, though he grabbed his sweat towel as an afterthought 20 minutes later. (p.s. singing the rocky theme when you pass him really ticks him off).
3. any jacka$$ who drops his/her significant other at the front door, and then parks. if your partner can't walk the extra 30 feet to the door, the 50 dollar membership was kinda a waste imho.
4. the personal trainer who somehow has decided that they are special, and are the only ones entitled to leave equipment in hallways. i thought if you were getting paid to be there, you should at least show some respect for the place you work at.
5. anyone who corrects your form, when they're smaller than you.
6. the guy with the oxygen tank that keeps falling asleep on the seated tricep pull down. i guess the 15 pounds he was repping was a little too much for him. shoot me if i ever do that.
7. the stupid blonde stripper with the triple D enhancement. i don't mind big boobs, but when you're belly is trying to stick out farther, you maybe could have spent the money better having lipo done. stop being an arrogant snot. no woman who is 5'9" and 155 lbs without the implants is hot..

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Where do you go to college at ?
NCSU, there are too many of the 'problem' people listed in this thread that go to the university gym. And with that many people in there you can't get on any of the equipment because they're sitting on it on their phone or checking themselves out in the mirrors. The only decent time to go is before 8am, but then you still have the locker trolls lurking around with their giggle berries dangling all about. I'll get off my soapbox now...