Stupid Life Decisions

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You wanna talk stupids life decisions and accidents that have happened?

Well fellas let’s have some fun!

Rule- 1. Do not tear people down. Respect, inform them and put them in their place if needed. But do not degrade or name call on this thread!

Rule- 2. Something’s are accidents and cannot be controlled.

Rule- 3. Some people are downright stupid! (So copy and paste their stories here) like I said let’s have some fun!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Accident 1. So some of you may know I started a cycle a month or so back. Well I tore my right hamstring a while back (about a week into the cycle). Continued the cycle, gains were great up from 190 to 200lbs

Accident 2. My 120lb Bernese Mountain Dog knocked me over not once but twice in 1 evening. Into a glass and metal tv stand. I ended up with bruises from my left delts to my left hips, a broken left wrist (I’m left handed), numb pinkies, numb ring fingers and sore neck.

Accident 3. Lost my job

Stupid decision 1/accident 4. I went into a deep/dark depression and lost 50lbs of muscle/fat/glycogen/water
I know weigh 150lbs………..
1 ate 1 meal in 3 weeks, the rest was sips of water and occasionally taking clen or pseudo-Ephed and doing 30min of cardio. Otherwise, I only got up to take care of my dog.

4. Went to my chiropractor friend to get free X-rays because after 2 weeks my fingers were completely numb still. I signed them in water and they blistered but I didn’t feel a thing.

Xrays revealed (not from the accident but from old football injuries) 7 compressed vertebrae, 28 vertebrae fractures and a pinched ulnar nerve (that’s from the accident).

Still recovering from the hamstring, wrist, ulnar nerve and depression.

Life goes on.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I nailed this chick in high-school, she gave me vd. I learned my lesson or so I thought.... I nailed her a second time and got it again..... My doctor laughed his ass of at me...

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I nailed this chick in high-school, she gave me vd. I learned my lesson or so I thought.... I nailed her a second time and got it again..... My doctor laughed his ass of at me...
IMG_4805.JPG

She was probably in the no go zone!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Accident 1. So some of you may know I started a cycle a month or so back. Well I tore my right hamstring a while back (about a week into the cycle). Continued the cycle, gains were great up from 190 to 200lbs

Accident 2. My 120lb Bernese Mountain Dog knocked me over not once but twice in 1 evening. Into a glass and metal tv stand. I ended up with bruises from my left delts to my left hips, a broken left wrist (I’m left handed), numb pinkies, numb ring fingers and sore neck.

Accident 3. Lost my job

Stupid decision 1/accident 4. I went into a deep/dark depression and lost 50lbs of muscle/fat/glycogen/water
I know weigh 150lbs………..
1 ate 1 meal in 3 weeks, the rest was sips of water and occasionally taking clen or pseudo-Ephed and doing 30min of cardio. Otherwise, I only got up to take care of my dog.

4. Went to my chiropractor friend to get free X-rays because after 2 weeks my fingers were completely numb still. I signed them in water and they blistered but I didn’t feel a thing.

Xrays revealed (not from the accident but from old football injuries) 7 compressed vertebrae, 28 vertebrae fractures and a pinched ulnar nerve (that’s from the accident).

Still recovering from the hamstring, wrist, ulnar nerve and depression.

Life goes on.
How far out are you from injury recovery? How long before you think you can work out properly/reasonably. Obviously you can't heal the old football injuries at this point

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And Bernese mountain dogs and greater swiss mountain dogs are cool as ****, except for yours... That one is a douchebag lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
greater swiss mountain dogs
My dad actually breeds greater swiss mountain dogs! Their color is very unique and temperment is good!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How far out are you from injury recovery? How long before you think you can work out properly/reasonably. Obviously you can't heal the old football injuries at this point
At this point 3 weeks; if and only if I’m cleared to workout with the ulnar nerve. I mean **** I can workout with a taped up wrist and numb fingers. But if I’m going to damage it further- then I’ll wait.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dad actually breeds greater swiss mountain dogs! Their color is very unique and temperment is good!
He’s a great a dog, good with my nieces who are <1yr. And We were just messing around playing. He just doesn’t realize the amount of sheer power he has - I mean they are bred for cart pulling and his dad is straight from the mountain regions in Switzerland. Both parents IFC and AKC certified.

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
He’s a great a dog, good with my nieces who are QUOTE]

I have a Great Pyrénées and Anatolian cross male that’s only about 14 months old now and already weighs 120. He’s the sweetest guy ever and is a clown, but I got him as a livestock guardian dog for my ranch and he works great keeping coyotes and predators away just from his sheer size and intimidation. He can get goofy and accidentally knock people over though if he gets excited and wants to play, but overall great dog.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He’s a great a dog, good with my nieces who are <1yr. And We were just messing around playing. He just doesn’t realize the amount of sheer power he has - I mean they are bred for cart pulling and his dad is straight from the mountain regions in Switzerland. Both parents IFC and AKC certified.
Agreed! They love to play but don't realize they're 100+ lbs dogs and not 25lbs puppies :LOL:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used to love watching the contest on animal planet where they would hook him up to the harness and pull thousands of pounds of dog food lol
Same! It's crazy how strong they are! Must have been using some good gear ;)